Deepfakes and Epstein Island

The concept of deepfakes is being pushed into the global consciousness because there are videos of politicians raping kids... and worse. Somewhere there is a huge cache of videos of powerful people in incredibly compromising situations (used as blackmail to control them) and their release is coming, so deepfakes are being pushed to excuse these heinous acts. Prove me wrong.

Attached: 5c6d85ca2628986f7f3a5d02-750-563.jpg (750x563, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/ByaVigGFP2U/?utm_source=ig_web_options_share_sheet
youtu.be/Qn8F6VgT7PA
youtu.be/x3Q5Er-yCGE
bitchute.com/video/eX8nnJFUv6Cg/
youtu.be/8ur647pvGaI
youtu.be/iLrcbj3Fxx4
youtu.be/IwHcIIP13oY
youtube.com/watch?v=a0aBLNk8QEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LoMDDQVI06E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Clearly a valid theory

>current year
>still believing in pizzagate

lmao

Why are (((they))) sperging out about them then?

Yes these willbe leaked and like with clinton emails they will use hype about deepfakes to claim the real videos are deepfakes. So you will real rituals with famous people and none of these psychotic news companies will admit thet are real. Same with Podestav emails.

Are they?

Is there any way to prove a video is real, like with email?

>current year
>still shilling against pizzagate
Ke k, what do you take us for?

Attached: 1557359750179.png (1382x1382, 1.69M)

I've seen countless articles in the past year about them. One of the Key & Peel guys was asked to make an Obama deep fake to show how easy it is to do. It wasn't convincing but they still put it out.

its really telling that you get assmad not at the possibility that such a thing could exist, rather you get upset at the people who consider that it might. This isn't a bolshevik ideological new age belief like 'climate change', by the way, it is not something one needs to "believe" in.

did you forget your meds again?

Agreed.

>Prove me wrong.
No because I agree 100%.

Attached: Buiudth.jpg (1024x683, 75K)

You can still kind of tell a deep fake from the clipping of the face. I don't how they could spin it saying they are fake videos of high profile people raping and killing kids. Although normies are retards and will believe anything the media tells them so it'll probably work

They're not even trying to hide it instagram.com/p/ByaVigGFP2U/?utm_source=ig_web_options_share_sheet

What the fuck am I supposed to look at in that picture? Don't you think I know that the American media sexualizes children? Pizzagate is something entirely else, claiming there's a giant child sex ring within your Democratic Party. No wonder, it's always KEKISTANIS and MAGApedes believing in this cringy shit.

I don't get "assmad", just saying there's no evidence of it. Why don't you gurgle some of that sóymale vitality you bought from InfoWars?

Yes I forgot to take my pattern recognition supressors.

Be gone shill

I absolutely believe this is exactly what is happening.

Probably just a coincidence

Attached: 20190612_135656.png (1068x1662, 101K)

youtu.be/Qn8F6VgT7PA

Pizzagate is Real

Attached: 58344.jpg (582x800, 28K)

>just saying there's no evidence of it.
There's literally mountains of evidence.

I wont accept any excuse, deepfake or not
If its released, its fucking over for them
Muh deep fayks isnt going to stop anyone

Don't mind me.
Enjoyyour shitty thread.

This and blurring, smoothed out motion, signs of recompression (video being opened, edit and saved)...

>just saying there's no evidence of it.

Attached: IsaacKappy.jpg (70x125, 2K)

>, just saying

Attached: 1546636072451.jpg (915x791, 336K)

>there's no evidence of it

Attached: Epsteinoff.jpg (773x902, 124K)

(((gee))) (((this))) (((sure))) (((sounds))) (((familiar)))...

Attached: 1535444816301.jpg (1017x706, 137K)

>I don't get "assmad", just saying there's no evidence of it.

Attached: 1549208665540.jpg (720x720, 94K)

>Somewhere
Everyone knows mossad is holding the blackmail material

>I don't get "assmad"

Attached: 1557869522678.jpg (768x768, 168K)

>The concept of deepfakes is being pushed into the global consciousness because there are videos of politicians raping kids... and worse
100% true. notice today the Zuck video which got massive coverage due to it being a bonus opportunity to shit on FB by the MSM.
every deepfake in the media is one step closer to the Hillary tape dropping.

>politicians raping kids... and worse. Somewhere there is a huge cache of videos of powerful people in incredibly compromising situations (used as blackmail to control them)
look at the chart underneath 'TWO BOXING REPROBATES'

Attached: cobalt.jpg (1200x758, 268K)

Lmao based, I couldn’t imagine a bigger scandal if this stuff is true. Absolutely nothing will be left standing if this stuff got exposed fully. Full scorch earth shitshow will break out and lead to a NWO.

if heavy tapes dropped, 99% of people would never see them, only read about them and maybe some of the innocent screengrabs. people would believe the denials because it is easier to accept than to be forced to deal with the fact that evil is running your country and has been for your whole life. people proving that videos are not doctored and proving that others are deepfakes will just be the 9/11 truthers of the 2020's: lots of valid questions but dismissed as loonies.

Do you honestly believe anything would happen if such videos were published? 99% of the population wouldn't even notice since the mainstream media never reports on such things anyways and the remaining 1% wouldn't be able to take action due to the consequences. As long as the majority population has enough to eat and access to facebook and other timewaster sites, no revolution will happen regardless of what the politicians do.

They'll do it twice. They'll fake a face on someone then put the person's actual face back on using the deep fake program again so that it has those clips. Then they'll be able to point and say it was a fake all along.

On the bright side, if the whole theory of it being a method to maintain power structures in the elite is true, the whole thing will come crashing down because the blackmail material becomes useless.

Yeah i don't really buy this trafficking haitian kids. Its like stealing a 1993 ford fiesta. Literally nobody wants that.

>BRAND NEW CHINA VIDEO!!!
youtu.be/x3Q5Er-yCGE
China is the CHOSEN one of the NWO and America is being left astray!!
On 4/11/2019 CHN or Central Happenings Network, was terminated on YouTube with zero warning or strike
>2years of videos, 8k subs and a great following
They despise anyone who motivates and rallies the anons and Bellagio Sampler is hated amongst the Jews

They are coming for everyone
bitchute.com/video/eX8nnJFUv6Cg/

They wont stop till ALL our heroes and monuments are gone!!!
youtu.be/8ur647pvGaI

We need to protest these control freaks !!! Fuck the Jewish NWO
youtu.be/iLrcbj3Fxx4
Remember the fallen

>CHN interviews TITUS FROST
Best interview I've seen him do
youtu.be/IwHcIIP13oY

Is this the last refuge of COMFY on Jewtube??,,,,

> They're just prepping for 2020
> It's gonna be quite the show

Attached: 2020.jpg (900x300, 93K)

Attached: jew.gif (200x200, 335K)

Who is Laura Silsby?

You're absolutely right.
Adobe debuted the voice copy tech a few years ago and Nvidia has been working on face tech for longer than that.
I'd bet that a lot of those compromising videos are on Goolag's server farm on a barge so that it can be dragged out into international water, hidden anywhere around the planet and teams of people are working on creating fakes to discredit all of it.

B-but roses are't teal

I can tell this thread might be important because of these shills blatantly trying to sabotage it
216077882#
216079207#

Deepfakes will be pushed mainstream after videos of Kamala Harris at an orgy pop up or vids of gillibrand being a slut

It's also about the C-SPAN videos of Biden groping kids. The media has kept most people from seeing those so far, but they won't be able to stop it if he's the nominee next year. So they're preparing to say those are faked.

How do people not comprehend the power of political and corporate blackmail? We have laws regarding blackmail and coersion for a reason: because they happen ALL the time, and are perpetrated by literally all castes of peoples

Joe rogan has been shilling the deepfake angle heavily to his audience over the past month or two.

Thats a pretty good theory. Obama was just up here in Canada pushing the idea of deepfakes coming out real soon and how we shouldn't believe them.

He's in on it then. Not surprised really.

>can point to medieval lords in power engaging in pedophilia
>can point to church lords in power engaging in pedophilia
>thinks this practice is common now
heres your (You) useful idiot

I’m kind of surprised that nobody has made a legit deepfake of a politician in cp just for the sake of accelerationism. Why do what Brenton did?

Wow look at the shill brigade following their script

Who cares about evidence when funny food word lower case lmao

Attached: CIA child trafficking.jpg (1274x3412, 1.75M)

They keep saying deep fakes are a problem but they keep making their own to show how bad it is since there aren't any actual examples of them being used badly. It's clearly an attempt to get out in front of a story that will break at a later time.

That's what Hollywood trannies look like when they take their make up off.

Retarded. If you want to claim a video is fake then just say is CGI (that has been available for decades) which looks much more believable than deep fake shit

This is a good point. The deepfake deflection is a catch 22. The only thing holding them together to act cohesively is their blackmail. Either way they become dismantled

If the video is on a digital medium, it will have a time/datestamp encoded in the data. If that pre-dates our ability to deepfake, then it could be a bit awkward for the perp.
I'm sure that can be faked too, though. It's problematic, to say the least.
Actual analog footage, such as film, is a different matter. And I'm sure some of the older, more powerful figures who have spent decades climbing to the top, have this sort of evidence against them somewhere.
Blackmail is a stand-in for trust among psychopaths, but it has to be something the normal people will absolutely flip out over.
Pedo shit fits the bill nicely.

That's why YouTube went out in October last year frazzled rip was uploaded

What about the podesta fatherhood video in comet ping pong, you have to be a shill or have your head in the sand to deny something fucked went on

based Dane farming the (You) from reactionary closet pedos

You only "hate" Nazis because you're a closet Nazi. Admit it.

This.

Pastanigger is right.

hey kid you new? this has happened throughout all of history and every time it's uncovered the masses plug their ears and cover their eyes in disbelief. deepfakes are already memed by the MSM and they are already getting in front of it saying politicians will be targeted. the Pelosi slurring video was the most recent example to soften the masses minds. they'll deplatform the "fakes" from all sites and you'll be an idiot conspiracy theorist taking crazy talk when everyone "knows" they're fake.

You can tell there is a robot/computerized quality to the motions and voice, the rape videos are going to be authenticated too by whatever government officials or whatever else releases them.

Lol deepfakes. They couldn't even make characters look real in Rogue One, and that was with a Hollywood budget. So they're going to try and convince normies that some random internet trolls can do it better?

You are 100% spot on. Sadly, many will outright beleive that they are deepfakes.

youtube.com/watch?v=a0aBLNk8QEQ

Attached: 834029567384984834.jpg (604x2096, 340K)

everyone believed those Usama videos were legit, they'll believe anything

Attached: zawahiri_egypt_1981.jpg (1000x563, 30K)

i had the same thought, cant beat the uncanny valley yet
deepfakes are still like a picture of emma watson glued onto a $2 blowup doll.

Remember when youtube went down? I was in a thread where some anons were claiming that there was a massive dump of blackmail vids, some dating back to the fifties. World leaders and military brass depicting child rape, satanic rituals, the works. There were some links I was afraid to click on. Also some of the comments were being nuked. Lots of shilling deepfake warning for a few days after that.

But they're trying to make the CGI films look as good as scenes shot on a high end hollywood camera.
For the blackmail tape releases, they just have to make them look like they're shot on a hand held .5mp sonycam.
Screwing the look till you have to almost just believe that's a politician is easy.

If convincing deepfakes were as easy as they want us to think, Hollywood would have produced one of Trump by now. Maybe a rape, or maybe the pee tape. They have more expertise than anyone, and the money and motive to do it.

Valid and scary theory. But we have a lot of experts who can tell the difference between a fake and real video.

>pic

Attached: 1909346563565.jpg (890x1030, 236K)

This is the one thing I'm not sure about, the release. The government cannot release cp or snuff films, Trump can't tweet a vid of hillary killing a child. It will have to be done anonymously.

Hot. Would bang.

My kid watches caillou sometimes, theme song creeps me out now

bready decent theory OP, I'd still like to see these vids if they are released.

Those videos will come out eventually. It's why they can't shut up about "deep fakes." They know the videos will become public. This deep fake nonsense will be their defense. They're setting it all up now so that the gullible will be convinced that those videos are "deepfakes."

The truly scary thought isn't guilty people trying to use the existence of deepfakes as an alibi, it's innocent people being blackmailed or sabotaged with it. It's still in the uncanny valley for now, but the technology to replicate someone's face and voice is getting extremely close to the point where powerful interests could easily produce videos of someone doing and saying things they've never done or said.

Someone runs against a powerful incumbent and suddenly a grainy video of them going on what appears to be a drunken rant about niggers comes out. Someone stages a strike to improve working conditions at a major company and a few weeks in video of them molesting a kid drops on the internet. etc. They'll all claim innocence, even provide alibis that prove they weren't where and when the videos claim, but the masses will believe what they see and hear.

True, but you're thinking about it backwards. It's about having plausible deniability.
>the internet boogie man did this, prove me wrong

The real danger of the deepfake strategy is in it's repercussions within the compromised community.
If video can no longer be relied on as blackmail material, they will have to resort to other methods.
This will probably involve the retention of physical evidence of wrongdoing instead of taped/recorded.
So, instead of kids being raped, now they will be tortured and killed, with blood-soaked clothing comtaining the perps genetic material being the hold-over.
Pretty sure that happens anyway, but with the undoing of the video-stranglehold, much worse crimes could now become the norm.

Don’t forget that the blackmail is just a mechanism for cooperation. Its their modus operandi, and by compromising it they lose their ability to collaborate, extort and coerce. There are definite consequences for rolling the deepfake agenda out. Its a short-term solution that yields long-term systemic failure

your shilling only provides more evidence.
Pathetic. How many shekels are you paid?

glowing

forgive question if stupid. But wasn't the coining of the phrase 'fake news' a repsonse to the pizzagate rumours? (the phrase then got used against the media that first pushed the idea) I have always remembered it like that- can anynoe confirm?
was that provenance of term?

>1

>current year
>still r3ddit spacing

LMAO

>another coincidence

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-12-16-43-42.png (1080x1920, 142K)

Publicity.

deepfakes have a very fatal flaw that i dont think anyone has realized yet

They are all on the same side, moron.
He is a Zionist and keeps whites complacent.

Moar like cohencidence.

youtube.com/watch?v=LoMDDQVI06E

Attached: 392816503.jpg (718x540, 114K)

you need a source video?

Dutroux affair is the most obvious and undeniable proof that higher ups are involved in satanic child abuse rings. UNDENIABLE. and who can think this is only in Belgium?

not only that, you need two different people