Rapex

>a device turning your vagina into a booby trap
>a booby trap intended to harm civilians
>literaly shreads your cock if you insert it
>it's very likely you'll bleed to death
>invisible

I'm surprised feminists don't actively use it to harm men. Once they start they should be put to death.

Attached: 522fdf1fbc9d9.jpg (449x492, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LR08DztQtk0
rape-axe.com/about/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>it's very likely you'll bleed to death

It's also likely he'll first kill her out of revenge. This is why women should simply carry a firearm instead of all this other nonsense.

have you ever cut your dick while erect? i don't think you'd manage to hurt her while under the utter shock and pain you'd feel.

>I'm surprised feminists don't actively use it to harm men.
That would require getting laid.

or rape, which they do more often than you'd think.

What's wrong with this?
Anyone who tries rape should be put to death immediately.

>whats wrong with booby trapping your vagina
>this could not possibly ever be used as an offensive weapon

A nigger getin his dick trapped in it would def cause a chimpout

You could also use a bear trap or even a pistol as an offensive weapon but that doesn't mean it doesn't have legitimate defensive use

What’s the problem with this? Rapists deserve the rope just as much as niggers kikes and fags
Women should just carry guns though it’s ea-
You know what
This is fine

>be karen
>go to a night club
>flirt with a desperate guy
>offer him sex in the back room
>have him insert it
>destroy his member or potentialy kill him
>claim rape
>no one would question it

it's harder to convince the cops the rapist failed to notice a bear trap or a gun pointed at him.

I would fuck my dick to shreds, bleeding all over her while screaming how you like me now?!

If these gargoyles started booby trapping their vaginas and harming people with mutual consent for sexual intercourse they'd end up in jail in no time. But you never really know, women can destroy men with little to no evidence so they'd probably get a slap on the wrist for harming the innocent.

enjoy sleeping arround with not only a fear of stds, but also potential instant death.

come to think of it, this if fine. only degenerates sleep arround.

>be degenerate
>go to a night club
>take easy sex
>get penis shredded by vagina dentata

Sounds good to me

Feminists don't use those because then they'd be condemned by other feminists for being racist.

Does anyone actually believe this works? I've never inserted my penis before my fingers. You'd feel that thing right away.

youtube.com/watch?v=LR08DztQtk0

Your mom was using this everyday but then she forgot it just once.

>This is why women should simply carry a firearm instead of all this other nonsense

a black african tried to attack my aunt in south Africa, I guess his intention was rape?

We will never know as she shot the fucker dead on the spot lol.

I agree don't piss about with these gimmicks, gun first then questions.

Shove it up your ass

So how is a woman supposed to stop a nigger from brutally murdering her after he gets his dick shredded by this gadget?

by not being arround niggers

What you just sticknit in? You don't have to loosen it up a bit with some foreplay?

>a device turning your vagina into a booby trap

Attached: 1429199703426.jpg (735x960, 136K)

this was used for anti-woman bait threads on /b/ over 10 years ago

Idk man I think I’d smash the shit out of anything in front of me.

But the fact of the matter is this is retarded. Imagine having this stupid shit surgically implanted instead of just buying a gun and a knife. It’s dumb as fuck.

White knights will be shot soon.

Your time is up

bitches love rape fantasies. try to wiggle out of that one.

Like women's vaginas these days are tight enough to keep that in what with all the dragon gaping they do

Given I would never rape, if I ever caught a woman trying to assault me with this, she would regret it.

I heard some whore did this to a guy who paid her for sex.
I hope she is murdered brutally.

Maybe the solution would be not to hook up with strangers and this kind of shit wouldn't happen to you. Who's to say it's not rape. I support the use of this booby trap.

ye dude, women never rape, after all. right?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That's not my point. All I'm saying is that if our culture wasn't so permiscuous, then we wouldn't have to worry about this kind of shit. No more prostitutes, no more hook-ups, no more casual sex. The pussy bites back.

> have you ever cut your dick while erect?
wtf Piotr, you poles are an odd lot.

Ohhh we invented that. Maybe thats why they rape newborns now.

and geriatrics. bet that device falls right out.

Problem is, especially in S Africa, that rapists travel in groups. If one guy gets cock sharked, the rest will take revenge, on you, and instead of just being raped, now you will end up being hideously tortured and murdered.

Attached: 7E844F38-C75F-4E09-B4F2-1740C28FE6A4.jpg (462x601, 39K)

Looks like we're doing anal, bitch!

I'm not arguing in defense of the degenerate western culture. at that point i agree these fags get what they deserve. but this still enables women to weaponise their pussy, something that should be comfortable and safe (relatively, depends if you wear protection).

what stops a gold digger from getting with a guy, wearing this one night, killing him and telling cops he tried to rape her? women should never have this kind of power. the road to hell is paved with good intentions, including making an anti-rape devise.

It's a South African thing, so only nigger dick is in jeopardy so who cares?

What if she bought two though?

>what is import and export
take your (you) and don't bait in my thread again.

This would make a great pickle holder

>I'm surprised feminists don't actively use it to harm men
Why would a man have sex with a feminist?

It is to prevent against rape. Your penis isn't getting anywhere near a vagina otherwise.

I like how the barbs are pointing inwards.
Implying they do want penetration to happen.

>member
LOL can you literally translate it like that?

Seems like a great way to turn a rape into a murder. I'm not a rapist so I could be wrong, but I've got a feeling the initial reaction will be shock and pain, followed by the rage of a thousand dying suns.

Attached: 1560325180958.png (555x399, 250K)

this is only going to start a war that leads to custom fit metal penis guards, some with spikes on them.

Cant pull it out though. Needs to be surgically removed.

Or you could wait until you become flaccid and take it off

Take your meds shizo

If they pointed outwards you would know Instantly and could get away

This is how you turn rapists into murderers.

then you have a rapist stuck inside you, are rapist in pain and panic. Doesn't sound too great.

To be fair, with all the blood rushing out it wouldn't take long. Problem is explaining it to the doc

who said it would be willing. besides, feminists aren't the only crazy whores who could possible use it.

double digit iq, niggers are incapable of imagination.

Please Stan tell us all about how it feels?

Here is a video demonstation

rape-axe.com/about/

Attached: download (5).jpg (275x183, 7K)

shrug.
Seems reasonable to me.

Aw, this consequence free culture of casual sex a little risky for your pee-pee? Let me cry tears for you. But its not because this thing is only sold in Africa.

What kind of trash are you fucking where you would have to worry about this though, really? Maybe that says more about your behavior than anything.

Attached: fr43123121.gif (326x264, 266K)

you struggle for air for the first couple seconds, then it feels like having a paper cut, bit bigger, and way more painful. eatch little twitch of your dick makes you feel like it's being ripped apart

source: my gf has sharp teeth and accidents happen.

Nope. I used it on my ex-BF and he was petrified almost immediately. Couldn't even bring himself to make a sound.

You won't bleed to death from that, it would also be so uncomfortable for women to leave inserted.
All it would realistically do is come out with the cock since its hooked onto it. Leaving the guy enraged and turning a rape into a murder.

why did you do that

Actually, no, I used one of these, it clenched around his cock, shocking him. I don't know if he was able to use it ever again, but who cares, fuck his cheating ass.

tits or gtfo

now my dick is hard

Attached: 1538847899711.gif (320x240, 3.1M)

He cheated on me with a frienemy of mine, who bragged about fucking my boyfriend to some of my real friends. I managed to gather evidence and then decided to ruin him.

sounds pretty gay and degenerate

You know it separates, right?

bullshit serbia
They never got produced and sold, even in South Africa.
If these devices ever did become a thing, rapists would simply stick a finger in first to feel for the device, optionally smashing the woman's face with a brick if the device is in there, then proceed as normal.

>Implying she'd want to keep that thing in her ass all night.

> Irony
> Burgers
Oh boy.

So what holds this thing inside the woman?

right but does it work against Asian men?

So tell me why popsicle sticks wouldn't just pop this thing off?

If you fuck a feminist you deserve to die

same thing that keeps those cotton bullets

>south Africa.
>rape capital of the world.
Dont live around niggers I guess?

Attached: 1560205146715.jpg (600x600, 86K)

>how to turn a rape into a murder

Oh and no man just shoves his cock in.
Most pop a finger or two in there to get the juice flowing.
This is stupid.

you're either a beta cunt muncher or a virgin. chads like me ram their girls in after foreplay.

It will get stuck on the first nigger and then his kill posse will take over.

>calls himself chad
>has to lose time on foreplay

i'm new to the game, still in training

>Deg Grundy
Saved

bleeding to death is preferable to getting stuck with a typical modern day harpie.
>not fingering her first to check for warts and sores
get a waifubot. biocunts are obsolete.

Attached: 1516484272381.jpg (1440x2000, 285K)

just pull the thing out the grills pussy turn it inside out, put it over your dick then fuck her. GG no re

based. nothing feels better than forcing yourself into a dry pussy. like an indian burn on your dick.

Stop being a larping faggot. You can make a counter argument for the device without pretending to be a vindictive whore.
There certainly needs to be something to stop women from abusing it, you could just stick a finger in there beforehand and problem solved.

You could shove one up your ass to prank your boyfriend.

Honestly this looks like a good investment. I'd say most European women should have these. Sand niggers would stary thinking twice.

Reminds me of the Cyberpunk novel by Neal Stephenson. Titled SNOW CRASH.
A female Kourier named Y.T. was equipped with an anti-rape apparatus called a dentata. It had a hypodermic needle that injected a tranquilizer into the Rapists dick.

That seems more like punishment for the woman.

>not being surgically removed from rape victim in hospital, like dogs.
why even live, bros?

Attached: img_why_do_dogs_get_stuck_when_mating_the_answer_2432_600.jpg (600x400, 47K)

Actually it's because feminists aren't manhaters and you guys are retarded for imagining scenarios which don't exist purely out of hating women.