What should be done with war criminals?

Attached: __original_drawn_by_take_trude1945oneetyan__7d24afbaf34a1cb8b740bd0a1629d776.jpg (878x1200, 159K)

Harsh punishment. I would call it, "that deserved only for Jews."

Nothing

and kek agrees

War crimes are a made-up entirely by Jews. It is a Jewish lie to keep whites from using more efficient forms of warfare.

That's quite irrelevant. A lot of posturing, the winner will take revenge on the enemy anyways and no one will held him accountable.

This what I don't get about the Nazis, why were they so harsh against their fellow Europeans? The massacres of Poles, Greeks, French, Italians. Sure they were reprisals but they should of just saved all their energy for the Jews and maybe we wouldn't be in this mess today

Attached: 1559219348008.png (753x773, 48K)

Wartime rape is wholly unjustifiable and nigger-tier. Summary execution.
Killing of civilians would be dealt with on a case-by-case basis, but where practicable it should always be avoided.

Women also shouldn't be in the military--so while your pic may have had a valid excuse for hanging someone, there probably isn't one for her to have been the one doing it.

"war crimes" are whatever the victor decides they are

>war criminals
What does that even mean lol
Just another word for "guy who was on the losing team".
Executions by americans etc. were messed up as well. Its war, doesnt make anybody criminal.

Attached: 1.jpg (1600x1278, 185K)

Attached: 2.jpg (1298x1600, 267K)

Attached: 3.jpg (1600x1191, 189K)

WW2 fucked over any country that isnt savage sub 90 IQ.
Of course vilification and dehumanization of the enemy is needed decades later, otherwise pople wouldn't be amused.

Attached: 1.jpg (572x800, 54K)

The American military police in Europe after WW2 were the war criminals.

You're a fucking tard I see.

German 'occupation' was famously well mannered. The Germans obeyed the law of war while enforcing order and good decency.

The French waged a war against the German/Vichy government in hopes of a better future, and then were shocked to the core when their so-called allies raped their way up and down France during the ending years of the war.

Imagine the fucking horror of agitating for half a decade of your life against the supposed occupying powers and then three weeks after being 'liberated' your wife is raped and blacked by a pack of niggers.

war crimes aren't a real thing

The term becomes equally ambiguous when considering what Kissinger pulled off behind the scenes and then advocated against Universal Jurisdiction of the ICC for the prosecution of cowardly faggots like him.

Give them a handshake and welcome them into your massive nomadic marauder army.

From practical point of view we should make sure wars don’t happen rather than punishing people who did bad stuff when war did happen. I’m pretty sure they don’t do any of those things in peaceful time. And anyway war by itself is much worse that any war crimes that happen during it.

I had a trusted English teacher who's dad was in WWII and he told me that on his death bed, he admitted to bartering sex with a French girl in exchange for a can of gas. Imagine

Yes they are. Innocent civilians don't have a free for all target on their backs lad

they should go to war prison

pic related

Attached: istock_000022978955_small_0.jpg (1100x618, 63K)

more like
only the losing side's war crimes are punished

>war criminal
Retarded meaningless term, "war crimes" can only be enforced by an occupying country or the country for which said "war criminal" belongs to, Lieutenant Calley was never actually punished for killing 20 South Vietnamese unarmed civilians.

They should be forced to beta test every fortnite update.

>war criminals
something that didnt even exist 300 years ago, fuck off.

Based and Khan pilled

They should be given seats in the usa government

Attached: IMG_1885.jpg (666x666, 207K)

battle royale desu

Attached: 1197056048.gif (260x168, 1.95M)

Bet you won't define what a war criminal is.

Attached: ONE POST BY THIS ID.jpg (1000x479, 99K)

Reminds me of nanking.
Comparing 2 pictures.
This one is japanese troops entering and taking over.

Attached: 南京事件23.png (1580x852, 551K)

When the chinese came back...
Real happy looking folks right there lol

Attached: 南京事件34.png (1566x791, 749K)

Fukkn kek

What race are they?
What race were the corpse?

>Of course vilification and dehumanization of the enemy is needed decades later, otherwise pople wouldn't be amused.

Except we went right back to making friends with Germany and Japan the day the war ended.

>I was glad when I saw them, that I had come back to the outfit and gone into Germany, for the trip, with its views of the lagers and prison camps, had finally convinced me of the need to drive the Germans from the face of Europe. How could a civilized nation run concentration camps and murder millions-and still fight for that way of life? How could a man fight for a nation that broke up millions of families, that put old women and little children to work in slave-labor lagers? The Third Reich was a cancer on the face of the Western man. I was glad now that I had played a part, however small, in helping to remove that cancer. Herbert Hoover, with his methodical, engineer's mind, could admire the Germans as an efficient and industrious race, but I was only sorry that I had not shot more of them.
>I had never believed in the war until I had gone into Germany and seen what the Germans had in mind for the world: the slave labor lagers, the broken families, the men from Dachau; old women and little children worked to death in Ruhr factories. To me the Germans were a nation of barbarous psychopaths responsible for the first degree murder of ten to fifteen million Poles, Russians, and Jews, innocent civilians whose only crime was to have been born-Poles, Russians, or Jews. They had filled hundreds and hundreds of tank ditches with the bodies of men, women and children, had denied God and Christ to follow a satanic Messiah who promised them only murder on the vilest and vastest scale in history. A nation of animal lovers who had never understood people, the Germans had set out deliberately to exterminate the Slav, to annihilate the Jew, to murder all whom they disliked or who would not love them as animals loved them that had been taught to obey and beg for food. I wanted the Germans to be thoroughly punished-if I could ever catch Himmler or Hitler or Goering, I would take the greatest delight in making them die slowly.

Attached: Knights in Grey.jpg (3500x2400, 830K)

oy vey look at how harsh da nazis were

Attached: mfw french pusi.jpg (852x480, 48K)

If she's that cute, I'd blackmail her and force her to marry me!

Attached: 1551300230263.jpg (466x323, 74K)

Based Jap.

Attached: 1530799653918.jpg (1535x1020, 464K)

Fuck off non-white fag she's mine.

Attached: 1559326385217.jpg (500x500, 133K)

depends how cute they are

>friends
Yeah, real good friends.
Niggers rape woman here to this day.
Or make fun little games. Like putting a thin steel rope between 3 trees. Killing schoogirls who ride bycicles.
We need to obey 10 laws dictated by americans every year.

Dont get me wrong. I appreciate americans help with fukushima. First to respond, sending their young boys into a poison zone to help people.
Cant call somebody on a leash a friend though.

Maybe someday the world will know the truth user!

Attached: tomodachi-school.png (640x448, 746K)

She killed the kids?

>Niggers rape woman here to this day.

You Japs don't even considered Okinawans to be human.

Attached: Cpl. Eugene Sledge.jpg (220x295, 8K)

She probably escaped at the end of the war and tried to make amendments for her past sins working in an orphanage.

are japs allowed to buy swords still, or are those controlled too?

Krauts were cunts all right, but commies were much worse. My family had to run from soviet occupation zone to nazi one. It was basically lawful evil vs chaotic evil.

>What should be done with war criminals?

Like with Chairman Mao Tse Tung? He killed so very many in China during the communist revolution. If you had glasses, you were killed.

It's not clear if the people hanged in the picture were kids

>War Criminals
>War
>Criminal
There is no such thing. GTFO normies.

Well technically I didnt say they are raping japanese did I.
Okinawas are indeed genetically more far off. Still part of japan.

No, samurai swords are banned since ww2 still. You need a licence that only a handful of people have. High ranking individuals or like sword makers.

I forgot his name but funny story from the aids apple guy.
Thought it was funny to bring shuriken while boarding his private plane. Was detained. Said he will never come every again to japan.

Attached: m.webm (480x854, 2.93M)

pump her full of cum while hand holding

>No, samurai swords are banned since ww2 still
jesus fuck

how about the jap mafia? can't they get guns?

Both sides really should have just finished the job agreed upon and obliterated you faggots. The world would have stood stupefied by the sheer scale and swiftness of the destruction so that Prime Cuckister Chamberlain wouldn't have even had time to lift his pen to sign the war declaration before the last drop of Polish blood was wet upon the dirt.

Because regardless of what the Jews may have done, the Krauts are a plague on Europe just as much as the Russian mongoloids. You should have nuked Europe to ashes back then

>how about the jap mafia? can't they get guns?
Sure. Banning guns never works.
Bad guys always get a hand on them.

You hear Gun crime from time to time in the news. Mafia keeps to itself though. If you dont get involved or owe money, they won't bother normal people.
Usually its either the mafia or some foreigners like brazilians.
Jow Forums spergs out about japan too much, but there is a noticeable increase in foreigner crime. I'm sure with 2020 olympia there is some fuckery going on as well for sure. No doubt some deal was made.

You are only talking about France ofc. Kinda hard to care about the nation you blitzkrieged with the least amount of casualties

Simple, give them American citizenship. By definition they are then not guilty = No more war criminals

Nothing. The term war criminal is absurd and invented by the West in an attempt to moralize and rationalize wars. A war should not be an organized game with rules and limitations. It should be a war.

Also helps that the Japanese under report if not refuse to report mafia related gun crimes as its seen as a failure to do their jobs. Allegedly, according to documentaries on japanese crime.

>refuse to report mafia related gun crimes as its seen as a failure to do their jobs
wtf, that sounds insane.
I dont know anybody with that kind of mindset. Old or young lol
Maybe in the 70s or 80s though.

wtf's a war criminal haha nigga you are in war lmao whats illegal hahah nigga what criminal in war

Been to okinawa.
They're nice and welcoming people but they're very different from the rest.
Very mongrelized nowaday, sadly.

They will use it to import niggers.
NO ONE will leave after the game, you will be forced to deal with it.
They do that every game, but against you, they will do it x10.
Sorry, my friend.

Firstly, you need to define what you mean by war crime.

Germans
>didn't rape
>didn't bomb civilians (they even have London a heads-up before doing a bombing run and put sirens on StuKas)
>didn't destroy historical or cultural landmarks and building
>didn't go scorched earth
>helped foreign civilians flee to safety when the American firebombings happened
>didn't kill medics and crews of sinking ships

Now guess what all of the allies did with glee.

what happens in war stays in war

good luck jappos

i hope i live to see the next rise of the Samurai

Dont forget the slavnigger commie hordes
literal subhumans

Why so mad, miguel?

Pay gold, goyim, or no F-35s for you.

If they're hot anime girls, send em' my way.

Attached: 1542114422192.jpg (511x564, 25K)

send them to Canada where Trudeau will pay them to plot some new infamy

>German 'occupation' was famously well mannered

Attached: 1550583613574.jpg (900x599, 47K)

Encased in preservatives and epoxy resin, then put on display in the Antarctic.

>gold
xd
Maybe when krauts pay reparations.

> The massacres of Poles, Greeks, French, Italians
Russians? No? Nobody cares? 26 million dead? 13 million of them civilians, 7 million civilians were directly massacred by being shot, hanged and burned alive in barns, 2 million died in labour camps, 4 million died in occupied regions due to famine and desease? And who knows how many millions of women were raped by german soldiers? No? Thats irrelevant?

Attached: 155654696724.png (202x184, 4K)

isn't our whole messed up relationship what shin godzilla was about (well that and fukushima of course)? god I loved that film

Attached: maxresdefault_104.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

>didn't bomb civilians
Belgrade burned when the Germans commenced indiscriminate aerial bombing without a declaration of war.
>didn't destroy historical or cultural landmarks and building
National Library lost approximately 50% of books kept there. During the occupation of Yugoslavia, they allowed the Croatian puppet state to destroy Orthodox churches and monasteries.

>Civilians
They probably attacked the Nazis with a pitchfork while they were drunk out of their minds. You russians need to watch your vodka
Bet they wouldnt have bothered your civilians if they wouldnt have acted like stinkey monkeys

since they aren't cute anime grills I guess we could slaughter them without mercy

Because the nazis were German supremacists
They hated anyone else
>well mannered
>kills 1/4th the population of Belarus

Maybe if they had just surrendered like the French, then they wouldn't have needed to be put down.

As made up as the death camp.
It was only in non ally controlled land that the famed death camp were found.
How droll.

You always pretend like you slavs are well mannered and the Germans slaughtered you.
You all act like Alabanoniggers to this day, I really doubt you were any better 80 years ago.
Germans probably had a good reason cleansing you from the European genepool.
Also Poland is literally the country of the Kikes

>didnt rape
Arguable
>didnt bomb civilians
They bombed Warsaw and Rotterdam among others
>didnt destroy historical landmarks
They literally turned Warsaw to ashes, along with libraries, castles and hundreds of art
>inb4 muh uprising
The krauts wanted to demolish Warsaw after the war regardless
>didnt go scorched earth
Cant do scorched earth When you already scorched the earth
About the latter 2 idk

dat middle guy looks jewish as fuck

Stfu Kike nobody cares how many Jews your family saved from the Nazis

To put it simply war crime is when you not fight like in Heroes 3. Your army of holy knights crushes demon army and captures demon town but demon civilians are untouched- and town becomes a part of your country rather then being razed and population - genocided.
Sounds bullshit for people on this board who want old testament kind of war, but in reality it is a pretty much common sense, because figthing nation rather then army orders of magnitude increases causaltes not only physical but "mental". Physical - because nation that realise this is a war not for interests but for existence and they are loosing may, and probably will go full "Witness me" which can easily make campaign not worth it in terms of losses(and means scorched earth and usage of normally banned weapons in case your enemy is somewhat developed country). Mental - becuase soldier that burned woman and children will not return as a same person. He can dehumanise them all he want - subconsious part of his brain knows. Self-aware person will ptsd and guilt, and npc or psycholath will start slowly but unavoidably morally sinking, distabilising their homeland as they find themselves in a positions of power. (last thing's destructive power is greatly underestimated)

War crimes don't exist.Everything is fair in war

Depopulating an entire village because some commie in the woods killed a single German soldier is nigger behaviour.
No wonder you love importing them so much.

I wish glorious third reich führer and his fellow NatSocs purged every fucking worthless verminous subhuman polacknigger when they rightfully invaded your degenerate shithole of a country.

Attached: 4L_XUlUzYrq.jpg (278x181, 8K)

it's probably a 'finn' or a guy from another axis country

Literally who? what flag is that?
Arent you a country of Turkroaches or something?
When was the last time you had any significance at all?
Who are you again?

eternal pole

Attached: butthurt.png (458x394, 158K)

The irony of a fag with German flag calling anyone a Turkroach.
Go elect Erdogan again, Mustafa.

What a convincing argument
Go to school Hans, middle schools almost over

Only untill your opponent says "ok then" and you find yourself on the receiving end.
Then it's somehow magically only the thing subhuman savages do, and all records of your army doing so is enemy's propoganda.

Attached: armor is for pussies.png (602x421, 644K)

All shit could be acquited in wartime, even the crimes. Glory to the winners and grief to losers