DANKE DEUTSCHLAND!

>in the last few years close to 20k gypsies have relocated from Bulgaria to Duisburg
>every week thousands of Bulgarian romas move to germany with their numerous amounts of children
>places like duisburg and dortmund are becoming roma ethnostates for gypsies from Bulgaria and Romania

Attached: de.jpg (2602x1486, 98K)

as if Germany was fucked enough already as it is.

At least gypos hate niggers and muslims.
They are running muslims out of towns in the UK

I don't know if thieving gypsies occupying/polluting the local nature is preferable

you know there was a time when germany importet people from all over europe with the promisse of work and a little mans paradise but for some reason they never came back.

Please send more.

This is your problem,you think getting your phone stolen is worse than getting killed.

I saw some in my town, ~25k inhabitants, and boy are they pathetic. Always kneeling in front of the banks or local supermarkets, begging every single person that passed them for money, especially young people, trying to cash in on "millennial-empathy-bucks". They got shooed away after 1 week, they've been resettled to Bonn

Attached: kommt_roma_gehen_betteln.jpg (500x300, 35K)

You're welcome, in exchange you have to accept American Gay Pride celebrations lasting a whole month in a year and other degeneracy.
Enjoy the rot, but at least you got rid of gypos, which you could have done with bullets too and not losing your culture

Attached: gods chosen pepe.jpg (200x192, 9K)

Gypsies aren't humans in my eyes, since they don't respect me as one either. Therefore they are nothing more than parasites, insects and they deserve nothing but the pain of our society

They were good until Soviets forcibly "civilized" them. The same sociological problems as with Eskimo depression after they were settled in cities.

it is

gypsies cant take over shit. they dont have the ideology and unity for it.
the muslims have it.

I would genocide the gypsies if USA with NATO will not bomb us like they did with the Serbs.

It's a win win. You loose them, we gain leftis been awoken by them

nato bombed the serbs cause they tried to eradicate the saudi arabian colony and as we all know the west are slaves to oil.

You lose more since even more non whites live in your country reducing your ethnic population even more.

As long as npcs here think all humans are the same nothing will change. Only chance we have is to be them aware of the nature of other human races. And this can only be done by confronting leftis dircetly with them.
May be one of the last chances

actually we send all our gypsies to ohrid, Skopje and Bitola back in the 1940's where they got raped by serbs and Albanians thus becoming ancient entities

You dont understand that ethnic Europeans, except for a few who are race realist, will never wake up to see what it is since it goes against everything they have been taught since childhood.Without external intervention,like a military invasion, your people will disappear.

Danke Mutti

Gypsy conquest of goymoney best day of my life.

Stop taking pride in this we both know that once the West falls to the masses of non whites we are next.We already are feeling the first small waves.

dgaf when the rape of the west starts I will join the brown hordes and decimate some pink western pussy

Cringe

Base

Your arrogance will be your downfall, we need to learn how to react before we become like them.

and they say EU is all bad

хaхaхa кoлкy cмeшнo.
ajдe бeгaj oдтyкa ти eбaм мajкaтa

Another case of everyone is engaged in tribal warfare, except whites who seem oblivious to what's happening around them.

Maybe we have to be whittled down and genocided to become concentrated and ethnically sharpened to be able to battle the Jew at end times.

Fuck wypipo

lmao fuck Germany, that's what they deserve for losing and being such cucks afterwards

No they couldn't because UN will send their dog to defend"innocent" minorities.

boy, the irony sure eludes you

Hello? I'm white.

based

Nah. I do recognize them waking up. Especially after beeing robbed by gypsies, or "zigeuner" as they are called here. Also despite you aren't allowed to critizes multi-kulti here, there seems to be an exception regardng zigeuner. Even our state-run television (propaganda mostly for sure) dares to bring some documentation about the decline of city quarters after zigeuner went in. This is the stuff we need