Botswana legalizes gay sex, striking down colonial-era laws

google.com/amp/s/beta.washingtonpost.com/world/africa/botswana-legalizes-homosexuality-striking-down-colonial-era-laws/2019/06/11/7b3f9376-8c0f-11e9-b08e-cfd89bd36d4e_story.html?outputType=amp

Attached: 33E2F87C-5020-48E5-927D-0CEE4C96AE2D.jpg (750x980, 491K)

BOTSWANA YES

Based colonial laws.

GAY SEX!!
SLAAAAYYYYY

Maga. Nothing more based than fucking men in the ass

>Colonial-era Laws
So the white man was protecting niggers from degeneracy? They told me he was splitting up families and taking all the women, surely they should've been promoting faggotry among the blacks if that was their aim.

okay, this is based

Attached: kirk.png (590x525, 42K)

How should Trump supporters celebrate this great achievement that Trump helped with?

Yes!

Now the HIV/AIDS rate can go to 100% of the population!

Watch them all try to "cleanse" their AIDS away by performing sodomy with other men.

I know they are saying 'colonial-era' to put the blame on whitey once again. But I assume it's still true because they didn't have laws before that.

h a v e s e x

b u t t s e x

Wonderful news! I'm sure their wealth and quality of life will improve dramatically now that buttsex is legal

Botswana, OF COURSE!

Attached: braaap trucker.png (315x451, 347K)

>HIV coming back
>Nignog not aiming for (white) women anymore
> nignog stop reproducing

Attached: charlie kirk littleface.jpg (675x1200, 44K)

they didn't intentionally legalize it per se, their court just found the law in conflict with their borrowed constitution. they'll probably fix the loop hole soon

Few weeks in and already winning.

Attached: 3622EC04-8DA8-41C6-A2CA-CA6ED2A78679.jpg (750x283, 133K)

>implying niggers care about laws

legalizing homos the world over is a globalist push to homogenize laws/culture. Trump shouldn't be doing this, if he knew the real reason behind it.

>Implying those gay niggers aren't going to get massacred by niggers

Let's hope they rape them first

That is what happens when you let wh*toids into a racially pure country.
>why are wh*tes so gay?

Attached: king of botswana.jpg (292x173, 9K)

He’s a New York liberal. This is just par to the course.