1% of the population

The gays force their faggot culture down our throats at every turn.
The corporations are their platform in current year.
How did we fall so far?

Attached: in1j27y7wp331.jpg (904x604, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DnPmg0R1M04
youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
youtube.com/watch?v=cQcXMPb48Hc
youtube.com/watch?v=iFGruJ0mAiU
youtube.com/watch?v=IbGS6jb4WfI
youtube.com/watch?v=jcGdCBt18cA
youtube.com/watch?v=YnzMX4GW0t8
news.gallup.com/poll/234863/estimate-lgbt-population-rises.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_demographics_of_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who gives a fuck what corporation put in ads? they're predatory
it's like complaining that lions don't target humans

It's closer to 9% of the population for all LGBTQ people. Over 30 million Americans. They deserve representation and equality

The Jews

Attached: 1548720748667654800963.png (600x760, 576K)

Why?

They are very well represented in AIDS cases, pedophilia and domestic abuse though.

Bumping with Bernays.

Attached: edwardbernays_nephewofsigmundfreud_propaganda.jpg (850x400, 65K)

>1% of the population
soon to be 50% at this rate

youtube.com/watch?v=DnPmg0R1M04

Attached: Propaganda_Bernays.jpg (189x293, 10K)

The Jews force it down to us, gays are their puppets.

Attached: BF_Skinner.jpg (485x768, 213K)

>1% of the population
and yet everyone on Jow Forums is so gay

Tell us when you knew you were gay and you became angry as a result.

The fact they shove it in your face is just red pilling normies.
t. Was Blue Pilled on LGBT fags till 2016.

>Why do they hate gay people?
>Proceeds to infect children for monetary gain

Attached: 1560283495236.png (581x540, 522K)

>mental ill, chemically imbalanced people are actual people and deserve equal treatment
lel

pretty sure there more cases of it among 90% heteros...

Attached: hello.jpg (260x310, 26K)

youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
Yuri bump

Attached: yurib.png (700x467, 78K)

The (((Drag Kids))) shit is insanity. Only a pedo would defend it.

Attached: (((Lactatia))).webm (818x840, 2.89M)

Attached: yuri.gif (560x400, 242K)

Attached: (((BananaSplitz)))).jpg (898x547, 72K)

this. it's always this

Every time.

Attached: (((feminism))).jpg (640x960, 59K)

The Soviet Union hasn't existed for almost 30 years but mutts still blame "muh cahmyoonizt subvershun n sheeit!" for all their problems. How pathetic.

Attached: CENTRALbroadcastingsystem.jpg (625x352, 52K)

LGBTQ are merely the symptoms of a larger issue of untreated mental illness (primarily narcissism, schizophrenia and bipolar disorder).

These people need help, not rights. Strip them of rights, institutionalize them, sort through them and execute and incinerate all who are irredeemable and fail to acknowledge Christ as their savior.

>[part and parcel intensifies]

Attached: moshe.jpg (724x483, 370K)

Attached: William-Casey-CIA-disinfo-campaign.jpg (578x278, 36K)

If that shit is the future lol my ass they're delusional look at that thing. Poor thing brainwashed and brainfucked into oblivion. Couldve been a normal little boy but no his queer deranged parents made this out of him fucking degenerates

HONK HONK

>the corporations are their platform
>implying it's not just increasingly ridiculous marketing ploys from cynical corporations trying to cash in on the social justice movement
OP making the real smooth brained posts over here. corporations couldn't give half a shit about anything but their own profits

youtube.com/watch?v=cQcXMPb48Hc
youtube.com/watch?v=iFGruJ0mAiU

Attached: emichaeljones.jpg (264x420, 37K)

It's >1% and they deserve the rope.

The worst part is, he’s not even hot. He’s no Lukas.

t. pedo

You think this is something to be proud of?

Attached: 9977A077-46B9-4C34-8974-29ABFBE6D6B0.jpg (606x362, 42K)

Attached: Lenin.png (1017x759, 503K)

Sigh. It's not gays. It's not feminists. It's Jews using these groups.

I'm not defending faggots and cunts. I'm saying don't obfuscate from the truth.

>cahmyoonizt subvershun
Jews.

Just say Jews. It’s so much shorter.

We earnt this i suppose, degeneracy completely took over after WW2 and now white men have completely given up or have succumbed to said degeneracy, extremely black pilling to be raised in this filth as well, i see it frequently.

I think this is probably a large cause to the white male suicide rate as well although i can understand why they do it, just general hopelessness, especially in the UK, it's basically the lions den of degeneracy and globalist jewry here.

thinking corporations don't push certain agendas, even at the expense of profits, is very naive. why not hire 10 white and asian-american men instead of 100 hindus and chinese?

using male children in drag(an entertainment genre that was ALWAYS adult and sexualized) then claiming drag is about 'LgBtQ iDeNtItY!!' and muh human rights is the most jewish sneaky power play to subvert society and push pedophilia acceptance that has ever been seen on the face of the earth.

Attached: qlown.png (423x272, 24K)

the end game is still profits though. (the love of money is the root of all evil)

they push faggotry because they want families split (so both male and female have to work) as well as

watch this vid: youtube.com/watch?v=IbGS6jb4WfI

You really believe straight people make up 90% of aids cases? Do you have HIV?

Daily reminder: A vote for the Democrats is a vote for faggotry.

Attached: 43647346.jpg (600x750, 103K)

get aids faggot. we hate you

>How did we fall so far?
Faggot in denial detected.

Attached: OP faggotry BBC.jpg (1024x745, 131K)

>Daily reminder: A vote for the Democrats is a vote for faggotry.
Daily reminder: a vote for Republicans is also a vote for faggotry.

Attached: Larry Craig.jpg (370x195, 21K)

here's my answer to that: make your own company. u faggots say that to us when we want to speak. it's only fair

Attached: 1458775211476.gif (200x200, 59K)

And yet it’s not legal in Israel. What did the kikes mean by this?

Why wouldn't you suck a dick? It's the very thing that creates life.

The (((occult forces))) that run the show from behind the scenes have always been sexually degenerate and this probably has something to do with whatever magic they use but I don't know enough about the specifics of that to say for sure, but as for it being pushed on the masses the end goal is obviously depopulation like every single other globalist "value"

this is fucking insane

But case in point the Knight's Templar, the Roman Catholic Church, and the Freemasons always had some form of clandestine ritual sodomy in some of their rites away from the public eye that probably had something to do with initiation. An explanation I heard from some random user was that it's supposed to activate your kundalini because the root chakra is located behind your prostate or some shit, but that could also be a New Age justification for buttsecks

They used to say to was about equal right to marry etc, but they've been marching en masse with their roastie faghags, exposing themselves to children and violating obscenity laws for years, doxxing and mobbing any individuals who express distaste and acting like a mafia with no foreseeable end to this behaviour, it only looks like it's getting worse and authorities are shit scared of them.
The Queer flag is now the standard of globo liberalism and they are trying to push it all over the world with the American and other western corporations being the vanguard of subversion against all populations of the earth.

they deserve corporal punishent
youtube.com/watch?v=jcGdCBt18cA
youtube.com/watch?v=YnzMX4GW0t8

Thank God we beat Hitler

Attached: 427E7113-F1B8-42F4-9B00-8DEF4A40F8DD.jpg (3464x3464, 2.27M)

>1% of the population
>99% if the population kowtows to the gays

The weak should fear the strong

Faggotry is the epitomy of the capitalist system. Mindless indulgence of pleasure benefits the economy and that's the idea they're trying to instill with this one.

>How did we fall so far?
progressivism

The smaller and more vocal the minority, the more that the left caters to them and tries to force everyone else to accept their shit.
Trannies are the best example. Pedos are next, just that the left is trying to figure out how to push pedo acceptance without it being obvious to everyone that they've lost their fucking minds in doing so. I honestly hope they push it soon because it'll be the tipping point for many who are barely restraining themselves now.

Because the avarage boomertard will always want to feel suave and centrist giving them space while faggotism always screeching for more and getting it because of that

1 POST BY ID

you didn't show up.

>deserve representation and equality

How are they not represented? How are they not equal under the law?

Goddamn he wants to fuck that kid.

What I find strange is they take a little boy and make him emulate what would be a sexually active girl.

So how is this "gay" its almost like a trick to men with little self control, their brains are being tricked into seeing a viable sexual m8 when its really a young boy in makeup.

Attached: Napoleon_Delaroche_1845.jpg (500x672, 62K)

Isn't it 3% though??

Kike.

Nvm, it's worse:
news.gallup.com/poll/234863/estimate-lgbt-population-rises.aspx

"Identifying" as a faggot is not the same thing as being a faggot. There are many men and women who have had same-sex intercourse but don't "identify" as gay or bisexual. Surveys are fucking bullshit and I wouldn't be surprised if the percentage of actual faggots was more like 15%.

>1% 1800
>5% 1970
>9% 2019
>20% 2030
>30% 2050

When will we accept that gayness has always been a choice? It's not like a faggot can't enjoy getting his dick wet, and a lesbo can't enjoy getting her clitoris and gspot rubbed by a penis.

Just stop and think for a second the absurdity of a man wanting to breed another male by putting his penis into an asshole, or a woman putting her hand up another woman's vagina. it's complete absurdity.

it's just degeneracy.

>When will we accept that gayness has always been a choice?
Anyone who has looked at the actual science already knows this is the case.

Attached: 2uh1mhe.jpg (151x156, 12K)

>incinerate all who are irredeemable and fail to acknowledge Christ as their savior
I would unironically throw in with the neopagans over the Christfags solely for the reason that there are still Calvinist autists who unironically want to liquidate their own people over a Semitic religion.

why do you care so much i wonder...

Because shit packing minions are going to destroy the world with corporate slavery

>LGBTQADSL2+HDPTYLDGTRAK47
Just call them faggots, faggot

don't rope me in with this shit im as sick of it as the lot of you.

Gods promise to never destroy the world via water for its evil and faggotry ways.
Satan uses it to mock him with it.
He really does own this place now.

Bullshit.
The real number is closer to 5%. It used to be 3% a couple of years back.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_demographics_of_the_United_States
>Muh Wikipedia
You don't think the kikes would lie about the numbers to make it seem more normal? Assume that it's less than 5%.

Attached: 1559919813074.gif (320x240, 1021K)

>1% of the population
that seems way off
If it was only 1% than I should know far less Gay men and women, just the small suburban town I grew up in from grade school to high school, and now a decade later numerous people that work at local businesses or that shop at mine are gay?
I'm not in California
I live in Ohio and the amount of gay people I have come across is noticeable and unsettling

They deserve death camps.

Homosexual Nazi here,

Corporations won't touch actual faggot culture, they just plaster this stupid flag from 40 years ago on everything because it's popular right now to seem woke. It's pure business and they wouldn't do it if they didn't think they would see more profits.

Now imagine if Starbucks had "popper shaped cups" or something like that. These corporations aren't trying to identify with actual faggot shit they're trying to slap Woke(tm) label on their image.

Attached: ernst rohm with bf.jpg (538x340, 43K)

More like pic related

Attached: 1557690033355.jpg (878x113, 29K)

The media has no interest in explaining why Russia isnt communist but we should hate it and hate Putin. Theyll just keep exploiting the old hatred.

Jesus is not coming to save you. You Christcucks are going to have to save yourselves if you want saving.

It's simply part of the larger Zionist war to destroy western society.

Zionists control the money, thus the corporations - so corporations will serve the Zionist agenda.

C'mon, the idea of a small percentage of the population holding so much power is ridiculous

Attached: 21gW5WwfavL._SX355_.jpg (376x558, 51K)

LGBTQ is weaponized degeneracy focused around fabricated minority groups used by corporations, governments, and many others to push political and social issues

Attached: 1559935288176.jpg (1080x1077, 832K)

That's a nazi corporation nigga Honk

Thats why they are called sodomy supremacists

Advertisers target the people most likely buy things because someone else tells them to. Whites, Asians, etc should take it as a compliment that they aren't being pandered to, since this shows that they aren't mindless consumers.