When?

Attached: 8542713_f520.jpg (520x520, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MwToTZc9qOk&t=1571s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Now

When will fascists realize that after the jews are gone their life isn't better? Maybe never, they can't see outside their own racism.

When will you realize that if you take away others’ private properties, you’ll still be broke and you’ll be sent to a gulag for being ugly and gay

>After the Jews are gone..
life was wonderful in Germany when the jews were out of power, out of the banks, out of business and out of trade.

Attached: What it was like to live in Hit;er's germany.jpg (1899x1168, 774K)

80 years ago

I said now yesterday

Every one of the over a hundred times Jews were kicked out of a place, things there improved immediately.

When will every single nationalist identity realize theyre doomed totally and only the purest of life, the outlaws, will survive. THERE'S A REASON. And you can figure it out for yourself. Every single religious or other identity is doomed as they are flawed in a way that affects their corporeal integrity.

They're already here.

Attached: diversity-uber-alles.png (892x549, 43K)

boy u sure are in a hurry to starve to death with that memeflag

le kek

yet somehow we're still here after thousands of years of civilization. I'll keep your strange theory in mind, however.

Dont think you communists/capitalists drones realise theres only one thing we care about.
youtube.com/watch?v=MwToTZc9qOk&t=1571s

Attached: zz.jpg (618x410, 72K)

Ok, i get that. But i have an idea. Lets take the kikes on and defeat them in themselves. Beat their god. Disprove their torah book. Show and prove tbe fallacy of their belief.

Attached: ZomboMeme 23052019222032.jpg (1042x947, 222K)

Jesus tried. Where did that get him?

Thousands of years used to be a persons life span thousands if years before your thousands of years. And no, you haven't survived. Law breakers have, the rest is an illusion.

>I escaped from a mental asylum

Jesus wasn't armed with armalite rifles to defend him self. I say... Jow Forums. You have a mission.

Pic related.

Attached: ZomboMeme 08062019231151.jpg (1042x850, 227K)

Jews already know they're lying. That's the whole ides, man. How new are you?

Cool story.

Yeah, BUT CHRISTANS DONT KNOW THEYRE BEING MANIPULATED. THEY DONT EVEN REMEMBER THE RITUAL THAT HAS SNARED THEM IN BONDAGE. Hint. Communion is a druid pagan ritual, as is THE SACREFICE OF THE CHILD OF THE ODIN/WOTAN/WUTAN OF A tribe. .....the jews used 'their god' to pose jesus as sacredfice to usurp odin...by creating the story that jesus was sacreficed, instead of the truth of his murder. These facts ARE AVAILABLE. If you are willing to look. This is a job for PROFESSIONAL ANONS.

Ugh. Anyways Nazism appeals to logic no matter what.

Attached: FPBP.jpg (800x850, 74K)

The Whites are angels, but not fallen.