This is what is American now Jow Forums, deal with it!

This is what is American now Jow Forums, deal with it!

Attached: CBF1F9BE-3625-4390-8D45-296AA840BCB7.jpg (659x838, 225K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N7FnDoQqumc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: amazin9258.jpg (480x360, 27K)

DATS AMAZIN

Shes gunna kill so many nazis dude

She iz so smart and stronk

Just like she had to deal with Laquonicus beating her ass and then leaving her for Stacy

BAYDUH MALE

looks like the average Jow Forums American that replies poo in loo to Indian flags, call Serbians turks and Brazilians monkeys and is always seething about Canada

A conventionally attractive hispanic women breaks exactly zero barriers.

So many. Like all the nazis need to die. They killed all those Jews and hate minorities, they wanted to wipe them off the earth!

Hahaha it’s the American way!

Jessie is our nigger forsure no doubt about it

Everything you said was right there except the American part. We use our own system of measurements, we Carry our guns everywhere, and we chew big red. So fuck off you Euro fag!!

No it's what you mutts have to deal with.

Based Poland

Do they still have the Mohamedan super woman or whatever?

youtube.com/watch?v=N7FnDoQqumc

Attached: 1548198984537s.jpg (125x94, 3K)

What exactly was groundbreaking about this? She’s tan and a girl? This shit has all happened before don’t go seething over marketing ploys bro

I know. It just is what it is. It just reminded me of the picture of captain America protecting a bunch of faggots from violent “white supremacist” shit just is stupid.

yes, she is in the game too.

yes, the new cpt britain who is the user of the sword excalibur is an ortodox muslim woman.

Candace Owens... Is that you?

Attached: candace-owens.jpg (628x346, 58K)

Captain Indian Hair?

No thats just the kike media. All niggers all the time despite being just 13% of the population. Its getting as bad as the BBC with nigger over representation.

I think you meant "this is what America is now" you stupid piece of shit

dios mio la creatura capitalista

Captain Wakanda?

hahahahaha I see it too, just fucking shake my head roll my eyes. It's in every single commercial nowadays. Apparently whites no longer buy vehicles or buy homes, it's all the blacks

Haven't we broken these barriers a hundred times now? How many fucking strong role models do girls need?

Attached: 1275550.jpg (288x290, 20K)

Don’t worry even the left wingers are waking up to it, it won’t work past 5 more years tops

Nobody's gonna post it? Fine faggots, I will.

Attached: yH9FJsk.png (853x318, 432K)

Her Alma mater.

Attached: Sotomayer_University_from_America_Vol_1_1_001.jpg (400x281, 40K)

Attached: Sotomayor_University_from_America_Vol_1_11_001.jpg (1976x1118, 485K)

A perfect encapsulation of what America has become, of what we have wrought upon you gentiles!

Attached: ארץ ישראל.jpg (600x951, 168K)

She's originally from the lesbian dimension.

Attached: dfkomr9eq68lbfwvh40i.jpg (1988x3056, 2.52M)

Her nigger shit comic was cancelled look it up.

yea she was an obscure hero that was modeled after the Flash. she can kick portals into reality.

Why is it that any female anything HAS to mention menstruation or the fact that they have a vagina? WE GET IT! you're a woman! move on.

Who are the bad goys?

Attached: 1560321996014.jpg (556x560, 23K)

Based

So brave so beautiful