Kill the islam

Need darknet link where i can buy guns.
Im living in Germany where the fking humans are manipulated and stupid af. I see how the muslims having joy and fun by raping our girls and take over europe. We need to kill them all.
i hope europe will wake up and fight versus the fking kebabs.

Attached: rwds_mug-ra189f8d22d634f09b443724b70a2ea77_kz9ae_307.jpg (307x173, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liberalists.org/principles/
nsa.asn.au/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Show flag, kike

Attached: 1524696428977.png (1110x590, 572K)

>literally glowing

You first kike.

Attached: (((they))).gif (452x523, 3K)

Nice try officer

Try Goatse.org, I buy my AK-47s there

Bump

Talk to these guys, they have the hookup: liberalists.org/principles/

Attached: glow in the dark.jpg (2318x1669, 464K)

Thank me later.

nsa.asn.au/

The only way to defeat religion is by offering safe spaces for apostates instead of snowflakes,. You could use your guns to protect them, not to kill random people. This will set a precedence and you will lead by example not by becoming a murderer

SAGE
MODs, please come out of the fuckboi corner and sweep this trash thread

Attached: 1560185183635.gif (500x249, 1.9M)

OP is a Glownigger

Sage

do it, just do it

Cool story bro. Plotline for your new book?

Attached: 1514000738437.jpg (2048x2048, 505K)

Calm down hans

white women are tasty and deserve the rape

hahahahhhahahah

Attached: 1543176038779.jpg (680x454, 71K)

Talmud is strong in you.
What ever you do, Dont mention the Njews!!!

Go for it frend.

He is the MOD

Jow Forums is a board of peace. Try the Democratic Underground, they might be able to help.

OP doesn't know this since he is sucking too many dicks but there have been also muslims who volunteer to join the third reich.
Albania had SS Skanderbeg unit, responsible for "taking out your trash" in east and south of the border. BUT.
If you only mean about this faggots who love calling themself muslim and rape womens and watch naked womens dancing live in public tv.
Then fucking yes lets do a fucking crusade to take out niggers and kebabs

Oh yeah I'm getting fucked. Checked the kickstarter comments. You can't make this shit up. You get the collectors edition after you get the game...

They've not made them yet. This is a shitty way to say they've not fucking made them yet. 5 million dollars and they've not made the fucking collectors editions before launch! I would reckon that the two dumb bastards that paid $2,500 to get a custom stained glass window related to the game are never going to actually get those stand glass windows.

Attached: JUSTTTTTT!.png (1496x280, 29K)