Can California become anymore of a shit hole?

Once Ebola reaches San Francisco we are at a whole new level.

Attached: shit.jpg (189x250, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIFBIYHixoU
youtu.be/7I0vkKy504U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=tIFBIYHixoU

life imitates art

Attached: Paul Bearr.gif (220x165, 793K)

pretty hard to understand how this is allowed to happen, i still don't understand it, perhaps some sf resident can explain

They refused to release video surveillance of robberies on BART in order to not propagate "racial stereotypes". Why would they care about street-shitting homeless people?

if i was the guy at the table, i would get up and leave. then figure out how to move to someplace where street shitting was less common

I honestly support acceleration in this case.

>t. right-wing retard

Just take leftism to the most extreme far left position imaginable and then go further left. Now you have SF.

Read Kaczynski's manifesto regarding the section on leftism if you haven't already. It will make more sense.

This is apparently the case all along the left coast. Democrat rule leads to chaos. Surprise.

>move to someplace where street-shitting is less common

you'd be moving all the way out of the city

Ikr, kek he just doesn’t get it. Fuckin pleb

This is the Democratic Party platform, it’s pretty simple

Best of luck

Attached: 649BB44A-DB59-4425-B0BD-031ADC6B0806.jpg (1280x868, 228K)

Leftists basically view the weakest in society as those who deserve the most special treatment. In their view, it is unethical to punish the disadvantaged because of their disadvantage. Hence bums run rampant shitting openly in the streets, being hooligans and committing crimes without any punishment. Police look the other way. It's like this in all left controlled cities. Seattle, Portland, SF, Austin...

This is related to why the left hates the successful members of society. The successful man reminds the leftist of how disgusting and weak he is, and that all members of society are not equal. This is the distillation of the essence of evil in the leftist's mind.

progressive as fuck. if only my city was that woke.

Wow. In my whole life I've seen this kind of behavior only once, and that was in a really shitty part of town.
Yet we're full of chimps and mudslimes, mind to explain?

Because every shitty group in SF has a fucking coalition of activists behind them that protest everything.

Bicyclists blowing stop signs and mowing down pedestrians? Police want to start ticketing them? Bicycle coalition wants a word with you.

Homeless people sitting on your building stoop harassing you when you try to enter the building you pay rent or a mortgage to? City wants to pass a sit/lie law to give police the ability to shoo those people away? Homeless coalition wants a word with you.

There s more but I can't think of them at the moment, they were always popping up in the paper.

Attached: 1537823223678.jpg (601x601, 23K)

>Kaczynski's manifesto
reading now

So anywhere else in the US then?

What's stopping terrorists from giving out virus laced food to the homeless in California so they can spread it around through street shitting?

Attached: San Fran leftist shithole.webm (720x1280, 2.9M)

Holy shit, that's a third world country right there. How the fuck did it get so bad?

The small business situation in California is deteriorating even while cash only Mexican businesses are popping up.

Pic related is a fruit stand. Many such cases.

Attached: 20190611_190459.jpg (1932x2576, 1.25M)

This window and door place closed this year and a illegal pot shop opened in its place. Its illegal in Los Angeles County but they refuse to close them.

Attached: 20190611_184412.jpg (1932x2576, 1.06M)

This was a family owned carpet salesman that had been there since the 1970's and it closed in last year or so to make way for a pot shop. Its a cash only business.

Attached: 20190611_185145.jpg (1932x2576, 1.48M)

The current homeless situation doesn't seem to do anything to house prices.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-11_20-14-27.png (493x464, 266K)

Imagine the smell

Attached: 1552968083377.png (370x369, 208K)

actually i saw a homeless took a shit 2 days ago

t. nyc

*take

They really need a 20$ minimum wage

you know why right? new law just went into effect this year that prohibits citations to street vendors and gives them the right to vend literally anywhere they want except stadiums (((hmmm))) and (((permitted events)))

was that guy smoking crack? lmao

youtu.be/7I0vkKy504U

Attached: 69f.jpg (354x286, 25K)

that one guy was shooting up heroin

Yeah its gone fully out of control now. I've even seen homeless vendors cooking hotdogs in downtown LA on a trashcan lid used as a griddle. Not sure who buys that.

>peru
>not knowing what heroin is
wth

coulda sworn that last part said
>pooping up in the paper

blast from the past there!

basically nothing, jihads don't have the brains to do it though.

Paris smelled like piss and shit when I visited

Well, it sure sounds great if a nice epidemic would start raging.

Kinda like the middle ages, where you had the king in the castle, and everyone else living in shit.

Black plague
Influenza
Typhus
Cholera
Ebola (if Trump airlift those Congolese to sanfran)

What else?

Maybe if Cali turns into El Salvador, or maybe the Barrios of Rio, or even a nice egaliterian Nigerian lagos slum?

I always wonder, why it doesn't reach critical mass and explodes into death, disease and suffering?

What prevents it from happening?

>the guy that put the nail in the coffin of San Fran is now the governor of california

fantastic

Why can't we get white illegals from SA? Cali is better than South Africa.

>the guy that put the nail in the coffin of San Fran is now the governor of California

Still nobody will go to his house and protest.

Attached: Gov_Mans_1.jpg (250x343, 40K)

That's alot of hypodermic needles.

It would be immoral to physically remove the streetshitter, and it would be immoral to whip him a la "Starship Troopers", and it is ineffective to pay him not to street shit. So, he shits where he wants to shit.

SF is the future. Best go there and learn to adapt.

>want to make new housing
>you have to guarantee that at least 30% of the apartments are given to poor people, section 8 and are rent controlled
>this makes it so people who actually can afford to life in san fran and would want a decent home won't live there
>also people will protest that you're gentrifying the area and demand that only certain people get to live there

implying the tech pajeets don't already do this

Voting Democrat.

Checked, and based

Is there a nazee activism coalition in SF?
> Inb4honeypot

british chinks.

Attached: chinks.jpg (177x284, 9K)

What's there to understand? 9/10 times it's a nigger. Niggers gonna nig. They're not people and they don't deserve rights; they belong in chains or as a food source for large predators in Africa. They are mentally deficient farm equipment.

T. San Francisco YT

A virus that kills millions of Californians would make it less not more of a shithole

the legitimization of drug use

Attached: chinkies.jpg (292x173, 9K)

>not sure who buys that
Other homeless. As long as he sells it cheaper than the hot dog vendors who wash their hands, he has a business opportunity

I'm not going to say people should start lighting fires around the city to further tax the infrastructure, but maybe people should consider starting fires around the city to further tax the infrastructure, ya know?

Attached: david duke.jpg (760x1021, 55K)

>Can California become anymore of a shit hole?
yes, they can have poison water like all the other liberal shit holes, sadly they don't have water though but one can dream

I like the idea of going to neighborhoods of the political elites and flying Mylar balloons into the powerlines in the dead of summer.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1920x1080, 218K)

Democrats.

Uh, ja, uh, no thanks. At least here I know my enemy. Over there I would be too busy avoiding turds and needles and shit

What if you want to nuke it and salt the earth? Is there a coalition against that?

Sure, give even more laxatives to the constipated heroin addicts.

Attached: lax.jpg (225x225, 11K)