Why are you all so mean and hateful?

Life is too short to be so mean and hateful towards women, jews, blacks, muslims, etc. We are one human race.

Attached: quote-i-hope-that-people-will-finally-come-to-realize-that-there-is-only-one-race-the-human-race-mar (850x400, 59K)

Why are you a degenerate that hates white people? Fucking racist.

Shut up nigger you're a fucking faggot

Amen. I'm so happy that more than one person is trying to win the hearts and minds of these evil Jow Forums basement dwelling shitposters.

I am white and I love white people. And yellow people and black people and red people and people of ALL colors.

>be nice and hold still whitie while we genocide you.
Can you believe this OP?

Unironically this. There is no need for hate - we just need to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Is this one of those "white"/"not white but Jew" things? Cuz you got a meme fag and that's what JIDF shit posters do.

Attached: Fellow white people.png (2048x1024, 861K)

Then why do you want to kill white people, yellow people and red people by forcing them to live together and breed rootless mutants that belong to none of those groups?

>love the jew as he tries to genocide you!
no.

Attached: Jews goal for destroying white america.jpg (720x722, 303K)

>Jews, blacks, muslims and women
>people

Attached: 1522720247035.gif (480x270, 926K)

Attached: Jews bring islam to Europe.jpg (1032x1200, 226K)

One species, many sub-species. Keep up!

I'm white.

I love everyone but Africans, Middle Easterners, and South Asians. Fuck them.

because the world is doomed and blissful idiots like you walk around pretending this is fine

biology > semantics

>why woun't you filthy goys shut up and be our slaves?
no.

Attached: white race forced into submission by jews rabbi.jpg (1024x634, 124K)

I'm not racist m8, I just hate niggers and kikes.
Color has nothing to do with it.
Learn to judge people by their character.

>jews love everyone!
Yeah, sure.

Attached: Begin jews are the master race quote.jpg (600x400, 42K)

They don't want to genocide you, and they don't really hate you. They just want power to secure the existence of Jewish people and a future for Jewish children, regardless to the outgroup's well-being.

Let the jews lead by example then and open their border in Israel to the rest of the human race.

Attached: photo_2019-06-02_17-57-19.jpg (634x800, 116K)

Is that a jew?
That face is p. bad so Im going for a 50% chance it is.

>We hate all white people
>we hate white men
>kill all white people
>"Why are you so mean and hateful?"

Attached: 1555693313773.jpg (1024x1017, 131K)

Is there a link to an actual recording of this being said, or anyone corroborating it or is this another sourceless Jow Forums meme?

You can't love anything if you don't love that thing more than something else. You can't have an inside if there's no outside. it's just like liberals with their poly relationships and "of course I can love 100 partners in my life and love each of them equally as much as you love the one person you've been with your whole life" do you love your own parents more than random people?

>we don't want to genocide the filthy goyim
Have you read the Book "The Jews and Your Lies"?

Attached: Jewish harvard white genocide.jpg (960x960, 230K)

I don't hate anyone and I'm only mean to those who deserve it. I hurt you because I love you.
There is no such thing as 'human'.

Attached: Treason to Whiteness.jpg (3860x3716, 3M)

That's quite nearly the Jewiest cunt I've ever seen.

Attached: Jewnotwhite.png (723x517, 79K)

Name the Jew and the kike will always deny it.
You tried to lie out of all this bullshit you did to the US.

Attached: Israel greatest ally2.jpg (2650x3096, 2.21M)

Babba Kamma much?

Attached: Babba Kamma Jewish deception lies.jpg (255x211, 21K)

"Human" is a species.
White, Hebrew, chink, nigger, spic are races.
"Jew" is a religion that happens to be mostly Hebrew.
You are absolutely stupid.
Stupid people are in general hated because they do and say stupid things that harm the rest of us.
It would be fair to say that we would be better off if you were gone.

>still no link or reference
So no.

Can you look any more jewish than this woman?

Have you ever seen a white Jew? Or a middle eastern Jew? Or a half black jew? Yes, we all have, and that's because Jews aren't a race, they are a cult. It's not racist to hate Jews for destroying the planet because they are a cult of psychopaths, not a race of people. Being mad at blacks for acting black and women for acting like children is just a divide and conquer trick to distract white men from their true enemy.

Attached: images.png (215x234, 15K)

Hard for them to see it that way when they're trying to save a dieing system that was designed to be insecure and constantly breaking down.

We might have to see chaos before we get there.

Attached: right-brain-left-brain-functions-5444733d24128.jpg (700x494, 98K)

dont be a whore, kike, nigger, or sand nigger, and i wont call you that
but youre going to be a faggot, i know it

Give us love, that's how you make a right winger a happy person, unlike the antifags

hating niggers isn't hateful its common sense

Attached: rabbi_yosef_blessing_ivanka_jared.jpg (1390x630, 136K)

I’m actually not user, I walk at part of my day and assisted on changing two tires. On different vehicles. Just today. Praise the Lord I was able to help anyone.