Italy no!!!

Italy no!!!

A German boat captain could face 20 years in prison for her Mediterranean rescue work after allegedly co-operating with smugglers to traffic migrants to Italy.

Pia Klemp faces trial in Italy for assisting illegal immigration after her boat was impounded in 2017.

Supporters of the 35-year-old from Bonn hail her as a humanitarian who has been personally responsible for hundreds of rescue missions.

But Italian authorities allege that she colluded with smugglers to collect migrants at Mediterranean rendezvous points and stage rescues at sea.

Attached: Screenshot_20190612_083813.jpg (1080x1236, 344K)

We need a tattoo genocide.

fucking based
Human smugglers and the people that enable it should be shot.

>smeared with tattoos
she deserves to rot in jail with the same chimps she "rescued"

Should have just made her walk the plank.

>Female opens the gate for invading savages
Wow, never seen this happen before ever in history...

It's a shame we can't just call it a capital offense and be done with it

She's celebrated as a hero here, it's disgusting...

Why is it always a german ?

Don't be a bigot. She is helping people in distress. That's the law of the sea.

Attached: D8jaJViXoAAXDqM.jpg (1200x800, 168K)

While I love what the Italians are doing, their shitty court system is so complex that I doubt any conviction will be achieved.

>RESCUING
She looks like she burns coal. Lock her up and throw away the key.

Funny you should say that because at the Siege of Damascus a man let in the invading Muslims and converted to Islam resulting in his wife committing suicide out of shame.

Her and her pets should be sent to Davey Jones Locker.

Attached: u-boat.jpg (510x340, 19K)

Those with tattoos are more likely to be the ones genociding

She's not facing prison time for rescuing them but for bringing them to the wrong shore.

20 isn't enough.
how many people died from invaders that she shipped here?

Is this a toll paid scenario Jow Forums?

>human trafficking is illegal
WOAH

>Males actually do something about it and stand against her idiocy
Yeh but that's a first in a long long time.

She looks depleted. No man would lay with her unless severely addicted to drugs or homeless for so long they lost all their hopes and dreams. No wonder she's trying to hoard 3rd worlders.

Attached: 1556853042444.jpg (720x684, 57K)

they should treat those NGO ships like hostile entities

Attached: 1556583077004.png (1351x1080, 732K)

>doubt.jpg

agreed, tattoos got out of style real quick. I am waiting for tat removal tech to advance enough so I can remove most of ones I have. Thankfully I had the forethought of only getting them in places that are always covered up by common clothing

Imagine all that BBC she's ridden

based salvini
can Italian anons find out where she is held.
I hope this cunt gets shanked.

I truly despise your country

Imagine all the std

That wheelhouse is a fucking mess. I’m surprised there isn’t a cat pooping on the shelf

1) that's just hearsay
2) since you're relaying on K&G, you'd also know that siege was bound to be crushed my Arabs, regardless on opening gates or not.

shut up morons, she did the right thing here. I bet she won't sit a day in jail with the help of the "Open Society".

hahaha lock that bitch up

fuck this im converting to shitslam, at least they know how to deal with women.

She's in jail now awaiting trial.

>lmao just open the gates youre gonna lose anyway
I expect no less from a cucked kraut.

Attached: 1560237499186.webm (1280x720, 2.33M)

She should have to walk the plank!

Attached: Plank.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Shitaly jail is pretty shit. I bet krauts will sperg out and get her free.

20 years is pretty low considering:

- The high statistical probability of bringing in rapist in murderers.
- Her actions function as a siren song, luering many innocent people to the mediterranean sea, only to drown.
- Break international and national laws on people smuggling.

Woman like this act innocent and altruistic but they're toxic and narcissistic, permeating society with death and destruction.

to be fair, the feeling is mutual
and don't worry, there's still enough people here supporting her imprisonment, but of course all major media outlets try to paint it as bad and wrong

I fucking hate Germans. Can you just stop trying to destroy Europe? At least give us 100 years without your bullshit.

You need to up your bait game retard

Reason women shouldn't lead a nation, they open the gates for invading hordes and result in the downfall of the nation

pay denbt

Fucking German niggers keep fucking us over even a century later, keep the migrants in your country if you want to save them so much

Debtless virgins without tattoos

all of these NGO are from germany or nordic countries. i can't get over them not being just satisfied with negrifying their own countries, but wanting to infect us as well with. why? you like niggers, we don't, to each his own, period. how is it difficult to understand?

>I’m surprised there isn’t a cat pooping on the shelf
Fucking KEK like its Captain Brittany Venti

We shouldn't pay back shit. 4 Greek women were raped and 6 men died because of your madness.

Why didn't she boat the niggers closer to Germany?
>dumping your problems on someone else
Stay classy, German whore

And watch how they have their borders with you closed. Even the French. And then you are the bad guys for refusing to take more in.

They just HAVE to destroy everything nice in Europe.

It's a trick. They will put her on trail, then pull the woman hate so hard people will have a harder time being anti migrant.

What is it with Germans and their eternal desire to destroy Europe along with themselves?

Attached: dreams are lies.jpg (478x473, 18K)

/thread

Put her in a male prison.
YEEEEES FUCKING WHORE, yhou help those migrants yes?

People smuggling needs to stop.
These criminals, who are taking advantage of these poor people, effectively handing them over to brothels.

Give it 2 more years, m8

And Scalvini will get his base a red hard erection by denying it.

Populism in the Med is anti Merkel too man. Only a fool would miss such an opportunity.

The question is:
>Who pays for her fuel and all the expenses?
> How she and the crew manage to survive ?

Attached: 1536669840448.jpg (674x960, 140K)

JUSTICE

Attached: 144911954479.jpg (600x808, 72K)

Actually the wheelhouse is clean, but the woman is tattooed hippie

I'm glad you wops are finally holding these human traffickers operating under the guise of "humanitarians" accountable. These NGOs are a fucking joke and this shit long overdue.

Attached: 1528697289120.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

I bet her grandad was a U-boat captain. How times have changed..

>She's celebrated as a hero here

Attached: 1550846226890.png (306x611, 216K)

(((Who))) indeed?

It's all funded by (((donations)))

Attached: Screenshot_20190612_093247.jpg (1080x2616, 670K)

> Rescuing
> Trafficking
Lock em all up.

I bet she literally tastes salty.

>shitalomonkeys don't understand international law
What else is new? Btw, Italians are part african, you have no reason to be against black folks

Prison is a slap on the wrist for this treason

to be fair she burned enough coal on the open seas that she probably has aids and wont live 20 years in prison its just a 6 year sentence tops

What the fuck is wrong with you guys? She's a hero! Her actions stand in no correlation to the immigrant crisis in germany. But you guys need always someone that is the reason that you can feel small (Small people don't need to act since they can't change anything). The Jews are evil, the goverment is evil everyone that is not alt right is evil. And Pia is evil and the reason you once saw a nigger in a bus and shat yourself. I don't get it.

>human smuggler
>hero

Yikes

*ahem*
NIGGER

Germans are White, they have no reason to be against Americans sending them all their White criminals.

If I'm a nigger so are you bro

a lot of money, 50k € per week, to sponsor illegal human trafficking. She even worse, she goes to Libya and offer them a free passage.

why is it always south euros hating on blacks? The fuck is wrong with you? Why hate your roots?

It was a mistake allowing Germany to exist after world war 2.

>woman
>tattooed
>loves shitskins
Of course she's celebrated as a hero in Cuckmany.

Italians vs niggers.

Attached: Cssga.jpg (914x682, 220K)

Pathetic.

White women are the enemy.

We wuzz greekz en shieet. Literally every life form inside this universe hates you.

Whatchya doing rabbi?

Because of the allied, mainly US, reeducation efforts post 1945. It is in most cases a West German, mind you. Soviet reeducation hasn't had that much of a negative impact.

Someone should milkshake her.

After WW2? Germany is a mistake in general. Throughout their crappy history they have destroyed everything nice in Europe.

Racist moron

what a rancid cunt, god damn

You know there's very little difference between the vast majority of scum thats in you.
Fag parades, wymyn rights, jew and niggerlovers...

Attached: 1558782056565.png (576x432, 218K)

While I don't want to defend German policies of today, can you name one positive or somehow valuable achievement of Greece after they became a Roman colony?

>Smuggles illegals
>Newspaper writes about heroic rescuing
Fucking Fakenews

>human smugler
She was on a life rescue mission. She saved drowning people and tryed to get them on land.
I hope you see the difference.

>t. néger

It's always. Fucking. Women.

*kuch*
nigger.

Attached: kaasmeisje.jpg (638x376, 34K)

Actually the wheelhouse looks neat.

good.

The subhuman fear the southern euro sword.

I would say thst we sre going to kill you all and salt your fields like romans did, but you dont even farm. Fucking cockroaches, subhuman insects fuck off europe and Mediterranean