Redpilled polish schools

Meanwhile in typical polish school
youtube.com/watch?v=75V9KgZZtgM

Attached: based childs as fuck.png (951x668, 674K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zaolzie
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jedwabne_pogrom
genwiki.genealogy.net/Ariernachweis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_career_of_Adolf_Hitler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_von_Hindenburg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_presidential_election,_1932
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_von_Habsburg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angela_Merkel
sl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bismarckov_model_zdravstvenega_varstva
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based

and redpilled

what did they mean by this

is it real?

in poland we won a soccer match poland vs israel

yes

fucking polish scum will hang for this

Poles are so subhuman like the rest of their slave cousins

And the Polish ultra-right government will say that there is no anti-Semitism in Poland, I am ashamed!

Never forget the Polish death champs.

it is from my brother school they make some nazi draws for fun for example my brother draw this but it was disqualified because his history teacher saw swastika

Attached: rysunek na konkurs piłkarski.png (1073x482, 33K)

how come poles are so based

based

POLAND STRONG 4-0

Hahahaha what a bunch of deluded subhumans poles are, Nazis put them in camps and butchered them now they think they are nazis

Chad pole fisting israely incel

Attached: B818F281-FD08-43E8-9AD0-98A73F96C277.png (828x1792, 897K)

Make my pizza luigi and fuck off

xD

School can be fun when you draw.

>88
based kids

Każdy polak nienawidzi żydów, takie obrazki i konkursy to nic nowego, w zeszłym roku coś podobnego widziałem nawet w telewizji i zostało to określone jako humorystyczna zabawa.

Jews BTFO of Poland like in 1968

Hit too close to home, untermenchen?

Attached: hitlers-foreign-policy-24-728.jpg (728x546, 191K)

>wykop...pl

Fuck I love poland now for linking to this website, it's basically pol in polish.

That's in past HAHAHAHA.

Attached: Pope John Paul II burger on wheels.gif (500x400, 316K)

what the fuck did he say and why is this animal allowed here

Nice jewish history xd czechs were suppose to be part of reich. Heindrich was actualy rly impressed with prague.

not a surprise, polish people are antisemitic since birth

Attached: jebać żydów.jpg (840x454, 87K)

poland is definetly the last chance for europe

This, why did my great-grandfather have to leave it for Louisiana of all places is beyond me

It's not even fun

I love Poland.

Attached: PolenDeutschland.jpg (267x240, 13K)

Unfortunately not, it's all chan memes.

Unless that's what kids these days actually make their art about, in which case: yes.

As if we wouldn't do that to swedes as well if we got our way

Its reddit

Nothing changes the fact that you were seen as subhuman and put into labor camps, butchered, gassed, experimented on etc. Now worship your former masters like the utter subhumans you are.

read the comments
it's real

Poland annexed(stolen) Czech(Germanic people's) territory before WW2:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zaolzie
>Zaolzie
>Czech Republic
>annexation by Poland in October 1938

polish girls are biggest sluts i've ever seen, and also the prettiest

Well Germany has change completely too.

bazowane i czerwonopigułkowane
>polish plebbit is like Jow Forums
Yeah, after normalfags invaded this board, they certainly do share some similiarities.

Attached: P O L A N D in auschwitz.png (650x480, 236K)

Attached: rcp brejwiarz.png (720x496, 714K)

do you have any proof? holocaust did not happen

you probably never had a polish qt gf

Thats awesome

>Germany has changed so now we can worship our former masters
No wonder slavs were slaves throughout their history. That's where your name comes from kek, that's all you're good for.

Can confirm, knew one who came to NOLA for summer 2012 on a work-and-travel visa and quickly started earning twice her babysitting cash. Tried to brazenly fuck her way into the US citizenship, but failed. Apparently they're more slutty in the Southern portion of the country, funny how geography works

Yay! Cute Honoka-chan!

Attached: fa.png (841x599, 244K)

Slavs were never slaves, that's an Anglo myth. We actually enslaved Germans in Roman Empire, not other way around. Some Germans then fled to Russia, which became known as Rus Slavs aka Rus Viking, but Slavs existed before that.

this
>slavniggers thinking they are aryan race

Attached: wykurwiaj asuka.jpg (560x577, 66K)

Says the commiefag

And here we have a Jew subverting history. Notice the short bullet points and the lack of context for any events. Also word choice demonstrates framing, notice how they are always framed as victims. This is intentional goyim and it is to trick you to be empathetic and allow the parasite to latch.

poland is the last chance for the freedom europe

>M. Szczerski
nice touch

Aryan means non-Jewish, nothing else.

Don't bother they never do. It's just testimonies from paid off Jews looking to milk victim shekels.

>albert stodoła - jedwabny

Attached: pepe_bk.jpg (258x245, 12K)

>you have to be a Nazi to hate Jews

Attached: Kapparot-jofvvb438Ug (1).webm (640x360, 2.34M)

>paste the term into google
>find linkrel en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jedwabne_pogrom
Is there any end to the Polish basedness?

Attached: come home polenmensch.jpg (259x194, 8K)

WAGGLE YOUR WILLY FOR KAISER WILLY

Attached: wilhelm dance.gif (270x300, 86K)

>tfw your facial features look almost exactly like his
See, Czechs are Aryan patricians after all

Nobody liked that guy, like nobody liked Roman Empire leaders. Anglo, Germans and Slavs were fighting about territory, while Anglo and Germans also fought for land, but nobody wanted monarchy back besides Poland, so they got attacked by Germans, Russians and left alone by Anglo.

you'll never be aryan, just deal with it

genwiki.genealogy.net/Ariernachweis
>Als nicht arisch gilt, wer von nicht arischen, insbesondere jüdischen Eltern oder Großeltern abstammt. Es genügt, wenn ein Elternteil oder ein Großelternteil nicht arisch ist. Dies ist insbesondere dann anzunehmen, wenn ein Elternteil oder ein Großelternteil der jüdischen Religion angehört hat.
Translation:
>Non-Aryan, who is descended from non-Aryan, especially Jewish parents or grandparents. It is sufficient if a parent or a grandparent is not Aryan. This is especially true when a parent or a grandparent was of Jewish religion.

Aryan and Slav has nothing to do with race, it has to do with church records and culture. Of course being Aryan doesn't makes you a Nazi. Also being Aryan and Nazi doesn't makes you are Germanic Nazi Aryan. Niggers were in Nazi army too, but didn't had same Lebensraum possibilities. Poland under Nazi Empire would have citizenship of Reich, just not citizenship of Germany.

t.
you're a subhuman slave, just accept it.

Attached: 1521032033704.png (442x432, 223K)

Attached: IE-migrations.gif (1200x598, 2.28M)

Imperial Germany was the height of humanitarianism, wish we could get the Prussian spirit back into our society

You are the subhuman not using your eyes to see that Slavs are of many races.

schools in poland have very good education

>Slavs are of many races.
you mean they are mutts?

Attached: watermelon.jpg (498x498, 87K)

Imperial Germany imported Jews because Christcucks. Hitler killed Jews and extremely faithful Catholics, rest he spared, according to original plan, but then in war you just kill everybody.

Hitler didn't like anything about monarchy.

Monarchy army wasn't to liking of Hitler:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_career_of_Adolf_Hitler
>Hitler later claimed that he did not wish to serve the Habsburg Empire because of the mixture of "races" in its army.

Monarchy Catholic opponent:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_von_Hindenburg
>the Catholic Centre and other democratic parties united to support the Centre's Wilhelm Marx, who had twice served as chancellor and was now Minister President of Prussia. The Communists insisted on running their own candidate. The parties on the right established a committee to select their strongest candidate. After a week's indecision they decided on Hindenburg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_presidential_election,_1932
>Paul von Hindenburg, first elected in 1925
>His major opponent in the election was Adolf Hitler of the Nazi Party (NSDAP).

Monarchy kill:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_von_Habsburg
>Crown Prince of Austria, Hungary, Bohemia, Dalmatia, Croatia, Slavonia[1][2] Galicia and Lodomeria
>Hitler personally revoked the citizenship of Otto, his mother and his siblings, and the imperial-royal family found themselves stateless.
>Following the German annexation of Austria, Otto was sentenced to death by the Nazi regime; Rudolf Hess ordered that Otto was to be executed immediately if caught.

Whatever you retard without arguments.
2$ on your Trump account where you blame everything against Republican party, no matter if you agreed with it one second before, as long as Trump says now it's different in his Tweet, then you turn 180 degrees.

You leave Sminem out of this.

You do realize certain Slavic languages have the phraseologism "Prussian drill" for a reason, don't you?

This is so horrible, i'm literally shaking. Every antifascist organisation must be alerted about raising antisemitsm in Poland!

please alert them

What's your point? Slavic languages were banned by Germans and Austrian-Hungary, that's why the cultural revolution aka multiculturalism happened, we reclaimed our language and culture. Same thing EU tries to do today.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angela_Merkel
>Merkel acquired the nickname "Mutti" (a German familiar form of "mother"), said by Der Spiegel to refer to an idealised mother figure from the 1950s and 1960s.[121] She has also been called the "Iron Chancellor", in reference to Otto von Bismarck.

Healhcare in Slovenia:
sl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bismarckov_model_zdravstvenega_varstva
>Leta 1889 ga je ustanovil nemški kancler Otto von Bismarck. Po tem sistemu je urejeno zdravstveno varstvo tudi v Sloveniji.
Translation:
>In 1889 German Chancellor Otto von Bismarck founded this healthcare. Under this system regulates health care in Slovenia.

Do you even realize that monarchy banking in Europe was never richer.

Poland is the greatest country on earth.

i count on the help from the good people of this board

come on you have to do something!

bump

Don't worry I called Germany.

Fuck jews poland in the hill!!!!!

Godd :DDDD

Italians literally look like Turks so what makes u think that Hitler wouldn't want to exterminate u too? U probably got mistaken for a gypsy in Poland so u hate Polaks now lol

Attached: Screenshot_20190612-165241__01.jpg (1080x1171, 150K)

boomerfag

imagine being so black (italian) that you can't even read your history books correctly

Just the jobless Southern scum actually

are polish children rly so redpilled on kikes? how into educating future generation like that

Centuries of being forced to tolerate their bullshit by the rulers is the perfect way to immunize the youth

bump

bump

polish people are not based lmao. they are fucking stupid retarded fucks who should be ruled by a dictator. only then we can achieve greatness

also genocide all jews & germans and russians bydło NOW

Attached: 5a94426fd30fd_o,size,1088x550,opt,w,q,71,h,e36e15.jpg (1088x550, 100K)

Listen I'm from America so I can tell you with confidence. I've seen our capabilities. Eventually Poland will be the most advanced world superpower and America, Russia and China will grovel at the feet of Jan Pawel.

Attached: d1ks5s0-24c06504-9e2d-4e3e-98ce-7d40f048cf28.jpg (710x1024, 125K)

this

It's fake and made by far left, antifa and lgbt supporting polish image-board karachan.org

wow, is this real?
so based & redpilled kids