Leader of the free world

It's not even funny anymore.

Attached: Trump makes fun of disabled reporter.jpg (678x381, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uNXgjnBpxGI
youtu.be/CsaB3ynIZH4
youtu.be/x3Q5Er-yCGE
bitchute.com/video/eX8nnJFUv6Cg/
youtu.be/8ur647pvGaI
youtu.be/iLrcbj3Fxx4
youtu.be/IwHcIIP13oY
youtube.com/watch?v=CsaB3ynIZH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the vid
youtube.com/watch?v=uNXgjnBpxGI

Meanwhile the left makes fun of virgins

It wasn't funny to begin with.

>free world
just end this meme

>the left makes fun of virgins
user everyone makes fun of virgins,

>It's not even funny anymore.
kek

who cares?

God doesnt.

>Be personally offended because the President mocks degenerate retards.
You can't make this stuff up.

Feel targeted, user?

hilarious
should've had the gimp presidentially executed

Yeah I’ll be honest this one was really REALLY fucking bad and we all just sort of walked on by

>a day in the life for OP
>wake up, still sick from drinking last night
>everything hurts
>look at yourself in the mirror, a fat, greasy, disgusting pile of shit
>start drinking again from the soul crushing weight of hating yourself and knowing Trump is president
>decide to go on Jow Forums to vent some frustration
>make the same bait thread for the 12000th time
>0 replies
>go to discord to beg other crushed alcoholics to bump your thread
>can see it’s not working, drink more to drown out despair
>ignore the fact you've lost family and friends because of how repugnant you are
>despondent, discord tranny NPCs are your only source of social interaction
>cycle your proxy
>make same thread for 12001 time
>"DRUMPF CAVED! DRUMPF BTFO!"
>0 replies
>*sigh* drink more
>consider how pointless your life is
>sink deeper into depression
>know deep down in your heart that suicide has become an alternative
>pass out while posting today’s spam that your handler dictates

Handicap people are fucking assholes.
>demand to be treated like anyone else
>get fuming mad when treated like anyone else

No not really I just think you guys suck

Attached: 1542167317340.jpg (1024x516, 62K)

He bullied a physically handicapped reporter.

there was only ever one leader of the free world

Attached: 1548711085255.jpg (513x510, 59K)

The left are fragile. Both mentally and physically.

This was the first *honk* sign of clown world timeline.

Trump didn't know this journalist was a retard when he roasted him.

take muh strong hand

Attached: helping hand.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Debunked meme.
But getting rid of MLK bust, ungracefully feeding koi, phone terrorizing a grieving soldier's widow, and Russian whore peepee is totally real.

Severe infantilism, hence the attraction of a nanny state.

Attached: DFBF60C0-AC7C-4A03-9497-140B4EAEEF3E.jpg (621x960, 71K)

He made the same gestures when imitating Ted Cruz. Also, how desperate can you be to bring this up again?

This video gives some credence to the fact that he may not have been mocking his disability. youtu.be/CsaB3ynIZH4

Although from my POV it’s pretty obvious he was, the hand bend seals it

Says you

Attached: 231gmn.jpg (394x291, 18K)

That's funny.
The invasion from Mexico isn't. We are being colonized by feral spics and Trump is doing nothing about it. He's all talk.
OP is a stupid faggot.

But it is and it always will be

That's where you're wrong, faggot. Was funny then, still funny now. I work around the disabled. Some of them are entitled douchebags, just like everyone else, and they can fuck off, too. Being disabled doesn't get you special treatment, that's not equality. You want dignity and respect? Show it to others first.

>go on politically incorrect image board
>think making fun of people for things they don't have control over isn't hilarious and the whole point of this board

he makes fun of them the hardest

>He made the same gestures when imitating Ted Cruz.
That makes it OK, I guess.

You're an idiot to care about this.
It was her turn.
reeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!

>You want dignity and respect? Show it to others first.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

All of this. I got flagged and downrated for asking a blind guy to not eat in my car just like I ask every other son of a bitch that gets in and thinks it’s a rolling diner. Many such cases.

t. rideshare fag

You're all mentally handicapped, and compulsive liars.
No wonder you're Butthurt over this.
Sticks and stones, boy. Sticks and stones.

Attached: dr. Trumps butthurt cream.jpg (770x736, 99K)

That disabled guy isn’t spastic, dipshit

Attached: 742413B3-1E18-4CCA-A109-16A6C949D63F.jpg (430x396, 43K)

The derp schick is a mannerism native to NYC, many people from there do it and besides the video already linked there's many videos of Trump doing this years before he even ran much less met a disabled reporter. This is Dem gaslighting just like most of their criticism of what Trump says.

I just think America is a great country that deserves better than an irresponsible, malignant narcissist with a clown hairdo.

Why is this being brought up here so much these last few days? This is old news. He flailed his arms and made a voice like that when he was mocking Jeb Bush too.

>he was mocking Jeb Bush too.
So it's Ok, then?

You bully autistic people until they shoot up gun free zones, and respond to this by bullying more autistic people while crying about tolerance.
You can dish it out but can't take it. Have fun dilating.

You don’t always get what you want, snowflake

Attached: 53972196-C078-4685-A314-F829E6559053.jpg (960x960, 118K)

Why do you want a weak president who is more concerned over people's personal feelings, than actual success?

>Why do you want a weak president who is more concerned over people's personal feelings, than actual success?

Because Comrade Obama's cult of personality (by the anti-American lying mass media) brainwashed them into that kinda shit.

Nobody cares nigger.

Meme flag genocide when?
Yep. People who've never really spent any actual time around people with disabilities tend to put them on a pedestal. It's the same mentality that exalts women over everyone else, despite overwhelming evidence. Quite a few of them feel as though their condition grants them exemption from societal norms. Perhaps for some, being a woman should be looked at as a disability, as well. Most people, men, women, disabled, etc., are just there. Some are great. And some deserve every terrible thing that happens to them. And yet they still blame others for their misfortune. Those who encourage this type of world should be treated as the traitors they are. Don't dish it out if you can't take it. I never was more in earnest. It's disgusting. This is progress?

The Steyer Group shills are pushing hard to consensus crack the public into impeachment acceptance

Attached: 6C7D0068-B73D-4376-BE2B-9975345EFBA7.gif (220x220, 230K)

Nobody really thinks impeachment is happening, brah.

Tom Steyer does

I like how the slowed down drunk Pelosi video is considered fake news but the MSM went on over this clip like it was the Zabruder film.

Pelosi isn't in the best shape. Even I will admit that, but 4 more years of Trump will be pretty embarrassing.

>still crying 2 years later because a their elitest candidate who called 1/2 the country deplorables that live in flyover states lost. A candidate who actually committed obstruction when she deleted evidence under subpoena and has a long history of corrupt behavior, including racist remarks
>Trump is the real meanie!

People might take leftists more seriously if that had anything approaching ideological consistency. Protip: "anything I don't like is racism!" isn't that.

At least faggot OP admits he’s the leader of the free world...not Merkel.

Ill pray for you

>SEETHING

Yeah it is

Learn to COPE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>guy on the left
Thats the kind of child you get after fucking a T-rex.
Remember kids: do not have sex with dinosaurs.

That's not funny.

Based President BTFOs literal retard.

He's physically handicapped.

Who cares?

Neither are memeflag shills

OP is just another lib trolling, desperately hoping to find some opposition talking points that stick. If you review this thread he is ignoring all the good points and sticking to low IQ meme flag talking points. Because he's a low IQ meme flag nonce.

Based

>feeling targeted
Then why bitch about when it happens to you, faggot? Talk shit get hit. You're the ones who talk shit every fucking day and people are getting sick of your shit. Before people thought people with virtuous intent and now it's just obvious that you fags just hate white people and everything about our Nation.

The quicker the day you get beaten and squeal for your life the better.

>BRAND NEW CHINA VIDEO!!!
youtu.be/x3Q5Er-yCGE
China is the CHOSEN one of the NWO and America is being left astray!!
On 4/11/2019 CHN or Central Happenings Network, was terminated on YouTube with zero warning or strike
>2years of videos, 8k subs and a great following
They despise anyone who motivates and rallies the anons and Bellagio Sampler is hated amongst the Jews

They are coming for everyone
bitchute.com/video/eX8nnJFUv6Cg/

They wont stop till ALL our heroes and monuments are gone!!!
youtu.be/8ur647pvGaI

We need to protest these control freaks !!! Fuck the Jewish NWO
youtu.be/iLrcbj3Fxx4
Remember the fallen

>CHN interviews TITUS FROST
Best interview I've seen him do
youtu.be/IwHcIIP13oY

Is this the last refuge of COMFY on Jewtube??,,

>meme flags removed when
Not while hiromoot gets paid to keep them on.

I don’t get it. The media pretends that it’s bad to make fun of the physical appearance of people, but they call Trump orange and fat and ugly, and on the other hand they screech when Trump makes fun of others in the same manner.

Is the media made up of people prone to schizophrenia?

Attached: CD722701-86DF-45D8-AF95-8AD3B209048D.jpg (304x210, 19K)

Ummmmm Google owns this board and m00t still runs it sweetie.

>boomer tier bait.

shit like this easily ignored by anyone whos been paying attention, but why are boomers so easily baited by msm faggottry? I mean boomer biden still goin on about charlottesville shows they understand single issue voters and are trying to reframe the event for dumb boomers and woke millenials.

If you're looking for ideological consistency from the left, you're gonna have a bad time.

Wtf!? I love Trump now!

Attached: o2iy5f2i42921.jpg (1023x1024, 143K)

>leader of the free world

Who comes up with embarrassing stuff like this?

Based.

Just like pointing out the double standard.

Based Trump.

This is the proof I need to vote for him again! We'll do something about immigration in 2020 this time he MEANS IT!

>mocking the afflicted
>not funny
What safe space were you raised in, you faggot?

>be me
>vote for Trump
>still no wall
>"most immigrants ever"
>most illegals ever
>Zion don
>blackpilled.exe
>go on Jow Forums
>gay shill OP reminds me Trump mocks retards
>feels good man
Thanks OP! By being a faggot, you unintentionally made my day much better

Boomers grew up revering the local weatherman. Breaking the conditioning is hard.

Attached: gnn.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

Damn, I had forgotten about this. Thanks for reminding me, so I can vote for him again! And to think I was leaning away from the Trump Train.

I admit, it's getting a little worn out by now, but it's pretty funny still

Imagine being a crippled retard and daring to question the future president on fthe U.S.

This guy belongs in the special olympics. Keep him away from anything important.

This.

And you're mentally handicapped.

HAVE SEX

I know the consistency.
1.Point out/promote/ create problem that government probably shouldn't legislate
2. Propose to solve problem with more government control of freedoms and more taxes to pay for committees, research panels, bureaucracy and a pittance of that tax revenue goes toward said problem.
3. Anyone who disagrees with the supposed problem or authoritarian solution is deemed to HATE the victims.
4. Opposition will be called racist/bigoted because they are white.
5. Repeat until Doomsday.

get fucked

Attached: fgdgfd.jpg (520x767, 77K)

I have no idea what your point is...

How in this instance - is it acting tough? No other President in our history has one mocked someone with a disability to the public.

Just think of all the great tweets you'll get to read!
C
O
P
E

Oh, yeah?

Attached: 920x920.jpg (920x686, 75K)

CNN is fake news, memeflag
youtube.com/watch?v=CsaB3ynIZH4

Attached: 41E3KHQXFKL._SX315_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (317x474, 20K)

fake, trump did is two other times before this faggot reporter was involved

Attached: 1529515517339.gif (400x400, 1.48M)

Based. And God mocked that piece of shit by taking his legs.

Literally still laughing. Fuck that gimpy cripple.

Trump us useful in one way - he tells the rest of the world that the Republican Party is a criminal, treasonous organization. Soon we can be rid of Trump and the entire Republican Party.

Trump is the last Republican President. And he is such an incredibly stupid little man. When you think 'weak', think Trump.

Attached: failureX1.jpg (1142x832, 116K)