Reminder that Slav(e)s are subhuman

Reminder that Slav(e)s are subhuman

Attached: hitlers-foreign-policy-24-728.jpg (728x546, 191K)

You just figured that out ? Lol they are mongol mutts. They are not white like you and me my white brotha.

Attached: IMG_1846.jpg (800x1132, 160K)

>white like you and me
>56% replying to italian
it is a humour thread i see

It's funny. They were seen as subhuman and put into labor camps, butchered, gassed, experimented on etc. Now they worship their former masters like the utter subhumans they are.

Always cringe seeing a polish untermenchen larping as a Nazi when his grandmother was used as a sex slave by them.

based sergei shoigu is unironically whiter than you, incel faggot

Attached: Flag+of+Novorossiya+2.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

>They are not white
Yep, not in the Nazi sense.
And that's very fortunate, because it gets us a racism pass in the eyes of the progressives. You can say whatever you want if you say it with a thick Slavic accent. Nobody outrages, nobody even blames you because in their frame of awareness you're not the evil oppressor. You get all the perks of being white and none of the associated white hate.

Why are Poles subhuman then? I know virtually nothing about Eastern Europe

You have no perks of being white you slave animal.

Salin murdered more Slavs than Hitler and he was their leader. They probably are subhuman if they can't figure out who's in their own in group.

Stalin*

I've been abroad my fair share and yes, I most certainly do.

1/4 Czech, does that make me a nigger?

Just look at them.

Attached: 1560192291082.jpg (1600x1099, 385K)

stalin wasnt a slav, jackass. he was georgian, that makes him a caucasian churka

Did a big slav bull fucked your wife?

He was a jew bigger

>muh suphoomans
>Lose every SINGLE war against Russians since 1000AD

Reminder that Berlin was captured by Russians in 1768 already

Heh, nuthin personell krautnazi scum

Attached: russiameme.jpg (752x440, 57K)

Slav bull
Slavs can't even save their own women. Everyone goes there for sex tourism and mail order brides.

Italy was utterly pathetic in ww2

Daily reminder Slav are true Aryan. The yamnaya were proto indo european and raped blonde ppl.
Hustory keep repeating as russia keep invading and raping mainland europe every time they go mad
I would rather hire a RVSSIAN BVLL to defeat Pakistan than a wh*Te dog.
Because the Rvssian will actually fight. Westeen europoor would just suck uncircumcised paki cock.

*circumcised

Why are you so obsessed with Paki cock, poojeet? Do you have some PTSD of a paki cock going inside your gf?

Attached: 1560009075404.webm (320x580, 503K)

shut the fuck up italian paki
Its you again.
Imagine living in Italy and shilling for your shithole
At least i live in my country

Kys paki shit

>Muh everyone who hates poos is a Paki meme
Poos are severely deluded. They seem to think everyone who hates them must be paki. Come back to reality you shitskin. Regardless this thread does does not concern you so fuck off

Attached: 1559159748592.webm (480x480, 2.89M)