I'm 34. Will I live to see Africa implode?

I'm 34. Will I live to see Africa implode?

Attached: 55d38ec0dd089595388b46c6-750-563[1].png (750x563, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jZJ8r_TbI_I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just hope for a dna specific super virus

no, but you will live to see europe and north america implode under the weight of hundreds of millions of invading shitskin leeches

prepare yourself and when it all goes to shit, remember to kill the jews first, assuming they have not already fled to their racial homeland kikeville

Don’t you mean explode?

Africa won't explode because the kikes are going to send all those apes to Europe and the USA

YAAASSSS QWEEEENNNN SSLAAAYYYY!

Africa needs to be developed. Push feminism down THEIR throats

I'm 24, will I be alive to fight in the race wars?

dont worry, refugees are always welcome in the west

Super AIDS targets niggers and gays so there’s that

Man is everyone on Jow Forums ages 34-36?

What the hell? What binds us?

Let's hope ebola delivers

Memes

Checked. I truly hope that the great Asian and White minds are already at work on this.

Still ends in an implosion when there are too many (sand)niggers for the remaining white people to support.

Where will you be when the west implodes fellow leaf? In Europe? Whites will be a minority in Canada by 2035 and I think it would probably be best to leave before that

Attached: 1545555936376.jpg (386x567, 92K)

Yes.

No oil, no caloric surplus for humanity.

Attached: world3 model with updated stats.jpg (631x300, 37K)

Here since the beginning mayne

The human race can not survive with 4 billion niggers. It just can't.
Heck you put 3 niggers in a Chucky-Cheese and it's a fucking holocaust.

>no caloric surplus
and you thought american wars for oil were bad

Agreed, it really seems like niggers are the only race that is completely unable to form any sort of civilized society. What are the options, forced birth control? Completely isolate the African continent and leave them to their own demise?

They're already deep in the populations of the Americas. We need a virus that specifically targets sub-Saharan genes.

You might be right, but at least in the Americas niggers arent having like 7 kids per woman like they are in Africa

We should be air dropping birth control there at a minimum.

In fact their fertility has been completely controlled. Parallels white Americans at roughly replacement level.
We are being second guessed by our government of course.
# mass immigration

Intelligence is in our DNA. Easy to contain viruses are DNA-specific. Ebolachan selects against stupidity.

youtube.com/watch?v=jZJ8r_TbI_I

Attached: just like us.gif (550x563, 174K)

Imagine 3 billion Africans in 2060 when the west stops giving aid.