What is the best way to fight racism?

Attached: 28783641_558428247852263_9219028978841851583_n.jpg (960x742, 69K)

The only way to get rid of racism is use racist words so much that no cares. Cuz real racists are gonna keep saying shit that's racist. So you have to desensitize people to it.

Attached: RockwellNorthandSouth.png (543x2378, 505K)

i like this meme. did you make it OP? it's a fairly good meme, besides some artifacts

the only way to truly get rid of racism is to eliminate race through genetic engineering. which will essentially end the black race, because who would genetically engineer their child to be black? besides a couple blacks and virtue signalling cunts

No, so the white race would also be extinguished because today whites are seen as oppressors, effeminate and superfluous

This is good - but fighting Browns mongrels on a population vs population bias is not the solution. After all, humans did not win the earth from the rats and cockroaches because we had more babies than them.
I
My point is eugenics. Eugenics. Genetic engineering. If 15 IQ points separates north and South America... my goal is not to keep South America out. My goal is lift my people higher. So fucking high we cannot be followed. Another 15 or 50 points gives our race the galaxy. Think on it.

Maybe that's the way out. We can shitpost our way out of this.

Attached: 1560085424073.png (500x498, 355K)

i fixed it up a bit
i was bored

>so the white race would also be extinguished because today whites are seen as oppressors, effeminate and superfluous
because of genetic engineering? no. you could also say the same thing about jews.
jews are dying out for the same reasons you describe, but worse. genetic engineering will probably preserve them actually

Attached: fixedIt.png (960x742, 813K)

By killing all non-whites, this, of course, would be impossible as it would require the decimation of almost every major nation on earth..... which sounds pretty good

Attached: 1551290365981.gif (659x609, 2.49M)

What about transcaucasianism? Just genetically bleach humanity.

Attached: 1560071682433.jpg (760x380, 31K)

Attached: 6931AF29-857C-406A-8855-91A8E69CE2FA.jpg (1242x696, 76K)

Checked
In Brazil we are away above racism power level only.

At this point we got regionalism (South hard working, Rio grande do sul is gay country, Northeast are lazy and Gibs me day ppl etc)

xenophobia towards countries around us (bolivian are bugs, Colombian are drug dealers, Argentinian are black etc)

Classicism( being poor is discriminated and people will get into heavy Debt to look rich)

Politicism( hate towards corrupt politician so much to cause scenes in public to show your contempt)

Partidarism(hate towards different collectivist parties PT, psd, psdb(to be fair this is justifiable))

And much more anons

Eugenics until everybody is turned into proper human beings

Having an entirely homogenous society, containing only whites.

There will be 0 'racism' in it, as it is entirely unnecessary.

kill niggers

Kill all the nonwhites.

Attached: 1560232560518.jpg (720x646, 33K)

>as it would require the decimation of almost every major nation on earth
Nukes user, nukes

Attached: nuke.gif (300x168, 1.6M)

Watch gay niggers from outer space

artificially introduce a new repugnant, unintelligent and rapidly reproducing specimen to the planet for us to all hate and despise.

find a more nigger race of niggers

Attached: 1943220118556.webm (456x340, 459K)

If there were no more niggers, who would live in shitty ghettos?

Indoctrination, lobotomization, sterilisation and Genocide. Thats how you get rid of something healthy and natural. Saged Stupid boomer

Attached: zz.jpg (618x410, 72K)

national service

>xenophobia, Classism
KEK Brazil is the least prejudiced country maybe in the world and yet we get figs like you talking shit... you dont even know what this things are. KYS

>politicim, partidarism
Hang the corrupts and hang the lefties (and why not you?)

The only thing that dampens racism is when the demand for workers exceeds the number of available workers. Under such circumstances, the power of money beats into the minds of each and every person the value of others.

When available bodies exceed the number of profitable jobs, cancerous and insidious things take root in society: from paper shuffling, to digging holes and filing them back in, to bread lines and affirmative action, we are daily reminded of the lack of value of our fellow man. Combined with personal insecurity and nervousness about the future, man turns against man and begins a process of social jockeying to grasp at some semblance of security.

If you can't figure out tangible ways to engineer higher rates of growth, you're probably making racism worse.

You can’t have a new world order without dysgenics.

Attached: FA8FE1D8-9353-44ED-9E62-B557666B5B31.jpg (1068x601, 40K)

Kill all shitskins. Then no one will be racist.