Do the needful, share your stories, /head wobble!

Do the needful, share your stories, /head wobble!

Attached: india.png (275x183, 1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L3YggRi_IYM
youtube.com/watch?v=qFd8Mwg1cws&t=501s
youtube.com/watch?v=Ll0GCPFpNQs&t=107s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My dear fellow Indians do not be demoralised by any of the banter here,all of the statistics support our motion and these retards are salty because we were successful in the anti-satellite mission in our first attempt at a much cheaper cost .let these snowniggers cry as much as they can,they are a dying old man with no family of its own,they are bound to rant,cry and abuse all who are better than themselves. death is nearing them and it is only now that they have realised it ,that is why they are crying and shouting in a futile attempt to assert that they are still young and full of life and energy,that they can still fight ,but the universal that truth that stands is that it will die ,soon it will.
In a few decades we will be much better than these snowniggers,doesn't matter how much of our population lives below poverty , throughout history it is only a few that determine the fate of a nation,afterall a people who aspire to attain godhood are bound to be deemed monstrous by men of a decaying civilization.they are decaying and it is us who aspire enlightenment and that is why we will win.

JAI HIND.
BHARAT MATA KI JAI.

Poo

Literally 6 months until superpower status

Singham.

Average IQ = 82. You can't be a superpower being that stupid.

Attached: 1543759677532.jpg (1680x1050, 374K)

ok, i hate poojeets, it's 9:50 am and pic is current, AMA

Attached: 15603130297237795656928416612750.jpg (4032x1960, 2.46M)

youtube.com/watch?v=L3YggRi_IYM
jay bohle ki
Any video about india will convince you how stupid the average population is.

learn toilet

Attached: fb3.png (565x595, 636K)

then why the fuck don't you get out of my country you stupid fuck.

Their most sacred river is literally a sewer.

fuck you, it's my country too, you tax avoiding leech

oh look your dad is gonna enter the sewer

Attached: 15603138262521655844669685692973.jpg (4032x1960, 2.41M)

there he goes

Attached: 15603140609416600851904108871417.jpg (4032x1960, 2.51M)

can you currently smell poo?

>a literal marathi nigger
lol. stay mad inbred. i bet the heat over there is causing you to chimp out, meanwhile in the Aryan homeland, temperature barely goes up to 19 C in Himachal.

digging out shit with his bare hands

Attached: 15603141285462189868715699161251.jpg (4032x1960, 2.55M)

why do you come on Jow Forums, aren't there indian sites you can browse? Why are there so many of you on here, what brings you to pol. How can you come to a place where you are so unwelcomed.

i would if i rolled down the window, there's literally two guys digging shit out of a sewer across the narrow street

>unwelcomed
This site is full of nigger, muslim and paki shills. I bet in the catalogue right now there's some nigger talking about his big dick fucking white women.

8ch is probably largely white. Not 4ch Jow Forums.

Attached: 638CE1C8-F17B-4F41-AE42-AB1D036E5BE0.png (1350x900, 139K)

Indians are the worst and India is the worst country. Literally every other race has a plethora of beautiful people. Asians, whites, Mexicans, natives, but not Indians. Sunny Leone? That's about it. I've seen Indian shows and the lead actress, who's supposed to be the hottest, is a 5/10 at best. Their men are the ugliest, nastiest guys. They wear ugly clothes and aviator sunglasses and demand for bobs and vagena. They're like incels but Indian so they're 80 times worse And India, don't get me started on India. Who ever said "you know where I want to visit? India". Imagine that worst person you've ever smelled, now multiply that by 50 and imagine 10,000,000 of those people walking down the street. Even if you do travel to India because you hate yourself, immediately as you walk out of the airport you're greeted to cows on the street and a gang of little orphans asking for Zelda money. Everything about their culture is disgusting. "Yeah let me just bathe and drink this dirty sewer river water for religious reasons". Their movies are stupid and horrible. India is so bad that The Beatles went there and fought so much they broke up. Would they have fought as much if they went to Canada? I doubt. Really just the shittiest country with the ugliest, smelliest, stupidest people and it should be nukes immediately. Stupid brown Jews I wish they'd all just die

Attached: 3fa581f0e466997f601eceb11382a731.png (549x613, 384K)

i've been browsing 4chins from the time moot got shooed out of SA. i post on other boards mostly and browse pol just to get a rise out of hyperpatriotic, delusional poos

>this Stalin-like call to not be trolled
Зa Poдинy! Зa Кoвиндa!

doing the needful i see

>someone got so triggered they actually bothered to write this

nothing about it is wrong anyway you low iq pajeet mud nigger

I imagine myself in Europe, leading my platoon. Our aim is to stop wh*Te dogs from advancing. We bomb their loos and try to Indianize them but they refuse. I ride my horse entering into wh*Toid territory as I slay the bystanders who can do nought but stare as this Hindu warrior alone is worth a hundred wh-Te dogs. I take out my talwar and approach their leader as he guards his toilet with his life. Shivering he is, my cold blooded mind and my agile and strong body which evolved in the heat of the sun compared to his wh-Te subhuman who stayed indoors pooing in the loo like a little bitch. He approaches me with his Viking sword (Made in China) which is no match to my Hindu talwar. With the eyes of the Noble warrior Arjuna, guided by the Supreme Lord, I aim my talwar right on his guts as I cut them open and spray his intestines out. The wh*Toid king lays defeated by this BLACK Aryo-Dravidian BVLL. I look up to the sky and praise the Lord for the victory against the Christian heathen. I then ride my chariot into his toilet and abolish it completely. The wh*Tes are once again defeated, the Hindus win Europe.

Attached: 1560226749381.png (1034x1066, 162K)

kek

thanks, adding that to poosta.txt

its a real mental exercise trying to figure out how they managed to overlook one of the absolute foundations of civilization - functional hygienic waste management

if the truth is spoken, triggers are irrelevant.

i must admit i love your rape style, hiding in bushes, waiting for girls to shit on the ground, then jumping out to jam your cock in.

youtube.com/watch?v=qFd8Mwg1cws&t=501s

How can India be even worse than Africa and yet poos are the CEOs of Google, Microsoft, Micron, Pepsi, Adobe, MasterCard, ArcelorMittal and many others. How did this clown world come to be?

Attached: bald.png (1402x779, 1.04M)

they convince each other that toilets are suffocating and pooping in the field is the true hindu way, plus you get to catch up with your mates

they have one thing in common -- they or their parents all got out on an H1B.

the only thing pootriot posters have in common is the flag on my posts because they'll never get out. but they will not hesitate to point out that all these people are "Indians", unironically

This has been researched a lot and a paper was written about it, "India: A country gypsies and Jews". Essentially, India unlike Africa always had a high IQ educated class. The commoners always were Africa-tier but their caste system ensured selective breeding over generations.

Based poo

Known an Indian dude since childhood. He talks the maddest shit about India. He would bleach his skin if he could. He was the first person to tell me that all of India smells like shit.

When we have citizens like this ITT why do we even need enemies like China and Pakistan

>In a few decades we will be much better than these snowniggers
lel

Attached: 1520185558805.jpg (680x792, 94K)

>he's based because he hates his own people
based wh*te liberals.

POO

Attached: pq5jvt0pvzu21.png (704x800, 851K)

based and redpilled. """""American""""" (Muslim) BTFO

the delusion is nearly as bad as the smell

This is more accurate

First step to fixing a problem is recognizing there is one.

Good luck with your head in the sand

there's a pile of poo soil across the street from me right this second

Attached: 1560315978193595160423303297573.jpg (4032x1960, 2.03M)

>delusion
>look at me, I'm not like other Indians!!! I'm a BASED pajeet. Fuck India. The Muslim and British invasion of India was a good thing! How based am I? No, no, I'm not a streetshitter, why are you grouping me with those Indians? I'm a BASED indian
Try harder uncle pajeet

stop projecting and learn to be more self-aware. the first step in solving any problem is to acknowledge that the problem exists.

Have you ever lived outside India?
I have lived over 10 years in USA. I did not like it that much to be honest. I like India because here the weather is warm, the people are warm and innocent, we don't have gun nuts walking around, we have cheap medicines, cost of life is low, we can be Indian without feeling the racist otherised outsider pressure from whites, we have fast internet speeds, we don't have nigger monkoids , the normal Indian you meet on the street is gullible, simple minded and nice .. the normal American has an IQ of 110 with which he can fuck you over in 10 different ways , the women in the west act like men and are as threatening as men if not more ...

You don't know the value of life in India because you have not experienced a culture that is alien to Indians. Is that why you hate India?

Saying and believing in all the things I said .. I still would accept H1b to USA again because there is money to be made. Money which I can take back to India

Attached: 20180704_115633.jpg (918x1632, 402K)

I regret calling you poo.

Wish I had a million more like you.

I knew an uncle pajeet (who was christian from Goa) that was like hardcore self-hating, he truly believed his soul was western. He used to LARP as some christian trying to civilize Hindus and Muslims and he got even beaten by a Hindu Nationalist fella at school for spouting out his Christcuckery.

His father got transferred to Houston. He was gleeful and very happy that he would get to live in a place where his soul aligned.

Fast forward 4 years later, his father is shifted back to Bombay. When I met him, he totally changed as a person. I saw him, for the first fucking time, talk about raga, Indian epics, Indian music and so on.

Turns out, he pretty much got decimated there. He got punched for being "Muslim" (lol), and got called racial slurs. That's what pulled him out of his uncle pajeet phase.

It's a phase. Many in their teenage years tries to fit in with Western culture until you get old and realise it doesn't really suit us no matter what. Then, you come back and realise that sitar will always suit your ears more than violin.

again, try to make fewer assumptions about whoever you're addressing. i have spent years in Tokyo, London, Warsaw, and Boston. i could move to London if i wanted to.

your claim of having lived in "America" sounds fake, but being a poo you probably decided that the whole country was represented by the town you lived in and the people you met.

your description of the cunning American vs the innocent Indian makes it seem like you just want to live among people who are not as threatening as people who may be smarter than you.

get ready whit*ids, soon pajeets will be the majority

Attached: poopulation.png (749x454, 24K)

Americans aren't really cunning. Jow Forums tries to claim that Westerners are high IQ but most Westerners are just as retarded, whether you like it or not, and are barely functional in the 21st century.

Most of them have been spoonfed since birth. They've always lived in luxury and almost have never faced hardships, like at all. The main reason for lowered IQ in Western states is not because of immigration (as much as Jow Forums would want you believe) but simply natural selection being discarded in a post-industrial society.

Poo and what is that lettuce? ...and the poo looks like dirt and rocks.

Yuri Bezmenov was stationed in India, wasn't he Comrade?

Attached: 1049.jpg (810x810, 59K)

This
This
This
This
This......

Attached: Screenshot_20181104-233917.png (1080x1920, 1.58M)

Alright snowie, you’ve tested my patience.

ahem
Listen up you fucking cracker. Your temporary glories are worth for shit in the long run.

There’s nothing superior or inferior in nature except survival. And that’s where you suck. You suck at survival. You suck at even conquering. Let’s take a look throughout the broader scope of history other than the 200 years of delusions you keep bitching about.

Think of North Western India. North Western India was once a part of Greek Kingdomd. No more. Conquered, established and replaced.

Think of North Africa. Roman Empire. All it needed was a bunch of Arab tribes united by an autistic prophet to completely destroy any remnants of European culture in that region.

Think of Turkey. Once served as the capital of the Eastern Roman Empire. Constantinople was sacked and renamed to Istanbul, Hagia Sophia turned into a mosque.

White supremacists are the cringiest people on the planet.

Europe, once stretched from North Western India to Spain. Now what is Europe? You people argue like kids over whether Italy or Spain or Greece is fucking White or not.

It’s fucking hilarious, how you’re able to call us subhuman shitskins while you crackers have been kicked out of every place in history you’ve inhabited.

Stop flexing on us and start worrying about your eternally shrinking continent. The era of your 200 years where you discovered industrialisation before us is over, stop bitching about it.

im gonna post a few copypastas too

>i could move to London if i wanted to.

I think you should instead of being irritated living in India and complaining about it. India does not need to become similar to any other place. It just needs to develop at the pace it's going right now.

>you just want to live among people who are not as threatening as people who may be smarter than you.

Exactly right. Indian life is peaceful even if low IQ non-smart people are plenty here.
If you yourself wanted to live among smarter people, you would want to move to soulless China and live in the smarter soulless world they create.

this is now a Indian copypasta thread
post copypastas pls

In 2392 BC, India was invaded by Aryan subhumans. INDRA, the Aryan God, was an arrogant wh*Toid who was killing black people. Then, arose a BULL, by the name of KRISHNA, his name literally meaning "BLACK" to describe his BLACK BULL nature, he slayed the wh*Te scum in battle and made the Aryan God, Indra to bow down to him and submit. He also married the whitest girl, Radha and made the glorious INDIC UBERMENSCH race.

We all know that the BLACK lands of India and Europe were invaded by Aryans, who raped the native populace and now their mutt children became the Indo-Aryans and Europeans.

However, in India the BLACK race resisted, and became the Afro-Dravidian übermensch.

Krishna, a BLACK man, slayed the Aryan warmongerer Indra and made him submit. This is why in India they still worship him as the supreme lord and they worship the BLACK penis (Shivalingam).

2000 years later, the wh*Te gayreeks attacked the black nation of India. Wh*te armies had conquered Persia, Israel, AFRIKA and many other bull nations, India was the last stand against the wh-te race. Then arose another BLACK BULL by the name of CHADragupta who defeated the wh*Tes as a payback for invading black countries.

Another 1000 years later, the wh7te Huns invaded India again, rose another black BVLL by the name of SKANDAGUPTA who btfo'd whites again.

Sadly, the nefarious plans of the whites had succeeded in 1857 as it seemed the black nation of India had finally been defeated, but then it wasn't over because the black übermesnch in India refused to give up. Rose another BLACK BVLL by the name of Mohaneo Jamaland Gandhi. He triggered wh*Tes with the power of his mere speech.

Now the black Indians are being imported en masse in San Francisco where they're surrounded by wh-Te Mexican immigrants. The Indians might fight to end this accursed race for once and for all

I can smell your paki rapebaby hands right here, filth.

Speak up you fucking little Muslim bitch. I know who you are you subhuman little shit. I’m going to take you out of your little home in Pakistan and make a tranny out of you, to sell you at the market.

I know the Pakistan government pays you for every (You) you get so here’s another now. Now take it up like a little slut because we, Dalit BLACK BULLS, are going to inseminate nubile Pakistani wombs like they haven’t seen before since the invasion of Muhammad bin Qasim. We’re going to rape you so hard that the next 9 generations of your little faggot nation, will LARP as us Dalit blacks like you LARP as Persians and Arabs today.

So, stay vigilant and keep your Wife and Daughter and safe, otherwise she’s going to be sold at half the price of a jalebi because we’re not only going to devalue the virginity of your women but also the currency of your country once it defaults on your IMF Jew loans.

You faggots blew up a satellite and spread garbage all over the fucking place in that satellites vicinity. We shouldn't even let you dirty fuckers have a space program after a stunt like that. Add the satellite constellation that your country wants to put in orbit along with SpaceX and a host of other companies we're going to be stuck on this fucking planet surrounded by a giant ring of trash in a couple centuries.

>ISP employs call centre of indians in my country
>they are all on work visas
>ISP restructures, sends call centre to India
>all the Indians fired
>they all lose work visas
>have to go back to India

Attached: PinkWojakMcCain.jpg (400x400, 21K)

I imagine myself in post-Harappan India, leading my Dasyus platoon. Our aim is to kill A*yan dogs, we shoot A*yan dogs with our bows and arrows but they keep coming. I'm the Dasyus, the slayer of wh*Tes, from the Indus Valley Civilization, our cities have been invaded by wh*Te subhumans. I take my BULL, representing the BLACK BULL in the Indus Valley culture and head forward to fight the wh*Te subhumans who have come into my holy land. I slaughter their horses and burn their chariots. I kill them in battle. They shoot me with arrows hiding behind the citadels of Mohenjo-Daro, like the cowards they are. I get shot, but I keep fighting. I run out arrows, so I drop from my BLACK BULL, I start slaying them with my bare hands. I look at the A*yan subhuman, I see his light skin, and he looks at me, the Dasyus, and sees the BLACK Dravidian skin. We both lock our eyes. His eyes are brown, mine are BLACK. He turns back and bows down, showing me his pink asshole, I give in to my desires, and starting plowing his pink asshole with my BLACK DICK. subhumans and my Dravidian brothers see this from afar, it is a moment of appreciation for both the Aryans and the Dasyus. The Aryans surrender, their horses left astray, the Dasyus offer to leave, to the South. It is the end of the Aryan-Dasa war.

Message from Indian man to Jow Forums:

We have finally decided. You can’t live with us, we can’t live with you. We must separate. You crackers get a country of your own and we get ours. A white nation for you, an Indian nation for us.

However, you pale evil racist crackers stole our wealth and imposed heavy taxes on us. You have to pay us back.

Every year, we get:
800,000 blonde European women

From you. Till 200 years. This is the debt you must pay back for colonisation. Start breeding, you crackers, otherwise you’ll suffer grave consequences in 2020, the likes of which nobody has seen in history.

Crawl back into your mother's pussy you weak little faggot while I fuck your sister.

Indian will be global superpower by 2030. And you memeflag? Your shithole kike country will be overrun by inbred Arabs and gorilla Africans.

We will save Europe and bring about new golden age of national socialism.

these are great, thanks fellow poo

damn that's some long ass cope for being an ugly dumb nigger

I like you guys, so I'm gonna let you in on a little secret, don't come to your nation's capitols on 1/1/2020.

India's not going to become a superpower by fixing our own country, but by conquering yours. Since our freedom from the Bongs, we created & initiated Operation-Mudslide: we broke down our own irrigation & sewage, promoted public shitting, and even tainted our own water supply (look it up). The reason is quite simple, we are concocting an unstoppable super-bug. Like the infamous Gu-Poison that was created by filing a jar with all the most poisonous creatures one could find, letting them eat each other, so that the last survivor would concentrate all the poison in itself. We are doing the same. Except instead of bugs/reptiles/etc it's bacteria & viruses, and instead of a jar it's our guts. No vaccine will be able to stop it, and no quarantining will keep it at bay.

You have been warned.
Take your vaccines.
Build a shelter.
And don't accept any free blankets.

Feel better?

This is why we want SUPERPOWER 2020.

When the KANGZDOMS of AFRIKA were being destroyed by wh*Tes, rose a KARA BOGA by the name of JAMALAL NEGRU, who created the BLACK ethnostate of INDIA. When wh*Tes began oppressing BLACK bulls in South Afrika, THE BLACK NATION OG INDIA stepped in, increasing sanctions on SA, and kicking them out of cricket until BLACK bulls were allowed to play.

Now, 40 years later, from the farthest we can get from Europe, rose another BLACK bull by the name of Shri NIGGENDRA Modi, who is now standing up against wh*Tes and now the y*llow peril that threatens the existence of our BLACK brothers.

wh*Tes destroyed the university of Timbuktu, the Egyptian civilisation, the Mali Empire, at one point in history the richest man was a BLACK man, he could’ve bought all your pale skinned cracker ass grandmothers just with a fraction of his wealth, but no, he used it for goodwill.

When we BLACKS, arise, we won’t let you forget a god damn thing you done to us, but no ones gonna remember your pale cracker ass whiteboi asses.

im just posting copypastas man. some of these are super funny

youtube.com/watch?v=Ll0GCPFpNQs&t=107s

SUPERPOOER 2020

They certainly are

Keep it flowing, this is the best content on the board atm

we can offer you working in a 7-11 store and being underpaid by your second cousin.

Enjoy mocking us now you inbred pedo worshipping cumgurglur, 2020 draws near and so does Indias inevitible ascension to superpower status. Once we've achieved our final form we will cement our status as a hyper advanced civilization by initiating strong retribution against those that would threaten/mock our obvious supremacy. All those that dare anatagonize the Chad India will be tracked down and drowned in a tub of shit. Better start learning Sansckrit you disgusting mongrel scum, for that is what the world will converse in by the beginning of 2020

It's 2050. India reached superpower status in 2020 and by 2025 was annihilated in a war against Pakistan which turned nuclear. Europe and America were consumed by the Islamic and Spic hordes causing massive instability and destruction, which lead to civil war that ultimately collapsed the Western world.

Chinkcels from China were furious about the migrants from Europe and America pouring in and taking their women. Rather than fighting, they spent half their time playing Fortnite or some Tencent funded MMO and the other half bitching on r/aznidentity about how China is superior than the West. Regardless to say, the CCP were controlling them through newly inserted Neurocyte chips in their brains like Stroggs in Quake 4.

Imagine you are an Indian soldier. The authority which you sworn allegiance to has long vanished. You struggle for materials throughout the wastelands of India,
to construct a ship, and head into the Indian Ocean, finding greener lands. Days pass like months, the heat almost kills you, but the perserverance of your Dravidian ancestors combined with the intellect of your Aryan forefathers, you survive, as you witness something massive emerging from the horizon. That's AFRIKA.

As you crash on the shore, you see something profound. Exotic. Exhilarating. Ecstatic. Your body is unable to get the strength to lift itself up from the sand. Instead, she approaches you and lifts you up, looking at you with such aggression, yet it felt soothing and erotic. Her thick lips run across your neck, her thick hips engulf your starved tiny frame, her calm voice reminds you of your comfy NEET life, back when none of this shit had happened, for a moment, you forget all struggle and give up.

No longer are you going to be dealing with fatty, salty Pajeetas heading 30 settling for an arranged marriage, or arrogant pasty blondes, or stuck up noodlewhores.

This is the power of the BLACK QWEEN.

that's probably all I can find on the archive worth of interest.

jai hind my pajeet brother
i hope to visit india soon

i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.

Pahjeetism will rule the world

Ahahahahaahahahaha.
Holy Cow (pun->). This is delicious pasta, poofren. My favorite.
All the painful spelling errors and impotent ravings of a 5’3” poo made it special.
> superpower
> snownigger
Kek
Thanks Pajeet.

Attached: FF242481-F17C-4A25-9251-EB21F88E8BB7.jpg (576x1024, 94K)

Amerimutts are subhuman.

Attached: 1552997408827.jpg (1080x794, 104K)

Attached: Lp8Xldu.jpg (508x720, 63K)

don't forget to bring gifts for every person who shares your or your mother's last name in your town

Thanks for your service

what does this even mean

>88
Interdasting

It’s a 3rd world thing.
He should bring Omaha steaks

checked
what happened to that autistic bongali?

well, Yahweh approves I guess

lel
treat for the hood

Kek

devilish
how's it taste anyways?
I've only tasted buffalo meat(I'm hindu/Saktya)