I’m left wing, hold the insults

Here’s the thing I come here every once in a while to get the opposing viewpoint and I’ll admit you guys have swayed me on multiple issues, and if you want to get into that later I’ll indulge but for now, I wanna talk about Islam. I absolutely for the life of me cannot get onboard with bringing these guys over here. For one I cannot see any good will, other than their perceived good will. Maybe I legitimately am a “xenophobe” whatever the fuck that even means, considering We have freedom of religion here, it’s not right for me to say that ones okay but that ones not. Why is it different? I know it is, I just can’t quite put it into words.

Ps. Christianity and Judaism are just as bad but dealing with 2 problems is better than having 3

Attached: 58F6A272-C6F1-478C-8C94-35BF806D792D.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/files/old-assets/pdf/muslim-americans.pdf#page=60
express.co.uk/news/uk/659913/two-in-three-British-Muslims-would-NOT-give-police-terror-tip-offs
haaretz.com/world-news/europe/1.713917
alarabiya.net/articles/2011/09/10/166274.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1510866/Poll-reveals-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html
cbsnews.com/stories/2006/08/14/opinion/main1893879.shtml&date=2011-04-06
webcitation.org/5xkMGAEvY
policyexchange.org.uk/images/publications/living apart together - jan 07.pdf
people-press.org/report/206/a-year-after-iraq-war
youtu.be/hJziqYL4-H8
youtube.com/watch?v=EbQm4G_xAkw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This board is for political discussion only please hold your vapid opinions for >/soc/

Attached: 62204251.jpg (576x551, 25K)

Islam has far less tolerance for you than Christianity. The Christfags here just look down on you and vote for legislation you don't like, Muslims stab and kill faggots whenever they get the chance.

And as for the Jews....if you're white and male then they are certainly not your friend.

>converting by changing hearts and minds is just as bad is killing anyone who won't convert
uwatm8

It's the people who take what is written in the Quran literally and try to enforce the laws as dictated by Muhammad as if they should be the law of the land. According the Quran a woman who is a victim of rape is guilty of a crime and should be punishable by death, and that type of barbaric belief has absolutely no place in the modern world. Also, me posting pic related would get me beheaded in some of those countries too so... you decide if that reflects your values as an open-minded, tolerant leftist.

Attached: 1523857401948.png (536x698, 503K)

Islam is very clear, it wants to conquer the world for Allah. Europe will soon be on fire.

Attached: church burning.jpg (568x572, 113K)

>Christianity and Judaism

With regard to Christianity the worst most extremist Christians will do (with a few exceptions) is hold up signs telling people they'll go to hell... not quite as bad as stoning to death. And Jews... well, most of Jow Forums hates them, but it's mostly the same; countries run by Jews (namely Israel) still allow for diversity of religion and free speech in their countries compared to those run by Muslims.

Sure, as a Western born Muslim I can spare the time to talk about Islam, though I am not particularly religious.

In particular, what do you dislike about Muslims? You've not given any real reason as to why, except that religion is in general bad (which is not true), and that Christianity and Judaism are problems, which is only true for the latter but not the former.

Consider that Islam itself will never change and will always be our enemy.

You can't have freedom of religion, tolerance for other cultures etc with islam. The fags you lefties embrace will be thrown from rooftops and your sweet little daughters will be fair game for a good ol "grooming." This is all absolutely halal in the religion of peace. Check my flag and trust me on this one.

What exactly makes you "left wing" user ?

A good muslim is a terrorist. Mohammed was a terrorist. A good Christian won't even call you a fool.

I just want to clarify, if what you say is true then you are not the problem with Islam that I mentioned above. There are plenty of civilized people who practice the religion of Islam that agree that stoning people to death for being rape victims is barbaric. But there are entire countries that operate under that belief and it is law in those countries that rape victims are guilty of a crime and should be stoned to death, and we in Western societies shouldn't be tolerating that or be encouraging people with those beliefs to come here in mass for the sake of 'diversity'.

The religion has produced a shit ton of lunatics.
Have you read the quran in the order it was written, and the hadiths that attempt to get sense from it?
Big Mo was not a nice guy.

freedom of religion wasn't created with Islam in mind. the question is what constitutes a "religion" -- shaky ground when it's an aggressive political ideology that doesn't allow apostasy.

Are you on drugs?

Qur'an 2:191 "Slay the unbelievers wherever you find them"

Qur'an 3:28 "Muslims must not take the infidels as friends"

Qur'an 3:85 "Any religion other than Islam is not acceptable"

Qur'an 8:12 "Terrorize and behead those who believe in scriptures other than Qur'an"

Quran 8:60 "Muslims must muster all weapons to terrorize the infidels"

Qur'an 9:5 "When opportunity arises, kill the infidels where you catch them"

Qur'an 9:123 "Make war on the infidels living in your neighborhood"

Qur'an 47:4 "Do not hanker for peace with the infidels; behead them when you catch them"

Qur'an 48:29: "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard against the disbelievers and merciful among THEMSELVES."

Are you not?

Attached: a.jpg (273x185, 11K)

Pew Research (2007): 26% of younger Muslims in America believe suicide bombings are justified.
35% of young Muslims in Britain believe suicide bombings are justified (24% overall).
42% of young Muslims in France believe suicide bombings are justified (35% overall).
22% of young Muslims in Germany believe suicide bombings are justified.(13% overall).
29% of young Muslims in Spain believe suicide bombings are justified.(25% overall).

Pew Research (2007): Muslim-Americans who identify more strongly with their religion are three times more likely to feel that suicide bombings are justified

ICM (2016): 2 in 3 Muslims in Britain would not report terror plot to police.
express.co.uk/news/uk/659913/two-in-three-British-Muslims-would-NOT-give-police-terror-tip-offs
haaretz.com/world-news/europe/1.713917

al-Arabiya: 36% of Arabs polled said the 9/11 attacks were morally justified; 38% disagreed; 26% Unsure
alarabiya.net/articles/2011/09/10/166274.html

ICM Poll: 20% of British Muslims sympathize with 7/7 bombers
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1510866/Poll-reveals-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html

NOP Research: 1 in 4 British Muslims say 7/7 bombings were justified
cbsnews.com/stories/2006/08/14/opinion/main1893879.shtml&date=2011-04-06
webcitation.org/5xkMGAEvY

Channel Four (2006): 31% of younger British Muslims say 7/7 bombings were justified compared to 14% of those over 45.
policyexchange.org.uk/images/publications/living apart together - jan 07.pdf

People-Press: 31% of Turks support suicide attacks against Westerners in Iraq.
people-press.org/report/206/a-year-after-iraq-war

You left out the verses where Muhammad married a 6 year old (Aisha) when he was in his 50s and had several previous marriages. Also the part where he had sex with her when she was a child and beat her.

Attached: 1564958408345.jpg (677x1024, 151K)

They add NOTHING to society and take / expect everything......

You know what I could literally go on for hours. There's a fucking mosque a literal 2 minute drive from my house, our country's a rape festival for these "protected" people (yeah the UK's basically just introduced blasphemy laws to protect the little kiddy raping fuck sockets) and they need to be pushed back into their "perfect" Islamic lands because I'm personally sick & tired of hearing no-clits like brother-marrying Omar tell us why our countries are wrong and their countries are right. Are we migrating en-masse to Islamic countries? Oh no no no no no, they're spreading here like a viscous dose of a pandemic flu.

TLDR:
Go to Youtube.

Subscribe to...

Acts17apologetics
Apostate Prophet
Veedu Vids

These are a start, more recommendations will be made by YT when you start.

>Maybe I legitimately am a “xenophobe”
The first thing you've got to do is stop letting your morals, principles and beliefs be defined by what you might be called or labelled.

Seek the truth, use reason, if that means you're a "xenophobe" or a "racist" or whatever, don't let that deter you from truth and reason.

I’m left wing in America, I should’ve clarified that. International politics would have me as a centrist I guess but I’m not too up to date on international politics. Economically America needs left wing change and socially it need right wing change. Those are my views

Of course not, if people wish to come here they need to adhere to our rules. America needs stronger immigration regulation, and it needs to properly filter out the wackos from the good ones.

The problem is honestly with how people interpret it. Wahabbis are good examples of a radical sect.

Though give me examples of what you mean, what I know insofar makes senses.

I only said that to show where I lie on the liberal spectrum as to spererate myself from the screeching banshees you see on the news. I would never unironically use that word lol

This was during war. Of course God is gonna spur on his champion to kill the people attacking him, its naïve to not think so.

>i'm left wing.
Sorry you were raised without a dad.

Nice I get to watch another baby’s first redpill in real time

>oy vey jews are your friend goyim

Attached: kikem.jpg (350x200, 20K)

>We have freedom of religion here, it’s not right for me to say that ones okay but that ones not.
Why isn't it right for you to say?

As for freedom of religion, that's not absolute. It's always been on the condition that the religion respects that nation and its laws. Islam is different because it doesn't have that respect, it takes every opportunity it can to make itself exempt from those rules and make the nation submit to its rule.

I mean. Sure we have freedom of religion but do you think we'd tolerate a pagan religion that sacrificed a kid every Friday the 13th? No we would. That an extreme example, but it highlights that freedom of religion isn't absolute and you are allowed to have an opinion one where the limit to that freedom should be.

you sound like a cuck

Because Islam promotes the violent take over of other countries by any means necessary for the conquest of Islam, they can lie, they can rape, they can kill, they can bribe, they can extort, they'll out breed any nationality with their four wives policy.

Islam is a threat to the western rights you enjoy right now, think about it.

>Economically America needs left wing change
Please explain your logic on this one.Not feels, logic.
How would redistributing wealth to the poor (who do nothing but spend and never invest or save) and making taxes higher help our economy?

Not to mention that if you join, you can NEVER leave.
youtu.be/hJziqYL4-H8

Fuck off nigger lover

Honk

Attached: clown box3.jpg (500x304, 176K)

>christianity is just as bad
>non value blog post asking to spoonfeed him
Dropped and saged
Today Op was a faggot again

>who do nothing but spend, never invest or save.
You try investing or saving when you have a child and are making 7.25 and hour. I understand people make bad decisions and should be punished but these are not mistakes they are circumstances, there is a clear attempt by the rich to keep the poor poor by lobbying to get tax breaks and keep wages stagnant since 1970. And all of this is made 100x worse when the insurance industry is a predatory as it is. The wealthy hoard mass amounts of money, the poor spend it and put it back into the economy, I’m not sure you understand how the economy works

Dude you’re pretty fucking out of it. I’m asking for your opinions not to spoon feed me I just asked why it’s different and how I can put it into words in a clear and concise way. People like you ruined this board I hope you

because the working class do all of the labor and create all of the value in the economy that they then never see any of it. You can only vacuum up so much of the wealth of a nation into the hands of a few people before the entire system collapses or standard of living plummets

>Christianity and Judaism are just as bad
Oh please. Care to back that up with anything other than a few random nuts

Attached: FuckIslam.jpg (1696x6224, 2.44M)

Part two. Nuke the death cult from orbit, to be sure.

Attached: Fuckallah.jpg (1336x6290, 2.37M)

>the working class
So you agree that to get welfare you should be required to be employed. I can get behind that.

All you just did was spout off a few leftist talking points without offering a single valid solution or viable alternative. None of what you "want" to change will change anything. If minimum wage were raised to $15 an hour tomorrow the only thing that would change is that service providers and retailers would conduct layoffs and raise prices to compensate for the change. Leftism is a mindset of
>yeah but wouldn't it be so much better if...
Without ever having a plan on how anything is getting paid for long term.
Your boy Obama is largely responsible for insurance premiums skyrocketing too, btw, with his bullshit Obamacare which REALLY fucked over lower income folks

islam is as bad as people here tell you it is.
they fight everywhere they go. bc thats what the book tells them to do

youtube.com/watch?v=EbQm4G_xAkw

Have those verses refer to declaring war upon infidels.

Low pay / entry level jobs could actually be turned into a living wage thru Federal Subsidies. Its done across the board with alot of labor/farm jobs. "YOUR" issue should be with "YOUR" political beliefs, ie.. "YOUR" politicians are spending all/any available funds on gibs for ILLEGALS instead of improving the lives of actual AMERICAN CITIZENS.
Do some math then convince me that YOU deserve low wages,your child deserves poverty so illegals can leach from OUR system while you and yours go WITHOUT.
I'M ALL EARS LIBERAL-user.

>Christianity and Judaism are just as bad
0/10, like at least try

freedom of religion would technically include the type of satanism where they sacrifice people, shouldnt you draw a line somewhere?
food for thought.

tl:dr; stop guilt tripping yourself when you are right, you're only doing it because of essentially mind control programming, thanks to "culture" (media telling you how to think and whats acceptable).

I'm a gentile.

Attached: 1586558543457.jpg (2000x792, 560K)

You're an idiot - and surprise, it's a UK flag, like is attached to most idiotic posts these days. Tired of using the leaf flag, stupid?

And, just to shut you the fuck up, satanism is partially recognized as a religion, as the IRS sees the Church of Satan as a religion, like it does Scientology. And, the states and the Fed don't outlaw it. But murdering people is illegal, and not a protected religious practice, and bringing that up in any form is retarded and pointless. Much like most of the idiotic and pointless things you post all day and all night.

Fuck off, faggot.

Nothing wrong with Islamic Europe as long as it stays 100% European and homogenous, ethos is not as important as genetics.

Attached: what.jpg (1059x1296, 666K)

These two are a must-read if you want to know why Jow Forums is generally anti-islam. Pretty much sums up most of our problems with the religion.

Attached: 1555002910657.jpg (960x720, 147K)

Problem: Quran Surah 8 Verse 65

"O Prophet, urge the believers to battle. If there are among you twenty who are steadfast, they will overcome two hundred. And if there are among you one hundred who are steadfast, they will overcome a thousand of those who have disbelieved because they are a people who do not understand"

This verse clearly calls muslims to attack and fight. This is not a verse for defense.

Attached: islam162303469764510328710.jpg (960x697, 79K)

this has nothing to do with taxes or "the rich", but everything to do with the decisions made by a small cabal of jewish central planners in charge of the federal reserve system. the more money they print, the less purchasing power the currency has, which means the only option wealthy people have is to convert it into things likely to retain their value (property, stocks, bonds), the cost of which is where the inflation can be found.

Attached: 1554737685862.jpg (1500x966, 251K)

>Male
>left wing
Choose one micro dick

The only thing wrong with those religions is they're boring as fuck and make people stupid.

>I just can’t quite put it into words.
You're a stupid cuck.