Calls himself "Christian Prince"

>Calls himself "Christian Prince".
>Is a butthurt christcuck who got cockslapped by Khaled and Omar back in highschool.
>Believes in a weak religion that is nothing but inconsistencies and has no solid foundation.
>Took lessons from Jews on how to debate.
>His brain only works by taking the least likely interpretations of verses which are most convenient for him, skewing the meaning of words, making ridiculous leaps in logic, then finishing off with a absolute non-argument while thinking that he actually proved a point.
>Thinks he can successfully "disprove" Islam while his own cucktianity crumbles from beneath him.

Attached: Christian Prince.jpg (810x810, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b3whzghCucs
youtube.com/watch?v=y-WI8cPkyEg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Christian Prince
Christian Piss.

>BTFO Muslims
>Y-you just don’t understand the true i-interpretation

Your “Prophet” was a Warlord degenerate that fucked a 9 year old and nothing you say will ever change this fact. Also, your shitty Quran says that Allah gave us the Injeel “Gospels” and that it’s true, but then also claims that Jesus wasn’t divine. Your book is nonsense.

>Your “Prophet” was a Warlord degenerate that fucked a 9 year old and nothing you say will ever change this fact.
COPE

Attached: Aisha real age.jpg (2048x1412, 181K)

A 19 year old girl that sat in Muhammad’s lap and played with dolls and toys?

Give me a fucking break

I also like how you didn’t even try to refute Muhammad being a warlord, you Muslims know that you’re a savage, evil people

COPE

>I also like how you didn’t even try to refute Muhammad being a warlord
What's your point mutt? If the prophet Muhammad was a warlord then so was Moses. In fact the book of Isaiah prophesizes the coming of a prophet from Arabia ("the praised one") who would be a great military leader.

>Lies
I can sense the asshurt.

So now you’re switching the argument from “She was 19” to “Its ok that she was 9, plenty of people in history fucked 9 years olds!” You and your “Prophet” are sick degenerates.

The difference between Moses and Muhammad is that Moses did what he did because God told him to and Muhammad did what he did for his own personal gain. Which is why he made up a revelation about how it’s totally cool to fuck your son in laws wife, and another revelation that it’s ok to murder people for making fun of him.

And despite why you retarded Muslims say, there is nothing in the Bible that says anything about Mohammed. You take bible verses out of their context in order to justify your heresy, just like all of the other fake prophets throughout history,your religion is literally just desert Mormonism.

Literally who?
>The Bible is inconsistent
Never mind, didn't realize you were actually retarded.

Attached: 1556844520604.jpg (700x639, 45K)

>So now you’re switching the argument from “She was 19” to “Its ok that she was 9, plenty of people in history fucked 9 years olds!”
When the fuck did I ever say that? Typical lying piece of shit christcuck. You are blatantly lying and arguing just like your idol "Christian prince". All you christucks are the same lying butthurt scumbags.
>The difference between Moses and Muhammad is that Moses did what he did because God told him to and Muhammad did what he did for his own personal gain.
COPE
>And despite why you retarded Muslims say, there is nothing in the Bible that says anything about Mohammed. You take bible verses out of their context in order to justify your heresy
More Cope.
youtube.com/watch?v=y-WI8cPkyEg

“COPE” isn’t an argument moron, keep being a slave to heresy, have fun in hell

You literally believe that Jesus somehow pulled a switcheroo and everyone just didn't notice it was actually Judas on the cross. Just like the Jews, you deny what you claim to be divine source material.

You will burn in hell for eternity, at this rate.

Fuck you mehmet. Day of the Pork Chop soon.

>“COPE” isn’t an argument moron
It is. Watch the videos pussy.

>You literally believe that Jesus somehow pulled a switcheroo
>Jesus
>Not God
You christcucks are so dumb.

Memeflag ignored.

Your prophets a pedo and is in hell along with every mudslime

You’re too inbred and stupid to come up with an actual argument yourself so you have to post videos of (((intellectuals))) and spam COPE

Absolutely pathetic

Butthurt mudslime the post

Nope, deal with it.

Nah, I just don't waste my time on retards.

Cope.

Attached: Dutch politician Islam 2.png (992x1119, 489K)

OP is a butt hurt mudslime

He only writes it because it gets (you)s. He would never post something that wouldn't get at least one response, how else could he manage?

>OP is a butt hurt mudslime
Don't project mutt. It's not my fault that Saleem is banging your sister.

>God deceived people so well that they were divinely inspired to create a false religion and incorrectly record the events to the point that all the apostles were willingly martyred for insisting that they saw was true
>And then mohammad, who admitted to writing verses while possessed by a demon, told us the REAL truth
Yeah, we're so dumb, lmao

Elaborate mutt. You are just speaking jibberish.

It’s not jibberish, you’re just a complete fucking idiot

COPE

>Unable to substantiate claims.
Just like I expected.

You previously stated you believe God deceived everybody and it was Judas on the cross.

Reread my previous post. The idea that these accounts (with the NT being the literal most scribed book in history) are unreliable, but that mudhammed's aren't, is ridiculous.
It's also evident you don't care about anything other than hating Christians, as you incorrectly attempted to imply the Bible prophesies of mudhammed. So, which is it? How did you determine one was inspired word and the other was... An inspired lie? Boy, that sure sounds consistent with the character of God.

>You previously stated you believe God deceived everybody and it was Judas on the cross.
When did I state that mutt?
Also thanks for proving that Christcucks invent things that never happened, just like your idol "Christian prince".
>as you incorrectly attempted to imply the Bible prophesies of mudhammed
Prove it wrong.
>An inspired lie
I never said that either. The original message of the bible was true. Christians corrupted and warped it later on to suit themselves.

>My idol
See my first post, retard.
Whatever point you're trying to make, assuming there is one, is retarded.

idk who that mongrel is, but he is an abomination.

>See my first post, retard.
What post you phonefag? You changed your ID, how am I supposed to know which is your post?
Literal Christian brainlets.

>You're a brainlet!
>Also the Bible is inconsistent and has changed over time
>Even though the newest manuscripts match the oldest

[Sahih Bukhari] These are from the authentic hadith. They are from the most authoritative Islamic sources:
>Narrated Hisham's father: Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old. - Vol. V; Book: 58; #236
>Narrated 'Aisha: that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death). - Vol. VI; Book 62; #64
>Narrated 'Aisha: I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Apostle used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for 'Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.) - Vol. 8; Book 73; #151

>no argument.

>Bukhari
Ignored.