Millenials seething

desu as someone who already paid off their student loans im cracking up at the salt over this story

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-11 20-09-18.png (1064x1215, 894K)

Good for them

I told you kids you could pay for college on a part time job...You're just lazy and entitled...pull yourself up by your bootstraps!

I want to kill in this order
Kikes
Degenerate race traitors
Brown people
Boomers

Anything else boys?

Attached: 1559535852689.jpg (500x667, 84K)

>this is who we indoctrinate the boomers to become radical leftists

WOW

>Anything else boys?
yes.

have sex

What does it matter if you paid it off? You still paid ~$600 a class whereas the cause of that price tag gets it for $10

I bet my wife could alone could crack your skull.

I'm glad to see college is about the same cost for them as it was before. They're just a cushy ass generation aren't they.

fuck boomers. people love to blame the jews but the boomers were in cahoots with the jews and sold out every other generation so they could take a bigger piece of the pie.

I identify as 65, racist if you disagree.

>even based older bro Gen X hates the boomers

Attached: 1560277640169.png (1798x625, 234K)

Boomers have not done one (one (1)) thing that any other generation would not have, or is not currently, doing

what's done is done, live in the past or focus on creating a better future

this is the lesson millennials have largely failed to internalize. had i not, i'd probably have just kept that debt balance high and been bitter about it

Nice try Boomer

yeah those numbers don't lie. Fuck boomers.

kys and die off boomer scum

Im 25. And you haven't proven me wrong, cause you cannot.

And they're still taking out heaping handfuls of cake in their old age, not even using a knife and cake server just their bare hands.

soon.

Attached: 1559106432748.png (1350x837, 486K)

Are boomers the new bourgeoisie?

These fucks had the cheapest highest education of any generation, and now they continue to get it for free.
These motherfuckers should pay $800k a credit.

>all these faggots don't know the boomer meme is communist propaganda
>all these massive faggots are engaging in the exact generational politics that boomers did in the 60's
(you are a nigger)

boomers invented the transistor maple nigger. Nothing you use in your daily life would exist without it.

You'd think they'd be old and wise enough to just buy the fucking book.

The filial support lawsuits are coming, one way or another we're all going to end up paying for their vacations, retirement homes, and expensive medical care, pic fucking related. We're going to burn down this country so the boomers can be warm in their twilight years.

Attached: filial support laws explained.png (1288x380, 62K)

>I want to kill in this order
>myself
>Kikes
>Degenerate race traitors
>Brown people
>Boomers
>Anything else boys?

No. That looks fine to me.

why go back to school at 65? no wonder they only charge 10 bucks a credit. why not watch some educational youtube. maybe they have to take a class to figure out how to use a computer or how to pick out depends

I don't understand why anybody is mad about this.

Boomers are just going there instead of attending the local bingo game. Who gives a fuck?

>muh $10.00
The cost of education is about credentialing. It's not about the classes themselves. You can watch lectures for free on youtube. That's not what you pay for when you go to college.

No they're gonna pay 2 dollars for each new edition of your professor's custom book that they update every semester and print pictures on the cover of all their far off adventures around the world that you pay 120 dollars for.

Every other generation before you didn't destroy the family and the foundations of western civilization. The next two (2) generations after you will foot the bill for your retirement. And after that there won't be western generations at all, because of boomers.

shut the fuck up boomer scum

yeah and to make up for $10 boomers the colleges who have overhead to pay teachers, electric, water, etc will raise the prices of college for the youth even more outrageous than they already are. all so mr and mrs boomer can get a degree and become educated and then probably brag and tell stories to millennials how they attended college and paid for it with a days work

>I'm a boomer

keep projecting your rage NEET

And then you have to put up with their smugly ignorant boomer shit in class to boot. Seeing them argue with people a quarter their age and pull the age/experience card to win.

fags and public white traitors.

>generation makes a short sighted, selfish decision
yes no other generation has done this, imagine actually believing this. you currently have a generation voting in massive moral and social decay, ruining bloodlines and more. a very short sighted and selfish decision.
epic, im supporting boomers learn to read you faggot

How long until a pack of Somalians attacks one of these senior citizens? The University of MN is right in downtown and not really separated from the city.

both your generations are gay

>yeah and to make up for $10 boomers the colleges who have overhead to pay teachers
No, the overhead is practically already paid for.

The cost of college really has nothing to do with how expensive it is to run a college. The college tuition mainly goes towards investments and expansions. .

My preboomer generation grandpa (42) was bitching today about his social security getting cut. Fuck boomers and their entitlement

>No, the overhead is practically already paid for.
That's what you'd think, but they pay people to figure out ways to get more money without really doing anything that costs more money.

oh shut up. bitch schill.

How can you place a bet with someone who doesn't exist?

Hmm seems like making access to automatic credentials by exam, by your own education, for substantially less than a lectures course makes sense? Do you feel all the comfort in your education knowing that it is essentially a vending machine? Why should it cost anything to be credited for your own knowledge if you can prove it?

Boomer cope is real. Read this then talk retard

Attached: brucecannongibney-agenerationofsociopaths.png (476x721, 361K)

>the eternal boomer will strike again

>the virgin zoomer appears

>Implying you can't audit a class for cheap

Because boomers want to control you. You need to pay all that money so you’ll work for them and not complain because you have to pay back your loans. If 1/8 of all student loan holders marched on dc with guns this would end but were the second worst generation

based

Attached: IMG_20180709_100629547.jpg (2432x4320, 2.15M)

I am 18 i swear

>tfw these people whose social security is coming from government stealing it out of your paycheck, while admitting you'll never see it back, waddle into your class for 10$ and start chastising you youngins' how good you got it and that you should perk up
I think people are literally going to start attacking them.

Attached: DullBoy.jpg (824x720, 78K)

This is a blatant attempt to try and indoctrinate these old fucks into supporting poz

"imagine actually believing this" isn't disproving what I said. As for the younger generation voting in moral decay it was the the boomers who started the libshit ball rolling with flower power and are the ones funding projects such as mass immigration (of young people), black lives matter, gay pride, trans acceptance ad infinitum.

If I was a failure I'd blame boomers too.

Paid off my student off 2 weeks ago and not 30 yet - feels good man!

I don’t think boomers want to control anything. Dude my parents are boomers and they can barely control what they eat for breakfast.

get some new material
most of us are adults you know

>$10 per credit.

Finally. Getting an education for what it's actually worth.

>Paid off my student off 2 weeks ago and not 30 yet - feels good man!
you apparently need to go back to school as you're still retarded.

I’m not a debtfag, but that is a legitimate reason to be upset. There is literally NOTHING only learnable at a university, it’s a diploma/pedigree mill and other people trying to start their life have been unwittingly subsidizing faggots who don’t know how to use the internet.

Too bad you’re a pussy bitch

Its true. There is also this thing called a scholarship. One of which, any kid in Florida gets for doing a certain amount of community service hours and a pretty decent SAT or ACT score. If you didnt work hard enough for that in highschool then in most cases you probably wont work hard enough in college anyway. But not everyone needs to go to college anyway. Millenials just want another thing to bitch about.

COPE

>subsidizing faggots who don’t know how to use the internet.

check the digits

however, I'm 76 and get around just fine - on and off the internet

You idiots blame everything except the people actually raising tuition every year.

only non college educated brainlets say this to try and COPE

They're paying now what they would have paid then to do it at the appropriate age.

Checked

Attached: Lol3.png (332x313, 227K)

>Why should it cost anything to be credited for your own knowledge if you can prove it?

I'm not saying it's a good thing, but it's the way it is.
Harvard can charge a higher premium for their degree because they know that employers want to hire people who went there. Students will gladly pay any price harvard charges, because that credential is a huge boost to your credibility... whatever it is you end up doing in your life.

I can't wait until I retire. On schedule for $15k a month in retirement.

What am I coping for?

Attached: 4CFB7E2B-C122-4C37-B3DC-075E3D930D75.png (645x773, 49K)

If you unironically agree with boomers and aren't one you need a rake shoved up your ass

Based

hit or miss?

Maybe you young millennials and Gen Zer's should have more sex, it could do you some good!

You got a boyfriend i bet he doesn't kiss ya

Not a good thing. Absolute libshitfest of a University

Don’t know how old you are or what you study but if you aren’t an attorney or a doctor, guess what: nobody gives a shit where you went to school. Half the time nobody even cares what type of degree you have. Only that you are capable of doing a job and won’t fuck shit up.

works for me.

Attached: 1554599659407.gif (400x336, 1.33M)

>nobody gives a shit where you went to school. Half the time nobody even cares what type of degree you have. Only that you are capable of doing a job and won’t fuck shit up.

This is a bullshit cope. Everyone cares where you went to school. Yes, people also care if you can do the job. If someone doesn't know you, that one word "harvard" is enough to convince them that you CAN do the job.

>boomers invented the transistor maple nigger
Are you retarded? The transistor was invented in 1947, boomers didn't even start being born until 1940 at the earliest definitions. Boomers did very little of worth compared to their parents and grandparents.

you mean like the lame ass boomers?

Take this trash reply back to twitter, at this point it's so overdone it may as well be bot spam.

This is probably the in person version of Coursera or Khan Academy.

this, and don't give me that learn a trade bull shit. the illegals already took those jobs, neverminde that we could have filled them.

millenials btfo

Attached: boomers.jpg (838x983, 133K)

Do the credits count towards a degree or is it simply personal enrichment?

This, boomers are kike enablers. Not to mention their adoption of jew property schemes made homes unaffordable to most of the working class.

Nobody fucking cares. In fact if you make it a point that you went to some high brow school when I interview you I will think you are going to a problem and not think twice about it. All that matters is experience and reliability. A lack of unexplained gaps in employment history is insurmountably more valuable than going to Harvard for a liberal arts degree you could have gotten from Huston-Tillston.

You can say x, y, or z is more valuable in your opinion or whatever. It doesn't matter.

What school you went to matters. You can say you don't care, and maybe that's true; but for the rest of society, it matters quite a lot.

My state charges an excess credit fee, so you pay 150% per credit if you go back to school. I got a meme stem degree and I'm back for engineering but getting charged out the ass since I already had a bachelor's. Also disqualified from financial aid.

Did you really think the worst generation in recorded human history was going to get away with us not feeling every stab. Not even Rome opened the gates to the barbarians like the boomers have. All resources dedicated to siphoning money from other generations 10x over only to create a bloated jewish super network to suppress us from watching boomers blow all their cash and detonate America into subhuman oblivion.

We are so fucked and they will continue to knife us every kicking and screaming moment they crawl into the grave, and when they die one last jab will they will donate all their money to the negro interracial breading program for youths foundation.

Attached: 1555640711996.jpg (1013x1037, 46K)

I have never received an allowance, and I don't know anyone that has. I've always thought of it as just a thing parents do on TV, or that rich kids get.

fuck no

Attached: IMG_9940-L.jpg (750x600, 119K)

You literally just committed the same alleged fallacy that you say I committed.

“X, y, z matters it just does. Because facts”

Are normal race traitors ok? Like if they aren’t degenerate and just fell in love with a nice girl/guy that was different?

You should be barred from living in the communities that gave you life

lmfao

Better paint that bitch!