clips.twitch.tv/BusyVibrantNigiriPeteZaroll
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OTHER LIVESTREAM

youtube.com/watch?v=kpjn2dg91Hw

Tiananmen square 2.0?

ANOTHER LIVESTREAM - 3
youtube.com/watch?v=LcV0aBwxi84

Could the chinks get away with with another Tienamin Square shit show?
Live streaming that would be interesting.

LIVESTREAM LINK NUMBER 4

youtube.com/watch?v=hh-jOpCnGyE
-----------------------------------------------------------
SHOUTING AND CHANTING HAPPENING ON
link 3 atm

>the people will stand around and bitch
>the Government will pass law anyway
>the people will just go home

Nothing will happen.

Where you at Gloom?

hongkies need to find some balls and do something about it

Fuck Chinks they arr rook same

>CIA fails in Venezuela
>Does the same thing in Hong Kong
If it is another Tiananmen square, I hope they follow through and bitch slap the CIA and others. Getting tired of this shit.

June 13 Tim Wa Avenue Massacre

yea it was kind of obvious but neocons want to pretend they can bond with niggers over something. neocons secretly like nigger dick

Always remember the golden rule here at Jow Forums:

Attached: 16D38048-A813-4288-8686-38412059FB7E.jpg (800x800, 107K)

well, they canceled the reading of the bill so i guess that's a win

will duertete act?

I remember watching that live, chris patten and the union jack coming down. One of the saddest things ive seen. Pattons daughter used to be qt

>neocons secretly like nigger dick
Does this pass as being secretive nowadays?

Attached: CCD0C90C-58A2-4FF7-8121-37BAFBF9AEC6.jpg (688x682, 296K)

Someone catch me up. What's going on with the chinks?

when do the tanks drive in?

Attached: swat_1554772124511.webm (640x360, 2.51M)

Nah he's shit.

in thalty minits

well, fuck!

Tanks in 30 minutes

Dogeater chinks getting their hk lackeys to pass a bill that allows extradition to the mainland for stuff that isnt illegal in hk.

hong kong guy kills his girlfriend in taiwan, runs back to hong kong
taiwan asks for the guy back
hong kong says nope, we don't have an extradition treaty
government proposes an extradition bill
includes provisions for hong kong to be able to be extradited to the mainland
hong kong has an actual functional court system unlike the gongshow that is the mainland
population nopes the fuck out

are we going to have to liberate HK?

I have a gay friend in Hong Kong, I hope the government cracks down with the force of 20 Tianamens just so he gets shot in the crossfire.
Fucking homos.

Attached: 1554683759878.gif (323x323, 2.95M)

thats alot of bugs.

protesting is lame, governments only understands violence

>having a gay friend

Good on the people for rising up against this. Thanks anons.

what are they protesting

bill allowing hong kong residents to be extradited to the mainland
understandably, nobody wants that to be a thing

>I have a gay friend

Maybe you're the faggot?

based raincoat guy

Attached: _107343121_gettyimages-1149411814.jpg (624x351, 56K)

based hong kong standing up for criminals

Attached: 62450147_1595544157249774_8497974845361881088_n.jpg (950x558, 95K)

Standing around and doing nothing. Placates a sense of doing something. These people will get what they deserve.

What stream?

At least they were told about China trying to anally fuck them. Don't you wish you lived in Hong Kong?

they live in china 2.0

yellow rice

>Flag
Oh the irony.

>be hong kongese
>democratically elect their leaders to pass on laws and govern their country
>minority chimp out when something doesn't go their way
>thinks democracy means complaining until you get your way
>damage public property and threatens to assassinate their leader for abiding by the system
>purposely provoke and prod the officials protecting the government region
>officials bear the brunt of their attacks in fear of being labelled tiananmen 2.0 if they use force

These puppets really are something.

Because if Honkies can be extradited to the Mainland they know they're all going to be carted off to torture cells in Shanghai basements for decade-old shitposts about gommunism.

This is roughly equivalent to "America signs extradition treaty with India, and India aggressively extradite, prosecutes, imprisons and tortures everyone who ever posted Pooinloo on 4chin even once".

Real talk

Attached: 1554950286093.png (819x439, 453K)

How's the belt and road working for you kiwis?

ftfy

Attached: jewishcolonists.png (949x556, 1018K)

Not like we can do anything to help them anymore.

Attached: britkek.gif (500x209, 1.8M)

this was from the last bunch of protests i think

they're just blocking government buildings right now, there's not really much of an idea of what to do right now aside from sticking around given the government halted the bill reading so there actually isn't anything to do

this was from some anti-mainlander protest like five years ago

>India aggressively extradite, prosecutes, imprisons and tortures everyone who ever posted Pooinloo on 4chin even once
oh fuck :(
btw we'll gladly send our muzzies to gitmo

we got some police shields!!

except they don't get to elect their leaders, they only get to elect half of the legco members and none of the executive leadership is by direct election
it's not a democracy

twitch.tv/ronald_fung

twitch stream playing 4 restreams with english audio

They sold us a bunch of shit steal which we built highways with and then threatened us when we complained that its complete trash and has to be replaced before its even used

No you dumbfuck yank I meant the australian flag poster posting about criminals, since Australia is a penal colony of the UK.

so, america?

>democratically elect their leaders

Ahem

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Functional_constituency_(Hong_Kong)#Criticisms

>Pro-democracy supporters criticise the functional constituency system for giving a minority too much power and influence. The right of corporations and legal entities to vote is also controversial, as it gives some individuals multiple votes. For example, in 1998, Sino Group chairman Robert Ng and companies he controlled held roughly 3-4% of the votes in the real estate constituency, according to an analysis by the Hong Kong Human Rights Monitor; they described this as being equivalent in voting power to 15,940 people in a geographical constituency.[5][6]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chief_Executive_of_Hong_Kong#Criticism_of_the_office

>Since the Chief Executive is elected by a committee of 1,200 select people, rather than the general population,[27] many people, in particular the pro-democrats, have criticised the office as undemocratic, and have criticised the entire election process as a "small-circle election."[28]

Probably

The chinks could slaughter babies on live television tomorrow and western leaders and media will just ignore that and talk non stop about something Russia did 5 years ago

Taiwan and Hong Kong will soon learn what happens when you give liberty to bug people. Chink mainland may seem evil but it was necessary to remove their freedom, bugs can not be controlled when you give them a taste of freedom.

they're even more fucked than we are

>australian flag poster

Will be a fucking chink, same as half the fucking leafs here.

I see a bong flag. Nice!

>the second time will work guys
>stand block roads for months
>leave
>we will get represantive that pro-hong kong we won
> imprison pro hong, and anti-china people cause oath must be made to mainland

NOTHING will happens this why america has guns.

multi-stream

twitch.tv/ronald_fung

what happens?

Holy fuck

I’m convinced that the majority of Chinese are just inherently a corrupt race. No matter where in the world whether China is under capitalism monarchy communism or fascism they’ll find a way to make everything corrupt and they’ll corrupt the government of cities outside China when they gain enough population

>people don't like communist shit holes and speak up about it
>I bet America did this!
Everytime.

thailand

what, you seriously thought the commies would let them have a democratically led government?

Except bug people rule over other bug people on the mainland and they still manage to be the number 2 source of corruption in the world behind the Jews

If anything the solution is to just re arm japan give them a god emperor again and send them to China to deal with the problem permanently. We should have helped japan wipe out China while there was a chance

>I have a gay friend
>I hope he gets shot
I don't think that's your friend, user

Klendakthu

Yeah because Chinese living outside China and are totally under a communist government

Even before communism colonial era BC segregated the chinks and banned new ones from entering because they were just being corrupt fucks

At least you guys aren't a hub for espionage operations against Australia

I'm surprised you guys don't spam
动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门
Just for fun :^)

Ching ching nip non fong we arr post same.

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING ON STREAM

Did I just see a police squad get BTFO'd?

Attached: 1507389019681.jpg (262x365, 74K)

To be fair as Beijing has actually pointed out, the functional constituencies existed before 1997 and before the 1980s LegCo was even less democratic (and the governor was wholly appointed and not elected at all).

Nevertheless bottom line is none can say that Hong Kong is in any meaningful way democratic or even has any real representative government. And within a few decades, the mainlander influx will turn the pro-democracy camp into a tiny minority in LegCo even in the geographical constituencies and it will become basically Macau 2.0 complete with a massive mandarin-only speaking population. Give it another fifty year after that and it will be Guangzhou 2.0.

itsover.png (probably) barring a new warlord era or some crazy shit like that.

Attached: 5004B401-0822-40DA-8E82-8CE0E7B59131.jpg (1200x886, 178K)

oh shit we got violence
they're charging the police

>Having a gay friend you treat like shit.
He's probably better off dead then having a friend like you.

Confrontation with riot police on this stream
youtube.com/watch?v=oGPh1mdDxPc

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Two reasons:
1) Shame culture rather than guilt culture. "Face" is everything to Chinese. If no-one calls us out on something in public, then whatever it was, was OK.
2) Ancestor-worship-tier levels of "respect for parents". If you say "I had to embezzle that money because otherwise my elderly mother might have to go to the second-best apothecary in the country for her crushed-jaguar-bone medication instead of the first-best", everyone will nod sympathetically and tell you that you did the right thing. Naturally, this increases embezzlement.
Please build the wall, do not let our virus into your countries too.

failed in Crimea famously too but why Hong Kong? Nobody's destabilising China anytime soon. It's not in anyone's interest to bother. I think it's just organic.

Whos in yellow?

>Checkarooni
Take these digits

did they got one?

Bugs

Attached: 1553908585308.jpg (1375x645, 83K)

clips.twitch.tv/BusyVibrantNigiriPeteZaroll

Attached: 112.png (458x259, 299K)

Multistream

twitch.tv/ronald_fung

looks like they doing some anime dance shit

here comes the tear gas

Gas used.

Red flag raised by police. Don't know what that means... but they're definitely using gas.

It means theyll use force on the protestors if they keep advancing

kek there they run with their umbrellas.

these fools come to the party with the wrong toys

Attached: 1528663018106.gif (320x254, 1.79M)

they're starting to leave
sad trombone
it's not happening
though i guess it'll happen again when they read the bill for a third time

HOLY SHIT THEY GOT ONE

Attached: 9012.png (690x379, 403K)

Fancy swapping some 'asians' with us? We have the southern variety. Absolutely not gang rapey at all, honestly