Hong Kong

What's going on in Hong Kong? From what I understand they're trying to remain seperate from China. Is that Correct? What's the chances whatever they're doing will work, and they won't just get Tiananmen Squared?
Don't trust the media, nor do I want to give them any form of money, you lads are more reliable anyway.

Attached: Honkers.png (2000x1333, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ueNr7mfFZu8
youtu.be/x3Q5Er-yCGE
bitchute.com/video/eX8nnJFUv6Cg/
youtu.be/8ur647pvGaI
youtu.be/iLrcbj3Fxx4
youtu.be/IwHcIIP13oY
youtube.com/watch?v=CLbWtnfnKzs
youtube.com/watch?v=mytB1Frdsuo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiandihui
facebook
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=ueNr7mfFZu8
Locust come out from nowhere, overwhelm everything. Ever feel shame to yourself? Smoke like breathing in hell and then their child defecate all over the floor. See these countrymen expert in stealing, cheating, deceiving, lying but "I'm Chinese!" scares the hell out of everyone. Locust nation disgusts the whole pacific rim invading across the border and taking over our land, parasitic until your citizenship is recognised. Big-belly locust-like aliens pregnant and not stopped by immigration or scamming IDs. Locust eggs hatch in hospitals taking over beds and not paying bills! Do you feel the anger in the sadness? What's really invaded is the future of the next generations, setting up this trap, brainwashing "China is great" everyday lying arrogantly, "Without China's care, Australia would be dead"
Thanks China, Australia has now deteriorated so badly we thought we've seen the worst, but...doing your toilet business on the streets? There's no shame - jumping queues, spitting in public... we witness and condemn these acts everyday. Inch by inch, Australia is now being taken over by these pests. Those glittering days are now long gone - while our citizens are bleeding, the locusts buy all our food. How can we retake our homeland? Someday, fake foods will be shipped from China and sold in dodgy shops in Australia. The locusts will stop at nothing Fake bread, milk, egg, vinegar, alcohol... there's no end to this list. Another natural disaster, and our government will again donate! Is this all we are to China? We donate all our farms up North, and grow poorer ourselves, who won't be despair in this situation? Over so many years, we are tricked by your ploys! Australia cannot tolerate all these shams anymore. The poor weeps, while the locusts continue to occupy, speculate in lands, cars, goods, properties... Takeover all we have built by sweat and blood!

The prosperous past of British Australia... shines no more.

Attached: RIP.jpg (590x600, 87K)

Idk I stayed at home today. Watching it all go down on Twitch though :)

Attached: 1560328105785.jpg (550x558, 25K)

who gives a shit theyre chinese anyway

Based

>implying your home isn't 200m away from the protests
>literally walk down the stairs

Wtf was this?

A whole lot of molesting with Vienna Sausages is going on

Attached: Empty Pants Full of Shame.jpg (600x450, 49K)

If Hong Kong failed, there will never be hope of China becoming a democratic free society and the thread towards the democratic development of other countries from the CCP will keep expanding

I live in DB.

They are like a continent, thus remain as separate countries.
Technically hongkong can decide the future economical fate of china.
Right now its owned by a kike crypto kike coup. So is a monarch financial capitalistic rule not communistic.
This is why they are allowed to go to bilderberg nwo meetings.

Attached: 57F081FA-72F7-4566-A8E1-9A788C84DFBD.jpg (160x183, 11K)

no. they are not separate from china. this is about removing a british colony era separation of the legal system. but it is not a sovereign nation. as a result hong kong is doing as china says and thats that

the protesters will be no more successful than the french yellow vests or the ones in iran

i will put it like this even if it played out like libya xi wouldnt get removed and just like with libya there would be no change in how america is viewed. in short hong kong doing some house cleaning means nothing for the west. in a week im pretty sure there wont be any more talk of it

Fuck off fattie

They do have some autonomy, that is what I was referring to.
It'll be interesting to to see how it plays out.

Burger hit the nail on the head by identifying bilderberg nwo meetings as the defining characteristic. It's central banks and these (((international))) organizations that rule a globalized world.

Pic related

Globohomo police are enforcing stratified wage cage gay communism on the people

Attached: hungdong.jpg (800x421, 78K)

No he is just throwing a fit out of tiny asian penis shame

Based and smart poster in a ocean of autism and conspiracy autists.
HF m8, much respect.

Then you're a posh twat and it's no wonder you wouldn't fight for Hong Kong.

>What's going on in Hong Kong?
America wants to keep world hegemony, the biggest threats to this design are China and Russia. So organisations like the US State Department, the National Endowment for Democracy and the National Democratic Institute are working hard to create problems to China, to create and maintain divisions. This is why these protests have great visibility on western controlled media. It is their job to do that and they have to do it.

You realize Carrie Lam and her crew of elites don't give a shit about this protest and the extradition law will be passed right?

Attached: carrie.png (642x504, 752K)

Why do HK normies even care about this? Is it a fake protest like some retarded shit we have here?

Nothing will happen
Next year taiwan is part of china

People protesting against the extradition law so Ching Chong can't deport people back to mainland as they please

People joining the protest to stretch outside their apartments.

Attached: 58a32ab3dd08956c558b4dad-750-562.jpg (750x562, 111K)

This is actually a big deal, in that knowing extradition to China is possible will make certain long-haired and big-mouthed critics shut up if they know what’s good for them.

The fact that the Hong Kong government is being deliberately coy about the exact circumstances under which someone could be extradited and for what crimes, is precisely what makes it a perfect chilling effect.

That said I expect these protests to fail just as thoroughly as the protests against the Chief Executive election process and indeed every other attempt since 1967 to stop Beijing’s remorseless advance to absolute power in the territory.

Attached: F6B33E5A-7FDE-4E12-84EB-8C423E4412F0.jpg (640x480, 33K)

At least you don't get to see Ching Chong degenerates peeing and shitting in trains and trash cans

>What's the chances whatever they're doing will work, and they won't just get Tiananmen Squared?
They have until 2050 and then Hong Kong automatically becomes another province of China overnight as far as international law is concerned. Then they can just massacre protesters, and no one is going to actually risk going to war with China in 2050 for the sake of Hong Kong.

They could actually probably do that now actually. I mean what country is going to actually intervene and invade territory right next to the chink mainland?

The protests don't works anyways, I never have high hopes in them

Trump could try

They have been clearing up the protesters by force (Although there are protesters that are obviously irrational and assaulted the police), and I won't be surprised if they actually did it

I doubt he would

I'm just going to masturbate and catch up on some anime. Not many games to play, maybe I'll get back to Hitman 2.

Attached: 1560021707154.jpg (850x1006, 184K)

For me it's Runescape. But you do you user :)

why not snipe some corruption?

Attached: 1488854638785.jpg (1050x591, 112K)

If only my potato pc can run that...

This

People seem to think lots of people in the streets will make China and their bois in Legco change their mind

They genuinely could not care

No way, I have to get up at 7 for work, and I didn't get home till 7:30 due to the protests disrupting the MTR

Attached: 1558286647109.gif (480x270, 1.21M)

>China wants to catch criminals escaped to Hong Kong
>Force Hong Kong to comply to such proposal
>Hong Kong government cucks out for China
>Hong Kong people think they are vulnerable because China can bring you to mainland China by saying you broke some law sometime s ago
>Essentially Hong Kong has to following the laws of mainland, basically have all the censorship impose on them
>Hong Kong people chimp out on street

From Taiwanese news media, they say even if you are just there for transferring airplane you can also get arrested if you criticize the communist party online before.
So if you posted the Tiananmen copypasta before you are probably on the list now, and can get arrested if you ever go to Hong Kong.

Lmao look at this gweilo

Almost quads. But we know this I true though

They want to get rid of all dissenters
but why

ANd that's the earthshaker from WC. Awesome post

Rightful clay of the british empire/\.

Hong Kong was promised liberty when we handed it over. Guess that will result in an erosion of trust now. HK'ers that flee will probably come over hereif they can get to a Chinatown. Or maybe some other western nation. I wouldn't stay for any money if I was in Hong Kong.

Attached: hk uk flag.png (1200x600, 83K)

Nobody likes the dissidents. Nobody in power wants their shit shoved in their own faces.

>BRAND NEW CHINA VIDEO!!!
youtu.be/x3Q5Er-yCGE
China is the CHOSEN one of the NWO and America is being left astray!!
On 4/11/2019 CHN or Central Happenings Network, was terminated on YouTube with zero warning or strike
>2years of videos, 8k subs and a great following
They despise anyone who motivates and rallies the anons and Bellagio Sampler is hated amongst the Jews

They are coming for everyone
bitchute.com/video/eX8nnJFUv6Cg/

They wont stop till ALL our heroes and monuments are gone!!!
youtu.be/8ur647pvGaI

We need to protest these control freaks !!! Fuck the Jewish NWO
youtu.be/iLrcbj3Fxx4
Remember the fallen

>CHN interviews TITUS FROST
Best interview I've seen him do
youtu.be/IwHcIIP13oY

Is this the last refuge of COMFY on Jewtube??,.,..

>liberty

Lmao no

it was promised temporary relief from gommunism

That temporary relief is now becoming even more temporary

If only we can escape this hellhole before great glorious Ching Chong assimilate us back to their shit pile... They used to say 50 years of independence, but I doubt it would last for 30 years

Can't wait to see the protesters get BTFO in a short while.

Attached: 1531678762187.png (995x1080, 647K)

Aren't they already?

Nah when I left work around 7 were they were still gathering on Des Voeux for something

The police tear gassed them back quite a bit in the afternoon but they're at a stalemate for now.
facebook
/hk.nextmedia/videos/449904805829070/

Kys chink

I think the police will clear them out by tomorrow, they don't want to risk the second coming of Occupy Central

I give you guys about 15.

Attached: tong.png (350x321, 164K)

Also reminder there's a HK board on 8ch,

/hkpol/

Well shit, guess we are switch back to Mandarin now

Unpopular opinion but China is unironically based and red-pilled against all the degeneracy plaguing the west.

Any HK anons remember this faggotry a few months ago. Faggots fuck in a window in a busy district during hours that kids could walk by. vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=CLbWtnfnKzs

China is also not going to risk all the foreign investment in HK so what will happen is that a middle ground will be reached where HK retains the veneer of being a western society. As opposed to the little bubbles of contrived whiteness that in actuality only make up 2 percent of the population here. All the foreign born Chinese will eventually get on code with China because nationalism is in the HAN dna.

China is based. You made the right decision.

better vid

youtube.com/watch?v=mytB1Frdsuo

I think you're correct, though I doubt that even with proper control China will be as laissez faire as most HK people would like.
I wonder if HK will end up like in the Deus Ex universe.

Well we all know that the West is also plagued by their own shit, it is just that China shouldn't pass the extradition law even they would do it anyways

Also, is this still a thing?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiandihui

china is trying to pass an extradition law in hk tht allows any person in HK including foreign nationals to be sent to mainland china for trial. obviously china will use this to bring political opposition to trial in kangaroo courts and even foreign business employees. xi jinpig once said that the courts must be led by the CCP. China is ruled by man and hong kong is ruled by law. this bill is allowing chinese law to apply in hong kong and will ruin freedoms in hk

It will be a souless meat grinder, people here are too superficial, they will cuck to strength. If the whites stand up to it, they run the risk of looking like South Africans internationally. Shit is kind of fucked but China will make sure to not fuck it up too much. At least the degeneracy will be eradicated.

HK could crush the Chinese economy if they wished, this will be interesting.

港奸

then they wud drag their own down with it. y do u think hk exports and imports r each 400% of gdp? everything has to go thru hk because of hks no tariff policy.

Why shouldn't ?
I'd love to see all those Mainland criminals and Falun Gong practitioners get the fuck out of Hong Kong

you loved it

ok Mrs. 50¢ chink. thank you for your word salad.

please go back to harvesting organs from religious people or whatever you do nowadays. we don't care that your country is failing.

Rhetoric. China published the 37 or so specific offenses that make up this treaty weeks ago.

Not true, not even close.

why would they need to create problems when the CCP creates problems for them?

housing bubble, polluted farm land, one child policy, increased censorship and propaganda, pork disease's, armyworm infestation etc. etc. etc. do I even need to list more?

China is on the verge of another catastrophe the likes of which haven't been seen since the great leap backwards or the cultural devolution.

The catch is that, they can not only arrest them. But anyone that PRC precieves as a threat can be deported back to China and have their property siezed, making locals, foreigners and foreign investments under the grasp of Ching Chong. But I guess you can be fine as long as you become their puppet

you don't believe that.

is THAT what china tells its people? That they have to be cruel and take away their human dignity for the sake of great society? I guess you CAN fool all of the people all of the time.

Fuck china in the trash it goes
Follow it motherfucker

Well the Cultural Revolution pretty much killed or scared away any Chinese that has a brain, the ones that is left are retarded, uncultured mutts that would shit on streets.

Why should I care? I'm not a fucking criminal.

This. It is as if they want everything to change at the stroke of midnight 2047.

Like the plague outbreak in California?

Stay mad, burger.

Attached: 191_GLASSHOUSE-2.png (1000x667, 1.39M)

I dunno mayn. It's one of yours.

You don't need to be a criminal, they can deport you as long as they feel like it

But why they should scare away foreign investors? The only people at risk would be the people advancing the American agenda to divide China, spies and sympathizers.

>human dignity
Let the criminals go unpunished is not what I'll call human dignity.

Nice to see people stand up to mainland suppression

>phone corrected "Hongkongers" to "hatemongers"
Get out of my phone, Xi

Yeah I know about that, I just don't like both America and China messing up shit here

You have spooks everywhere, bro.

Really? So who has been deported? Why are you so afraid of extradition? I don't like all those mainland fugitives coming to Hong Kong to hide. Hong Kong is not a garbage collector.
I'm glad they are now all screwed. I hope mainland fuck them well.

Besides, they don't care much if Hong Kong turns shit if it is not bad enough already

you are in china you retard and you will probably go to jail which would be the only reason to not support enforcing chinas laws in hong kong which was a throw back to british occupation which ended a handful of years ago

May be by foreign investors they means drug dealers from Canada.
Now they are fucked.

If China really want their criminals back, they can just solve it with individual cases like the case of Taiwan that started all this shit. An extradition law will be unnecessary and redundant.

go to china and stand trial there see what happens to u

Thanks for stream my non-chink chink niggas.

So you would prefer the mainland just bypass the laws and send army to arrest anyone they want? Do you think that would make Hong Kong people feel safer?

facebook com/hk.nextmedia/videos/449904805829070/