We should sterilize all tall people to solve world hunger

Think about it Jow Forums, tall people are extremely energy-inefficient. Operating those oversized limbs requires way too much calories. I have calculated that if we were to shrink the average height to around 90 cm, then this planet could support billions more people without any shortages of food or space at all. Obviously this genetical improvement will not happen instantly, but if we began sterlizing all people taller than 170 cm seems like a good short-term goal and would put us a long way towards the goal of a shorter species

Don't want to go the way of the dinosaurs, right?
>INB4 BTFO'd lanklets
You will soon be sterilized, bitches!

Attached: shiiiiiiiet.jpg (1128x2486, 884K)

>short-term goal
Kek

Ready to be sterilized lanklet?

Of course! I live to be abused by Dutch nigger-tier midgets!

Finally a quality thread! Peaople taller than 165 cm:s are a disease

wow thanks to this thread I feel like a big guy with my 174cm

I'm with you OP, providing we include people that has too long penises also, more than 7 cm erect is excessive

Bb but, I didn't ask to be born a Chad and I can't change that .

Sorry lanklet, but oversized abominations like yourself must be neutered for the good of humanity

He means after all spics are whacked

>humanity
You mean dwarvenkind?

>born a Chad
you mean "in Chad" nigger

Leave me alone turbomanlet

Length and girth please

Nah,i'm probably white then you Carlos

If you had stayed off the soidiet you might not have had such cancerous growth? A real man is only about 162 cm tall

Nice try chink

17cm from base to tip.7cm in girth.but the hear is kinda weird. Mini-me looks like a baby's hand holding a big Apple

>A real man is only about 162 cm tall
Are you a woman?

DINOSAURS NEVER EXISTED YOU STUPID DUTCH BOY

Ah yes circumcision make penis shaped like mushroom. Thank you Ahmed

>Butthurt lanklet
More man than you ever be Jose

>176 cm is considered lanklet
Holy shit, thanks Mr. Gyro, you made me feel like I'm no longer a manlet. Seriously how tall are you?

Why are you asking me about my penis measures on the Internet?

tfw when almost 2 meter and big dick

Attached: 1560220207689.png (500x500, 263K)

Nothing personal nordcuck but your kind have to be sterilized for the good of humankind

What about the efficiency of niggers, jews, arabs, pajeets, latinos...?

I told you, I am 162, women love me. I am the ultimate chad. After all lanklets are gone all mankind will be remade after my measures

This is not about race, this is about little man vs humongous man. Little man is superior, race is a non-factor compared to height

5'7 reporting in. I'm here for the manlet uprising.

Attached: tumblr_inline_o4ig05FiF21tbsl8q_1280.jpg (800x1009, 147K)

Why are you posting them?

You too tall, I am 144 cm

Wider than you achmed

>You will soon be sterilized, bitches!
THIS! FUCK TINDER!

before we kill all the tall people, lets get our priorities straight and kill fat people. Talk about energy inefficient, jeez...

I'm a 6ft 4in tall, 250 lb man who carries a .44 magnum.

I am the real life Lord Humungus from Road Warrior. Good luck trying to sterilize me, faggot.

I'll just invite you to have a public shower with me. When you are unarmed and naked in the shower with me, I have my trained attack midget run between your legs and bite your nuts off

Well, OK. But blacks and Mexicans would go first.
>WouldPostANiceChartButFaggotModsHaveVerizonUSABlockedFromImagePoating.jpg