pscp.tv/w/1mrxmveNrwVKy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks like shit is gonna get real.

we wuz tianamen circle n sheeet

TETSUOOO

Important thread

COME ON PEOPLE DONT BE AFRAID, FUCKING CHARGE YOU OUTNUMBER THEM 100/1 GO GO GO

Christ just look at the amount of protesters being bombed by fucking tear gas

Attached: 60727947_2170938126358821_5778589892145577984_o.jpg (1434x1076, 257K)

Hong Kong's a fucking awesome place, no wonder the Commies want it, just like Argentina wants the Falklands but the Falklanders don't want shit to do with Argentina and Spain wants free Gibraltar but the locals want Spain like a box of razorblades up the anus, we brits sure do leave some awesome shit when we leave.

the hive is assembling.

>ronald fung
why do i find this name so amusing

can i get a quick rundown on why

seriously, assembling.

Attached: Capture.png (646x365, 577K)

Eh, fuck it. It's not like our organizations don't disseminate this crap in China.

Attached: gungrab1.jpg (1024x498, 98K)

sheeeet

Attached: BED16460-C469-4358-808C-51086B9D489A.png (367x450, 22K)

Attached: gungrab2.png (1802x905, 203K)

Attached: gungrab3.png (1103x654, 62K)

Attached: gungrab4.png (1158x1393, 137K)

Attached: gungrab5.png (872x886, 220K)

I stand with China

UMBRELLA BOYS GOT HEART! GO GO GO, CHARGE!

faggot

ngl it looks super fun, just being an all round chimp towards the police. only protesters have the freedom to be niggers for a day and get away with it.

fuck rice niggers, I hope they eat each other alive when there's not enough food to be found anywhere.

Attached: AllSmiles.jpg (503x518, 55K)

And an easter egg. I expect if anyone tried more than the spark gap jammer in China or the US, they would be picked up pretty fast and sent to a very unpleasant place.
The circumstances being as they are, I leave discretion to the residents of Hong Kong. Know that going too hard will make emergency response impossible, and that would be worse than a nightmare in a city that dense.

Attached: cablevulnerability.png (1787x921, 145K)

probably a marvelcuck
in marvelspeak assembling means engaging

To understand why Hong Kongers are so adamantly against this extradition law, you only need to realize that justice system in China is a joke. A very cruel joke.

A few examples of how fucked up China is:

1) The Chief Justice of China's Supreme Court had this to say about the rule of law:

"China's courts must firmly resist the western idea of “constitutional democracy”, “separation of powers” and “judicial independence”. These are erroneous western notions that threaten the leadership of the ruling Communist Party... We have to raise our flag and show our sword to struggle against such thoughts."

2) The Chinese government can casually kidnap anyone with impunity. Dong Yaoqiong live streamed herself splashing ink on a poster of Xi Jinping and saying "I oppose Xi Jinping's dictatorship and the Communist Party's oppression."

Later that day the Chinese Gestapo went to her apartment and took her away.

Her last social media update before her account was wiped:

"Right now there are a group of people wearing uniforms outside my door. I’ll go out after I change my clothes. I did not commit a crime. The people and groups that hurt me are the ones who are guilty."

She was never heard from again.

Her father went online to call attention to her kidnapping. He and a supporter of his were also taken awa

Sounds like Hong Kong needs Guns.

Attached: AR-15.jpg (1125x844, 167K)

I like these bongchinks, they got courage.

>he doesn't know about the asiatic peoples

>two rednecks steal dynamite from a construction site and rig an IED on the side of the road

Attached: 1559281576108.png (417x526, 9K)

RT is saying that nothing is happening
CNN is saying WW 3 any time now!!

Is hong kong fake news now!!

>teargas
>bombed
Ulul.

Attached: alytcake.gif (256x192, 1.49M)

Yo FBI since you guys don't like China very much mind if I start posting some chemical processes for creating explosives? If you do this post is just a joke don't worry fellas.

China is a very lenient place regarding laws, and the everyone there knows that what you don't do is openly criticize or insult the party or the chairman.
That woman was a dumb cunt and her father should have pretended he never had a daughter.
The law that is currently being discussed has for purpose the extradition of criminals who find asylum in HK, and the only people against it are US shills, self hating SJW baizuo and criminals and their families.

Hello, Chinese.

I see you enjoy live in France. Good.

ohohoho the police sure got guns
showing them off to the protestors right now

Attached: 2C109D5D-7E10-49D1-9648-2E3C3A4CB2AF.jpg (750x400, 251K)

Uniramous appendages typed this post, bugman.

feelin real DEJA VU here

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-12_172204.jpg (720x240, 105K)

That's hot as heck. I wonder how many times they defiled that pussy?

based and commiepilled

>so awesome that the streets are full of rioters

OK Chang

Tanks when?

Nah, that "muh extradition iz ebil" as well as "muh dictaturs" spiel are just fronts, if you ask me.

IMHO, this is the next phase of the globohomo offensive to counter the PRC. It started from when the Taiwanese gubmint brute forced ghey unions, I have no doubt that once the narrative about "muh extradition is ebil natzees" has been solidified inna hongkong, the ghey agenda will no doubt be shoved in to demoralize and garner moar warm bodies to disrupt the PRC by means of propaganda.

Expect western and jew-owned and aligned (((MSM))) to be covering this, and spinning it to be like this: "muh chinks are ebil; wage war nao!".

Can someone please tl;dr what's happening

Duterte is that you?

Tiannamen square 2 : electric boogaloo

>Chinese troll farm poster

ROLL IN THE TANKS TYRESE

>China is a very lenient place regarding laws
Funniest thing I've heard all year

Attached: yioquiong.png (1200x600, 1.16M)

>HK has a seperate legal system etc, due to being a former british colony
>China wants them to pass a law that will undermine this
>This will essentially make HK just another chinese city
>HKers are mad about this

Honk

Attached: 3BC461FE-314D-4EDE-987A-8D5FA1AF78E0.jpg (739x415, 30K)

It's a fact though, a good example is gambling, It's forbidden and illegal but plenty of people play poker/mahjong for money on the street and the police doesn't give a fuck because what interests them isn't a dozen old men playing for a couple hundred RMB.
Most people in China will never have a single encounter with law enforcement or even The government besides basic things like applying for residency or declaring your situation etc...

>1998: YAAAAAS FUCK OFF WHITEY!
>2019: BAAAAAW HELP US WHITEY!

I hope the PLA cracks plenty of fucking HK chink skulls.

Attached: 1476213926055.jpg (215x234, 7K)

Shit's going down.

Sorry, white activists have made me actively hate all activists everywhere. Good on China for resisting the sort of plague we have here.

They can't just let this whore livestream her activism, I hate defending communism but whores need to be punished.

pscp.tv/w/1mrxmveNrwVKy

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-12 04-30-05.png (676x585, 311K)

What about Macau then

inb4 chinks shoot all protesters up

Under the one country two systems they have a separate judiciary system, like France/Alsace regarding the 1905 law.

Attached: 11dYFZi (1).png (720x960, 800K)

good on the bong kongs

Attached: 1520584662431.jpg (1024x576, 39K)

No, just some random flip that hates the globohomo and sees through their lies.

And for the record, the chinese can be held at bay. One just has to have spine, determination, focus, and a defense apparatus that does not religiously suck (((western))) cock.

Attached: angryyyyy.jpg (510x546, 89K)

police headshot a girl apparently
heard she ded

proofs?

>1998: YAAAAAS FUCK OFF WHITEY!

Pretty sure most Hong Kong residents were not very happy with the handover, putting it mildly, and even long before Hong Kong residents and the old government got along much better than, say, the people of Macau and the Portuguese. There’s a reason why the Portuguese in Macau were forced to effectively give up power to the ethnic Chinese in the city after the riots in the 1960s long before the Sino-Portuguese Joint Declaration, whereas Hong Kong remained under full colonial rule until 1997.

There’s a reason Governor Chris Patten tried the ‘three-legged stool trick’, he knew he had the people more or less on his side.

Not that it made much difference in the end, it was always going to be a bilateral deal between the UK and China.

This. This is nothing but the CIA controlling puppets in Taiwan and HK stirring up internal conflict within China so that they have time to react before China gets too powerful.

somebody's been shot.
the police are treating this as a riot now, instead of a protest.

don't think they got tanks in hong kong, though they've got water cannons

F

BUG WAR

>Implying China wasn't the one agitating to get the Anglo to let go to claims on the territory.

Hong kong getting brain washed by western imperialism and siding with their british colonists

Ok I see

here's your proof

Attached: FEE534E4-515A-4C8B-845C-F9890EA36FA4.jpg (540x720, 88K)

>somebody's been shot.
>the police are treating this as a riot now
Didn't the police do the shooting?

I'm surprised they didn't just get a plain-clothes to shoot at the cops for deniability.

Attached: Capture.png (1919x721, 201K)

yyyeah we know what to think when the government announces something that'll fuck us over

Siding with the chinks is even worse zhang.

CIA would give some firearms, though.

You need shooting both ways to kick off civil unrest.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

siding with spineless puppets is worse than being a jew

Attached: 62450147_1595544157249774_8497974845361881088_n.jpg (950x558, 95K)

Situation has been declared a Riot by police now, anyone caught faces jail time

>Chinese police have already learned from that Florida thot who squeezed her boyfriend's cock until it bled

Attached: hungdong.jpg (800x421, 78K)

Pretty sure it's so that the PRC can't arrest people in HK and bring them back.

>mfw Jow Forums since the Assad Airstrikes in 2017

Attached: acbh.jpg (1000x666, 308K)

wtf I thought japan was peaceful?

And also, the extradition watchamacallit is no different from what other countries have. Heck, the US has one yet no one bats a fucking eye, yet when chinky choo plans to get one, people loose their shite.

how is this not stickyd?

kek

Got a higher quality pic ameribro?

>Jail time

Attached: B1F21B9A-1B5D-4D2C-85BA-F363F2279E19.jpg (739x415, 52K)

please tell me youre baiting

How do they know who is who?

That's a lot of gas

Attached: download.png (564x443, 295K)

yes I am i'm sorry japan

We need to carpet bomb the PRC countryside with Heroin & paraphernalia

Attached: 90753075307307340.png (620x387, 233K)

what do you expect, the west wants to use any leverage against china since their own countries are completely fucked by jewish kikery.

Attached: 1560313425392.jpg (1024x615, 108K)

no worries british colony

I sincerely look forward to the day that all Maoist insects receive their comeuppance. Over a billion of these termites infest our planet.