Go to sleep wagie

Tomorrow is a new day, how's that you call it? Another day another dollar?

Attached: 1472935359021.png (2000x2000, 1.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

endgame.co.uk/idletheory/
youtube.com/watch?v=IOAaia5HHDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

EVEN WORSE
UNPAID INTERNSHIP
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1550722324322.png (500x500, 351K)

You should jump off a bridge or get a job and be a productive member of civilization

but i like it. i fixed my boomer boss's computer and he was pretty happy about that, so i got that going for me

I make $135k as a plumber, and I got into it cause I said I'll kill myself anyway so might as well do something, I got nothing to lose. I even made a full plan on how to do it and just said at the end might as well just do something

I sleep maybe 5 hours a night. I could do at least 10 hours but I'd rather do dumb shit online.

On the bright side, I'm in an important enough position that I can just lock myself in my office for the first hour of the day to rid myself of the hangover I'm gonna have tomorrow

Currently neeting it up before my new insurance job and it feels really nice

Bourgeois capitalists will make the streets run red, comrade neet, i only wage slave 60 hours a week for a purpose, and that is...

Comfy threads deserve wagie ragies

Attached: 29415777_213784532706032_9002522043945582592_n.jpg (1080x668, 110K)

Wages have stagnated since the 80's.
I respect low earners. They have been shafted by the system.

>I make $135k as a plumber
You make more than a doctor? Cool larp bro

This ain't Jow Forums retard

Attached: ad5abdab926f49cc4b45deafca5a90bb233af8b20969b88214b87a362de3cce8.png (1300x977, 255K)

No damn way.

t. Unemployed Virgin NEET

endgame.co.uk/idletheory/

Jokes on you, tomorrow is my day off

So you died inside and gave in to a lifetime of paying taxes. you're what's killing this country

bull fucking shit prove it

I wake up early each day and see wagies raging to work and literally crashing each other in their cars with their road rage

Attached: 1560272933572.gif (494x332, 82K)

Third world negro cesspits aren't civilization you dumb nigger.

This

I'm ready for work

Plumbers make like 60k ,hes jus a bourgeois capitalist shill

>implying this is an insult

Life, by contrast with inert matter, is usually regarded as essentially busy, active, and dynamic. But maybe life is not different from inert matter. Perhaps life, just like inert matter, does the minimum - and we would gain a deeper understanding of life if we saw it not as trying to busy itself, but seeking to be idle. Perhaps human life, human society, technology, ethics, law, and religion have all arisen as an attempt to minimize effort. If so, the imperative of all life, and of human life, would not be 'Keep Busy' and 'Do Something', but 'Keep Still' and 'Do Nothing'. This is the speculation of Idle Theory.
Central to Idle Theory is a physical understanding of life as alternating between two states: busy and idle. While busy, a living creature works to maintain itself. While idle, it is either inactive or engaged in some non-maintenance activity. Depending upon their physical constitution and the environment in which they find themselves, all living creatures operate somewhere on a scale which extends from being nearly continuously busy at one extreme, to being nearly continuously idle at the other extreme. That is, some creatures must work very hard to stay alive, and others hardly at all. Those creatures which, even working continuously, are unable to maintain themselves, disintegrate and die.

>cars
Don't you use donkey carts?

>tfw $90k salary to browse Jow Forums

Attached: 1402379732947.jpg (225x225, 20K)

Whatever you say, Gaben

Attached: jpg.jpg (661x829, 144K)

Kys faggot, before i do it for you.

NEET here, currently learning about Euler's identity after reading my Calculus book.

Shill

What are you all going to spend your bi-weekly allowance on?
I might buy a nintendo switch!
After I pay all my bills and taxes of course.

Applied to the theory of evolution, this approach to life argues that during times when all creatures must work harder to survive, the least idle are the most likely to die, and the most idle are the most likely to survive. Natural selection favours the idlest. The fittest creatures are the idlest creatures, who survive to pass on their genes to subsequent generations.

Human life, in Idle Theory, is another variant of natural life. Human life, historically, is taken to have been hard. The uniquely human response was the development of tools. These tools speeded up human work: a knife enabled materials to be cut more quickly; a bag allowed materials to be transported more rapidly. And since they expedited work, the use of these tools increased human idleness. The inherent purpose of an economic system is to free people from work.

Attached: 1560181351521.png (588x918, 606K)

imagine being so poor you need to work or you starve like a nigger lol

>If so, the imperative of all life, and of human life, would not be 'Keep Busy' and 'Do Something', but 'Keep Still' and 'Do Nothing'. This is the speculation of Idle Theory.
Isn't this basically Buddhism?

Pretty enlightening
NEET GANG GANG

Attached: tumblr_nz4ekvjlmh1v0pigno1_1280.jpg (670x424, 145K)

Why? This civilization sucks.

based. tomorrow i will continue playing final fantasy 7 for the thousandth time and with ecelebs playing in the background who i ridicule ruthlessly while doing nothing but shitposting on Jow Forums. neetlife is good.

>paying taxes
>helping maintain the status quo of governments, politics and countries
Oh no no no no.

>cripplingly depressed neet tried to feel better about the fact he’s a loser
Sad

>a productive member of civilization

Wagecuck cope.

Sure faggot, I'm working overtime, should be able to buy my own house in a few months. What are you doing?

Attached: 1445338666853.jpg (319x338, 27K)

>implying these things are bad
>Not contributing to a sick society
>Not helping make Jews more rich
>Not fornicating and displeasing God
>Not retaining your precious bodily fluids
>Not living life on your terms

youtube.com/watch?v=IOAaia5HHDI

That's not a larp, many tradesmen end up owning their own business and doing very, very well for themselves. Not uncommon for electricians and plumbers to end up making more than 200k during times of economic growth. Get a few big corporate accounts on new construction and you could be a millionaire with a bit of luck.

debt slave, get to bed. you work a double tomorrow. i hope you dream of your two bedroom shack in jewmerica.

literally nothing of this list is bad lol retard

tons of work involved though, don’t forget. it is a great job but it pays because it isn’t easy.

>In a few months my taxes are going up

any place that'll pay me to lurk here?

Attached: 1508621316520.jpg (300x168, 12K)

>GANG GANG
sorry I don't associate with niggers.

People might be more willing to work if their efforts weren't simply filling the bank accounts of share holder corporations and (((others))), and taxes weren't being used against their own interests by their governments.

State capitalist benevolent ethno-dictatorship when.

Why on earth would you ever do that?????? Might as well die then lol

Of course it's difficult, most things worth while are difficult.

Maybe in the bourgeois capital of the world, JEWsa, but around here plumbers, not business owners, make around 60k

Attached: 1559353521870.jpg (750x558, 180K)

i have a shit-tier GPA and needed a springboard. so it's all good

I realize you're just being a retarded troll, but answer me this Larpstein

How else am I supposed to earn money? Just create and run a business out of thin air and immediately generate enough income to afford $1400 mo/rent for the 1 BD shit-partment?

Glad your mommy and daddy helped you get where you are, mine didn't.

It’s ok, my unpaid job is to shill for Yang
Then when he gets elected I’ll never have to work again

Attached: 36C18AF8-37AB-4663-BC05-96421B6D20CD.png (750x1334, 2.45M)

When i am king of canada the united states is getting nuked first, fucking lucky fucks making more spending less and just right across a border i cant go to legally

Upvote

You misspelt Yang gang