Be femanon

>be femanon
>be pretty attractive with a petite body
>have no boobs and a lil butt
> jet black curly hair and very pail skin
>be mixed race
>German, Greek, Italian, French, Romanian, Hispanic, tiny bit black, and Native American (took two gene test and it matched with family history)
> Be Absolutely tiered and done with all this third wave toxic feminist bullshit
> absolutely tiered of being told I’m responsible for my ancestors actions
>be done with constantly being told how strong and powerful I am yet also being told I’m a weak little victim
> I also hate how often interracial (black man white woman) relationships are pushed onto woman as well
> identify as whiteish but honestly have no real roots in any culture of my own
> I honestly just want a nice traditional family and give my children the honorable and well balanced and loving future they want but I don’t know how
> I also want to be apart of a culture/race and contribute to our greater success but I don’t really have my own culture either
> I just don’t know how to go about finding a honest traditional boyfriend to eventually make my husband
>tinder is full of guys that only want sex, freinds always try to set me up with thugs and fuckbois, I really don’t know what to do in all honesty I came from a pretty shitty background relatively unscathed but I just feel isolated in all honesty I know I’m just a dirty little femanon to most of you but do you guys have any advice for a young woman just trying to live an honest and traditional life?
(Pic is my mood)

Attached: 1560275901299.jpg (673x767, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

crystal.cafe/feels/catalog
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tiny bit black
Sorry shaniqua, you know the one drop rule.

>tiny bit black
Nope.

Get the fuck away from tinder.
Go to church.

Church, right-wing political conventions, etc.

This pasta was earlier today under a burger flag.

You did this already once, go away

fpbp

with the date and Jow Forums written

then we'll talk

Attached: showtitsorgtfo.jpg (360x540, 17K)

nah just go to conventions and say honk honk and other non power level revealing memes and some chad lite user will find you

This

women aren't allowed here

>pic related is my mood
youre in the mood to play airsoft?

>tiny bit black
you can't fool me Lashaunda

Attached: 1478587760321.webm (720x1300, 691K)

oh its this fucking thread again.

ONE SINGLE DROP

Attached: 421566_110052819134743_1827862103_n.jpg (501x373, 42K)

Attached: Ok1.gif (310x280, 1.95M)

I’ll marry you

Fuck off to crystal.cafe/feels/catalog you femcel.
Have children.

>>have no boobs and a lil butt

Attached: 1560322630735.png (540x541, 228K)

>tiny bit black
That tiny bit might end up looking like a nigger pig snout nose on a baby cant have that on white you should only breed with niggets

There are good guys at church. Other than there, they're pretty hard to find

What if I told you... that you can't make chocolate milk without the milk?

Attached: Smork1.png (115x128, 10K)

Go to church. Or look for traditional guys on christian dating sites like christianmingle (run by jews) or the free ones

Get out of the city, rural life is best life.

>1 post by this ID

>be femanon
>be pretty attractive with a petite body
>have no boobs and a lil butt
> jet black curly hair and very pail skin
post nudes or GTFO jewfu

Attached: 4cbce84ad74ed86137132a5bf361b6c44ec6a60366467a78d387acff423138a1.png (1138x769, 1.26M)

>tiny bit black
Nigger

Gross bullpups.

Attached: 877722496_1772621.gif (400x264, 172K)

I just showed 5 people that kek

Church, preferably catholic.

ONE DROP RULE NIGGA

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (550x550, 38K)

Delete all social media is the first step. Find a meaningful hobby with a community in the real world and you will come into touch with like minded people who will appreciate you for your skill and craft and not only your looks or personality. It will also boost your confidence and give you a purpose.

>1 post by this ID

go seek attention somewhere else , you fucking cum sucking leech

Funny to see Americans here for once being true to the one drop rule instead of justifying the ‘if you look white, you are white’ approach. Pink nipples and blue eyes don’t tell shit. You better proof you are 100% European or fuck off.

Too long, didn't read LOL!!
You stupid CUUUUUNNNTTTT

Attached: 58qdj874twm21.jpg (2048x2732, 577K)

Discord: Alexander Rostov#8100

Tits or GTFO

A little more serious of a reply for you on the chance you're not trolling/larping:

ALL quality people are feeling isolated right now. The west is in serious decline, blackpills are everywhere, people are embracing clownworld, etc. Quality guys who want a family are getting very little reward for interacting with their community, if they volunteer at church or fairs or service projects or something they still get told they are literally hitler and responsible for everything wrong everywhere every. So they don't go out as much and are much harder to find, they will pursue their hobbies (often a component of every hobby is done at home), spend time with their friend group, work, sleep, do errands, etc. without a lot of opportunity for you to interact with them or meet them.

You said young woman but you didn't say how old you are. During high school was your best chance to secure a good man who was going places, you'd be able to get in on the ground floor offering him your youthful beauty and he would remember that and stay faithful even as he becomes a superstar and successful in his career where all the other jealous girls want him. Failing this, college is sometimes a good window to grab a high quality guy who hasn't been snagged yet but it is a LOT harder because the pool of girls that are you competition are a lot bigger but also #MeToo stuff has ruined things.

In lieu of these places, you may just have to go for it in public places like a supermarket, on errands, at the gym, at a restaurant, etc. It will be hard initiating anything without coming off too strong like a slutty desperate girl, and if done correctly it will still be hard to vet if the guy is quality or not (it takes time) but anything worth having doesn't come easy.

If you have ANY quality friends/family/community you can let them know you are looking for something serious NOW and see if there is anyone in their circle.

Tinder (or Coffee Meets Bagel, Bumble, etc) is actually fine if you put in a long, non-meme bio and know how to find guys who aren't bullshit. The advantage is you can find a lot of people.

Church has good people in it, but as someone who goes there every Sunday, it's not a time-effective way to get dates. I just go for the service and have some friends from it, mostly people old enough to be my parents.

>having tinder installed
You're already a used up slag aren't you?
You aren't the prodigal son, you can't just go on the cock carousel for years and then expect to find a nice trad husband.

Attached: peteeyes.png (220x100, 25K)

hey, I saw this exact post before, nice

p.s. I met my girlfriend on Tinder, nice and conservative girl + smart

First course of action would be to learn how to green text properly, retard

I second this, social media breeds literal autism

Newfags, kill yourselves. TIMESTAMP, TITS, FACE, then 'she' can talk.

We all know you're lying and that you're actually a dude who's craving some attention.

Here's your (You)

The best you can do is frequent places guys who tend to have traditional values would be or make friends with women who are like-minded (not easy either I know) who will have friends/brothers/etc you can meet. Tinder, bars and nightclubs are obviously not ideal for anything other than hooking up. Look for an older man ideally too, younger ones tend to not have any future in mind and they tend to be looking for mothers, not wives. Your average man today has his adolescence well into his late 20s. Avoid gamers or anything where a guy is addicted to where he spends 16 hours a day at it, these are not men you want to be with no matter what they say, their gaming or whatever it is will always come first to them. They're like crackheads, completely untrustworthy. You can try joining perhaps a hunting club or a shooting club/range. Take golf or tennis lessons. You're quite pretty, I don't think you'll be alone for long.

There are good men out there, don't give up. Stay away from men who spend a lot of time online and you'll probably shortcut to a good one. Good luck.

Older ladies who don't have black hearts of ice love to play matchmaker and help new love blossom, although that is a shrinking demographic these days.

The traditional rule throughout history has been "exist in public, choose from the men who approach you" but times are changing and that may need some amending, but that is the core principle.

Displaying conservative values used to be a strong indicator (won't murder the guy's baby, won't teach kids to be gay, won't bring white guilt into marriage, dresses modest, submissive to husband etc.) but cuckservatives have grown very numerous and have eclipsed what those indicators have typically meant so you will need to be more obvious and overt - display SOME power level or memes that the guy will know you are the real deal. Shooting down feminism as one of the greatest evils ever in mankind whenever it comes up or someone denigrates men kind of stuff is a good start. I'm engaged right now myself but if a girl displayed character like that in my social circle it would stand out and I would not forget that. I would try to match her up with a quality bro if she confided that she was looking for that type of thing etc. Other indicators would be that you don't have complete hatred for white people and that you look forward to having beautiful white children.

Definitely cultivate some sort of hobby/skill so when you exist in public it's not just mindless consumption type activities (movies/fast food/etc.) If you aren't fat and you behave remotely approachable guys WILL approach you.

Fucking kek

As long as you’re happy it doesn’t matter how many one night stands she actually had before you. Telegony is pseudoscientific claptrap.

This is all good advice, but you can leave out the racism if you want to, and it'll still work.

>good people are hard to find

That's what makes them rare

Taking up activities that tend to attract the sort of guy you want would be a good first step

She's never had sex, and her first kiss was with me. Even if I didn't trust her, I can tell anyway. Sadly even the most conservative girls get forced to use Tinder cause college campuses are so autistic nowadays. Forget meeting your gf/bf in class by chance.

>tiny bit black
no

Also, IDK what I'd do if I hadn't met my gf in college. You either hang out with close friends here or resort to the local "social life," which is just bars. Los Angeles, CA. As an engineer, nearly everyone in my workplace is male, and the girls are already married while I'm not even at marriage age yet. Forget it.

Half Slav, I wouldnt care but most women are afraid of Russians anyway so why even care. Thanks Western media :(

>1 post by this id

Attached: 1475212131055.gif (350x185, 3.91M)

All she needs is my cock and her children will have huge anglo saxon sexual features.

Attached: SnowNigger.png (151x195, 49K)

>even 1% nigger means 100% nigger
i'm sorry femanon, but you wont make it through the filter.

Oh sure, I completely agree. She had no other choice but to follow the herd. I’m sure she didn’t suck anyone’s prick or makeout with other guys or take pics for money. She’s not addicted to the attention, doesn’t have any problem whatsoever. Just a lady in an unfortunate circumstance who was saved by you, a shitposter of infallible character. How I love a happy outcome.

would fuck, probably would dump after. not sure what your question was, tldr most of it.

maybe try getting a hobby and meet someone through that? Tinder is only for fucking so you wont find anything on there.
Or see if you can meet someone through friends. It aint easy today with all the cancer culture and that is especially the case in the new world unfortunately.

Nice pussy

The best way to find a suitable mate, is to simply work retail and smile at a guy buying his own groceries. Sooner or later a guy might ask you out and you can then become a loving housewife.

Just latch on to any honest hardworking man there is. Usually guys that buy groceries, and not the liberals and lowlifes that eat fast food.

The right isn’t found, they’re made. Enjoy your fantasies, foreveralones.

one*

Yeah. I'd imagine that it can be tough for a conservative girl, especially in Canada, to find like minded friends. But in all honesty, it's not difficult to find traditional people, you just need to look in churches. Find guys that volunteer there with the kids or something, they're ideologies should naturally line up because of their biblical foundation. Plus, you'll be able to vet them, so to speak, to see if you're compatible.

Are you a Christian?

>(Pic is my mood)

More like pic is an angsty teen femboi. Fuck off with your tranny shit.

tits or gtfo

>German, Greek, Italian, French, Romanian, Hispanic, tiny bit black, and Native American (took two gene test and it matched with family history)

i see
you are mystery meat

Like anyone with traditional values would want to get into a relationship with someone who just came to something like their way of thinking six months ago. Like a tradthot could ever be satisfied with a hillbilly who’s never seen how she used to live and doesn’t understand it. This is just more topsy turvy objectification of others. Someone who thinks this way expects true love without being able to truly love. Sick and sickening.

Nobody but retards go to conventions

FPBP

Savage

>1 post by this ID
A common spice in the comment field

780?

Very adorable

INCELS: THE THREAD

ps – have sex

Attached: 1347290872.gif (450x250, 977K)

Not your blog, thot. Tits or get the fuck out

>be femanon
stopped reading there

Attached: 1382846825555.jpg (356x374, 36K)

>male privilage isnt rea-

>bullpup rifle
Into the fucking trash she goes.

Alright, I'll take the bait. How can I contact m'lady

>1 post by this ID
Why are you fags still responding to this UNIRONICALLY 3 fucking hours later?
I swear this board is just AI posts.