So im driving down the street the other day

and i see this storefront

Attached: luciferspizza.jpg (540x337, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fourfourtwo.com/features/footballs-greatest-ever-hoax-was-1958-world-cup-faked-cia
luciferspizza.com/map
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is it in hollywood by any chance?

yep

even here in Canada they have pizza. I know, its crazy, but thats how the cookie crumbles, user.

Contrary to popular belief, we also have flip-flops, colorful TV's, and ever Netflix. I bet if you kept driving you may have come across many other interesting places, maybe even a pub, or an animal shelter. The IRL is truly mad.

Wow. Fucking spooky, user

Attached: guess_who_UK_edition_2.png (1438x745, 2.35M)

They’re probably following you already.

see if Ramsay is in?

>does he have a big nose?
>does he wear a hat?
Very subtle Milton Bradley.

Go eat the pizza, dude. Wonder if it’s spicy or some shit

>1958 on door

That's the year they faked the World Cup location. They said it was in Sweden, but really they were playing matches in New York.

fourfourtwo.com/features/footballs-greatest-ever-hoax-was-1958-world-cup-faked-cia

Bit pricey but good. Big mama's and papa's or crispy crust on vine is better. I bet there's more hollywood user's on here than could ever admit.

You could probably make your own pizza thats 100% better and cheaper

I think I saw it in reCAPTCHA once.
- Pic attached is from the reCAPTCHA I had to post this message

Attached: fuck recaptcha.png (397x577, 271K)

invasion of american paranoid boomers is the worst thing that ever happened to Jow Forums

>black cube
>lucifer
>gourmet pizza
>Hollywood
>paranoid

k

ok grandpa why didn't you just enter the building with your ar-15 and put all pedos out of their misery

I've been there, they make some spicy pizza, pretty based place. Right down the street from that chicken place too.

>GRU posting this hard

>spicy pizza
>chicken place

I'm going to throw up.

the next time you feel compelled to start a thread, just fucking kys instead lady

no :^)

It's literally spicy pizza they put habenero in the sauce and chile pepper spiced sausage

>people on this board unironically eat at lucifer's pizza

I'm pretty much trolling with this image because I'm familiar with Hell Pizza company

Attached: Hell-Kids-Pizza-Facebook-Non-Promoted-Tile1-650x340.png (650x340, 189K)

Attached: 94DCC475-4CB3-4816-8327-58988F9A8729.jpg (320x320, 35K)

It's a fucking restaurant that tries to be original with its theme what do you want, another chain pizza factory or the 115th local Italian restaurant with the "best pizza in the world"

>it's just a theme

pic related

Attached: A_fragment_of_True_Cross_Kreuzpartikel_in_the_Schatzkammer_of_Vienna.jpg (2000x1333, 820K)

Take the stick out of your ass, it's called having imagination and humor and it's quintessentially White

Lucifer is NOT the devil.

>muh god so powerful
>REEEE shaytun!!!

Puny christucks.

edgy larping cuckshit

Hows the pizza

Yeah and you should be canning your own tomatoes and storing them in the basement too

>founder (((Daniel))) officiates Jewish weddings
>quintessentially White

Attached: (((cowan))).png (637x609, 696K)

>founder is openly gay and "friend of the mayor"
>mayor takes time out of his day to hang out with a pizza shop owner

wut

forgot pic related

Attached: wut.png (934x599, 620K)

>pizza shop owner gets award from state legislature for excellence in sucking dick

happens all the time

Attached: gayprize.png (1525x608, 1.54M)

>getting triggered over a restaurant theme
Fuck off boomer

Attached: goncern.png (600x474, 6K)

yeah you're right there's nothing suspicious at all about the favorite pizza shop owner of the LA mayor and California State Legislature being a gay jewish luciferian who made his storefront a black cube

other founder is a rich gay immigrant that hangs out with prime ministers nothing weird about that

Attached: justpizzathings.png (1017x747, 1019K)

My high school had four factions/houses for sports, named after mythological rulers.

Midas was yellow, Poseidon was blue, Neptune was green, and my house, red, was Lucifer.

You can imagine the days of sports carnivals when you had 300 students sitting next to the track or swimming pool shouting "GO LUCIFER!"...

Attached: 1560130678595m.jpg (567x1024, 54K)

You can buy tomatoes at the grocery store

>Poseidon was blue, Neptune was green
they're the same, your high school administrators must have been imbeciles

Checked

You're glowing russian hacker

>New Zealand
Where the elite meet to greet and eat kids after they rape them

are you telling me it's not totally normal for a New Zealand MP to be following a gay luciferian pizza shop owner from Hollywood?

Attached: pizzapizza.png (1193x1301, 178K)

I don't have a brick oven

Don't worry, restaurants usually go out of business and get replaced every one or two years.

It's a joke.

>mfw they've been operating for 9 years and have 3 locations

Attached: ahilariousjoke.png (761x913, 789K)

Wow, a pizza place.
Good job, faggot

does the smell of pizza overcome the smell of urine and weed?

Set it ablaze.

Oh no it's over. Satan Jews illuminati'd the pizza gate.

I see no pedo symbols or licifer symbols.
The pizzagate pizzarias typically want to imitate the image of : harmless, family and child friendly, nice and very social, low balling it.

Which school was that?

Attached: yathinkya.png (728x773, 1.38M)

Fucking kek do this OP. Set the building on fire. It'll be worth it and funny for years.

Did you attend Hogwarts what the fuck?

Let me guess, it's run by kikes.

Attached: hotshit.png (783x962, 1.39M)

Attached: dontcha.png (787x857, 1.01M)

inb4bulletinharddrive

I think you’re on to something. You’ve had an answer for all the shills. Sorry for phone posting

Big Mamas is nasty, and they 100% do shit to your pizza and don’t clean shit.
T. Worked there

Damn. Imagine that faggy face and hair being the last thing a child sees before getting killed... hes probably absolutely insufferable to be around and hear talk too

Attached: angry-gay-sounds-35835725.png (500x551, 149K)

That pizza looks disgusting.

Attached: 1550760985952.jpg (1080x1080, 58K)

Pity the CIA are bound under Satan for eternity

*laughs in angelic*

toodles

Sad cunts that you are

I'm sure there is a totally legitimate reason to commission this photo to promote your pizza parlor.

Attached: theride.png (1183x1303, 1.63M)

Why the fuck would they be a mix of different names of the same pantheon? Neptune and Poseidon are the Roman and Greek version of the same god. Might as well call Lucifer Hades instead.

Attached: 22C7C296-B70B-4473-B5E7-52DA59F588D4.jpg (1080x1350, 121K)

Hades is Satan you fucking reprobate

Not Lucifer

read a book

Sad Case Reptilians

lmao

Oh we're like Gods

No, you aren't.

Attached: Finger.png (400x645, 240K)

Damn you guys are real rich people.
Why not send some money to third world country for virtue signaling?

right?

Attached: neverends.png (1443x732, 1.07M)

Fuck everyone from Hollywood

You aren't The Illuminati

you are a bunch of plebs dressed up

You don't know shit about magic

you are all very sad

I pity you

I don't live in Hollywood flaggot I was just passing through on my way from one side of LA to the other and noticed a fucking black cubed luciferian pizza shop in the middle of a gay district and decided to look it up when I got home.

Eat shit

Go make your boss John Podesta a sandwich you kookie fuck

why are you mad at me?

You aren't creating beauty in the world

therefore I hate you

James Alefantis Rothschild, a lowly gay pizza shop owner, (whose boyfriend happens to be David Brock of Media Matters) has been listed in Forbes as one of the 50 most powerful people in Washington D.C.
More powerful than thousands of lobbyists, company CEOs, agency directors, ambassadors, politicians, chairmen, military generals and chiefs of staff, policy makers...etc
Many politicians have been photographed with him or in his pizza shop, including ex-president Barack Hussein Obama.

Seems politicians love to follow gay luciferian pizza shop owners.

what the hell are you even on about? I don't work in entertainment or at lucifer's pizza or for john podesta.

Go do something useful and shapeshift into a houseplant

>eating greasy pizza on white sheets
delet this

just to recap thread because i'm going to sleep:
>black cube storefront (signal of Saturn/Satan worship)
>name is literally "Lucifer's"
>gourmet pizza
>in a gay district of Hollywood
>owners are gay/jewish
>hang out with and have Instagram follows from politicians from LA to Sacramento to New Zealand
>10 year old boy eating pizza and making the triple 6 symbol
>pedo spiral on the pizzas
>"pizza slut" logo on the wall
>promotional photo of red lipsticked girl looking over sunglasses which is a reference to the Lolita poster, the Stanley Kubrick movie

how would your ancestors feel about this situation in mid june of current year Jow Forums?

The kid is doing a 666 hand sign...

he's also wearing an lgbtpwtfbbq rainbow spiral shirt

They would think the internet is a portal to various dimensions obviously.

Now go away.

I was just about to call you a shizonigger but god damn.
You got the address? I'd love to see if there are any purely coincidental buildings nearby.

>one weird trick
>UN flaggots hate this!

I'm not even a Christfag and even I know implying Lucifer has something to do with pure evil and Satanism is butt fucking retarded. Lucifer is only mentioned once in the Bible, and references him falling from God's grace. He didn't try to take over Heaven, he wasn't "God's favorite angel" (how could God have a "favorite"?!), and he didn't become some red demon. All of that shit was created by artists and poets over several hundreds of years. In the several hundred years during the beginning of Christianity, the Devil was more of God's business partner, in where he'd tempt humans to stray from God's grace. Lucifer wasn't cast into an eternal lake of fire and brimstone, he was just removed from such close proximity to God.

Just lmao when Christians think Lucifer was God's favorite angel when God had an actual son

>a pizza related map
luciferspizza.com/map

Attached: kappy.jpg (227x222, 8K)