Do you watch Conservative e-celebs?

Do you watch Conservative e-celebs?

Attached: 1560354122175.png (1279x884, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J2aqeYJg118
youtube.com/watch?v=WYyZKaSiZlw
youtube.com/watch?v=-cgGjJpAb68
youtube.com/watch?v=RrsNr-NGqE8
youtube.com/watch?v=1r7Tl0FYJ64
youtube.com/watch?v=-SeCD8tJUhU
youtube.com/watch?v=PT9e5Fw9Wi0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, fuck off

>Are you retarded
No.

fuck off with ur tranny shit

No. I just watch Destiny and he is good enough to show how stupid the whole conservative party is.

It's not a tranny you brainlet

youtube.com/watch?v=J2aqeYJg118

No, fuck off. Conservatives are just as anti-White as Liberals.

not retarded enough to perpetuate trad thottery if that's what you're asking

No, and I thought I filtered "e-celebs," but I guess it was just the prominent names.

>Conservative e-celebs?
((( )))

Nope

Give me money so I can slut round the world, paypig.

Attached: Lauren-Southern.jpg (900x600, 77K)

i've seen her on skynews australia as a normal reporter. i didn't know she was an internet hoe

No, because I'm not a fucking numbskull that needs someone else to think for me.

Not regularly no. Sometimes I'll click on a link I see posted here if it looks interesting enough. But it usually isn't.

>tfw it's too late to become her financially dommed paypig

maybe

Attached: 1549473586541.jpg (1536x2048, 668K)

Never even heard of this one but
>Jimmy Kimmel

Attached: gun-control.jpg (634x951, 106K)

Cringe and faggot pilled

She is actually good at making leftists seethe at rallies etc

If that’s all you’re interested in, why not watch pro wrestling instead.

i watch people who are entertaining and i’m critical of everything they say. if i want an intelligent exposition of ideas i pick up a book, i do not follow the eceleb shepherd cults.

I did when I was a shclubby civ-nat back in 2016

Only Boston Antifa. I think they are more centrists though

Yes, Sargon, Tim Pool, and Steven Crowder provide fair and balanced commentary.

perhaps

Attached: 34056908_2140658669546883_6377402341452152832_n.jpg (750x877, 199K)

Closest things to e celeb I watch are Owen Benjamin and Vox streams.

No, I'm not gay.

I like academic agent and vincent james. Most others are just entertainment

kys

Owen Benjamin? You watch him for how retarded he is? That guy is completely insane

She looks like your typical nigger fucking whore of a white bitch doing tradthot vids for money.

yes because it's more thought provoking than pouring over the same bullshit threads. Jow Forums used to break news, now it just breaks my heart.

Man, Counterpoints looks different.

No. I don't watch any e-celebs on any side. There is a small % of us that see them all for what they are, cut the puppet strings and don't need to be guided.

Attached: Kaitlin Bennett bikini.jpg (907x1084, 136K)

They're all gatekeeper faggots that dont past "wreckin the libtards".

i like her

Attached: Kaitlin Bennett cherokee.jpg (1033x1374, 236K)

Are there any right wing e-celebs that actually have husbands and children or are they all roastie tradthots?

>DesTINY
Jow Forums and Jow Forums has always been a board of shitposters like kantbot, fuentes, soph and venti. do not pretend like you belong here shill. destiny is reddit tier

Attached: IMG_3605.jpg (392x331, 25K)

Its so blatant and obvious that she sucks and fucks niggers, why are you posting this here?

You like sluts that suck nigger cocks off? Fucking fahggot.

No, watch Jonathan Bowden if you want a modern speaker who says something interesting and actually knows what he's talking about, probably why they killed him.

your full of shit

Attached: 1519126391625.jpg (600x450, 63K)

Imagine the head she gives in her full make-up.

Attached: 1524619219284.png (205x215, 79K)

they're all horrendously dumb.

What happened to pic related? She was hot

Attached: altrightfu.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

Destiny is a KEK

He is pretty crazy now. I wonder when he’ll tragically slaughter his family

AA is good if you want to learn.

I used to but ever since seeing most conservative/right-wing e-celebs get BTFO by progressives, I find it very difficult to take them seriously.

All of Contrapoints's video debunk all the Alt-Right talking points.

Destiny BTFO every Alt-Righter he debated - from JF, to Nick Fuentes, to Sargon.

You have to be a literal brainlet to actually still take conservative/right-wing e-celebs seriously.

>Destiny
Metokur literally made him cry and ragequit. The little boy doesn’t understand that talking fast doesn’t make you intelligent.

KEK** wtf it changed it

C U C K ****

Sargon isn’t alt right don’t be a fag

Counterpoints is a disingenuous faggot.

>ole dreamy
She was a pretty lass but got scared off by stormfags. As I say and have done since 2014: stormfags gonna storm.

my waifus

No. You're retarded.

desTiny never ragequit both debates with metokur. why you lying? jim just exposed himself as being a troll in it for the lulz in both conversations, one of them being nearly 4 hours long.
youtube.com/watch?v=WYyZKaSiZlw
youtube.com/watch?v=-cgGjJpAb68

Destiny : OMG ur like totally a race realist like oh. my. god.

If you call this debating, you're a fucking retard.

why are both of you responding to the same troll's post twice?

no, I'm not a afraid to speak with women IRL

Destiny only debated low hanging alt-lite retards. he would get his shit kicked in by anyone on TRS

>absurd amount of bare skin
>"conservative"
>On the internet
>attention whore
>"uhm liek hai guise omg lol donald trump is the best liek omg i'm not likeee other girls I think for myslef lol birth control is bad like yeah yuck uhhhmm i can make good sandwiches lol omg that like makes me like such a perfect wife even tho i have no hymen"
yea no all women are the same.

Attached: sheisnottheone.webm (1280x532, 1.14M)

i am not giving this manlet views, fuck off

cHHecked
pastor joe fox is my kind of tradthot

Attached: pjf.png (417x444, 305K)

Contra is a retarded AGP who pretends to be "le rational SJW" but in the end, >she is as pro-censorship as the rest of them. >Her videos are purely style over substance shit with just same repeated leftist points you already know
Althype and Blaire White easily disproved his claims while on interview with Sargon, he's shown his true "fascists bad commies good" colors
youtube.com/watch?v=RrsNr-NGqE8
youtube.com/watch?v=1r7Tl0FYJ64
youtube.com/watch?v=-SeCD8tJUhU
youtube.com/watch?v=PT9e5Fw9Wi0

As for desTINY, you must be really low IQ to think this adderall addict is good at debating - faggot just talks really fast and makes a ton of garbage points based on unrealistic hypothetical scenarios

Girl on the right is so ugly. Truly, she has the face of some proto-Babushka exiled in Krakow.

I can't tell who's crazier though, Owen or his fans that cling to everything he says. Owen occsionally says some good shit and seems to have a good overall outlook on things but he seems to have overdosed hard on redpills when he should have slowly been opened up to the jew shit.

Attached: 1532644600569.png (501x599, 456K)

This chicks accent is fake as fuck

his fans are so fucking weird it manages to come across in a livestream chat. A cult of loneliness

Too visual, conceptually pathetic. Hideous long, pointy nose. I only remember as Dangly Diddler now.

Styx had that same problem.

Attached: 1556983349614.png (718x804, 576K)

> A cult of loneliness
That's why I post on Jow Forums
I'm depressed now

The real conservative females are invisible because they know their place.

I recognize that episode

Attached: millenial milkies.webm (948x720, 2.95M)

Very weird, I've seen some here and on /x/ before, it reminds me of any secretive club, they'll be like "you're a bear too??" and start jerking each other off over simply watching the same youtuber.

Attached: 1532644615346.jpg (328x1024, 57K)

Monocausalists are equally pathetic because it’s obvious they’re strawmanning everyone as judaized automata.