Start Having Sex (White Zerg Rush)

Look here bois. If 1000 married anons had 8 kids, and their kids were arrange married and did the same every 24 years, then we would be at over a billion anons in just under 150 years. Its over... the anti whites have lost. THATS RIGHT YOU DAMN JEWS! YOU GET NOTHING! We have redpilled the critical mass. now its just time to excecute order 66. goodbye lefties. we breeders nao.

Attached: zerg mentality.png (838x654, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_iahCCes5vs
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/feb/16/cost-of-raising-children-in-uk-higher-than-ever
youtube.com/watch?v=9ro0FW9Qt-4&list=RD9ro0FW9Qt-4&start_radio=1#t=13
soundcloud.com/dean-tulipane/devils-advocates
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Evidence bears the fact that as the white population grows, so does the diversity of white countries.
When the white population was smaller, it was also purer.

STOP having children. We have more white people on Earth than at any point in history. We need to return to the days of a smaller white population, with stronger borders.

When I put you in the gas chamber that will reduce the """white""" population by 1.

Attached: 1559610601888.jpg (540x405, 37K)

bullshit we know why white countries get less white. its because of border policy influenced by (((woke capital))). anyway thats irrelivant now. we are going full blown 10 child policy now, and are going to consume the earth in white bodies. Time to enrich africa with white diversity.

Attached: global diversity alliance.png (406x934, 47K)

Reminder that white couples are already paying to raise those 8 kids being popped out by immigrants. So if they then had 8 of their own they'd be paying for SIXTEEN kids.

stop acting like children are expensive. they are only expensive if you buy them all the gadgets and crap. parents could easily raise 8 kids if they budget properly. especially if they live in a redpilled community and did work under the table.

Already working on it user. I'm going to have 25 children and adopt, another 25 or more arrange marriages for them, teach them valuable skills and raise them to do the same.
By the 8th generation my children will outnumber the rest of humanity 10 to 1

>Study finds family finances stretched further as typical parent can expect to spend £231,843 raising a child born in 2016
That means ever child you have costs a house. Your idea for 8 children would cost £1,854,744.
Or, to put it another way, it would cost £289 a day for 18 years, meaning they would have to work 35 hours every day.

>what is child labour?

they literally pay for themselves user. youre thinking like a libtard.

I really don’t see how they cost that much. It’s just the cost of food really, everything else is just unnecessary bullshit.

god bless you user. you're doing gods work.

Attached: 1551752331720.jpg (1020x1320, 172K)

>>what is child labour?
Oh, I'll just have him work behind the bar in 'Spoons. Why didn't I think of this sooner!?

>anons
>marriage

i see a flaw in your brilliant plan

no you get the older ones to look after the younger ones, the even older ones to work at spoons, the eldest ones to repeat the process.

Please y'all maintain the white race because I need white bitches to fuck. I'm scared there will only be mulatto bitches by the year 2075

slowly the culture will change. as the hordes start to assault rape and kill whites like in SA, the normies will have no choice.

You just cannot deny that as the white population has grown, so has immigration into white countries.
The more our population grew, the more we opened our borders.

There is a clear correlation.

>everything else is just unnecessary bullshit.
Ah yes, that great unnecessary thing called "clothes", as well as all the other things you need to buy them so they don't get bullied in to suicide for not having the latest games console.
Also food is nearly Canada tier expensive here now.
>you get the older ones to look after the younger ones,
And what about those years where you can't do that? You live in a fantasy world where children are just a thing you hang up when you're done with. That's what boomers did and look how Millennials turned out.

>White Zerg Rush
It's what Amish already do
Enjoy your inbred white ocean by 2100

working on it tyrone, we'll make sure our stock has you 'swinging' thats for sure

just take clomid

its a cohencidence user

Could you scale that up for me so that it takes 5 years?

Realistically, there won’t be many whites by this time. We’ll be seen as albinos, a genetic anomaly.

having sex does not equal raising a family
also im a spaz, no one wants

No thanks I am good I would rather drink poison than to talk with a r*manian woman.

bump

Attached: 1560016911571.jpg (700x668, 96K)

i know. its based and redpilled.
its not a fantasy. its entirely possible if youre not an uncreative faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=_iahCCes5vs

OP you are thinking straight. You're idea is too broad but it is in the right direction.

Ideas that would win???
-Alt right leaders would promote white Sharia
If our leaders like golden one and Richard Spencer would marry girls who already have one or more white children, this would promote white birth rates more than anything.

inB4 it's cuckholdry.

A white girl with white children should be seen as superiour and desired by alt right men, girls would be more confident to carry out (white) pregnancies as teens, if the knew alt right men would marry them and proudly raise, and make more white kids with them.

Alt right men are still acting in their own interests, not what is best for our volk.

>its entirely possible
If it's so possible why does no one do it?

Goldstein detected

ill alter the code to bring it down to one generation
~25 years

Fuck off with that cuck nonsense, roastie.

because they have been sold a lie that career and casual sex and drugs are the only option. in reality our productive efforts could be multiplying our ranks with ease. its culture user.

Attached: 1506208467504.jpg (1920x1080, 1.21M)

>in reality our productive efforts could be multiplying our ranks with ease
How is nearly £2,000,000 "easy"?

i get what youre saying. the obsessive shamng of being a step dad here is a bit much. I wouldnt mind if i was guaranteed kids of my own with the mother, and a vow of undying loyalty. however single mothers kind of prove themselves reckless, making the proposition harder to take.

what rag told you it costs that? probably some report done by some noseberg to scare you off.

Attached: 1506557513049.png (940x1440, 1.6M)

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/feb/16/cost-of-raising-children-in-uk-higher-than-ever
>Parents will spend more than £70,000 for childcare and babysitting alone, and spend another £74,000 on education-related expenses such as uniforms, school lunches, text books and school trips.
>It means the average UK parent will have to spend more than a third (38%) of their take-home pay just to be able to afford one child, with the costs highest between the ages of one and four years old.
>In a child’s first year, parents will spend £11,498, rising to £63,224 between one and four. They then get a mild breather, with children between 5 and 17 costing an average of £8,640 a year. Then comes the shock of higher education costs, with the average 18 to 21-year-old costing their parents £17,815 a year.
>The surging cost of raising a child is frequently cited as the chief reason why parents are having fewer children and why many mothers put off having a child until their 30s. However, the reality is that until recently Britain was in the grip of a baby boom, according to official figures from the Office for National Statistics.
We know who is having that baby boom, and how they don't have to pay the bills for their children, but this isn't something open to natives.

ok its really basic math tbf.
if 100 million white couples had 10 kids, and they miraculously had twins every pregnancy, then there would be a billion new white kids within 5 years.

that can be changed. better to start the groundwork and steal the democracy back.

>10 kids
Would cost £2,318,430

>he thinks numbers matter if the option isn't on the ballot
A party for the native population is literally illegal.

according to the guardian. you know, the anti-white rag everbody knows is full of misleading figures at trash opinion? yeah they said whites shouldnt bother having kids because it costs 70 thousand pounds for school uniforms and pencil cases.

>what a load of rubbish

Wow, tough!

literally illegal.

source?

So how much would it cost? Counter those numbers with your own.

For reference, assuming both parents worked full time for minimum wage (because it's a fixed number we can agree on), they'll have £31,488 a year, before tax.

The BNP were basically legislated out of existence because you can't have a party for a specific group, either as policy or implicitly.

>If 1000 married anons had 8 kids,
wife an i have to stop at the next one(3). dont want to play retard rulet anymore after that, we 37. hold me broz. what should i do? donate sperm on the side. i dont want kids of mine abused!!

t. 138iq

Attached: 1557796743969.png (746x512, 99K)

>rulet
Roulette

Attached: 1558380819792.png (976x1105, 1.43M)

Basically a MGTOW position. You are maximizing only what's best for you, you are not concerned about what's best for our volk. Thus we die.

No reason to stop. Why stop? Especially if you have a high IQ. Think it's possible for women to have children up until their early 50s in some cases, fucking go for it. We need the high IQ white babbies.

ill not pretend to have solid data, but i will note that the economy of scale reduces the costs the larger your purchases. so immediately the pound per meal is reduced, so thats the basics.

clothes? second hand clothes are pretty cheap and they can actually last a long time. also with more kids they can hand clothes down as the kids grow up so you wouldnt have to throw them away either. so clothes go a longer distance.

food clothes done.

transport: again a minibus and a small car are do-able as most families seem to be able to fund this. if not theres nothing wrong with getting the bus or cycling.

housing. despite your pessimism i think that large families can appeal to the council for housing assistance. like you said it would be illegal to exclude white brits and only give pakis housing assistance.
also bennies in that case. whites can get child bennies you know?

so food clothes housing transport and disposable are all possible. might be a bit tight, but such is life.

What do we do about weaponized 5g and other environmental things they're flooding us with to destroy our fertility though?

You cucks need to quit acting like dicking chicks and having kids is the only thing that matters in life, thats what you need to quit. It's a 100% beta position

Attached: Chad.jpg (930x911, 117K)

sorry nigger already lost one 5 months into pregnancy. almost killed my poor wife(emotionally). not again man.

Attached: 1558573926579.jpg (629x237, 28K)

Every 16 years

its not the only thing that matters retard, its a critical part of maintaining a race/civillization though. it used to be commonplace and common knowlege till retards like you came along and also retards like jew came along and gave women the right to vote.

Also shut the fuck up with your faggot blog posting you reddit nigger, no one cares about your fag kids

Attached: yurocucks.jpg (800x770, 105K)

technically 16+8 years = 24

No, being white is what's critical, not a nigger. OP is a fucking jew rat who wants white people to all be sub 40 retards like negroids

Attached: John_Constable_The_Hay_Wain.jpg (2547x1756, 495K)

whats the thread about again? also good morning user theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=9ro0FW9Qt-4&list=RD9ro0FW9Qt-4&start_radio=1#t=13

Attached: 1560005516858.jpg (740x720, 348K)

no that would be the effect of hybridizing with sub saharan africans whilst declining our own population. i want a 150 iq population of thoroughbred white european stock from alaska to antarctica

Enjoy your children being bullied in to suicide for being Victorian urchin-level poor.

Considering all of those new whites will have a shit third world tier life, you'd be better off disappearing. This plan of yours tells me something: the worst thing the nigger has done to you is not invading your country or stealing your social security; the nigger has made you like him. God help us all.

>£289
>Work 35 hours a day
Or just, you know, have an actual job you autistic high schooler

yeah id liek to see those only child cucks come up against the 5 well trained, redpilled brothers.

>an actual job
lol those don't exist here any more. About the best you can hope for is the middle-manager of a multi-national chain store.

I hand hand me down clothing and stuff from Goodwill when I was in public school in the early 2000s, as long as you aren't an autistic faggot like yourself, people won't bully you for fashion you mong

>those only child cucks come up against the 5 well trained, redpilled brothers.
Fantasy LARPers are always a sight to behold.

whats with the insistance that having a large family is somehow beneath white people. its been a staple of our races success for all of history, and now you take the last 100 years as gospel. fucking retards.

fug literally fight back 2-3 times in middle school and its over. i lost all those fights too.

t. was small guy back then

Attached: 1560259681926.jpg (500x436, 64K)

>What is large family economics
>What is child labor
>What is second hand stuff after siblings
>What is self sufficiency
>What is repairing
Lots of things work very differently in a large family.

The nice thing is if the ties are good, it doesn't matter much.

just saying that brothers will stick with eachother through thick and thin. lonely children are weak in comparison.

We were talking about whites anyway

Attached: 1559542556253.jpg (1804x6529, 1.6M)

>Implying kids from a large family will let themselves be bullied
Good luck fighting off all of the brothers at once lol

I've literally never known a single large family that didn't fight more with each other than with others.

probably because they dont have any enemies because their numbers are intimidating.

soundcloud.com/dean-tulipane/devils-advocates
Don't just have kids, remember those kids are going to be born into chains of debt and the same slavery that you were first fix the federal reserve problem then have kids.

Ahahahahaha paying strangers to babysit for a large family.

Pure comedy gold

>why cant you walk and chew gum?

walking and chewing gum isn't as expensive as fighting the corrupt banking system and raising children.

the only married anons here have asian wives

Based! This instruction must be performed!!!

false
spread the word

Attached: 1508556312734.jpg (515x475, 63K)

8 + 4 * 8 = 40
That's per migrant couple (not that they're all having 8 children)

No it isnt. As soon as you have two, the third and fourth will be half expensive since they will use clothes, toys, bicycles and even beds, strolleys, computers from their older siblings. You just need to have a hand me down mindset.
Also for all kids under 6 years you can easily have second hand clothes all of the time. No one will bat an eye. Not your kids, not their kindergarten friends.

whats your logic here i dont follow