When did Jow Forums overwhelmingly turn on trump?

When did Jow Forums overwhelmingly turn on trump?

Attached: 1560057595392.jpg (592x647, 47K)

Shill harder. I said SHILL HARDER!! SHILL HARDER FAGGOT!!

Nice memeflag shlomo. We whites are waking up. Trump was only the begining soon we will use our meme magic to meme the erhnostate into reality and once we move there you jews will be left alone with the niggers. Shadilay

Attached: IMG_1853.jpg (320x453, 28K)

>Dinky dootard blumpf thinks he has any sort if power.

Attached: 6E2C834E-05FF-4FB3-9A04-84EC3E4C9804.jpg (1000x800, 68K)

Oof green texted

your here forever, shill.

Attached: finders.jpg (1263x2907, 1.78M)

Attached: IMG_1836.jpg (937x623, 168K)

I'm confused. MIGAMYNIGGA

After Trump turned on us, for the most part. He's not ALL bad, but he has been very ineffective compared to what we expected. Everything from border-security to swamp-draining has gone poorly.

These kinds of posts don't look good for Trump supporters. 2015/2016 Trump supporters were positive and upbeat and had a message for the future. The current ones are touchy and full of rage and seem to have no sense of humor whatsoever.

any 89+ iq person knew trump is another israel puppet after the syria incidents

we trump showed himself to be a failure

You forgot Kushner AND Isis approved

Shit. I knew that before he got elected when he went to AIPAC. I knew it right when he got elected and hired the fucker from Exon Mobil. Or Steve Bannon who was an investment banker, then the vice president of Goldman Sachs and a Hollywood producer.

He made promises. He did not deliver on those promises. We haven’t really “turned on” Trump and he’s still pretty much our best option. Yang is a meme and everyone else is a joke. We just wish there was somebody better. I don’t speak for everybody but I think that’s the general consensus

pol hasn't turned on Trump just non shills are tired of talking about him.

Because he's a kike

>Implying that amerimuttopiea will not collapse soon.
"You are a good investment"

Attached: 162E6B6D-A13D-4C2C-9180-DA5FD3EF83DA.jpg (500x212, 43K)

more memeflag shills trying to create fake consensus.

you cannot unlearn some things

Migapede detected

>They have fucking no one to run except creepy joe.

Hilldawg 2.0 all over again.

My sides

This is true sjw tactics.
>When confronted with opposing views just refuse to engage, they're just Nazis.

As a non American the only thing he has done that really pissed me off was bombing syria on account of the obviously fake white helmets gas attack video, obviously I blame the British government even more as the WH are pretty much acting on their instructions. All a bunch of cunts, sad that Trump fell for it.

This month when he didn't ignore 'pride month' completely and instead embraced it for points with SJW's who will never vote for him, way to sell out you base donny.

Did you try polling?

We didn't. He raped China in the ass with 600 gorillion dollars worth of tariffs and he just forced Mexico to detain central and south American tacos before they get to our borders and is doing his job.

Yang gang shills are part of an Israeli counter-intelligence psyop.

Attached: 1544028953348.jpg (1000x847, 110K)

Trump turned on us.

>"You are a good investment"

your post went over my head

Would you mind explaining?

he turned out to be a shameless kike shill

In 2024.

sage

He dismissed the ridiculous Obamacare mandate. That’s why I voted for him and I will vote again.

when Yang offered me $1000

He defjnitley made a better go of it than most. The last conservative president we had plunged us into a decade long recession and a 20 year long war.

Honestly, my biggest complaint about trump is how he campaigned on gun rights then turned fudd the moment he was in office. He's like any other politician, he's pro gun so long as you only want to own a break action skeet shooting shotgun like he uses at his countryclubs.

Based Yehudim

Look meme mom, I posted it again!

Fuck off shekelberg.

When he drained the swamp right into his cabinet.

It doesn't matter. Nobody listens to him any more, especially the people running things.
e.g. yesterday he stood on the lawn babbling pure shit about not letting the CIA spy on NK, life continued as normal nobody even blinks. The CIA will continue to do what the fuck they like in NK, but recruiting assets will be more difficult.

Attached: facial_dystonia.png (1246x798, 1.41M)

Fuck off leftist scum. FAKE NEWS.