This is the biggest redpill documentary for women:

This is the biggest redpill documentary for women:
youtube.com/watch?v=W2esgEiLKOo

>Roastie dates nigger refugee.
>Nigger freaks out and throws acid on her.
>Toll status: Paid.
>Nigger trolls her from jail by sending her letters laughing at her new face.

Attached: 1.png (831x677, 547K)

Judging by whats left her old face was pretty laughable too, toll paid.

Nobody cares, toll #28567573 is paid

Based, race traitors BTFO

came to post this. the acid was redundant

Based

Attached: toll.png (1100x534, 137K)

That's not funny at all though, seek help you mentally unstable loser.

>tfw no ghoul gf

I wish Niggers would brand every whiteoid they fuck like this. Makes it easier to know who the coal burners are.

get fucked roastie

No! fucking roastie coalburner whore didn't die!
THE TOLL WON'T BE PAID IN FUCKING FULL UNTIL SHE DIES AT THE HANDS OF A FUCKING NIGGER!!

Attached: 4a3c3e9ddb89babe1ae32689dd958171.jpg (720x621, 38K)

This,
fucking newfags...

Correct, this was a toll paid in part. Anyone have the document handy? Ill try and find it.

SHE LOOKS LIKE AN AVOCADO. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We're getting acid attacks here in Toronto now too.
Thank you Trudie.
The media id barred from covering it because "it may cause public harm and unrest".
We're having up to three a day, they throw it from bikes and scooters.

Attached: 1558734923855.png (1187x1043, 1.1M)

Living the rest of your life with a melted face is probably worse than just dying.

Toll has been paid.

from the video thumbnail she looks pretty solid /tho. I would say strong 6 at least

Attached: part.jpg (488x695, 214K)

all women in the comments:
"she's brave and still beautiful"

>this

irony is that this retard is a newfag

living day in day out with people staring at your fucked up head while you have psychological issues due to it, add to all of that the probable inability to hold a job just as icing on the cake. retards think she got off easy.

looked*

At least the nose ring makes the other side of her face just as ugly.

HAHAHAHA, she thinks race doesn't matters, when it's literal genocide of genes. Acid only changed couple of genes, while here children will be totally ruined.

This poster does NOT represent the opinions of my country.

>so brave and beautiful to get fucked by a godless nigger (unmarried, of course)

fucking society nowadays, goddamn. is that nigger so brave and courageous to literally throw acid on her face now, too?

COPE

video is over a year old, yet somehow there is no close-captioning or auto-translate available

subtle suppression by j*Wtube

Attached: lefrance.jpg (960x741, 79K)

Mix the race, melt the face.

Nothing changed, absolutely nothing, since race isn't real, so acid attack can't be real either. I see nothing.

>implying women can be redpilled

Attached: toll paid.jpg (512x375, 61K)

She serves as great walking example for other women about Nigger question if they ever attempt such a stunt...

Also why did she wanted to rebel daddy? These modern women don't seem to be molested or suffer from anything significant that they have to rebel against daddies.

I guess spoiling your little princess into oblivion makes them go into suicidal rage where they need more princess point from daddy.
But daddy to old, daddy don't pay attention anymore.

Attached: 1538975420397.png (634x864, 586K)

>roastie so desperate for attention that she still reads the letters
nigger what are you talking about bullying just stop reading the letters lmao

>why did she want to rebel against daddy
they're fucking women. what do you expect? nowadays, they're treated like gods with orbiters on every corner and basically immune to the law in some respects, it's pretty fucking easy for them to get drunk with power.

You’re the only one who said it was funny

Marriage and family fails only because of one reason, because you are consumer capitalistic Christian cuck, basically you don't do anything with your family, not even your hair, you need somebody else to pay so they do your haircut. When you get used to having other than your family doing food, hair and fun, then you getting cucked and that's what you become.

Top fucking kek. Absolutely deserved.

I think two-face is a better example to other women than if she were dead.

That’s what makes it sad; she’s so hideous her only dating options are sand niggers

Pic is the gentleman in question.

Attached: 2019-06-12_p377.jpg (553x416, 29K)

That's not a refugee, that's just a nigger migrant. Germans literally can't tell the difference between Syrian and some random ooga booga.

LOOOOL She said on End of video she has a NEW GUY who she says :"at least buys me jewelry"

WTF Women have it so fucking easy, they can even find Beta provider with Molten fucking face and after Fucking Niggers.
Jesus Christ Male race pisses me off.

Attached: 1558832623349.jpg (1080x1312, 667K)

She called him a "dream man".

Attached: 2019-06-12_p378.jpg (912x776, 53K)

aaaw nooo that sucks

Wrong, it is funny.

She was some ugly looking Jewish woman, so no wonder and he wanted citizenship and money, so he would do anything no normal man would ever do, then he got pissed because the bitch didn't appreciate his pussy licking, she thought it was just daily life how man should be.

Attached: fd3.jpg (499x371, 29K)

>Jesus Christ Male race pisses me off.

Yep. You are most correct here. We are our own downfall. Many such cases. Sad.

Imagine nigger writing 10 pages love letter, that should be a warning sign that he was just crawling into her ass.

Seek a bigger dildo for your ass, FAGGOT.

A mistake that'll follow her for the rest of her life, she deserved it, like others said toll paid.

Attached: 1559516047277.jpg (617x800, 69K)

probably makes sense to keep these letters to use them against him when it either comes to parole or lifelong preventive detention
although I wouldn't read them but just give them to an attorney

Translation - dumb and hung

Of course is not funny, but for sure it is arousing

Attached: 1549882673431.jpg (800x600, 212K)

>We're getting acid attacks here in Toronto now too.
>Thank you Trudie.
>The media id barred from covering it because "it may cause public harm and unrest".

What's your source? I haven't heard of this.

Do they just have jars of acid on hand or some shit?

In England it's easy to buy acid at the local hardware stores. They used to be banned there, but then they lifted the ban with predictable results.

THE CALIPHATE RISES

have sex lmao

all these cunts get what they deserve. i see no problem here.

why the fuck does that image look so fake?
is this even an official image of those two girls in morocco?

What exactly is it with 3rd worlders and acid?

Roastie got her thot face fucked up and the nigger is in prison, praise kek

>Nigger trolls her from jail by sending her letters laughing at her new face.
based af

Dont you know? There doesnt have to be a war to make you a refugee. Just some sort of made up inconvenience suffices. As long as you're muslim/dark. White South Africans need not apply.

>Germans literally can't tell the difference between Syrian and some random ooga booga
What are you, a racist?

>wanting to redpill women who want to date niggers
just be glad they are removing themselves from the white gene pool. The same is true for women who think it's fine to have abortions. Be glad they don't procreate

Jesus fuck women are so disgusting for wanting to fuck apes

>that picture

very large laughter

have sex incel

What the woman needs to do is get word out to the inmates that they can have 10 grand to make this cunts life hell

Not bad Nige. Have a (You)

I don't know if it's because I'm mad as hell today due to an illness flare-up, but I struggle to feel much for this woman. Yes, it's a pity she got acid thrown on her by a savage negro, but I just don't like the vibe I get from her because she looks, dresses, moves, and at times sounds like a dyke.

The acid-throwing lover boy was pretty adamant about NOT regretting doing what he did. He also said he threw acid on her because he wanted her to look as ugly on the outside as she's on the inside in her heart. My guess is he's a narcissist and mad that this dyke-looking woman dumped him when she should've been grateful to him. It's a bitter pill to be dumped by someone you consider less attractive / less everything than you yourself.

Her new man is her former first love (Jugendliebe), by the way, and in the end of the documentary it was said she's pregnant.

Attached: nuffins.jpg (512x429, 43K)

If she was dead she would just be another forgotten statistic. At least now she is a living reminder.

Also since Germany is being mentioned I want to say that any German posters from the Balkans are fucking pathetic roaches.

It's fake. Only the video where one of them is beheaded is real.

It was sulfuric acid, by the way.

Maybe other women will start realising the truth soon.

Attached: 56CFC8E7-7D81-474D-8A90-2A741FB07C0A.jpg (747x1003, 147K)

Isn’t it though? She probably invited her into her country, into her home, and into her bedroom and then only to be replayed with a bucket of acid to the face.

Man, that Two Face cosplay is going places.

Depends if they clearly state that she's in situation cause she dated a nigger, or if they just end up saying "men are pigs".

Attached: Ash's_Sympathies.jpg (331x327, 40K)

Get Emu'd

life is a funny thing

Attached: french nigger aids.jpg (960x684, 91K)

>nosering
the sad part is she probably doesn't even realise what the mistake was
she'll keep blaming men, instead of the type of man she choose

The best part of the interview?
>Do you regret now being a nigger lover?

why hasn't the murder rate increased?

He was adopted from Brazil as a small child.

Nogs are literally the Orcs

Not sure. I have other sources that say they have. Guess they’re too busy raping women.

>if we were more inclusive he would have assimiliated and wouldn't be replicating third world behavior from his original culture!
>We need mo money from whypipo foh dem programs!

it's all so tiresome

Attached: joker_smile.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Sadly this would be the ideal situation

>This is the biggest redpill documentary for women
>biggest redpill for women
THEY WON'T LEARN!!!!

Attached: 1560246405722.jpg (850x641, 60K)

>ooga booga
niggers find that offensive

source please

The nigger did us a favor by marking her out for us. More of them should be this considerate.

Murder is rare, with the scale on that graph the rate could have doubled and you wouldn't be able to see it. Raw numbers are always better for spotting trends, graphs are usually used to obscure or exaggerate them.

Thats not the funnies I came here to see.
Boo.
No fun, all SRS BSNS with you isn't it?

Attached: 1559359566413.png (364x397, 193K)

well on the bright side she can play Heather Dent in the all-female Batman cinematic universe