Moving to iceland

well im moving to iceland with my hapa gf, what kind of work is available in iceland and how difficult is icelandic as a language

Attached: adobestock_106358799.jpg (800x533, 62K)

Become a fisherman.

no i already have a job lined up, its more for my gf

A fisherwoman then

job doing what?

i hope you like walking around on barren land, else iceland will get very boring very quick

>how difficult is icelandic as a language
You throw in a European word to a broken english sentence. You: "where is the store" them "The verslun is down the street to the left a few blocks"

Well if you want job it depends if she knows language well or not.

I mean she would probably do some cleaner job at first and when she learn something maybe she would be able to work behind a bar and sell, it's paid actually pretty good. Administrative work and anything else is more like 6-7 years in country so don't count on this type of jobs and not even without knowing Icelandic.

Problem with language is if you don't know german type of languages it would be somehow difficult for you. You actually should think about that before moving to Iceland and take some course of Icelandic first. You will be good even with english specially between younger and mid-aged(peoples to 32-35y.) but between elders i don't know. Some peoples actually talk english even without thinking about it like seriously they don't use Icelandic language and if so just not so often it's a bit worrying but perhaps it's better for peoples like you so you will have pretty good chance to acclimatize :)

I think she can actually start selling without any problems cause most peoples knows English well yes there is a problem with elders but night clubs or bars are pretty fine for anybody, depends on people and who gives you an job but yeah.

I don't think you can become a citizen.

Your girlfriend can be a hooker. The cities are very small though so she would have to build a good client base of regulars. Tell her to really pull out all the stops and give top quality service from the very start. The repeat customers are the only way to make it.

Attached: yopkek.jpg (551x363, 42K)

ahahaha nice bait faggot

english is her first language she is a hapa

wife and house maker. Why is this even a question?

Kek

You should kill yourself with your imaginary gf you mong

Icelandic isn't that hard. Some dude learned it in a week so unless you're retarded you won't have a problem.

Don't pollute the Icelandic genetics with your trash gf you cunt.

It's literally considered one of the most difficult languages to learn

Fisherwoman or ship slut

English speaker saying one of the hardest languages in the world is easy.

This

Took me only 8 hours of learning on the plane to have conversations with locals

this is a lie

>retard alert
God bless you and your superior American brain user.