THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF CANADA LMAOING

Attached: 156642355.png (591x653, 434K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/oqj8oVVK3lJ4/
youtube.com/watch?v=AX88EZ7d9Bo
youtube.com/watch?v=Jg1fxPrZ8zs
yorku.ca/index.html
youtu.be/lNGV8P-1teE
theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/the-politics-of-2036-when-canada-is-as-brown-as-it-is-white/article33814437/
ctvnews.ca/canada/nearly-half-of-canadians-will-be-immigrants-children-of-immigrants-by-2036-statscan-1.3256361
cbc.ca/news/canada/minorities-to-rise-significantly-by-2031-statscan-1.865985
etymonline.com/word/nation
twitter.com/fluffernuffers/status/1138495973297201153
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Id colonize her

The United States is equally as bad and if you take pleasure in watching the sacking of white countries, you're probably a shitskin or kike.

its fine, we'll just need 2 walls

Canadians are not white

>I don't consider myself Canadian

Same. Canada is a fake country.

>Trudeau = this is fine jpg.

are we supposed to be mad bc the sandnigger is right?

Honestly, pretty based and redpilled

No one is Canadian. Canada died. We're bugs in the corpse of a once great country.

Throw her in Jail. Anti-Semitism is illegal in this fine land.

She is a virtuous and thoughtful woman, and is correct in her statement.

Based Muslim. Fuck israel and her pet bitch the United States

>Iranian-Canadian
why don't they just say Iranian?

Nice that they give the full names of the agitators.

Nasim Agari eh?

That’s pretty based though

This. Middle Eastern girls are perfection.

>Canada
>once great country
Pick one leaf

Cringe but redpilled

Post link faggot.

Attached: Thedecline.jpg (1536x817, 419K)

Canadians arent white

>israel is shit
she's not wrong though

isn't it a bit hypocritical to live in that country, reap all of the benefits of being a citizen there, and then scold the very country she depends on for sustenance?

>25 years
try 2 years

Also there is nothing wrong with this. They WANT to go back to Iran and their home countries to live in a post Israel middle east and to live in peace among their own kind without sanctions or Mossad hit squads overthrowing their elected governments.

Attached: Hating Israel.jpg (832x827, 87K)

SHE IS NOT WRONG

Attached: 1560002616096.jpg (708x480, 37K)

"Al-Quds Day rally in Toronto took place on June 1, 2019. The speakers at the event were Suzanne Weiss, Ken Stone, Zafar Bangash, Ali Mallah, Nasim Askari, Robert Massoud, Dmitri Lascaris, Ted Schmidt, Leary Charles, Yves Engler and Stephen Ellis who read a statement written by Rabbi Stern from Neturei Karta. Hussein Mojtahedy led the slogans between speakers.

During the rally, the song “Long Live Palestine” by British Iraqi rapper Kareem Dennis “Lowkey” was broadcast over the PA system provided by the organizers."

Enjoy starving to pay for poop skins

bitchute.com/video/oqj8oVVK3lJ4/

No, why? A resident in general is not indebted to the state, nor other way around, because a state is simply a sum of residents.

SHE

IS

NOT

WRONG

Dios mio...

I dont that thing is Canadian either. Thats a mudshit.

Says a lot about Russia then

>dios mio
Your still not white

>shitting on russia when you could shit on Israel
why are you retarded, is it because youre part russian yourself?

Based

she says she isn't Canadian, but her accent insinuates that she has lived there since birth, making her Canadian even if she boldly rejects it. My point is, she is the sum of everything she claims to hate. She is living in the very same white supremacist colonial project she describes in the video. She is a product of it because she is speaking English and living in Canada, not speaking Farsi in Iran. Actual Iranians probably think of her as some dumb whore

One of my favourite things that happened in university is that some geniuses thought they could have a panel on the Palestine conflict. All the Jews and Arabs showed up to basically shout at each other. The night tapered off with some guy in a wheelchair crying out "what have Jews ever done for the world?" And then security had to be called in.

>dislikes me shitting on russia
>calls me retarded because I am half russian
AAAAAAAGHHHHH

York uni???

>import sand people
>also import sand people desert feud

No, east coast. They started throwing chairs at each other.

Basically, if you want to fuck up the jews, just have them share the room with some arabs.

"Leary Charles of the Canadian Union of Postal Workers also delivered a powerful message on behalf of the 54,000 members of CUPW. Canadian author and social activist Yves Engler also addressed the rally.

The vast array of speakers effectively refuted the vicious Zionist propaganda that has been hurled at annual Quds Day rallies for years.

This year’s rally was no different. Sue-Ann Levy who writes for the local pro-Zionist rag, the Toronto Sun, was furious when she alleged why the Quds rally was allowed to proceed despite a Toronto City Council motion of May 14 that said no “hate rallies” would be permitted on city property?"

LMAO its was an anti-zionist rally but also with some WHITE MALE screeching about the postal system. What? (Canada has good postal service btw).

So I guess America is a Mexican country since a large majority speak Spanish. Or does speaking English make us all British? Your logic is stupid

does that mean Arabs are our proxy warriors?

what I'm saying is she's deracinated like any other native Canadian

the Muslims are everyone's proxy warriors, and the Arabs just have no filter when it comes to Jews. Nothing more than that. Criticize Israel in their presence and their eyes will usually light up.

I don't dislike them. In some ways I feel bad for them. They don't want to be here, but they have no choice because 70 years of Zionist foreign policy has completely uprooted their nations. But if they're going to spit in my face and call my ancestors oppressors then of course I'm going to have a problem with it

>that headline
>t. moarpheus
kek

Because she speaks English? I’m sure she speaks her native tongue at home too. I guess illegal immigrants in the us are American if they know English?

She needs to go back to Iran if she doesnt want to be Canadian

>I guess illegal immigrants in the us are American if they know English?

no because they weren't born here. The Iranian girl was born in Canada yet she claims not to be Canadian.

Okay her point about Israel is valid but what? Canada is racist? Then why is she there?

youtube.com/watch?v=AX88EZ7d9Bo

What else to expect from a shithole country that produces stuff like this?

If you are talking about this broad she was born in Tehran.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jg1fxPrZ8zs dancing is illegal in Iran. She's probably too tainted by western decadence to be a good citizen by the mullahs' standards

>Same. Canada is a fake country.
I've been sa ying this forever.
Fake money.
Fake eyebrows.
Canada is POST NATIONAL.

So you have no problems with anchor babies then? Or refugees that have children on us soil? That makes them American? Also what about America’s that were born abroad to American parents? Guess they aren’t really Americans since they weren’t born on us soil

we burned your white house down and trump is still complaining about it, cope harder

yorku.ca/index.html

My wife works at the Post. I get all the good insider union shit.

Full house digits^.Parts of Canada are lost, others are just fine. Not any different than the USA.

Whiter than you

this
build one along the north and keep those retarded leaves out

Based and redpilled kuds

the anchor baby loophole should be closed. But if you were born in America, and have lived nowhere else, how can you not be American? Obviously there are people who live in ethnic enclaves and don't assimilate but they're still American by virtue of citizenship, not that I endorse that by any means. America doesn't have the centuries of forging of ethnic identity that other nations have. These immigrants who come to America and remain insular are that way because they have a strong sense of identity. There is no distinct American ethnicity

They are likeable but I wouldn't go as far to say they are trustworthy. In the end, Muslims are pagans, and an enemy of Christians, and their policies will always reflect that. The uprooting is not a rescue operation, it's just greed and ambition playing its course. It is the old mistake of assuming a change in geography will make a change in spirit.

Why would you be a guest if you talk like that? Would you host a guest who talks about you like that?

True true leaf.
Fuck Southern Ontarion
Fuck BC
I'm partial the maritimes- the government kinda shat on their industry.

You'd colonize a fucking shoe too i reckon

If it’s been near her pussy I would

Why are you surprised when a whole country voted to elect that dunce called Justin Trudeau ?
youtu.be/lNGV8P-1teE
theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/the-politics-of-2036-when-canada-is-as-brown-as-it-is-white/article33814437/
ctvnews.ca/canada/nearly-half-of-canadians-will-be-immigrants-children-of-immigrants-by-2036-statscan-1.3256361
cbc.ca/news/canada/minorities-to-rise-significantly-by-2031-statscan-1.865985

Attached: Canada-PostNationalState-Trudeau.jpg (1000x750, 141K)

>So I guess America is a Mexican country since a large majority speak Spanish
You know there is more to America than Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, California, and Florida.

For this simple reason right here

>nation (n.)
c. 1300, nacioun, "a race of people, large group of people with common ancestry and language," from Old French nacion "birth, rank; descendants, relatives; country, homeland" (12c.) and directly from Latin nationem (nominative natio) "birth, origin; breed, stock, kind, species; race of people, tribe," literally "that which has been born," from natus, past participle of nasci "be born" (Old Latin gnasci), from PIE root *gene- "give birth, beget," with derivatives referring to procreation and familial and tribal groups.
Source: etymonline.com/word/nation
You're using the kike definition of the word nation.

>two walls
>hasn't even started the first one yet
Sad.

>25 years

Based

>he's going to wall himself inside a country that's majority non-white

Attached: 1560079753352.jpg (852x640, 52K)

lol imagine being so gay you'd fuck a shoe

You're*

You do realize that muhamed is the most popular London baby boy name correct?

Canada used to be like the wild west but cold. Sounds pretty good to me desu. But it's been shit for a while.

Iranian accents sound almost french if you didn't know.

I know, but walls are a waste of time and money, a distraction from the real problem of non-white legal migration and anti-white policies.

What's needed is repatriation policies and caps on non-white migration.

twitter.com/fluffernuffers/status/1138495973297201153

The Borensteins brought this on themselves

lmao

Attached: 9DD0E879-2064-4517-877F-EB3F26E8AFE1.jpg (748x448, 71K)

Good afternoon, Solomon.

The current state of the West is whites being unpaid babysitters while the ethnic children fight over the scraps of crumbling infrastructure.

lmao

Tiresome. Get off Jow Forums.

And you think thats going to happen? Fucking kek mutt your country was subverted by the kikes even before mine was.

>Canada is a racist colonialist project
I WISH this were still true

Attached: Alexander_MacKenzie_by_Thomas_Lawrence_(c.1800).jpg (529x640, 42K)