I have a daughter, so I would not vote for him. I have a son on the spectrum, so I would not vote for him...

I have a daughter, so I would not vote for him. I have a son on the spectrum, so I would not vote for him. I met him personally, so I would not vote for him. I have a moral compass, so I could not vote for him. I just DO NOT GET IT, AMERICA!

Attached: D1EA8B36-B6E5-4157-AD8F-A84EDCB5D1A6.jpg (960x960, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TnbDZXoA78k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>DO NOT GET IT, AMERICA!
Stop sucking on the tit of others and do your own god damn work. Then you will get it.

Tomorrow I want you to get off welfare. Get a real job. Pay full taxes. Pay for your share, then pay for the brown people like the rest of us.

>mocks journalist
>implying this is a bad thing
Lmao. Cope harder leftists.

Voting is for plebs

It's funny though

>implying vegetables count as people

God bless the United States of America and nowhere else. Get fucked you crippled ass worms.

>he does what the kikes want, is engaged in corruption, and doesn't fight for me... but I guess I'll vote for him again because he triggers the libtards

We all here you loud and clear. Russia chose that assclown. Someone will end his reign eventually. People like him never last in the USA.

Attached: 646490CD-EC92-44DB-8754-A7D8802A8314.jpg (397x550, 88K)

You just have to assume that everyone voting for him lacks any degree of empathy or intelligence. It takes a special kind of broken person to vote so diligently against their own interests.

Attached: E04DC531-D888-4D42-91BF-82E177870F61.jpg (1024x768, 534K)

making fun of liberals is making fun of people with mental illness

>people defending the media, or other politicians
He has been on the attack with these parasites the entire time and faggots have been siding with career politicians and propagandists.

Absolute state of stormjudens

Attached: 1358999057056.jpg (184x184, 14K)

Maybe the cripple shouldn't retract a story he wrote 15 years before about Muslims cheering during 911 because the fake news had been saying Trump lied about muslims cheering during 911 for a week before someone produced his story.

Attached: AreTheyHurtingYou.png (312x446, 95K)

Too bad Trump can’t personally beat that crip senseless.

>didnt end it
Maybe because he didn't kill 50+ people and stole WH silverware for self-gain?
>sage in options
stop posting literal (((whos)))

Trump makes us laugh, don’t you fuckn get it yet faggots? Go have sex

Every other option was literally that much worse. Also get rekt the hacker known as Jow Forums memed him into office.

No one cares about this. It's actually a bonus because it pisses you fags off.

HONK HONK
WOMP WOMP

Good boy. The TV instructed you well. Aren’t you glad it’s there to tell you the difference between right and wrong and what to be afraid of? What you do without instructions from your media masters? Seriously though. You’re a pussy.

My wife’s boyfriend told me I’d lose my Nintendo switch privileges. So I won’t vote for him.

In this endless hellscape, what is there to hope for except the lulz?

HAH

Voting for low taxes is only in your favor if you are a net producer, or intend on becoming a net producer. I want free stuff no matter how it destroys the country in the long run. So I won’t vote for him.

Sorry bout your shit genes OP. Stop breeding tards. Fucking tards are hilarious.

Attached: AKINS-17250104.jpg (460x575, 24K)

these people need to kill themselves.

>drumphy is a big mean fashy bully
I fucking wish. Maybe one day he'll grow a set and put you and every other leftist degenerate 6ft under.

Attached: 1528766913563.jpg (735x490, 151K)

I vote on who is popular. Because whoever is least offensive is the best leader of a nation. So I won’t vote for him.

Trump does the same shit when he makes fun of anyone. He didn't realize that it would look bad to Hillaskanks in this case cause the man, bless his heart, doesn't even see any disability in that journalist. Fucking saint! He is too pure for this world.

The comedian said something about trump and then gave a funny look at the camera. The audience laughed a hearty laugh. Therefore I cannot vote for him.

CNN, fake news

Spotted the commie faggot

Agreed. A liberal would differentiate based on disability. Like a clown at a county fair that makes fun everyone, but won’t mock the kid in a wheelchair. The kid in the wheelchair needs to be protected. The truth is, nothing makes them feel more alone and different.

>I have a son on the spectrum
You have a son on the retard spectrum?
Why am I not surprised? You should have told your wife not to drink faggot.

Attached: 017.jpg (200x200, 10K)

He wasn’t making fun of retards you retard. Plenty of video of him doing those motions with his hands before that event.

He was going to get Mexicans out, so nothing else matters. Racism is #1 priority in white America

I have neighbors like you. So I vote for him.

>I don't get it
Your understanding is not required.

Attached: 38e34c90c4ec518267a22b9a4df1b9f76ecc116375592554cfe1081de96ee193-2.png (800x424, 205K)

“Handi-capable” people are fucking assholes. You know it, I know it, they know it.

No one cares you whiny faggot. You're daughter will be blacked and you'll jerk off to it. Your retard is a pointless thing. I met him too, and he was a gentleman to me and my dad. Your morality is horseshit because your whole gov't/econ system is built on theft. You don't get it because you'd rather us all be slaves than have to compete for anything, like a fucking woman.

Based. Also checked.

Because the whole thing was an out of context smear/lie to begin with, retard.

Ok retard

How is your wife's spn doing?

Because America saw him do that and thought it was hysterical. People put on a show in public because they don't want to lose their jobs, but when they're sitting on the couch at home they don't give two fucks about other people's feelings.

>wtf this guy mocked a jewish propagandist, why won't white people vote for their deaths???

Well then you're just stupid. Trump won because people are sick of politics as usual and he presented himself as an anti-politician.

I remember everything I ever heard about Hillary Clinton wondering how she wasn't in jail. I still wonder that to this day.

>I have a moral compass
And it points towards your butthole...where your "brain" resides.

Checked

Of course your son is autistic with a parent like you

Oh no OP is retarded :/

Be kind guys

>As long as I live, I will never understand how this wasn't the end of it.
Because the guy he was mocking is an asshole, and everyone pretty much knew it. Serge Kovaleski is pushy fuckstick who would badger people and depend on them not calling him out because he's a cripple. Trump didn't put up with his shit. Honestly, as much as people were shocked by Trump mocking a cripple, it was probably the moment a lot of his base solidified. Not because they're particularly cruel, but because there was a collective realization that if Trump would publicly make fun of a crippled guy, he'd have no problem at all tearing into his Democratic opponent.

HAHA LOSER

Attached: hawhawawooo.png (900x900, 207K)

>People like him never last in the USA.
Trump has been an American icon for 40 years bruh.

>It was her fucking turn REEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
Seethe, faggot.
Seethe.

You keep saying he's a racist, but people like you aren't in camps yet.

Because fuck you thats why.

If everything is offensive, than nothing is offensive. You all look at Trump like he’s constantly shitting on babies, but whenever people with normal vision look it’s literally nothing.

Maybe stop being such moral fags and cry wolf only when theirs a real wolf. Otherwise another Trump will come, and he will come ten fold.

I'm white, so I'll vote for him.

He was mocking a journalist who had previously lied about him fuck off he wasn't retarded he just had a fucking claw hand, Trump has done that mannerism multiple times even once reffering to himself.

fuck you in the ass you aids infected nigger.

it was nothing compared to when hillary collapsed and was tossed into her van like a side of beef

youtube.com/watch?v=TnbDZXoA78k

this was fresh on the heels of the media spending two entire weeks saying her health was perfect

Attached: 1557426462523s.jpg (178x250, 5K)

Fake and gay

Tennessee always goes red so I didn't vote. But if had mattered, I would have voted for him. Because I don't like blacks and Mexicans.

Attached: image0-30-1.jpg (1200x890, 152K)

The people hate journalists and no one actually cares about making fun of retards

Pretty simple desu

>I want free stuff no matter how it destroys the country in the long run
So you admit you are worse than a literal nigger?

Bullshit dude, bullshit. I once ate a tray of 24 assorted muffins: blueberry, lemon poppy-seed, cranberry apple, banana nut, even bran. Large muffins too, like you'd buy at the bakery, not grocery store mini-muffins. I ate the first five or six out of hunger, and the next dozen I can only attribute to gluttony, but the last half dozen were devoured by determination alone. A part of me wanted to stop - I was full, the muffins had become repulsive, and there was a disconcerting pressure in my chest. The other, stronger part of me knew that if I gave up on that muffin platter I would admit limitation. A limited man can rationalize his every weakness, turn away from every challenge, live his life within the narrow confines of comfort; that's not how I live my life. But I digress. It took six days for my bowels to move, and when they did I shat a monolithic muffin block so wide it could not be flushed, so dense it would not dissolve with repeated flushing, and so heavy it took two hands to lift. The measure of anxiety, pain, pride and love is indescribable, so don't tell me I don't understand giving birth to a potato daughter.

>Don't worry, we, the mainstream media, established political dynasty's, and global mega corporations, will keep you protected from EVIL DRUMPFS racist, homophobic, sexist, bigoted facts! #RESIST

Attached: stalin-stare.gif (400x225, 866K)

the popular vote will matter more than ever next election, since states are passing laws to give all their electoral votes to the winner of the popular vote. vote you actual nigger

I thought it was pretty funny.

Attached: IMG_1885.jpg (2400x3000, 963K)

Ah... The shills are plenty salty tonight.

Attached: 1559518078990.jpg (703x878, 200K)

Zion Don is funded by (((Sheldon Adelson)))
Wake up dude.
It's a system not a politician that is the issue.

Obvious b8

However, most people really don’t care about that. You’re allowed to find someone’s personal actions abhorrent but still think the policies they’ll implement are better for the country. Being mean != being a poor leader

>Trump is a shitbag.
>Hillary is evil.
It was a simple choice in the voting booth.
Let's see what shitfest this election brings us...

There's literally only two counties that ever go blue in the state. Coincidentally they're where Nashville and Memphis are.

EPIC BROTHER...

> I have a son on the spectrum.
It’s called Autism roastie.

Well, this must blow your mind...!

Attached: B9501D00-1FE0-402A-AA2D-73BCC25631DA.jpg (1024x768, 237K)

I wish he was a facist.

Attached: D5D0A736-8F0B-4354-84D6-9ADA97E9FCF8.jpg (378x472, 15K)

You want different things than me from the Chief Executive of your nation, user.
Don't you think that it's kind of stupid to make a decision on the Actual President of the United States based on the bullshit you listed, even if it were in context and even if the media weren't transparently running an op that low-IQ people can see through?
I literally wouldn't care if he shot someone on 5th avenue. I wouldn't care if he raped your daughter while doing derp faces at your son. I have larger concerns.

you dumb nigger. you do not understand. liberal states are passing laws that give all their electoral votes to the winner of the nationwide popular vote. which means you staying home, even if Tennessee will always go red, is helping those states stay blue.

>i vote
Fucking newfag

>its all fake
Still pretending like its real 3 years later. Trump is gonna win easily.

>one vote will turn California and Jew York red
Cool.

>Hello my name is strawman

Double edge sword, it means that conservative votes in blue states actually matter. If all the conservatives in Cali and NY voted Trump, then they would easily have surpassed the few million fraudulent votes for Clinton. Obviously they will just make more excuses when they lose again.

There's plenty of journalists that should be executed as communist traitors.

Stem cells if you got 'em

how about you kill yourself you disgusting faggot abomination

Haha, you have a retarded son.

Attached: 1559665102187.gif (295x216, 1.99M)

>I have a moral compass
No you don't or you would have shit Trump all over DC like the rest of us did.

>Disdain for human rights

The first president to be PRO LGBTQ before his election. I wouldn't call that a disdain for rights.

kys retard faggot nigger jew beaner chink sandnigger poo in loo cripple faggot
honk honk

what the fuck are you saying? use punctuation dammit!

THat reported has probably been made fun of every single day for his gimpy arm. He has gotta be used to it by now

wat da fok u sayin us e punkyouayshun damit

Attached: 4E1B2597-FD74-4A93-831D-B6FF217CE851.jpg (500x272, 40K)

Still dumb for a different reason. They were Israelis, not Muslims. The “Muslims cheering after 9/11” was actually just a video of a single woman at some kind of party unrelated to anything 9/11.

What is there not to get!? He was the only person on stage willing to point out that blacks are rape apes and Muslims *were* out of control. I emphasize *were*, because he has absolutely delivered upon promises to make America safe from jihadis- something most of Jow Forums will never actually acknowledge or even be able to appreciate to my dismay.

Trump won because he told beautiful lies to desperate people.

Attached: T (5).jpg (488x352, 45K)