Are there any good kino documentaries about Antifa?

Are there any good kino documentaries about Antifa?

Attached: antifu.png (434x500, 433K)

>be thin girl
>get worshipped on Jow Forums bc you were in a pol vid

Never fucking wear a beanie so low that it covers your ears, makes you look like an Oblivion NPC

God I love this girl specifically because she's thin and I saw her in a vid posted on Jow Forums.

secret antifa codename: plate-face

the entire point of a beanie is to keep your ears warm you doorknob. above the ears makes you look like a gay jester

Attached: 8AFC7182-2EFA-487E-B1ED-453E31809A7E.jpg (700x400, 165K)

Breh

Attached: 1530573357714.jpg (768x1024, 160K)

Its an aftereffect of Rose, I think. The thin, pretty yet androgynous look became very popular here

chasseurs de skins

Her face is too wide.

Damn zoomers are fucking idiots.

Who would win in a fight?

Attached: 1533261429408.png (919x919, 1005K)

that shot is pretty kino
her nose is 10/10

I'd antifacate my dick in her ass

How can someone be that pale?

>dumb feminist college cunt
>namedrops nietzche
>doesn’t know nietzche shit on women

Attached: 8081A090-1333-47A2-9BBC-563E9A99D87B.gif (252x252, 1.67M)

shut-up, Adebisi

Why do I find girls that look tired and worn out like this so sexy?

Every youtube video showing some antifa bashing is a documentary.

Attached: Sasha-Greys-Book-Advice_o_93566.jpg (600x805, 58K)

Because they look jaded, maybe as jaded as you.

Attached: 1543324950028.png (665x1000, 1.29M)

Why do incels insist that antifa is a terrorist organization?

Well, millennial activists could technically be considered cultural terrorists.

Diamonds

what does 2019 antifafu look like

These kind of girls can be violent.
Be careful.

Attached: 1529686219931.gif (320x170, 1.3M)

It's literally defined as such by FBI.

She's pregnant now

have sex

And another one.

Attached: 1538799775428.png (681x1024, 831K)

Have sex

I'm unironically the guy version of this

The physically attack people for political reasons. That's kind of the definition of terrorism.

How many times has this girl's father raped her, do you think? That's a thousand-rape stare, imo.

Antifa came to my school and protested once, so my friends and I made signs and marched out into the middle of their demonstration in a sort of counter protest. There were hundreds of people watching and they all got silent when we approached their fag brigade, like they thought we were going to die. Long story short, I talked with the LA chapter head at length, he was the only semi coherent person there, wrong of course, but at least he could formulate sentences. Im telling you, aside from him these people were true freaks of nature. One guys breath was so bad I could smell it from 7 feet away, outdoors with a light breeze, mind you. Another with a morbidly obese neckbearded balaclava wearing man with a rainbow communist pin. Then there was this greasy wannabe Harley Quinn bitch, she would giggle uncontrollably and slam her Antifa flag stick on the ground with her wannabe even greasier Joker (bf?) by her side. Then the fucking president of the Chicano studies club (one of my past enemies from the school) showed up and kept waving the stupid flag in my face, to no effect. In the end a few of them got peppersprayed and arrested while I stood by and laughed.

But marching up to their protest with my sign and my jiu jitsu bros with their signs was pure kino. We were beyond ready to fuck these faggots up and its like they sensed it because despite having weapons they didnt threaten us once. Then again, our conversation about hate speech took place in earnest, an dit went over most of their heads (as stated before I think they were legitimately brain damaged). Fucking freaks, the lot of em.

have sex

nice

Nice blog, faggot

No, that's a "the voices in my head tell me to burn things" stare.

moms gonna freak

I went out and tried to talk to Antifa instead of just shitposting about it all day. It was irl shitposting, in some sense. I just wanted to let everyone know, these people are beyond freaks. Like whatever shit you see on here doesnt even begin to scratch the surface of how bizarre, disgusting and greasy these people actually are.

Hmm, could be. they are very similar.

The difference is that daddy issues girls tend to be completely caked in makeup and wear slutty clothes.
When the girl doesn't even care about her appearance, that's mental issues.
From autism to schizophrenia.

poo on nose

You realize that normal productive people see no difference between you and the antifa losers.

I'll take things that never happened for 400, Alex

convincing stuff user 2 virtue points

cute dress and delicious legs

t. trad lesbo

Shes watching a fucking tv judging by the remote in her hand. If shes autistic or schizophrenic, so is literally everyone else in this stupid fucking thread, thats literally your fucking face when you watch your stupid capeshit, the only difference is I dont want to fuck you. No one does, actually.

post height and jaw

*honk*

Attached: honk honk.jpg (600x800, 88K)

>the only difference is I dont want to fuck you
Why not?
I'm pretty cute.

I know its hard to relate to since you have no friends and are a spineless pussy who got put in special classes “because I couldnt focus not because im retarded!” but if you just try maybe youll appreciate what the experience was like

look at the people in the background, it's clearly some sort of rehab center or some shit

I sincerely doubt that. Also my standards are surprisingly high, even if you did have a pussy I probably still wouldnt want to fuck it judging by the people who browse here

Will you faggots stop arguing and just post more August.

No sunlight and excercise.

Attached: 1553432739208.png (1288x1600, 981K)

Okay.

Attached: august.png (1450x1120, 340K)

I want Antifu to ballbust me, spit on me and call me a filthy fascist

Who is dhe
Whats her instagram

she's a german skinhead

Are skinheads even nationalists or just some anarchist subcategory?

> it's an aidz thread

My dick just exploded

Farenheit 911

I guess sunglasses shouldn't cover your eyes either, eh smart guy?

Are you retarded?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 53EFF2E5-A070-42F3-A755-5D65356912C0.jpg (4750x4750, 3.83M)

Truth is that skinheads can be both
I used to hang out with some antifa skinheads, they didn't really care about politics they just didn't like naziskins
These guys really liked to fight haha

I'd fuck her until she turned into a fascist.

She insists that she's not a nazi, but she does hate commies and SJWs.

Ths bitch looks like Angela Merkel no wonder they have the same politics

Angela Merkel was pretty good looking as a teenager. I used to have a nude pic of her then i realized she was 17 in it so i deleted it.

I'd fuck her until she can't even form a single thought related politics.

KYS
Unironically
Just do it

17 is perfectly legal, user

>cutter

FFS

These type of edgy girls are always cutters, user.

Attached: 1553650297326.jpg (533x800, 59K)

I'd love to see them both having passionate sex

wow how would that even go lol

One trying to rape the other.
Very violent and intense pussy rubbing.

>liz
Oh, the faps I've had

Am I the only one who jacked it to Liz Vicious because I had a boner for Avril Lavigne and thought she looked like her?

giv goth gf pls

Dubs and we all get our cocks bullied by a goth girl

no such thing femme faggot

You failed us.

top qt3.14

Attached: 1487764328630.jpg (640x640, 85K)

>make a collage
>some user saved and posted it
>senpai noticed me
feels so fucking good

Attached: 1516803458200.jpg (655x539, 57K)

Never wear your pants around the waist, always below the genitals.

>he wears clothes unconventionally for the sake of looking trendy
Genuinely pathetic

>Alt-right nazis
They really you use this kinmd of language. Thought it was a meme

She definitely got wet from this user

her eyebrows are way too finely groomed, I don't buy this sh*t for a second

leftists need to name something, a bad name if possible. they cannot grasp the concept of liking or even loving your country without hating others

>She definitely got wet from this user
literally from me. feels good man.
>calls me nazi
>doesn't know i'm actually german
LMAO

Attached: 1485523531598.jpg (253x105, 7K)

>sh*t
Ebic.

Attached: 1545852876437.jpg (1024x683, 53K)

im so lonely and also horny.

Is it just me or is Jow Forums seriously losing influence? Seems like the rest of Jow Forums has turned against them.

You need a hug, user?

Attached: 1542236391048.jpg (1627x1086, 332K)

>tfw face like this

what do lads?

Is it just me or is Sneed seriously losing influence? Seems like even Farmer #1 and #2 have turned against me.