What does Jow Forums do for work?

I start work in 20 minutes, fry chips in a fish and chip shop in London. Will be working non stop for about 10 hours today.

How do you function without a job?

Attached: very tasty.jpg (957x1300, 100K)

Factory person at an investment casting plant that caters to aerospace, medical, and defense.

professional basement dweller

Graft on m8, disappointing amount of ponces around these days, some people need to get off their ass.

I mine data on the internet and sell it to kikes and commies

At least the pay is decent for you

I work in a bomb factory.
I build bombs.

Truss manufacturing plant, just got off my shift.

>want fish and chips
>look in shop window
>it's a foreigner
>keep walking

Why can't you do as good a job as white people? Every time I have gone in a foreign fish and chip shop, the food has been horrible.

>Implying the Pic is OP

Attached: 3501248.gif (500x281, 725K)

Sounds like a better job then mine. I do this.

Attached: index.jpg (194x259, 7K)

Neet

Housewife

I work in science and do science stuff (lol actually lurking on Jow Forums the whole day) and pretend to be left.

Attached: nigger inventing his own dad.jpg (3200x2400, 259K)

Network engineer

lion tamer

sous chef

Pose for blurry photos in dingy basements? Who's paying you - the ghost of Jimmy Saville?

I'm a singer

That's weird, I also do that

I am a male prostitute/part time librarian

Care to elaborate? I know some things about leads and stuff, but not that. How can I learn/contact you?

Attached: haghahahaha.webm (276x360, 1.9M)

>how do you function without a job?
I don't. I wanna die.

I work in a freedom factory manufacturing gunpowder and ammunition.

huh.
always thought that was fake.

Medical technology. Currently at a resort for a few days, some r&r in the sun

Aquire specific data for specific tasks/sales/businesses to use.

It is.

There is an obvious cut right before she gets hit. Everything after is makeup. Don't know why it was made though.

Passive income, you dumb negro.

Literally looks like my basement except all my boxes are full of old Thinkpads.

Got a hat?

You all are falling for the oldest trick in (((their))) book

maybe it's a PSA about the dangers of ghost riding the whip or whatever that nigger ritual is

Data mining? Google employees (Jow Forums is owned by Google) are all hooked into the NSA’s database due to defense partnerships, they can look us all up by name.

My wife makes a lot of money and I get some neetbux.
I spend my time working in our garden, shitposting on Jow Forums and taking care of our son
Life is pretty gud

ZOGTrooper.

I'm a rocket surgeon, I surger rockets for nintendo.
If you look outside right now you might see one flying over your house.

I am a Slav in Berlin with a family business. That pretty much explains what I am doing.

Wife works, I'm a stay at home dad for our 2 kids (we want 3). It's pretty comfy, and I get to have Jow Forums in the background all day giving me a digest of what's happening, all the while saving the white race.

I'd prefer if you contact me first. Please tell me where you live and I can come meet you to talk