Why did America invade Iraq ?

Why did America invade Iraq ?

>be America
>get attacked by a group of Saudi Arabian nationals whose attacks were plotted in Afghanistan by another Saudi Arabian national
>force a nonexistent connection between 9/11 and the Iraqi government based on faulty intelligence, lies and wishful thinking
>based on this nonexistent connection invade Iraq with zero plan for how the country is going to be run after the government is removed
>Baghdad first falls to looting then total chaos and violent crime as the US orders anybody who has links to Saddam's political party to lose their jobs, making over a hundred thousand Iraqi civil government employees, doctors, and teachers and many others unemployed
>the US orders the Iraqi military and intelligence apparatus to be disbanded, making another over three hundred thousand Iraqis unemployed
>thousands of these soldiers together with Iraqi intelligence agents and religious extremists join various jihadist groups and massively bolster the insurgency
>many of them eventually end up in Islamic State which is still causing carnage in Iraq and Syria and all over the world
>over four-thousand US soldiers dead and over thirty-thousand wounded
>over four-hundred thousand Iraqis dead

So why the fuck did they do it?

Attached: 6f079bdc3882474b9d2b65a9c5206775_18.jpg (800x450, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wHmhf_wrcrM
youtube.com/watch?v=5ToJlsqyVdQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

petroleum and global influence

money

no justified reason that's for sure

I never understood this war neither. What I don't get at all is, when the CIA lied to Congress about the WMDs in Iraq, why were there no consequences afterwards? Nobody went even to jail, although the congressmen claimed they were lied to. Please explain this to me.

That was the plan the CIA, Saudia Arabia and Israel agreed on.

red herrings

Real reason for the invasions was to destabilize the middle east, send sand niggers to Europe, and destabilize the west in turn.

you realise that Australians were right behind the yanks when they invaded Iraq? We were the only other western nation to help with the invasion. We sent SASR units to HALO jump into Saddams territory to disable some communication arrays

Misdirection. Friendly Carlyle Group oil countries are still friendly twenty years later. Magic when so much else is up in the air.

>destabilize all of the middle east over two plus decades
>arabs with nowhere to go flood in to europe

i wonder why (((they))) did it

Ok, but why was there no investigation and indictments afterwards? Where are the charges? Why did you, the voters not demand it? I am actually serious about this.

Because Netanyahu told congress to in 2002
youtu.be/wHmhf_wrcrM

Because a massive media campaign for years told us sand niggers blew up our towers. Because by the time people started questioning 9/11 seriously it was almost 20 years later. Because the voters don't actually have any power unless what they want is what the establishment jews want them to want. Are you stupid? I am actually serious about this.

through which political channel?

our constitution is complete shit and there is nothing the people can do about something as criminal as the iraq war besides voting them out of office and we didnt even fucking do that

There was no real alternative. In 2004, Bush's opponents (John Kerry and John Edwards) had both voted FOR the invasion.

Because sand niggers, why not?

Not only this, but in 2000 Bush should never have been president in the first place because he fucking lost the vote.

There is absolutely nothing an average person can do in the united states about something like the Iraq War

Well I don't know. I can remember the time before the Iraq war. The USA asked Germany to join the war and I remember weeks full of public and strong debates. And Iraq did not attack you and nobody pretended they did, so it had nothing to do with 9/11. Finally Germany decided not to join. But if we joined you can be damn sure there would be consequences afterwards. So no, I am not stupid. Sorry that I am confused that your nation is ok with being lied to and spending trillions caused by these lies. Fucking cucks!

Attached: 412341343125.jpg (850x400, 82K)

Because Russia wants control of Strait of Hormuz > See Carter Doctrine
Thats why we are still there , cock blocking Russia .

youtube.com/watch?v=5ToJlsqyVdQ

Attached: 1234134134143.png (1000x1000, 195K)

you're fucking stupid

>But if we joined you can be damn sure there would be consequences afterwards.

I doubt it. Merkel was not even thrown out of power for allowing in a million rapefugees, and that's FAR worse for Germany than joining some idiotic foreign war with the US.

For the US, it involved feeding the War Industry. That's largely the sole benefit since they didn't bother to take the oil.

I may be stupid but at least I'm educated on geopolitics .

No it is not! And here is the reason: In your case you were knowingly lied to with the goal to create a huge war.
In our case, Merkel did not lie at all. She told us what she did. You can argue that the long term consequences are worse for Germany compared to the war, but these are the consequences the German public took on knowingly. You were fucking lied to.

whats the difference

BTW , the Korean war and Vietnam war were also about cock blocking the Soviets and Chine from taking strategic points of interest to the US and our allies . You can jewgle it yourself if you're interested . Be sure to include "geopolitical" in your search .

there is no justification for the korean war or vietnam war

it is a disgrace on american history

>Merkel did not lie at all.

Of course she lied. She lied by simple implication - "these new arrivals are equal in terms of potential and intelligence and other factors important to maintaining society." This is a huge lie that people in power have told since the 1950's, and especially after the 1960's. They are all guilty of lying. They are not being thrown out of power.

CIA is mossad's bitch. It does what it is told. Israel wanted the invasion and it got it. That simple.

Attached: 1537301799171.jpg (719x502, 193K)

clean break memo

Jews.

Hussein said he wasn’t going to accept the dollar for oil. So they killed him. He also had no central bank. Now they do.

this can NOT be a real quote

Here’s a fun fact: Bill Clinton signed executive order HR4655 in 1998 which lied and said Iraq has WMDs and must be overthrown. So the war was in the works years before it happened.

Saddam Hussein was a threat to American control in the middle east.
If he had remained in power Iraq would of become a middle eastern North Korea. He should of been removed in the 1990's when he was driven out of Kuwait by George Bush Sr

It’s much more complicated than just muh oil. It’s not even muh greater Israel. Too early for me. Too damn early for this thread.

Iraq wanted to sell their oil in currencies other than the dollar

I am honestly not so sure if Merkel knows that. And you can only lie if you know that it is a lie. But nevertheless your point is taken. But I still would like to believe that we would have held our leadership at least a little bit responsible. I am honestly shocked that there was not even a serious investigation afterwards in the USA:

Because Dubya was a retarded puppet and oil

I get the part what happened before the war. Obviously a lot of people lied. That's my point. Why didn't people go to jail years later.

Attached: bush-tried-to-kill-daddy.jpg (1500x1125, 394K)

The pit trap known as “bringing more democracy” being some how a good idea in the heads of all the supposed adults in the room

There is only one logical answer: time travel.
Elements of the US government are connected with a group — connected to a group, connected to a group, connected to a group — involved in time travel. This knowledge of the future gave the allies an advantage in WWII over Germany, gives us an advantage now, and explains otherwise anomalous behaviors.
The other outcome, the result of not invading, was worse.

Whelp, that would have involved terminating the "Gentleman's Agreement" both political parties inevitably developed during the course of their mutual existence and rivalry. That and it would have exposed the ENTIRE corrupt core for all to see, and what Deep State would be so stupid as to try that?

>Nobody went to jail
Because rich people don't go to jail, especially rich politicians who run the world.

The other way around.

This is also true.

Doesn't matter now. They shit the bed with Trump and exposed it anyway.

More and more I grow to hate the US.

To speed up the Yinon plan for Israel. Remember, Cheney as an oil executive didn’t want sanctions on Iraq or the 1st Gulf War.

CIA is Mi6’s creation silly.

Perhaps fewer of them is a win?
Not all. Israel, Dubai, and Qatar are nice.

If the US stop the wars, their economy will collapse. It's that simple.

Because teh jooz!!1!1!!

Actually it’s just the empire that would collapse. The republic would be quite prosperous in peace.

It is the Jews

There is only one logical answer: time travel.
Elements of the US government are connected with a group — connected to a group, connected to a group, connected to a group — involved in time travel. This knowledge of the future gave the allies an advantage in WWII over Germany, gives us an advantage now, and explains otherwise anomalous behaviors.
The other outcome, the result of not invading, was worse.

To make it better obv

Attached: israel-great-on-ousting-saddam-netanyahu.png (420x291, 183K)

Go to jail? Do be an anti semite, even if he didnt have them he would have made it more expensive for Israel to get its oil, a whole extra nickel! Think of the cost oy vey!

>Ok, but why was there no investigation and indictments afterwards? Where are the charges? Why did you, the voters not demand it? I am actually serious about this.

Obama was suppose to do that, end the wars, bring world peace, make first contact and join the galactic federation. Or so the media told the voters in 2008. Why would they throw them in jail when they need them to sell the iran war to a generation of kids they sild call of duty games to?

iraq had the ability to invade the holy land, that's
why. if the saudis one day say they don't want to
be in bed with fake jews, they'll get bombed too.