Brown hair and eyes

Why is there this meme on Jow Forums that people with brown hair and eyes can't be White?

I know plenty of Whites with brown hair and eyes and pic related (Lauren Mayberry) is an example. So according to you she isn't White? (She's not Jewish, I checked)

Attached: images.jpg (640x479, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldatlas.com/articles/which-eye-color-is-the-most-common-in-the-world.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3MtfpId9VCQ
medievalchronicles.com/medieval-history/medieval-history-periods/moorish-period/who-were-the-moors/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh and to define what "White" means - it means anyone of European ancestry, people who fully cluster in with the European genetic group, which is a very real subset. Real-er than "Jews", "Blacks" or "Indians" as an ethnic group.

So, kikes and shitskins stay away from this thread.

Attached: images (1).jpg (633x485, 45K)

bump

>(She's not Jewish, I checked)
Check harder. Mayberry is a variant of Mayberger - most jewish. Think Mayberry, RFD. The entire cast, like most TV shows, was jewish. It would only stand to reason the town, Mayberry, was named after a jew as well. She also has the phenotype and is an 'entertai(ner)'.

Sorry pal, your thread's a loser.

Attached: Andy Griffith.jpg (2506x3996, 1.57M)

Okay and I know multiple people IRL who literally aren't Jewish but they have brown hair and eyes too. Are you really saying 100% of European descent people have blue/green eyes? That's kind of a genetic impossibility.

Attached: 1556371602054.png (481x515, 20K)

>who literally aren't Jewish
Why? Because someone up the chain changed their name or married into another race or started attending a 'protestant' church? The protestant churches in the south are packed with jews who claim they aren't jews. What do you suppose happened to the carpetbaggers and why are there so many towns incorporated within a year or two after the supposed civil war? Who do you think the carpetbaggers were? They were the Merchants and they still run things today.

Attached: carpetbagger(((s))).jpg (294x370, 151K)

If it doeant have blue or green eyes it's a mutt. Blue eyed master race report in

That sounds so fucking retarded dude. The entire Western world and presumably 30% of Whites who have brown eyes are all secret Jews? Wtf? You sound like you're going off the deep end bro.

Attached: 7fbl.png (699x1254, 938K)

>If it doeant have blue or green eyes it's a mutt
That's a pantload of nonsense as well. There are plenty of blue-eyed jews.

Because shitskins can't have blue and green eyes. Brown hair brown eyes is ultra common and is the official eye and hair color of the globo-mutt

green eyed english/celtic here, its hilarious watching the mongrels try to cope with their obvious inadequacy.

>That sounds so fucking retarded dude
I'm sorry for your ignorance. You've obviously not studied history and subscribe to the crap you learned in your indoctrination center.

You take this board too seriously. "White" is a meme.

Because Jow Forums is gay as hell

My wife has brown hair and brown eyes. She's Danish and Scottish and burns after 10 minutes in sunlight. Her mom is blond haired and blue eyed. Her father has black hair and grey eyes. White people can be any combination of hair and eyes.

all jews are mutts

This.
The only people who post D&C nonsense are kikes, or nordoids who have nothing else to show for being white other than
>muh hair color
>muh eye color
Theyre the same tier as niggers
>muh dik bixnood muhfugga

Attached: 1543173697977.png (434x341, 41K)

the meme is about the southern european countries because they're not really white at all, they literally had black ancestors.

Do you watch to many fucking hollywood movies? The moors were not black

Also moorish admixture is very little in southern europe

they technically weren't, but they were still just northern dindus

The Moors were black, Moor -literally- means black person. It's ironic that you're talking about Hollywood when the only thing you know about Moors is the wikipedia page, you may as well be looking up facts about the holocaust if you're taking the Moor wiki page seriously. Unironically read a book, brother. There's no good reason to be this dense about history.

What is Moorish admixture? You don't even know what a Moor is, the ancient blacks of those countries aren't even an ethnic group, they became the Spanish you know today. So when you're looking at genetics, the flags that implicate your typical dark featured "Spanish" are going to be "Moorish" in the context of ancestry.

whites can have light brown hair. brown eyes are not white though

pol is full of inbred jews posting shit. if you don't know what's legit getting posted, you will have a hard time here.

Moors are descendants of arabs and berbers

90% of people in the world have brown eyes. so much for that.

welp. 79% still, it's the majority. this place is full of brainded kikes so... better never listen to this shithole in the first place. do your own research.

worldatlas.com/articles/which-eye-color-is-the-most-common-in-the-world.html

I'm the son of two brown eyed people. If they're not white, how did I get hazel eyes?

Attached: 20190530_185942_1.jpg (709x730, 100K)

Arabs and Berbers are historically majority black. The white Berbers aren't even worth mentioning, and the reason Arabs and Spanish both look the way they do is because of their mixed ancestry.

I guess he isnt white then

Attached: leonardo-da-vinci.jpg (350x392, 46K)

genetically speaking, brown eyes are the best as they can deal with uv rays and the like better than blue or green eyes.

Could be the same reason brown people get those color eyes, or you're white. You are probably white.

The same goes for dark skin, genetically speaking.

>bixnood muhfugga
>ayo lemme in duh muhfugga ethnostate im whitey too nigga look at muh eyes an hair

Attached: ayo im a aryan nigga.jpg (375x500, 39K)

Lauren is so beautiful and cute
youtube.com/watch?v=3MtfpId9VCQ

>guten tag kamerade
>o-oh i am not white because of my brown eyes and hair
>very well good luck in your ethnostate kamerade i guess i will just have to face the neger hordes alone

Attached: i guess ill just go on my way then.jpg (339x350, 11K)

No moors only used black slaves here and there as soldiers that's about it

medievalchronicles.com/medieval-history/medieval-history-periods/moorish-period/who-were-the-moors/

>be white
or
>not be white
This is the question

Attached: 1CD56FE6-D7CB-40E0-BD16-50735CFE73C2.jpg (800x1025, 187K)

Was this really the extent of your research? I'm not trying to troll you here, the term Moor is older than Islam, the Spanish have a festival celebrating their Moorish history, black face and all, there is a Moorish influence in ALL periods of European art, there are depictions in illuminated manuscripts of 100% black Moorish armies, I could go on but I doubt you even care to learn about history.

The only world where Moors weren't majority black is the clown world. The reason humanity is so weak is because of guys like you who don't even know where we all come from. Brainwashed by public education or history channel propaganda.

DNA says I am 7% Danish/Norway 93% Briton/North Western Europe. Further Family history says Norman decent that came over with William the conqueror which suggests further back would say viking that came with Roland to France/Normandy. My eyes and hair are brown. So I think that chart up higher is BS.

Why whites are so retarded with their own race' Always fighting and saying who is white and who isn't? You retards are going extinct for shit like that

angry coping nog detected

mongrel mutt slavnigger

Attached: 1560040821945.jpg (343x375, 27K)

It's not that they can't be white.

It's that not having brown hair or brown eyes makes you white.

All elephants are gray, not everything gray is an elephant.

kikes and non-whites literally spam that the divide and conquer
brown eyes and hair are native to europe

Because Jow Forums is filled with shills and nordicist who cant get their head out of their ass

its kikes and nonwhites that spam that

Also taking a look at your source it's not even that bad and it doesn't imply what you said it did....

Ashkenazi Jews are White Southern Meds though. They genetically overlap with Greeks and Sicilians. Even if she’s Ashkenazi Jewish, she’s still White (or at least extremely close to it)

Attached: 15B309C4-9C4C-468D-A3FA-DB9790485D4A.png (1334x1067, 117K)

they need to redefine everything they use. "white" is a category used by brainlets (aka the US Gov) According to the US census North Africans, Middle Easterners, and Euros are all white.

Because they're trying to destroy history, to hide the truth. The term caucasian was originally a specification of black aboriginals, not Europeans. Look at it now thogh.

All blue eyed people have a common WHITE ancestor, why this scared the kikes into the cheddar man hoax IDK.

Coincidentally all the ancient gods of tjhe Levant and south America had blue eyes, Europeans are literally Gods chosen, which is why the synagogue of satan is trying to destroy us.

>ameriniggers having any say in the subject of who is white

Attached: 1534423301652.jpg (800x981, 102K)

Blue eyes are a european feature. They are pretenders

Ashkenazi Jews are predominantly European though

Attached: 0D6ECB1C-3DE6-4C1B-9CD8-1151F07A03CD.png (750x1334, 117K)

>likewise to merkelkeks

80% of Ashkenazi maternal ancestry is Euro

Attached: 2A842813-6820-4E7A-824C-B830DBD0E1E2.png (750x1334, 179K)

Askenazim are turkic though, Iranians are actually the purest Jewish Phenotype, not even trolling.

Just like all people had a common BLACK ancestor. That's also in our genetics.

So they're larping as G-ds chosen, I know.

Brunettes are my favorite

Ashkenazis are closer to Greeks (and other Southern Meds) than Turks due to increased Euro admixture. I think Turkish is a decent chunk of Ashkenazi ancestry though.

Yeah basically.

Not actually proven. The oldest human fossils found are no longer inside of Africa. There was no missing link, they are a sub species

I apologize. I should have read more carefully. I realize we agreed the whole time

He's LARPing. Probably a JIDF poster.

Because they are insecure. Just as jews are so insecure that they have to take self-love to the extreme (WE are god's chosen people, only us, everyone else is an animal), these blonde, blue eyed fags don't have anything else to show, so they think that they are the master race because they have blue eyes and blonde hair. They believe that they recessive genes will save the humanity, like automatically. It's basically done. They don't have to do anything, just brag about their eyes on a site full of trans faggots.

It's simple as that.

I know, they're fucking useless, I often wonder how high their staff turnover is.

>The oldest known evidence for anatomically modern humans (as of 2017) are fossils found at Jebel Irhoud, Morocco, dated about 300,000 years old
That aside, genetics always say old humans are black. Whites are a recent mutation. They say that appeared like 10k years ago or something.

I don't like this topic because it doesn't tell us much about our history, but you're not correct.

You mean to ask why are jews on pol trying to split the white population against itself?

It's a jidf meme. Lurk more, nigger.

Attached: eyes-diversity.jpg (384x1052, 45K)

Attached: 1350220702625.jpg (970x980, 413K)

They weren't modern humans. Pic related is the only common ancestor I'm willing to accept. Also you share over half your DNA with a cabbage

Attached: 13486-004-89AFA931.jpg (300x197, 6K)

all niggers

That whole narrative Is to sow discord between people. Jow Forums has long been comprised. What better way to distract people than to argue over such b.s.

I'm American and I traced my surname all the way back to Virginia in the late 1700s and pic is my ethnicity map. My family has always stayed true to their race.

Attached: 2very-white.jpg (1211x599, 215K)

Your eye looks like a sunflower surrounded by grass, nice trees too

Blue eyes are recessive (r) as opposed to brown which is dominant (R) so your parents probably have Rr so you have blue eyed ancestors. Friends I went to school with who were brothers both had blue eyes. Their parents... both a fairly dark brown

>Falling for the aryan masterace meme

Go to sleeep

It's a joke

You sure do talk a lot of shit for an endangered ethnic group, Hans. I almost feel bad that my grand children will grow up assuming all Germans are brown Arabs.

Attached: 1512008758809.png (264x255, 126K)