What made you open your eyes and realise that bullying is a good thing?

Attached: c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg (800x450, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3YUAwFxhuNY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bullying white boys so they all commit suicide is a good idea, nippon.

I've always said that your father is the first bully you learn to negotiate / survive.. then the school yard kids, then harder ones.. it prepares you for life.

All that male fraternal hazing is further testing to make sure that an unknown person is worthy of joining the group - They can take the shit being dealt.

Bring back bullies.

I thankfully don't live in a subhuman area of the world, and have never seen a thing such as bullying.

It must be very bad, as it makes people morally worse, decreases trust and surely makes you love life less.

After I stopped worrying and loved the "bomb".

Shut up and sit still, OP. I'm preparing your anus

No man, it makes you a superhuman, but only if you don't experience it you yourself of course. And then people are not just surprised but also play the victims when someone shoots up their school. Things like this makes me hope there is some kind of justice.

If I bullied a guy out of pure assholery, then he came armed and went full Call of Duty on my ass, I wouldn't say a thing.

They say that Sweden has virtually made bullying extinct. Pic related, it's the result.

Attached: 1446407746795.webm (1280x720, 2.42M)

Isnt it heartwarming seeing just how confident and happy children can be when just being themselves, protected from the hateful words of bullies?

Attached: 1446417371685.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

You might not give a shit about your spawn since you’re a bug/weeaboo, but if anyone touches mine I’m breaking something.

>Being subverted means its your natural state
I hope you kill yourself you piss skinned, microdick, manlet, monkey bitch. Go half ass your work more, at least its long hours.

Columbine

This. Bullying is societys way of trying to correct weak parenting before its too late.

this

Attached: 1560120538762.png (814x501, 659K)

>if anyone touches mine I’m breaking something
How about you teach your kid how to do that so you don’t have to step in? Let the kid go though some shit, he’ll become ruthless later in life and know how to fend for himself. Kids who know how to fight get bullied once.

>tfw boys in Swedistan are more feminine than the girls

Attached: 1559879359486.gif (200x267, 858K)

How about you teach your kids to not be niggers? But you will always be a lowlife slave so its too much for you.

Any boy who shows up in school as a faggot or pussy is sent there by parents infected with SJW or judaism. Any boy with normal masculinity will stand up for himself, and help his brothers instill sound values in his peers. Maybe you're shitposting kikes, maybe you're blaming the innocent for pain ultimately caused by your parents.

Attached: CrRoupKUEAAOXfE.jpg (600x694, 21K)

>blaming the innocent
>when they are the one who don't get helped
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK. TWO NUKES WERE NOT ENOUGH.

>teaching and encouraging your kid to pursue sports which encourage respect, restraint, and practical skills is for niggers
You have never grappled. Niggers will never not be niggers. You’re kid is going to have to deal with them at some point in time. Let them start it, your kid should finish it. If he can’t, then he is no better.

let us go down and make them in our image.

Attached: Moloch_the_god.gif (200x352, 61K)

>sports encourage respect
Is this what americucks unironically believe, its worse than I though.

You need some bullying son, to straighten you out. Post your address, I'll be there soon.

The only bullying you have ever seen is when your dog entered your anal cavity, leaf.

No, I encouraged that with the peanut butter and all, eh..

Bullying is just jockeying for social status. Nothing more. Nothing more than natural selection.

(maple syrup is preferred, but it's like so gosh darn expensive up here for daily doggy use)

When I was bullied as a kid, but then look back and realize I was kind of a sperg as a kid and the bullying taught me how to suppress my sperg level in public.

It's all about the fact that experiencing hardship on a regular basis forces one to improve and adapt.Bullying builds character,a bullied kid will eventually come to the conclusion that he either grows a pair or he'll suck it down for the rest of his school years.What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.With the advent of bullshit bullying sensibilization campaigns and no fights at school the younger generations have effectively been turned into pussified weaklings.

Attached: 158868.jpg (700x394, 61K)

Find a gym if you don’t believe me. Go box, grapple, or whatever they offer. You will never find a more respectful group of people. Why? Nothing teaches humility like getting your ass kicked on a constant basis. If you believe learning how to fight is for niggers then I don’t know what to tell you.

Great posts. Oh, and check them digits on the second post.

Attached: 1559790844761.png (1250x1404, 274K)

Science class when they taught us about evolution and selective pressure and I learned that humans are animals too

Do I even have to unironically respond to such brainlet posts. 99,99999% of these people have nigger tier impulse controls and they are only respectful(fearful) to people stronger than him. They are literal animals who will kill anyone as long as there would be no repercussions. They just want to play that kind of humbled and respectful persona because they know people are vain and retarded and can't see through it.

Your incoherent ramblings on something you have never witnessed, nor want to, show you are vain and retarded. If you’re such a smart dude who can see though the bullshit then why not go? Why not prove them wrong? You won’t, because you’re a miserable cunt who is afraid of getting his ass kicked. Afraid of failure. It’s ok, nobody wins all the time. The people who claim they do are liars.

>would kill anyone as long as there would be no repercussions
Nice projection faggot.

What, I'm fairly sure I have seen more than you will see through your whole life. But of course, slaves like you will be needed, someone has to be the brainless monkey.

>tfw dad moved away after divorce and never got bullied to see how tough life really was

Attached: 1560321996014.jpg (556x560, 23K)

MAKE BULLYING GREAT AGAIN

Its called committing sudoku, when talking to a nippon my friend.

Attached: 1559150030017.jpg (476x477, 22K)

nothing

Dad?
Try having two older brothers... shit was rough lads

Attached: 1559147181644.png (600x600, 777K)

>what
You’re a projecting faggot who is afraid to step outside his comfort zone. Is that so hard to understand?

>calls others brainless monkeys
>thinking learning how to defend himself is dumb
Lmao how badly did the Russians fuck up your gene pool?

Bullying is so good, all the nips kill themselves because of it.

Fucking nip. fuck off.

This. Fuck nips and their repressive, degenerate nation of bend-overs.

>step outside of your comfort zone
Then why don't you read a book, you brainlet. Like I said, I have seen and know more than you, you're a literal drooling retard who loves to suck niggers after they finish their NFL match.

It's the other way around, swedish guys are bullied by mohammedans even outside of Sweden because they are perceived as weak.

Here's a hint: weakness attracts aggression. If a bully wants to unleash his frustrations on others, will he pick some buffed up fucker who looks like he would love to snap a neck or two? No, he's going to go after the easy targets, just as a criminal will not go after targets that look like they can fight back and may even get him killed in self defense.

Bullying will always exist and it's foolish to think it can be eradicated, people who imagine a world without bullying can happen are utopians living in a feel-good bubble.

The real crime is the pacifism shoved down peoples' throats by the feelgood fags who sing Imagine and believe there's no evil in the hearts of men that they will have to confront at one point of their lives.

>read a book
I have.

>I have seen and know more than you
I can guarantee you this is false, mostly because you don’t know how to fight :^)

>implying I watch negro football league games

This, because we can't cure all people of mental illnesses we should all become mentally ill. Makes much more sense.

Based

>I have.
Which one, the introduction to being a cuck?
>mostly because you don’t know how to fight :^)
Considering where I live I'm fairly sure I can and you can't. You're some spoiled faggot who will shit his pants, all americans think they are immortal till they face reality.

Bullying was in Sparta.

Bullying is forbidden now: SIR YES SIR, UPHOLD GAY MARRIAGE SIR.
see the effect?

>which one
Currently reading decline of the west

>fairly sure I can
But you have already stated learning how to fight is for niggers. Does this make you a nigger? If where you live means you know to fight does that mean you’re a nigger by association. You can’t have it both ways fuckstick. If you’re such a hard man then go to a gym. Prove it to yourself so you’re certain.

>assuming all Americans are coddled faggots
You have not seen more than I have.

The more bullying goes on, the more degeneracy will increase.

Attached: 60211907_136853587476870_7564476686316363855_n.jpg (320x320, 15K)

Early. And often.

you're retarded if you think bullying is good

What mental illness, yours? If you think bullying will ever stop being a thing, you're retarded. You can either face the fact some people choose evil and you'll have to face them or believe in some pacifist cucked dream where we will all hold hands and sing songs of joy and happiness, you seem to have picked the latter option already.

>decline of the west
Oh nonono.
>stated learning how to fight is for niggers
It is, if you intentionally do it, I don't boost and claim to be an animal. I'm stating that my experience is greater than yours, as yours is only on your jewed TV.

bullying turns weak minded into faggots and trannies

Attached: sweden_yes.jpg (684x950, 161K)

Psychopathy and sadism are mental illnesses. It can only go away when people like you go away, but of course the jews do everything to keep you alive and well. And I don't think violence itself is bad, we need actual shoah. Its the intention.

you are actually retarded
If some psycho mother is turning her son into a girl bullying isnt going to help or change him, only hurt him
You think like a nigger

im sure the people that say this dont know what bullying is

>swedish guys are bullied by mohammedans
stuff like this happens because everyone is on mohammeds side, the school, the law, other muslims

Bullies already exist, its not bullying that needs to come back, its the ability to stand up to bullies without repercussion

That's right goyim, bullying is an evil thing done to good people by mean vicious haters. It's not in any way about calling out degeneracy, and teaching people who are a little bit too full of themselves a lesson. Bullying victims are heroes!

Attached: not a slut a bullying victim.png (1107x1243, 744K)

Coming from the most openly degenerate country. Go sip some toddler piss and fuck off you fucking gook bitch.

>oh nonono
What’s wrong? You said read a book and I currently am. No qualifications were given.

>learning how to fight is for niggers
>but i know how to fight because magic dirt or some shit
>my shithole stronk
You’re a dork larping as a well rounded person. You’d get your ass beat the moment you’d start shit, and you would because you’re a dork who is “fairly certain” despite not wanting to test that certainty. Pro tip, you’re not as good as you think you are. The sad thing is your country produces some of the best wrestlers on the planet.

>every American buys what they see on tv
>me smart tho
There you go again with those wild assumptions.

your mind has a childs cartoon version of what bullying is.
What you call bullying isnt bullying

Real bullying isnt helping anyone

Define bullying then.

>You’re a dork larping as a well rounded person
I'm not a fighter or good in any other animal related activity. I said I'm better specifically than you, you're a literal retard. I'm not going to reply to you anymore, you have your head really deep up your ass.

>every single bully is a psychopath
You're awfully simplistic if you think every singly bully is a fucked up kid who sets cats on fire growing up to be the next serial killer, just as not every single criminal is a Ted Bundy tier psychopath, some still have some guilt in them and feel that what they have done is wrong, whatever they have done even if it's something small such as stealing food from a store.

The world isn't made of good people versus absolute psychopaths. There are bad people out there with a conscience of sorts. People can change and just because someone is a bully, doesn't mean they will become someone who kills people when they grow up.

I don't know what happened to the kid in the OP pic but I am talking about schoolyard bullying.

How about you define it

If older bigger people physically harm you for no reason is that bullying and is that good?
That to me is nigger like psychopathy

The fat kid in my class is now skinny thanks to bullying and became a metrosexual, so it half worked i guess

>I’m going to stop stop replying because I’m better than you
>take that
Confirmed dork larping as a well rounded person. You’re not better than the local drunk, and you’d get your ass beat. That can change if you learn how to fight, but you won’t because you’re an arrogant prick.

used to befriend weak shits just to fight bullies

There are varying degrees of psychopathy. And many psychopaths dont do weird shit and fit into society
Psychopathy just means low or zero empathy

All bullies are low or zero empathy people that enjoy hurting others.

You’re the one saying that’s not real bullying so it would be best if you defined such a broad word.

Low empathy is genetic. They dont "change" and gain empathy as they grow older

Sam Hyde

youtube.com/watch?v=3YUAwFxhuNY

Most are, some (read 1 in 10) may regret it but most are straight up psychos. Its given that a lot of them also have bad parents who may have showed them that behavior or have damaged them but most of them have that animalistic drive.

that guy seems to think saying things like "you look like a girl" to some effeminate kid is ALL that bullying is

Im saying bullying can get very extreme and physical. So "bring back bullying" would only be said by someone that doesnt understand that

you also dodged my question

Now thats legal. You putting your dick in the dog is illegal.

God I fucking hate brazilians, you are a bunch of half ape abos. Hope somehow at some point some other country nukes Brazil. You are 100% niggers.

>That to me is nigger like psychopathy
You bring up a good point, and made me realize I've been painting with too broad a brush. Bullying done by niggers to try to assert dominance over white kids is degenerate and goes against the natural order. I'm talking about intra-racial bullying, which almost always aims to uphold social order and to teach kids from inadequate upbringings how to behave.

Attached: MqYHvEu.png (1885x1264, 2.93M)

If someone is labeled a bully, all of the other kids exclude the bully and are mean to him. That's right- they bully him.

Depends on the reason and way.

*method

Said the fucking Jap, bullying is done by people with mental/personal problems and somehow you are trying to promote that. What a fucking bitch, violence can be justified but bullying some powerless kid because of some random stupid reason is nigger mindset. Kys dicklet.

Well you sound like they didn't bully you enough.

Fag

>can get extreme
That doesn’t mean it will. It’s the same as how we define “hazing.” There are grey areas and possibilities that can influence the definition. The reason I dived your question is one, you did’t give a definition. Two, it’s a stupid question because that is obviously bullying and no it’s not “good” in the sense that those people are assholes. I will say that I’ve had both the school yard teasing and getting my ass kicked by older kids happen to me. I can’t blame them because looking back I was a weird little shit who ran his mouth. Some people dwell on it, I didn’t. People react differently to experiences.

Children can be the most vicious creatures. I learned to shut up, stop feeling sorry for myself, and improve my physical condition so the chances of getting my ass kicked again are lowered. It’s going to happen regardless because children are animals and create a pecking order.

Can you prove that all bullies have zero empathy? Some come from troubled families and just find unleashing on others their way to deal with their shitty life, not that it justifies it. Bullying isn't a genetic thing.

When did it go away? While society has named it and turned it into a discussion, those things have always happened. This cannot be eradicated, there's always going to be a confrontation of sorts with groups of people, sometimes it is at work, and the people who want to start trouble are going to pick the most frail targets, it's something primal, just as predators will go after weak targets. It's just nature.

What is your solution to bullying?

Siblings exist to kill other siblings for parent's love and food and inheritance. Having brothers mean you get really good at the survival game - I can't tell you how close my cousins have come to removing each other from the earth multiple times..

ur a fag

Attached: 1558093565571.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

Get your head out of your ass and study human nature. We're also never going to eliminate war, classes, greed, murder, adultery, and a whole host of other biologically driven actions. Best to understand them for what they are and cope.

Fuck you. Learn to stand your ground and defend your ideas.. first with your fists in the school yard, then in public life with your mind.. but knowing you can fall back to your fists if you have to.

they know exactly what it is, they wouldnt feel the need to excuse themselves as social guardians of normalcy otherwise.

I know exactly what bullying is.. I grew up in the 70's when you had to defend yourself as snitches ended up in ditches.. It was hard, but I figured it out. Wouldn't change a thing.

Only weak faggot pussies collapse under it. Go watch Full Metal Jacket - Gomer never should have been there, it's harsh, but the marines were right to ride him.. he would have gotten them killed in the field.

Based. Embrace the wisdom of this burger.

Based and Assadpilled.

Attached: 1558995452798.jpg (720x960, 106K)

The day that I initiated and organized a mob at my school to relentlessly harass and bully a girl in my class who we caught picking her nose and collecting the boogers in her desk... Someone shrieked as they were going by her desk, seeing a mountain of little boogers piled up in there. We all inspected it and came to the same conclusion: something must be done. Even the teacher was like: wtf are you doing kid? It was recess and we all stood around her singing a modified version of the beetles song: "Sheila lives in a yellow submarine" for that recess and the entire lunch hour. (and don't ask my why we selected that song, we were kids) I swear to god I saw three teachers in the window of the staff room looking on and nodding their heads approvingly, as if to say, this is necessary.

She never picked her nose in class ever again.

Everytime I see a dead nip hanging themself I just laugh