What ever happened to the Wikileaks insurance file?

Wasn't there supposed to be some major bombshell to drop if Julian Assange ever got in trouble? What happened? We keep being told it's going to get good and then more more more NOTHING

Attached: spag.png (720x960, 882K)

Other urls found in this thread:

link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/11814948_13
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck Julian Assange. Lock him up.

What kind of insurance? Health? Life? Liability?

Jullian assange has been dead since 2016 bruh

it was a larp

>2016
He died in 2011 faggot.

It was a lie like everything else he said.
Go to sleep.

Oh yeah, they put out a PGP key or some shit a long time ago that would unlock some file. But I think that was if he were to die, not get arrested.

the dead man switch was a bunch of BS clearly

q has it. He predicted this.

>debate expanding pic because i don't want to see some dude's eyeball and brains splattered all over the inside of a car
>it's that instead

It's not called a Jailedman's Switch, user.

Though, I doubt the CIA and NSA haven't fully recovered everything. Perhaps there's a hidden drive somewhere that only someone knows about; hopefully.

It was probably a bluff that got called.

Even if it exists and even if they had the encrypted data, there is no chance they’ve cracked that shit. Unless he’s an absolute idiot and used some weak encryption or wrote the key down somewhere.

He is locked up, dumbass. Tht's what this thread is about

Attached: 1543262371148.png (412x425, 284K)

it was a LARP to make you not realize that wikileaks is CIA op

>What happened?
The US+UK used a DDoS to shut down much of the internet and defeat Assange's DMS.

That's what WikiLeak's cryptic "We ask supporters to stop taking down the US internet" tweet on 10.21.2016 (a few days after Assange was kidnapped/killed) was about. It was the signal from the CIA capture team to the DDoS team that WL had been captured and the DMS defeated.

(Can't post the tweet because of gookmoot's stupid imageposting rangeban.)

Who fucked up my car?

It got intercepted during the biggest DDOS in history.

October 16...internet went out, Kerry personally went in captured Assange and replaced him with a decoy.

>used some weak encryption
Oh boy...
>The process by which the password and salt are turned into the key and IV is not documented, but a look at the source code shows that it calls the OpenSSL-specific EVP_BytesToKey() function, which uses a custom key derivation function with some repeated hashing. This is a non-standard and not-well vetted construct (!) which relies on the MD5 hash function of dubious reputation (!!); that function can be changed on the command-line with the undocumented -md flag (!!!); the "iteration count" is set by the enc command to 1 and cannot be changed (!!!!). This means that the first 16 bytes of the key will be equal to MD5(password||salt), and that's it.

>I will tell you a secret.
>To decrypt the insurance file. Make sure to archive this before it disappears.
>The EVP_BytesToKey key derivative algorithm uses md5. It is trivial to break the key for the first block.
>link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/11814948_13

This. The insurance files were released. They shut the internet down that day to contain the release.

I hate to sperg about trust the plan but if Trump is as smart as he claims to be, then Assange will be in American witness protection Soon™. He'll be giving evidence of who gave him leaks and I bet Seth Rich will be one of them. I bet it will prove Russia never gave Assange information.

>October 16
Oct 16 was DAK. Oct 21 was the US internet DDoS.

(In case anyone is searching for tweets or news.)

It's only a matter of time before it's all public knowledge

Attached: youjustwait.png (420x420, 97K)

decryption is done in the first 256 bytes so that's all you need to check.

here's an example,

first make an encrypted file with openssl,

openssl aes-256-cbc -in blockchain-sql.7z -out block.aes256 -k test

(password is 'test')

copy a few bytes from the beginning,

head -c 2560 block.aes256 > snippet

to see the information on the full file do this,

openssl enc -aes-256-cbc -pass pass:test -d -P -in block.aes256

you'll get something like this:
salt=1918B41E8B10FAE7
key=8A8F02AE3133122E132762B20A9E04121A1B4B7D60DEDEA3097B759BE554A1F0
iv =588F3CEAC295D353EC66DDF6805C5710

if you do it on the snippet you get this:

openssl enc -aes-256-cbc -pass pass:test -d -P -in snippet
salt=1918B41E8B10FAE7
key=8A8F02AE3133122E132762B20A9E04121A1B4B7D60DEDEA3097B759BE554A1F0
iv =588F3CEAC295D353EC66DDF6805C5710

which is the same. (you can check the salt of any encrypted file by opening it with a hex editor and looking at bytes 8-16 which follow 'Salted__')

If you try with a wrong password, it will different, for example,

openssl enc -aes-256-cbc -pass pass:wrong -d -P -in snippet
salt=1918B41E8B10FAE7
key=C8D05A985E929EAC6153024B4A6E1673C85FD474B4108D0DCADD365A435E2C9E
iv =A34052C10470A2BFAB1C0BA586FA5668

now to decrypt,

on the original file,

openssl aes-256-cbc -d -in block.aes256 -out unlocked.7z -k test

it works and you get unlocked.7z

openssl aes-256-cbc -d -in snippet -out snippetunlocked.7z -k test

you get 'bad decrypt' because you do not have the full file, but if you look at the decrypted bytes in snippetunlocked.7z

head -c 8 snippetunlocked.7z

you get

7z¼¯'^\^@^C

which shows it is a valid 7z file.

Given how well the truth of something as public and as world-shaking as the JFK assassination is still hidden, that "matter of time" may be a very long time.

Attached: 1552739512589.jpg (225x225, 9K)

unless they're letting him use a computer, he's as good as dead for the purposes of a deadman's switch
the truth is most likely that wikileaks never had anything all that damning and was limping along on empty threats and smokescreens
while Assange was very useful he's still kind of a grandstanding attention whore

That wikileaks insurance file “first impact” larp is excellent. Fun read

So would Snowden

They couldn’t do a dead man switch the way we can today

Julian kind of forgot about his major bombshell insurance file.

Its just much more likely that wikileaks was a honey pot cia operation to funnel and catch whistleblowers and dissidents. The whole thing is like a fairy-tale.

>the truth is most likely that wikileaks never had anything all that damning
Quite the opposite. That the US, UK, and Ecuador would commit such a serious, almost unheard of, international crime is prima facie evidence WL and Assange having information so damning it was worth any price to prevent it from ever becoming public.

I suspect the most important thing to the DeepState was Hillary's emails. Proof that the sitting POTUS had commited felonies and perhaps even treason would bring down the US government.

The only place for Assange is the most violent prison we can find with the most predatory and homo-aggressive cellmates in the system. His life should be long and just an around the clock anal rape fest that he can never escape. That would be justice, and we can livestream it so that he can do his part for government transparency.

What about (((The Dark Overlord)))that wanted BTC had something about aylmaos and all sort of shit...

This and this. Maybe our great grandkids or some spastic tard in the future will find out and won’t give a shit if they do. They’ll read it and go ‘meh’.

They were able to prevent his dead man switch. If they weren’t sure they could keep him from triggering it they never would have made their move on him.

Wikileaks had a purpose when they just uploaded the info

Then Assange started to think he was important, got political and started larping

Attached: glow.png (1898x957, 2.23M)

That? I think it contained the unredacted cables that got leaked earlier then everyone just sort of forgot about it. A journalist dropped the password thinking it was a temporary one to be changed later and it wasn't.

In October 2016 they cut the internet and killed Assange, made sure the Deadman switch couldn't be activated

please, we've done far worse in the past to foreigners and public figures, let alone our own citizens
presidents themselves have been guilty of crimes multiple times in our history
hillary's emails were a flagrant violation of the law but ultimately not malicious enough to warrant retribution from anyone, including Trump and the Republican party, because they're all engaged in their own petty lawbreaking and self-enrichment
it's the kind of corruption that everyone has come to accept in this country, not a bombshell

And for Assange's sake, anything damning enough would've been more valuable released to the public where it could destabilize the same government that was hunting him, instead of keeping it private and giving them the chance to silence it forever
it's the kind of writing fit for bad films, that doesn't make much sense in the real world

You're glowing user.

Attached: 2BCfkBKbeaWmPixwJhSVFmyRxVgF1MTX51kXgBKey9zXzBDBKTaM5g.jpg (640x640, 78K)

They definitely killed him, but they defused his dead man switch before the real shit could leak out.

This. There was also a major Google serviced outage that broke a lot of the internet a week ago, too. Which could be related if some files are still circulating

Government can frame you by implanting incriminating evidence directly to your hard drive, why would you even think a deadman's switch like that would work?

relevant screencap

Attached: 1482463294455.png (1876x781, 150K)

When does SHA256 (ivec,block) = ivec?
ivec: 2EC557A2 0B6E2499 0CF13E72 2CDD2309 CD4AB124 B54D3298 9FBAAA26 595767F4
block: 4E617468 616E4D61 7269656C 73800000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000068
hash: 2EC557A2 0B6E2499 0CF13E72 2CDD2309 CD4AB124 B54D3298 9FBAAA26 595767F4

Note that SHA256 (ivec,block) = SHA256 (ivec,block,block) for example above. sha256mt.c, sha256inv.cpp, sha256fixedpoints.c, sha256collisions.c

this is a big deal...

There's some evidence that they tried to get something out using block chain but the transactions got overloaded / cancelled. This was around the time of DAK.

That's such a shitty pic op. Ground beef is obvious.

I remember there was an effort at xyz to extract the WL messages (probably the insurance files keys) from the blockchain, but whenever anyone would get close to success the threads would vanish and the posters would later report their internet access was suddenly cut off. Very spooky.

Since then they’ve forked and mucked with the blockchain too, hmmm...

Funny how many people can be fooled into believing something - in this case, that Assange is alive and the person removed from the embassy is him - by just a picture on the internet.

Nobody Seems to remember the day they cut power to the embassy and the US Eastern seaboard at the same time.

Block chain has an unclaimed pgp key.To find it, search "fools rush in where angels fear to tread." In relation to block chain and Bitcoin messages. The whole message has the pgp key, and codex comms in base64 which when converted reads a buncha numbas (find it your self) and these VERY IMPORTANT words.
Consensus omnium.

Well if you believe Assange is really working WITH Trump, that explains your question

Assange made it up

the new Boku no Pico is weird

>Consensus omnium.
what

why do you think he's still alive?

Because he’s secretly working with AG Barr.

Latin for the consent of all.

h8*tLv011Jz$jfJ1MMea51hJ0+a!ZUUlr5*hIH@DMa3p0PoFF7i6

If wikileaks ever had anything important they would have released it. As it stands, for all their hype, they have never released anything worth knowing about.

>5*hIH
wtf

epic troll ausieman

It was a bluff, all the shit released so far are literal stale as fuck nothingburgers from 2007. The leftist elites didn't believed Assange's bluff and they were correct.

that post that flag

there is video footage of assange in prison, same guy

interesting

>yfw you realized the outage coincided with the deadswitch timer
>yfw you realized all the files were being prevented from disseminating on any major platform

Attached: 5E032289-9E2C-4D1F-94AA-B9DFAD6417BF.jpg (891x597, 141K)

arent the insurance files corrupted now or something.

I've got one of the older insurance files, I just need the key.

Surely they couldn't prevent something as simple as a private key from being disseminated. Is the government really that powerful?

keep it safe user, one day u might need it.

Attached: f4618a691e3d8f1c350a2ac250dae1cf8e24e696.jpg (1280x720, 614K)

well that and his ded man switch should of had a repeat attempt function.

hodor

I think it's much more likely that Assange and Cassandra Fairbanks were wearing a disguise to mock me and show the world that I'm no one to be afraid of, and who knows who else, Allison Brie maybe. I still haven't shown why they were wrong to do that. I laid it out in principle long ago, but I haven't proven it yet.

Attached: TIMESAND___44++6tferethetdyute76frqt8eyfbiuebf7tqf8dghubnjd54456rd66de24.png (678x762, 208K)