>Go to church every week
>Baby coming
>Failing business
>Lost all my savings
>Drive old car
>Live in tiny house far away from everything
>Can barely make ends meet at the end of the month
>Bills coming due

I swear I tried user, I really did. I have given up, I just lack what it takes to become someone who can support himself and a family and I feel so vulnerable know, one single unintended expense and I literally go bankrupt. I guess I was supposed to become an incel but somehow I defied destiny but now destiny has managed to bring me down where I belong.

Attached: sadpepe.png (655x509, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qT0iQRjHbW4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off kike

how did you lose your savings? is there any way you can supplement your income?

Go become a mormon
If you are white that is

I started my own business but it's about to go under. I will become an Uber driver and apply for jobs.

People don’t realize you have to give 10% of your total income to the church through tithe

Are there any decent paying professions in the same industry?

All Christians must do this, so it doesn't matter if he's Mormon or not. If he's saved, he funds a church. If you can't fund a church, then why go?

Thats typical for most christian sects.
At least you know your money is going to building up a society in america

people also don't realize they're at least as nepotistic as jews and throw each other business all the time, especially when someone is just starting out or down on their luck.

pic related

Attached: thanks moutain dew.png (525x388, 63K)

Restaurant industry, perhaps it has some related skills with food industry.

>Live in tiny house far away from everything
>Abloobloo I don't live in some fag hive metropolitan area

Not looking for attention in an anonymous forum user.

Did you open a restaurant? I was thinking of taking the food truck pill eventually. I've got a really great concept in mind.

Life is a struggle user, it's to weed out the weak.

I did user. Ask me if you need anything although keep in mind I am failing so perhaps not your best source of knowledge out there.

You have a kid now faggot, do what you have to do to make it work

I've lost three businesses, the love of my life, I've literally seen my former best friends accept a Faustian bargain and sell their souls in exchange for money and pussy right in front of my eyes at a Satanic temple, and the state that I grew up in has been completely destroyed by godless communists and their brown hordes. Hang in there user. It gets better. Turn to the Book of Romans for guidance and reassurance.

How is your wife taking it?

She has so much faith in me that it's heartbreaking. I haven't hidden anything, she knows everything that's going on yet she tells me she knows I'm smart and will find a way to deal with this.

>implying 90% of the donations don’t go straight to feeding niggers in Africa so they can one day flood our communities

I have no interest in organized religion in America until it grows a spine again. I want Gregorian chants and fierce tribalism. Everything else ends up helping blacks and Mexicans here

Attached: 5A15ECD9-8658-4690-9A39-A955FB51A51D.gif (220x147, 1.32M)

good goy

>no addictions
>browses Jow Forums
get out of this shithole and work on fixing your problem

I'd rather have a poor negro christian than a white nobody. Race doesn't matter.

Might not be ideal, but have you considered joining the military? It will keep a roof over your heads, get you guys excellent health care coverage, and set you up for free tuition.

Can you get a job on the railroad user?

Good jobs on it, with no experience needed. Just be safe and work hard

Do that for as long as possible/make forever, you should make good money. Get some other eduction while doing that as a back up.

What kind of restaurant?

Things are never as bad or good as they seem at first. Take heart bruh

Since you know the restaurant business, you should either try to become a bartender, a manager, or get a job working for a beer/alcohol distribution company.

Thank you user, will definately give Romans a second look. How do carry on?

>the state that I grew up in has been completely destroyed by godless communists and their brown hordes.

Oregon or Washington?

Unironically go on welfare while you get your shit sorted

Oregon and Washington state are based, heretic.

>Oregon or Washington?
In all fairness, what states currently haven't been destroyed by communism and immigration? Alaska? Montana?

Get fucked Boomer

Yea go railroad. After a year you make great money. One of the best retirements there is. Mostly male environment too. Still corporate bs but one of the best routes these days.

You still fap you fucking idiot.. or are some sort of sexual deviant.

Attached: DDB3D7FA-9050-40F8-9A01-DD1AB2237B27.png (352x530, 105K)

Lol I was just talking to my mother about this today! She said only presbertaryans do that though. My grandfather goes to a presbertaryan church and apparently the more you contribute the further up the pew you can sit.

just like Jesus would have wanted

But then if someone told you that Capitalism is a horrible system that is the cause of our civilizational ruin you will call him a commie jew.

The true redpill is understanding that class struggle is real and that the"self-made man" ideal is a bourgeois fantasy in order to delude the common man.

For one successfull story of the hard-working man becoming rich you have a hundred stories like you, people who fall into poverty not because they were less hard-working, but only because really the system is rigged against any form of social mobility.

Capitalism only favors the kikes, because it ultimalety rewards malevolent people who are ready to betray, lie and steal in order to be rich. Behind every respectable bourgeois there's a criminal. And I don't even talk about the fact that third-world invasion or feminism are mainly due to late-stage capitalism needing more manpower and thus expanding the market by creating new sectors of production.
GAS THE RICH, CLASS WAR NOW.

But either way, good luck for everything. Be good to your kids, be good to your wife, and things will be alright. You have done the most important thing. There's no shame in being poor, that's even a good sign and a gift, never forget that our Savior was born in a manger and he take Poverty as a wife.

Consider bankruptcy if you have debt

Babies don't have to be expensive. Used baby gear is very cheap. If you have a washer/dryer your woman can cloth diaper. If you can get over the yuck factor you can buy used prefold diapers for practically pennies. Breast feed

Where are you, why do you have a meme flag?

>My grandfather goes to a presbertaryan church and apparently the more you contribute the further up the pew you can sit.
That's what Jews do at Temple.
Fucking bullshit.

I took the NEET pill. I got a shit ton of gibs over the past few years. Paid off my house, bought a car, my kid goes to 4 different extracurricular classes. Why shouldn't I have? These faggot liberals spend all the tax money on beaners and bug chasers, I might as well have gotten a piece of the pie. My waif and i are both working now, but I think there is a $25k grant with my name on it if our income is low enough. If not I can always take some unpaid vacation time, get the gibs then reapply.

Attached: dream big.jpg (2048x1010, 281K)

That’s what you get for falling for the marriage meme OP. Especially as someone who isn’t wealthy and doesn’t have massive social power.

You realize too late that Average Joes are considered a renewable resource by women and society, the oil in the wheels, the gas in the tank, the coal in the fireplace.

If you want to be treated anything like a human being you have only two choices: a) get to the top of the totem pole or at least much much closer, so that you can’t be constantly drained exploited and used by others to the point that you will eventually have nothing more to give and end up reaching for your exit bag: or b) mostly avoid others and enjoy the best company with someone who will unconditionally love and respect you: yourself.

File Bankruptcy and move on. This is what boomers do. My dad and uncle did when they were young and married. Now they are both rich fags

youtube.com/watch?v=qT0iQRjHbW4

Attached: 1548121934424.jpg (683x1024, 115K)

Welfare doesn't pay that much. You must have had unemployment benefits from a high paying job

bitter US Navyfag who got cheated on detected

This is such an uplifting, honorable comment. I supposed he should take your advice and abandon his woman and baby?

It’s probably too late him. Everything after the first paragraph is more intended for everyone else, by the (You) pronouns thereafter I don’t actually mean OP.

user dont give up, I know it's hard but you dont know how special what you have is. Please dont give up.

Listen to your wife.

>Capitalism only favors the
Intelligent risk takers. we make businesses and employ people who don't risk everything and want a comfy stable life.

>two edgy memelords posting on Jow Forums
You'll be scared when you realize Jesus is watching. Giving money to the church and giving to help new Christians is the best you can do in this life.

Yeah, I suppose it is too late for him to die a childless wanna be Boomer with a garage full of harleys and cases of diet energy drinks, numerous stamps in his passport to gook countries to fuck underage prostitutes

>full house diggies
this

this doesnt seem like a good idea

With faith, yes, with faith. Meditate on Christ's moment in the garden, as he approached his death bearing his cross. It was us who were supposed to die on that cross. For all of our sins, we deserve death. But God so loved the world that he sent his only Son to die in our stead, that all of us may receive the salvation of eternal life. Don't trouble yourself with these distractions and trials more than you can bear. All of it will come to pass.

Send your woman to a crisis pregnancy center. I bet they have alot of freebies

Listen to your wife, don't be a pussy. It's not supposed to be easy

Attached: 1559168796012.jpg (600x369, 49K)

You're smart enough to ask for help.... that means you're smart enough to succeed user.

Based and redpilled

Thank you anons for your honest replies, they were a huge help for me and I really appreciate that you spent time writing for me. I should sleep now, have another tough day coming tomorrow.

dont give up user, cut the losses and find a job, and dont invest on a business without planing for failure thats fucking basic

Don't open up restaurants, there are enough of them around and most eventually fail

No amount of money saves you from demise in the long run. Fight of disorder and bullshit for as long as you can for the sake of your family, if nothing else.

I was you yesterday user. no memeing you should pray

Your wife has faith in you
She'll leave you if you fail.
She doesn't want you to fail.

>all Christians must tithe

That's factually incorrect. Many Christians have, and do, but it's meant as an act of faith and submission to God through Christ in that you are entrusting your first harvest to God, in all faith that he knows best how to guide your life.

The misconception that tithing is a Christian requirement is exactly the false teachings that encourage hypocritical mega churches and prosperity gospel false prophets like Joel Osteen and T.D. Jakes.

>Intelligent risk takers

This is one of the most hilarious meme that ever existed.
First, this is mostly false because social mobility is mostly a myth. Thing is, most of the capital is transmitted and not earned. People who inherit a sufficient sum of moneys have the ability to make small, but profitable investments and to maintain their social status, generation after generation. What is hilarious about the bourgeoisie is that they always try to deny themselves as a class, contrary to the old aristocracy that at least, had the honnestly to assume their role as a dominant class. If someone is rich, it's not because they inherited their ancestors wealth but because somehow they were more "deserving", although most statistics show an absolute social impermeability between classes. If you have money, you can make small and profitable investment. You're not more deserving, you had a capital and you play with it.

If you don't have money, the only thing you can do to become rich is to do risky investments that could or could not pay off depending of a ton of factors that you can't calculate, even if you pretend that you can. Being smart isn't part of the equation here. Social transfuges exist, I am one, I kind of became rich because of crypto. And really, I didn't become rich because of merit. I did it because of luck. I did it because I sold my coins before the great fall, and not because I was aware that it will fall, nobody was, really. I just wanted to retire it at that moment. What you call " intelligent risk taker " are just people who happens to be at the right place, at the right moment. Just like me. And they're rare.

Stop defending bourgeois memes. They're bad for you, they're bad for our civilizational, either you're rich or poor, they're bad because they're lies.

I make 100k a year doing something blue collar for a railroad and 100% of my immediate coworkers are white males. Theres jobs where they'll pay you to travel then pay you to drive home on the weekends too so you dont even have to move.

Matthew 6:26-34
Have faith; even the most devout followers of God such as Job lost their wealth. Trust that God will surely provide and that Christ's kingdom is far richer than anything of this world

>tries to weasel his way out of his monetary duties
Nice try, but I know what I am instructed.

That's why food trucks are redpilled. Drive it around to where there are a lot of people and not a lot of restaurants, make your money, then sell it later on down the road.

>risk
Nepotism and cocksuckers who will conform to anything to get some, that's why shameless jews get so much power

The restaurant ownership business is unstable as fuck you dumb retard I can't believe you were stupid enough to get into it and then think it was stable enough to start a family on

get a dishwasher job and work your ass off like a mexican

I am personally make a decision to have kids when I am finally understood that I can not earn enough money. No matter how I try, everything needed up instantly. Now I am calm down, prepare to live in poverty and if luck making babes with the hope for good times. You are not alone op, nothing to be ashamed off here

>needed
Fucking droid. messed up

Imagine how much worse off you'd be if you were an addict or a drunk, or had an unsupportive wife. Be thankful for what is good about your life. Stick it out and you'll come out the other side stronger than ever.

Hey. I went through this myself. Lost everything. My wife stuck with me, though, and after a rough year or two I started another business and now we're back to being millionaires. A good, loyal wife is the greatest thing in the world. She believes that you have what it takes to care for her and your unborn child. You can do this, user. Some ideas:

1) Leverage your social connections. You go to church. You were in the restaurant industry; talk to some of your connections from there like suppliers or long-time customers. You made connections at more places than you can think. Talk to people there.

2) Try to sell your business to a third party or find an equity capital partner. Alternatively, get your books in order and go to a bank for a line of credit. Try to deleverage gracefully and sell your business assets before they turn into liabilities.

3) As for your bills? Call all of your creditors and push them back. Pay for utilities and phone; try to negotiate a workout on your mortgage. Do not pay a cent on your revolving debt like credit cards. KEEP LIQUIDITY in the bank.

4) If things get really bad, consider bankruptcy to discharge some of your debt. It can do more than you think.

I believe in you. Never quit. Defend your family.

Which business is this?

I’m in a similar boat as you. If things don’t change in the next 60 days I’m fucked

this is completely false
the 10% tithe is an old testament law, which like all other old testament laws doesn't apply to christians
however, it is very convenient for big, expensive churches with lots of staff to pretend this does apply to christians

You should be out there removing brown people since you have nothing better to do with your life.

>I know what I am instructed
by some prosperity gospel charlatan, probably

you're first mistake was not going mgtow

by marrying and having a kid, you made your self into an indentured wage cuck. I don't blame you, most people marry and have kids. But if you wanted to live a care free life, shouldn't of had kids.

Get that kaboos in the noose user c:

I'll pray for you user..it sounds like you're just starting out so I think you'll be ok. take a deep breath, relax and believe it's all going to be ok. try a temp agency if you can't find work. you should work on developing a higher paying "skill" (skill in quotes because the ability is already inside you, you just need the piece of paper)

>Be me
>28yo hs dropout
>terrible work history, longest held job about 1 year
>move to other side of country at behest of wife for her job
>have 2yo, knock her up again
>work shitty job, ghost it for gig driving job
>total leased car
>have wrong insurance for driving job
>insurance wont cover vehicle damages
>owe more for car than it is worth
>buy jalopy because we're broke with shit credit
>car needs inspection
>have to pay nearly as much for repairs as I did for the actual vehicle
>still looking for new job
>bills coming up soon

Yeah, you're in a tight spot, but at least you're not fucking retarded. Ffs, hang in there, if I can keep at it, you can too.

You're a grown man, stop pouting and pick yourself up. I am currently in my 20's and doing well working in the Artificial Intelligence field, but before that I grew up poor as fuck, barely having enough money to pay for rent and food until I left my morals/rules behind. You have the internet at your disposal and I can tell you from personal experience, there is a million ways to make decent money with the internet at your disposal; it is only a question of not being stupid and what you're willing to do. The only person you can blame is yourself, so do yourself a favor and stop pouting and get your life together; your kid fucking needs you and life is too short to be crying about problems and not focused on resolving them

Well the man can't take it let him end it don't be inhumane and make him suffer

Attached: e0043b3b5d32214550ed35afc544a6ac.jpg (640x630, 45K)

Trust in god and work hard. That's all a real man need to prevail hard times. I wish the best for you and your family.

First and foremost: do not kill yourself. No matter what you think, your family will not be better off without you.

Now if your business is failing you have two options:
1) are you honestly trying as hard as humanly possible to succeed? If not change that, if you are see option 2
2) Swallow your pride and find a job working for someone else. Spend several hours a day applying to every job you're qualified for and meets your needs/getting your resume in order. Find the best pay OR something you can build a plan from to reach a good spot in a couple years.

Even if you'll hate it, even if it makes you feel bad; your life is all about your kid from now on. If you hate your life and yourself it doesn't matter as long as your kid never sees that and they have a good life.

Don't let him suffer user c;

Fuck you faggot, I got injured and lost everything, seem to be permanently disabled, and receive ZERO government assistance including no fucking Obamacare subsidy because, surprise, if you don’t have income you are ineligible for discounted insurance.

You aren’t allowed to kys until I do

Attached: 3925D2FB-D705-495A-BCD3-17D6B1C47BD0.png (625x480, 455K)

Dont give up. If you do, then so will many more. I haven't even paid my rent yet, client just fucked me over, my business has been in the shitter. I have a good wife and am trying to have a family like you, but can't yet afford it. Be thankful for what you have, as some would do anything to trade places. We will all get there, just gotta stay determined and keep on pushing.

If the game were easy, user, there would be no sense of accomplishment when you finally start winning. We whites have it vastly harder than the nonwhites do. We have to earn everything while listening to welfare faggots living off our taxes tell us we have "privilege."

You only lose if you give up.

Attached: White Superiority Persevere.jpg (1645x920, 326K)

Bro, everyone I know who started a restaurant failed. You just keep going. Google Egis Klimas. I grew up with him in Edmonds, WA. He start a restaurant and went broke, like bankrupt and owed Russians money. But he took weird jobs and kept going. Now, he is a Fucking boss. Never give up. Your genetics made it because your forefathers struggled and made it.

Mormons aren’t christians