Why do mutts pretend that they landed on the moon? And why does every other country go along with the bs?

Why do mutts pretend that they landed on the moon? And why does every other country go along with the bs?

Attached: 1551917494520.png (590x479, 333K)

K. Keep me posted.

We did. Mutiple times. Soviet Russia and the third world of idiots got jealous and started misinformation that it was faked. You're eating soviet propaganda if you think it was faked.

earth without water and atmosphere makeup looks fucking disgusting.
like the chink woman when not caked up

Attached: 1502387288700.jpg (1017x720, 93K)

Is this the real shape of the earth? Is Australia on a pimple?

>all the world governments are in on it, no one has anything to gain by exposing it

nomooners and flat earthers are insane

lol no
its just rock density

Because you can literally aim lasers at the moon and reflect them off equipment left behind

>Earth is neither a sphere nor a flat plane

CENTRISTS WERE RIGHT

Attached: kekspin.jpg (1462x1462, 1.15M)

Jealous, rest of world?

Attached: 5866AACC-A663-49A2-AE52-0B64642F676A.gif (640x352, 1.48M)

NASA employee here. Anyone thinking low IQ NASA employees are smart enough to pull off a conspiracy need their heads examined.

nice Holywood photoshop

Its the gravitational map

Ya but that could be done without a manned mission

Still butthurt about sputnik

Because we landed on the moon. Dipshit.

>Soviet Russian WASNT butthurt watching us take vacations to the moon every other month for years.

>Enough to keep their shills saying it was faked

Yeah they have more to gain saying we didn't go than exposing anything actually faked.

Show your flag, coward. Maybe you’re from a country that landed on the moon after we did, which is... oh wait, nobody.

we're talking about NASA employees from the 1960's though, not the khazarettes and zips that you work with.

the shills will ignore this

Attached: 1559518808069.jpg (400x598, 39K)

Lol. It's almost all Poos my dude. The civil """servants""" anyway. Contractors are basically all white boomers.

Yeah ok. We totally went to the moon multiple times during solar maximum. Whatever you say nasa.

>Not sure if German humor or actually this clueless

Because it's a retarded claim. If that was true, the soviet union would immediately come out and call it a fake, or russia today, would be a denier. Both are on board. It's a global illuminati conspiracy.

Not just your regular solar max either, the 1960s peaked at 300+ sunspots, compare that to the zero we're at now. never even thought about that desu

>If that was true, the soviet union would immediately come out and call it a fake, or russia today, would be a denier.

They did. Former KGB, after Soviet Russia collapsed, came out and said they spread disinformation about the moon landing despite publicly acknowledging it. It's a war of the mind and they KNOW you WANT to believe in the bullshit conspiracy to feel "smarter" than the official story and thus go against your country, their enemy.

They also admitted to actually infiltrating Hollywood and McCartney was actually correct with how much Hollywood was infiltrated back then.

>Okay, America isn't capable of doing anything good because we're all evil capitalist pigs...

>Whatever you say fellow comrade, long live the communist party!

Of course, just spam it every time they bring this shit up. One thing a conspiracy theorist can't stand is being the dumb one who was lied to or tricked, because that's who they want to believe everyone else is...

Look at what humans have done to the planet, disgusting

McCarthy only addressed the State Department. HUAC investigated Hollywood. But both were right.

Moon is a light

Give me a source on that

The black man had landed on the moon first. WE WUZ ASTRONAUTS AND SHIEEET!

Attached: 1527558673133m.jpg (1024x576, 84K)

The holocaust was fake, I don't believe any over the top bullshit stories gvt spout.

Attached: 1550627709736.jpg (1125x979, 125K)

>german
>humor
Pick one, and only one.

is this bait

I don't believe our was fake, I do, however think the numbers are WAYYY fucking exaggerated. No way 17 million people were killed in camps over 3 years all while fighting a steady war.

Nice memeflag faggot

>pretend
Stop being uneducated, in boy scouts there's a common experiment where we bounced lasers off of the landing equipment...EXACTLY where the landing was mapped to be. Lasers don't bounce off of the moon and can only be done on the reflective equipment.

Try harder idiot, even children are smarter than your larp ass

Attached: kysf.jpg (751x418, 35K)