WW3 POSSIBILITY?

www.wsws.org/en/articles/2019/06/03/pers-j03.html

>Just days earlier, Vice President Mike Pence, addressing the graduating class at West Point, predicted war in the Pacific, in Europe and in the Americas within the graduates’ lifetimes.

“It is a virtual certainty that you will fight on a battlefield for America at some point in your life … Some of you will join the fight on the Korean Peninsula and in the Indo-Pacific, where North Korea continues to threaten the peace, and an increasingly militarized China challenges our presence in the region. Some of you will join the fight in Europe, where an aggressive Russia seeks to redraw international boundaries by force. And some of you may even be called upon to serve in this hemisphere.

Why do these politicians think it's okay to use civilian lives as pawns to further their own interests and ideology?

Attached: image.jpg (640x427, 45K)

>Why do these politicians think it's okay to use civilian lives as pawns to further their own interests and ideology?
Because last 50 times they tried, no one did anything to stop it

Yes ok but this time there are nuclear weapons involved. Are American politicians this fucking stupid???

It's no longer just a possibly, but a probability.

No, they are psychopaths.

I cant decide which is stupider, thinking you will survive the nukes long enough to have a "war" or the twitter defending zoophiles thing.
I'd say they are about the same.

Attached: praiseatom.jpg (300x168, 7K)

In my estimation there will be wars before the widespread use of nuclear weapons leading to mutually assured destruction.

starting ww3 before the US civil war starts/goes hot is their only hope....a US civil war will topple the current world power structures and the people in charge want to stay in charge....without the military backing of the US, they can't control the world...so everything must be done to avoid creating a power vacuum due the US civil war going hot....even ww3 is preferable to losing control over the US military system...

No one's gonna use nukes except maybe North Korea and Iran, those two don't get nothing from the juden controlled world, that's why everyone is trying so hard to make them look bad when all they want is to be left the fuck alone.
About not using nukes, let me rephrase that, no one's gonna use nukes unless it's (((their))) last resort, (((they))) would rather burn the world to ashes than give it up.

thats even stupider than the other two things, you're going to have a war and then both sides get wiped by delayed nukes, for what purpose?
NASA, get me the fuck out of here.

nothing will happen

everything will be fine

there's no reason to worry

anybody else sleepy?

Nothing is going to happen

>implying I won't welcome nuclear fire like my brother returned home from a long time at sea

I hate the fucking media, it’s all fun and dandy when it came to propaganda against muslims, china, russia and now actual newsworthy issues are completely ignored. No one fucking cares.

The causal factors of the confrontations cannot merely be mitigated by common sense because many of them are beyond rational human control. There will most likely be wars before the widespread use of nuclear weapons because opposing forces will try to take as many resources, and secure as much geostrategic gain, as they jockey for the best possible position over their adversaries.

In fact this is already happening. Now. Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria and Yemen are all concrete examples. Presently these are all limited to proxy wars, or wars between a nuclear power and a non-nuclear power, but eventually there will be outright confrontations between opposing nuclear powers.

Obviously mutually assured destruction will be delayed for as long as possible, barring a serious accident.

>aggressive Russia
All I see is a growing communist threat and it ain't speaking Russian.

The only thing worse than a shill is a faggot larping as a shill. Kys

This is also my prediction. There was a phrase in the article “sleeping walking into ww1” except this time it’s ww3 and we’re all going to suffer for it, even the by standers who had nothing to do with the conflict between China and the us.

Most of the US budget has gone into technology that breaks missile control treaties which includes anti-ballistic missile tech and ways to destroy enemy missiles in a sneak attack. If you actually look at US nuclear weapons deployment you'll notice that their minuteman force is tiny, their bomber and submarine forces cannot react instantly to a strike order like ICBM forces can - yet, their military funding is extremely high.

Almost 50% of their declared budget is classified but their official budget is dwarfed by trillions in black money which goes to the National Reconnaissance Office which is a front agency that stems from the Manhattan Project for controlling technology under the Invention Secrecy Act. This includes active camo, acoustic cloaking, advanced propulsion, chemical lasers.

The NRO manages the defensive capability & withholds the offensive capability from the US Global Strike Command and dripfeeds the tech only when Russia/China catch up. The Tic-Tac videos are NRO field tests.

Attached: 1559178846382.png (800x582, 176K)

>Obviously mutually assured destruction will be delayed for as long as possible

lul no, unless you mean delayed as in a few hours. Once this war starts it won't be a long one. .

Don't worry. As soon as the white race dies out the bug people will guide the apes to the stars.

>Why do these politicians think it's okay to use civilian lives as pawns to further their own interests and ideology?
bio-robots

Dimona.
Is our best hope Iran capturing and reverse-engineering Chinese drones from the Houthis to fuck the kikes?

Do you even know what Russia did in Georgia? Ukraine? Moldova? The Baltic?
Some of these new right wing people are completely clueless about the Russian threat.
Russia is slowly financing political unrest and taking countries over, while some people still insist that they are just a conservative nation trying to get around the evil US imperialism.

Attached: dugin.jpg (220x309, 19K)

It's a fact by now, Nigel. Get your assault spoons ready.

Ask the people's of LNR, DNR and Republic of South Ossetia how they feel about these interventions.

Read the rest of the post before that sentence, and the posts I made before that.

I bet Russians would be far better off and happier living under Finnish rule, which would solve the 3rd world level Russian corruption and poverty, should we then hand over Russia to Finland?
You are completely retarded, you don't care about these people, all you care is to see Russia reclaiming it's lost territories.

>Iran has nuclear weapons
>Israel has nuclear weapons
Pick one and only one.

"Muh go to boogeyman evil ruskies..."
As if the trojan horse in almost every country isn't a bigger threat. Do you honestly think all shitskins will remain calm when they are a majority and the toxic white man can't pay for all their social benefits anymore?

Blyat you are retarded. We don't rule there. Autonomous. Does that word tell you something?

Of course you do, are you stupid or you just think i am that stupid?
These governments are nothing but Russian puppets, which will get slowly consumed by the Russian government in time, like what's happening in Belarus.

Military personnel are not civilians how retarded are these niggers

God I hope so. Fuck this gay world.

miga

He's quite specific about where they'll be fighting!

Exactly.
I could give 0 shits about Russia when the US is being subverted on the inside, and its not Russia communist

>like what's happening in Belarus
>if they are not under USA that means they are under Russia
Ok, you clearly know shit. Have fun arguing with retards like you.

It confuses me as to why the elite, jews, whatever, whoever, invite the destruction of the west. Why do they want rule over a broken desperate ruined country and peoples. How the fuck is that beneficial to anyone. Whose money are they taking when we are doing nothing but fighting in the streets for food because their social programs busted

this. ww3 is the globohomos version of flipping the chessboard.