LOOK AT WHAT YOU MONSTERS HAVE DON

Poor Roasties™ have to get pussy surgery now because they're embarrassed of their vagina flaps. THIS IS YOUR FAULT. STOP BULLYING WOMYNS ABOUT THEIR LIBERAL SEXUAL LIFESTYLES

Attached: Roastioplasy.png (897x584, 360K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WWnVcWIiBLo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

link
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnVcWIiBLo

The smell still woffs nearby.

Sex doesn’t change the vagina’s labia.

>designer vagina
Kek

>when the only shred of value you bring to the table is the piece of meat you were born with between your legs

i cant help but laugh at the notion of envying women, even all the incels who hate women because they fuck chads...

no matter how good you think women have it, they dont, their lives might be better than yours right now, but they can never achieve your potential.

men can live a life far more fulfilling now that women no longer reproduce, its was their only contribution but now the modern roast has absolutely nothing to live for

Labia stretches when dry penetration with lots of friction causes difficult entry/exit

Rough drunk sex or unaroused entry can increase roasty flaps

The roastie thing is a meme.

It's a genetic lottery, some vagainas are like that.

My mom for example has a pussy like a baby, you cant see the labia

Yet my sister has a big labia even when she was a virgin

Same as the "uncut dicks smell and taste weird thing

I am cut and mine smells in just two days of not showering while the dick of my father, who only showers once a week, never smells and tastes fine.

What does it matter what her vagina looks like if your looking into her eyes while you fuck her?

I’m sorry your mother didn’t love you.

Yeah, why would putting things of increasing size into a tight hole day after day change the shape of body?

Attached: when a roastie says virgins aren't tighter.jpg (1250x1500, 139K)

This. My dad rarely showers and his dick always tastes just fine

>dry penetration

Cept these bitches always wet as fuk for Tyrone

I get it.

>thinking theses roasts get looked in the face when chad masturbates with their pussy

hahahhahahhahahhahhahahahahhaha get a grip retard, looking at a women in eye forms a close bond, you dont form close bonds who roasty whores, it does not and will not compute

Something fishy about this

she did love me and she has a great life roast, its 8pm, isnt it time for your bottle of wine and xanax ?

Have less sex

>these bitches always wet as fuk for Tyrone

Attached: mutt quote.png (426x309, 97K)

They’re not, they have boring un-arousing sex with Tyrone and this is the result.

Do you incels actually think that sex increases the length of a woman's labia? I thought that was just a retarded meme. Have you guys fallen victim to the idiocy that came before you?

FANTASTIC b8 post, friend.

Attached: 1559260645263.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

I does, how come all virgin pussies look amazing and all roasties pussy look like shit?

This, women are boring dullards for the most part.

Because the hormones that cause labia growth at the end of puberty aren't produced until well after most women lose their virginity.

>Paying for FGM.
HONK HONK

Attached: 1550035303921.png (1795x1795, 878K)

>Alabama: the post

I have questions user. How do you know how your dad's dick tastes like?

Attached: images (8).jpg (225x225, 6K)

if we gotta have skin in the game, so do they

Attached: rabbi cocksucker get to da choppa.jpg (275x183, 18K)

You don't know what your dad's dick tastes like?
Is this normal?

Attached: raw.gif (300x252, 2.74M)

Cope

I'll do it
>gucci coochie
i need inspiration more bros
Inb4 have sex
Yeah its been a while

Oh shit. I'm missing out. BRB

they are incels, of course they are mentally retarded

based samurai btfo roasties

Theres some sjw fem nazi cunt that made jewelry and sloppy joes out of her clipped flaps.

Based leaf post

Attached: 3EB4B930-9BCD-4F4F-B3AF-68C1DEE3B907.jpg (229x220, 5K)

rape generally starts off dry

Attached: 1559006404121.png (766x960, 364K)

have sex

Its 2019 man get on with the times gramps

Have sex :)

I read this in an Australian accent. Kek.

thats true about women but none of us have anything 'to live for' men arent immune to existential nightmares in any way, in fact for us its probably worse

This post is a fucking beauty!

Attached: 1554651374738.gif (200x200, 1.32M)

>Doesn't know what his dad's dick tastes like
Are you some sort of fucking homophobe...

They should stop fucking niggers.

Attached: erhgenb.jpg (278x181, 5K)

Does your father's dick taste like your brother's asshole? If so, that is probably a sign of a huge problem.

The vaginal opening stretches, not the labia.

Yes it does

Attached: image.jpg (750x691, 281K)

great, so how do we figure out who's a roastie and who isn't now?

Exercise in futility.
They will sail the seven dick-seas in no time flat again.

Attached: 5814d563dd59ff2d.jpg (812x960, 67K)

Desoyna Vajooyna ?

Stale pasta faggot

>Putting large things in a small hole over and over doesn't cause stretching and scar tissue

Attached: dxl2ui5v2r611.jpg (900x900, 83K)

Why do you think it’s a clever insult when exactly the same would happen to a monogamous woman who just fucks her boyfriend/husband a lot? It’s meaningless

Tears of joy. What an amazing shitpost.

Attached: happycry.jpg (233x216, 8K)

More like Minnesota now, or Urop.

Attached: Zukunft.jpg (1052x1402, 268K)

women lived to serve children, men lived to serve women.

now that women have forgone motherhood, men are off the hook, so yes in a sense you are right, meaning has been taken away from the western males existence. but i would argue that men are more resilient and capable of finding meaning though their work (the intended reason behind work has changed but the act itself has not), whereas women lived solely to birth and raise children.

take that away from them and what do you get? well just take a look at the modern women, its really not pretty

>settling for used goods
yikes

>men lived to serve women

Attached: YOU.gif (600x255, 2.04M)

>women find out their cock carouseling has a tell, men know, and panic
>they get surgery
>area becomes slightly desensitized due to the surgery
>they seek even rougher sex as a result
>looks even more wrecked than ever before
>like her guts are falling out
>rinse, repeat
Yep, a yellowstone eruption activating, false nuke impact inducing meteor would be great right about now...

masterpiece

Good bait, yank. We'll make a man of you yet

Pretty much exactly that lmao

its true, women are useless at securing sizeable provisions and providing shelter or protection to their children. they are nothing but a uterus and 2 milk bags, 99% of everything else in their life was historically provided by the male.

Haha designer vaginers. HONK!

this

Is your asshole stretched and scarred from all the shit you obese fuck pressed out of it? You are just salty because you lack the willpower to get fit and laid.
Have sex, sweetie :)

Yes it does.
Every STD
Every time it wasn't cleaned properly
Every dry penetration.
A woman with a single sexual partner will never have these problems.
So don't be a fucking whore.

Those of you saying vaginas stretch with sex are hilarious virgins and incels with low partner counts. I have literally fucked moms with multiple kids and have them been tighter than some of the younger college aged girls I have been with. The size and shape and labia and even tightness are all mostly genetic just as penis size is.

I can guarantee it. The slootiest of sloots I have been that make it obvious have sometimes had pretty tight modest looking cunts and some of the more modest girls have had pretty big lips or looser feeling.

It’s like your dick dumbasses. Some guys get lucky. I don’t suppose you guys believe jelqing works too right? The sloot in OPs post is just an insecure cunt who sees guys as foolish and naive as some of you ITT

I don’t want to even say it but source is I’ve been with 25 or so different girls

5/10 pasta

Damn, spotted the bigot

>I don’t want to even say it but source is I’ve been with 25 or so different girls
Fleshlights don't count.

Women are honestly pathetic, it's just sad to watch. So desperate to become something they arent.

No, it doesn’t. I’ve slept with bar whores who have high and tight pussies and I’ve slept with good ol’ country girls with very few partners that have flaps. My first gf at 16 had roast beef. Don’t be an idiot.

you are ruining their fun with science, stop

>swanky stanky

>tophat pussycat

Dude, no woman is born with really long labia.
Pronounced maybe
But the long flaps just don't happen on their own.

>Gucci coochie
This is criminally underrated

>men lived to serve women.
>muh patriarchy
So which is it ? tits or gtfo

I'd bet anything this post is a broad. Lets see them tits baby

The Aristocrats!

>primecut frontbutt

False.
The collagen in the skin gets fucked up from repeated rough friction.
It takes the skin 2-3 days to fully heal after the rough sex, but any time she engages in it again in under 2-3 days she is adding extra damage.

Think of it like a scab that you keep picking from day 1 until the scar is so thick and hard that there's no more need for a scab.

The skin *TRULY* does get deformed.
Genetics still plays a part, some are going to have more pussy lip skin to start out, but sexual behavior then takes over in deciding the appearance.

Women who haven't had insane amounts of sex typically do not have a totally trashed pussy. There is absolutely a causal correlation

>anecdote = science
roast detected

No, the labia doesn’t stretch. No, normal sex doesn’t cause scar tissue, if it did it would cause infertility- however violent sex or rape has the potential to. Yes, the vaginal opening stretches with lots of sex & childbirth. Understand ?

Why would sex with the same man everyday be worse for your labia than sex with different men everyday?

Good quality

>you cant serve someone if you are in control
>what is a taxi driver?
theres that (((common core))) we talked about juan

you have to be under 88 to post here

>the aristocrats!
That was my reply the first time I saw that pasta. It was the first thing thst popped into my head.

Glad someone else thought the same thing (or saw my post)

So do you think your wife’s/future wife’s labia is going to get all fucked up too or is it just women who have sex with lots of different men?

>Genetics still plays a part, some are going to have more pussy lip skin to start out, but sexual behavior then takes over in deciding the appearance.
That's the real truth
Some women have larger labia
But those flappy torn apart beef lips are from abusive drunk sex and STDs

a married monogamous woman does not have the dick mileage of common roasties
we can do the math if you'd like

its been around a while

>exquisite secondary sex characteristic

The only girl I've been with who's had roast beef curtains was an extremely sexually active girl who had completely lost count of how many dicks she'd taken by the age of 18. Also, she was bone dry leading to some of the worst sex I've ever had. I couldn't even cum half the time.

Nice bait, hahaha