I'm happy NPC!

For a while I thought the NPC meme was spot-on until I freed my mind only to realize that the non-playable characters are the ones who cannot be played by the propaganda lies and control mechanisms located within and inundated throughout our society. I am glad to say I am an NPC and no one's playing this motherfucker anymore.

Attached: Screenshot_20190604-163616.jpg (1080x2340, 656K)

That's so wrong I nearly shit myself in anger. Fuck you, idiot

Attached: 1555739045376s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

instead of calling me names could you please elaborate and how I am wrong and how the population isn't being played by a larger structure that they are completely entirely unaware of and by becoming a non playable character you are no longer held by the strings and the marionette becomes readily visible. if you can't say something constructive or take down the logical reasoning to my statement and clearly you are still being played by the system you apparently feel you are free from. Good luck brother I wish you the best

Oh man clearly you know how to take down a logical argument. Funny when the Spooks gets spooked

Shut your mouth and upsize my fries thanks

Whoa chill with all that logicality brother I don't think my tiny little mind can comprehend all the articulation and constructive criticism you're giving me perhaps next time I'll State my opinions anymore digestible manner

You completely missed the point of the NPC meme and you type like a woman. Neck yourself tranny.

Attached: 1558395840345.jpg (623x623, 200K)

You’ve got it backwards, NPCS are the ones that cannot break free from the propaganda and lies.
Like sheep they mindless accept the programming and beliefs provided to them by the higher powers without questioning it.
Useful idiots, lemmings, sheeple, there have been many names for them over the years, NPCs is merely the newest term for it.
You’re their biggest bitch if your an NPC they’re the most enslaved.

They don't need to be played by the propaganda lies and control mechanisms. They're already programmed to follow them.

No you don't seem to understand what an NPC actually is. An NPC is hard coded into the matrix and thus is most definitely manipulated by the unseen strings that remain unseen due to lacking the coded ability to understand anything outside of their "game" and as such, fail to understand that they are even a character.

What you are describing is being an outside observer, essentially one step above PCs and two steps above NPCs. Think a parent or friend watching you play a game.

I'd like a cheeseburger with fries and a medium sprite please.

Eat a dick, burger flipper

A non-playable character is in and of itself its own character does all playable characters are being utilized by the system itself to facilitate a will that they do not perceive liking a video game the person that you are playing in the game is unaware that they are being played while the NPC knows its place and its role and facilitates every aspect of its entire existence so that the game functioned flawlessly and without any sort of exterior stimulation distracting it from its purpose. Find your purpose and Free your mind

What a completely retarded thing to say

Thing is if you recognize the tools that are being utilized against you and your consciousness they no longer can be used against you and also contribute to the development of your own tool kit

cope harder faggot

In all seriousness it can;t be understated how true the NPC "meme" really is. We need to stop seeing it as just a meme and somehow make it a household understanding.

Bring back the mushroom swiss burger

You can't change the memetic frame of the meme. NPC means you're unconsciously operating in the world.

Now I got a craving for that burger...
All I've got here in the way of special burgers at bk is a teriyaki sauce whopper monstrosity

Nice try jew