"Blaxicans" (people of mixed black and Hispanic descent) are one of the fastest-growing demographic groups in the US...

"Blaxicans" (people of mixed black and Hispanic descent) are one of the fastest-growing demographic groups in the US, as more blacks and Hispanics mate with each other. What can Trump or the Republicans do to get more of the Blaxican vote? At the moment, they appear to be quite far to the left, politically. They tend to be younger and more urban than the overall US population. What policies can Trump promote to get Blaxican support?

Attached: 4573812334_d060787531_b[1].jpg (1023x687, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fxaRhAejxEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So Zambos? Isn’t that already a thing?

Free fry chicken tacos and sheeeeit

they are called Zambos you ignorant amerifat, not every hispanic is a mexican, also sage

Who cares, as long as whites aren’t mixing. We might still exist

It's a concept in parts of Latin America, but it's relatively new to the US. And it's a somewhat different mix in the US. We're not talking about African slaves mixing with Amerindian natives. We're mostly talking about "mixed" Hispanics (Euro/Amerindian) mixing with American blacks, who are themselves usually mixed.

There are significant and growing Blaxican communities in several US cities now.

Attached: tumblr_nt8yl2jFYn1udh6y3o2_1280[1].jpg (1280x854, 527K)

Spiggers.

Link dems to their transexual agenda, that will alienate the Hispanics and blacks. They don't have the "white guilt" keeping them silent. They will not call him "ma'am"

way better name

Just call them niggers.

la creatura...

Attached: goblina.gif (768x885, 1.46M)

Hispanic x white is the more common pairing tho

>blaxican communities
so, black communities?

>mfw we will soon have fried chicken tacos with spicy watermelon sauce

Attached: mel-gibson.jpg (3000x2001, 1.05M)

>caring for what a spic wants to be called

DELICIOUS

They're called dominicans, or zambos as another user said. Anything is better than a pure bred nigger, but that's not saying much. Oddly, the ones who lived under the most brutal colonialism are the best ones today. 200 years of soft oppression gave America the worst mix of groids today-

Attached: 1541648471942.jpg (564x849, 153K)

It's blacktino, dumbass.

To you nigger lover. To me they're all just niggers.

Gross. Im so glad i sold my house in Arizona. The whole city of Buckeye looks like this.

They finally did it, those madmen... The jews finally created the ultimate mutt. Combining every major racial group on the planet into the final form of their Kalergi slave race. Take note all ye who witness these unfortunate specimens, for they are the future of your children if you don't create isolated underground communities in minecraft.

"Blaxicans"

Attached: Uruk-hai.jpg (577x391, 37K)

I am a Blaxican. AMA.

>Orcs
>literally have colored irises, protruding eyebrow ridge/nasal bridge, no overt prognathism
wew lad
youtube.com/watch?v=fxaRhAejxEk

All Mexicans have African admixture.

Would they even be classified as mexican or hispanic? Let's take the nuyoricans for example, most of them are mixed with blacks since the ricans that moved to the US in the 50's ended up in majority black neighborhoods, most of these nuyoricans don't speak spanish, heck they probably have never heard anyone speak spanish, what they know about the culture and tradition is what they where told by their parents, in the end a diluted culture heavily influenced by the overall culture that surrounds them (in this case black culture).
For as much as politicians and activists like to claim that we are all the same regardless where we are the reality is different, I've interacted with nuyoricans and it's visible that we are nothing alike, their culture is a biproduct of american urbanite culture with heavy influences of "the ghetto" while ours continues to be molded by the same mold it's been molded for generations.
So yeah, I wouldn't classify these people as blaxicans or anything like that, they are their own thing, a group of people with no real ties to anyone, they are neither black nor hispanic nor white nor anything, a group of people born into a world without a mold thus becoming easily molded by how the times are.

>shitskins vote for gibs and kill whitey
I'm utterly shocked, how could this be happening?
kys boomer