Please help Hong Kong!

Guys, I, and the entirety of Hong Kong, need your help.

Hong Kong, the place I come from, is going to pass a law allowing criminal suspects to be deported from HK, Macau, Taiwan to China under China's request.

This can destroy the core values of Hong Kong(mainly the freedom of speech), and will mean that Hong Kong will be directly ruled by China before the 50-year limit expires.

Even though over 1M Hong Kongers has gone to a protest against passing the bill, the government still doesn't care and the policemen were very brutal against the protesters. Worse still, since the HK government is only a puppet controlled by the CCP, the chance of the bill being passed is essentially 99% unless other countries do something to help us.

So please help us, fellow anons, by raising international awareness about this-the more people and governments know about this, the better. You can also give tips for protesting to us to help fight back, or even do other things to help us!

Please help me anons-you're our only hope.

Attached: adad.jpg (750x563, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States–Hong_Kong_Policy_Act
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

>we are aware of your situation
unfortunately nobody cares, have a bump

>Upon receiving a request for extradition, Hong Kong’s Department of Justice first determines whether several conditions are met, including: the crime is one of the 37 listed categories and punishable by seven years or more in prison; the offence in question is a crime in both Hong Kong and the requesting jurisdiction; the offence in question is not of a political character, and the offence is not punishable by death.
>If the justice department determines that the conditions are met, then it goes before Hong Kong’s chief executive, who can decide whether to veto or proceed with the extradition request. At this point, the suspect can apply for judicial review, with a right to appeal in the city’s highest court. If the request proceeds, an arrest warrant is issued, after which the subject is immediately barred from leaving Hong Kong. Once the subject is arrested, the case moves to the courts, where a preliminary hearing is held. Once the court decides that there is no political motive behind the extradition request, and that there is sufficient prima facie evidence that there is a possible case, it can then make an order of committal. At this point, the suspect can appeal.
>With the judicial process over, the request goes back to the chief executive, who can again decide to deny the extradition request on humanitarian grounds. Here, the subject can petition the chief executive to oppose extradition. Should the chief executive decide to proceed with the extradition, an extradition order is given. At this stage, the suspect can again appeal to the courts to stop the extradition. If the suspect decides not to appeal, or if the appeal is unsuccessful, the suspect is extradited. The process could take years, which is typical of extradition proceedings.

doesn't the criminal an offender in hong kong law as well?

only if you help us with our Jew problem

Don't all you fuckers know Kung Fu, what's the problem?

the main issue is that the law can be used to transport those who are arrested in protests to China, where they will be punished heavily.

oops, i meant to say:
doesn't the criminal have to be an offender under hong kong law as well?
it even states that the offence cannot be one of political nature, nor can it be punishable by death, and has to be punishable by a minimum of seven years, so this isn't some arbitrary thing it seems

why do you think the chinks can abuse this?

wouldn't being arrested in protest fall under a 'political crime' and thus not be valid?

Kung Fu is useless against bullets......
Look it up, the police are starting to use rubber bullets against the protesters.

Inb4 Chinacucks with asian fetish, Communist-capitalist sympathizers and Chinese agents start sperging out.

They can simply classify these suspects under other types of crimes.

Sorry bro, China is gonna China. The elite of your country will move themselves and all their wealth out of the country and your over-leveraged house of cards is going to collapse.

China isn't communist anymore but they're still better than the americans. They should rule the world. Enjoy the labor camp faggots.

Haven't you seen the Matrix? Pretty sure it was ripped off Shaolin Monks, start training more

Chinese Arab spring is happening and nobody cares.

You should assassinate political leaders. That always helps liven up any discourse.

So this is how they fight the capitalist and their tariffs

When we see it on the Mainland, then we'll pay attention

Make shanghai great again

but that would require hong kong justice to also reclassify the crime to one that falls into the category that justifies extradition
i guess you're just straight up saying the hong kong justice department is completely untrustworthy in the first place?

Unless the G20 talks collapse and Trump is ready to really up the pressure you guys are fucked

The only chinese country we care about is japan. Maybe you should make something like anime or video games and you would get more support

Did you really think the commies were going to leave you be, right there on their border, until 2049?
Your very existence - successful capitalist city, bilingual (Chinese/English) population, friendly with the West - is an affront to every value the commies promote.
You (HK) are to mainland China as conservatives/Christians are to leftist/Dems in America - antithetical.
>"This is war, Peacock!"

Attached: 1543523223604.png (1440x900, 1.18M)

China is owned by Jews, enjoy serving Israel Chinkoids

>Guys, I, and the entirety of Hong Kong, need your help.
>Hong Kong chinks in 1998: YAAAAAS FUCK OFF WHITEY!
>Hong Kong chinks in 2019: BAAAAAW HELP US WHITEY!

You made your bed, now lie in it.

Attached: 1497217548614.jpg (596x709, 40K)

Don't you chaps still have the option to become UK citizens? I suggest you do so and gtfo of HK before Halloween when things shift politically here post--Brexit. The UK is a bit of a shithole at the moment, but it doesn't have government sponsored "disappearnces" like china, yet.

Attached: sipsinspace.jpg (1286x1624, 231K)

Spotted the angry chinacuck.

Yes, especially with the CCP pulling the strings

Fuck off CIA nigger.
i hope the Mandarin has you shot.

Riots happen almost all year in China, this is a normal day for them, relax

>hasn't played Hong Kong 97

Troll or genuine retard. Likely a genuine retard.

>memeflag

If you want to be taken seriously on this board then lose the memeflag.

Where are the Triad, Taipan underworld gangs ? I wanna see some oldschool kungfu pitched battles, swords and arrows vs truncheons and rubber bullets, fucking ninjas decapitating people from fire escapes. What happened to you Hong Kong ? You used to be cool.

Attached: China16.jpg (1600x1511, 258K)

>This can destroy the core values of Hong Kong(mainly the freedom of speech)
based

freedom of speech is used by degenerates to destroy nations

>This can destroy the core values of Hong Kong(mainly the freedom of speech), and will mean that Hong Kong will be directly ruled by China before the 50-year limit expires.
I'm quite certain that there is a purpose for this law (like not allowing HK to be a safe heaven for Chinese criminals or some other justified reason) that you don't even mention.

>Even though over 1M Hong Kongers has gone to a protest against passing the bill, the government still doesn't care and the policemen were very brutal against the protesters.
MUH POLICE BRUTALITY
This tells me two things:
A. If 1M protest it and the government still passes it, it's probably a justified law
B. The protesters are probably scum if the police finds reasons to beat them up

Enjoy your bubble while it lasts

Attached: 1519496975369.jpg (1440x1380, 387K)

Nothing will help you. You aren't some middle eastern country with rag tag people shooting and blowing shit up, you have the Chinese military to worry about.

No one will be there to help Hong Kong. Though I cannot imagine the dread to more sudden Chinese dominance you'll be feeling. It is something I wouldn't want someone to experience.

TBF, they are also backing the HK government in secret.

HK ppl need to form militias to fight back now.

wrong

HK isnt a peasant uprising in the country

HOLY SHIT BASED A MILLION CHINESE PEOPLE MARCHING IN HONG KONG, ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

Attached: 1526153411989.gif (500x281, 82K)

>kungfu

Attached: I KNOW KUNG FOO.webm (240x417, 2.51M)

You need bloodshed, no other way around.

Attached: 218b37db091e09dfaa341178119187f09fd50e395fa056129978a20790d5960c.jpg (656x746, 198K)

>unless other countries do something to help us
You think the Chink don't know that? They've been setting this up and waiting for the moment when no country will be willing or able to object.
You had all the money, should've build your own army before chinks did. But you preferred to spend it on gilded toilets and rolls-royces.

in that case you shouldn't be protesting the law, it seems innocuous enough
the problem is you don't trust your judges and you simply don't like the CCP

besides if the CCP is as evil as we like to make them out to be people will still disappear if they want them to, they're hardly going to bother going through legal extradition

The virgin umbrella vs the chad yellow vest

1) The main purpose of the law is to allow the CCP to grasp more control to Hong Kong and effectively have direct control to in before the 50-year limit expires
2) The policemen have learned from the occupy central movement(a relative peaceful movement protesting something), causing them to be more brutal in approach.
3) The HK government is only a puppet of the CCP-once the CCP want the law to be passed, the law will be passed in Hong Kong.

100% guarantee you that our agencies are in there. I call that helping.

Also used to destroy degeneracy as well by the way.

memeflags get no help
not your army

>deport chinese back to china
>all that's left is japs and whites
BASED CHINA

Unironically request asylum in the west and leave the city to be conquored by chinks.

Since the CCP has a poor track record in terms of human rights-they just suppress ppl who object it brutally.

>The protesters are probably scum if the police finds reasons to beat them up

i watched the whole thing live:
>3pm hk time, protestors rushed the barricades covering the entrance to the government building and chucked things at the cops for a full hour
>then someone threw a brick and headshot a cop
>cops declared the protest to be a riot and the kid gloves came off
>the riot squads in full black kelvar stepped in and starting using rubber bullet shotguns, rifles as well as tear gas
>protestors nope the fuck out because you can't fight tear gas without proper equipment

>commit crime in mainland
>goes to HK and away from the law because of no extradition
This shit is OK with HKners?
This protest is another CIA MI6 plot isn't it?

Hahaha you fucking idiots still dont see that this is what GOVERNMENT looks like.

- Dont like the new laws we make to shit on you? Thats ok, here have some baton in the face while your eyes bleed from teargas.

Everytime. Everytime.

Just private roads immaright?

Become as fast as Star Platinum and catch bullets with your hands

my point is if you can't even trust your justice system it doesn't matter what laws they pass, you still need to remove them from power
then there's the problem of the CCP but i'm not sure protesting would do much

this is why you don't trust the PRC with anything.

bye bye bugman

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

Lmao, the OG race war:the game

You know what to do

Attached: 33A3B59A-BFD3-4B23-8A7A-AD1B76BA9109.jpg (412x311, 23K)

Never doubt that. Losing the somewhat neutral HK is a blow for the west.

This also works

Attached: 9C6F07FD-F00B-46AC-81A8-9AB2F4A50A98.jpg (1600x1329, 380K)

Goddamn. China is trying to push everybody's shit in, aren't they? I've been sharing the story, as I've been appalled at our practical media blackout over this. I'll keep sharing. And I'll do some thinking. You Hong Kong niggers are alright.

This doesn't work on me

can’t wait for that degenerate dystopian city to be modernized and cleaned up by China

do the math. you're fucked.
hk is going to get chink'd.

>a blow for the west
West is doing fine in self-destruction with or without HK.

Jow Forums needs to understand that HK is super degenerate, full of money obsessed souless drones, drunks, drug addicts and openly whorish women.
It’s a taint.
Seriously China should take full control and clean it up.

The Hong Kong Government's (which is controlled by the Chinese Government) policies is the factor which is causing HK to become a degenerate dystopian city

i would have gotten out of there after the bongs had to hand it over. it's inevitable. you are becoming refugees.
nothing can be done i guess. they outnumber you.

Shenzhen is fully Chinese city and it is much cleaner than HK
Hong Kong was created by drug money and criminals.
It’s time to clean it up

Storm the parliament and kill the politicians. It isn't that hard.

I agree that HK is super degenerate, but degeneracy is also present in all other countries.

The West doesn't even have free speech for itself. Why would you expect us to come to your aid, even if we had the capability to help?

The main reason I make this post is so that more ppl in the world can know about it.

For those who choose to die on social issues hill, sure seems like it. From a bigger picture point of view, it’s alive and thriving.

you want other countries to step in? cause a really big ruckus.
teh chinese government is banking on weathering out protests and watching you all be defeated when the bill passes.

I want nothing more than global awareness.

As I said, the West doesn't have free speech, so why would anyone here care if a foreign country doesn't either?

I know but I still need to let everyone know about this.

Also, America can abolish this if the bill is passed:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States–Hong_Kong_Policy_Act

hold on are you saying you want american to destroy the usa/hk policy act?

that's the only thing keeping hong kong relevant in the financial world, if they destroyed it your nation will lose its relevance overnight and everyone will move to singapore

all hong kongers: come to Taiwan (bring money)

No, just suggesting that US can do this if it is passed

I bet most hk ppl are planning to do this in this stage

Yes join the rest of the gays

Attached: China.png (690x661, 664K)

HK is pretty shit in this regard, but that's an issue which we can talk about later.

If it wasn't for the commies, the entirety of China would be as prosperous as Hong Kong. Fuck them.

i'm beginning to think you're either not from hong kong or you're very fucking stupid

you're saying its okay for your country to lose all its business and global relevance if this law passes because.. fuck the CCP?
nevermind most of your population won't be able to just migrate because not everyone is filthy rich and they'd have to stay behind and suffer
the worst part of it is even if you do get your way and this law isn't passed, your actual problem is with the hong kong justice system and the CCP, so nothing really gets resolved at all

house prices in taipei to rise exponentially if this happens.

Care to elaborate? I have a gut feeling that it is true, but it is not as obvious as in the West.

here's some thoughts and prayers

I don't think it is OK. I mean that the American government can possibly do this to cripple HK once the law was passed, and it is an example of how other nations(USA) can intervene.

I really don't want that to happen. Sorry for the miscommunication.

Better phrasing should be made on that post DESU

Isn't HK part of China? Why wouldn't you be subject to Chinese law? The same goes for Macau. Colonialism is over, the americans and the jews made sure of that, so now all of those places belong to China. There are no fairy tales in this ugly world.

Yes, but according to the Sino-British Joint Declaration HK will have executive, legislative and independent judicial power, so I don't think they are subject to Chinese Law yet

Hmm it's almost like you should have let big bad whitey run it.

Attached: 1560263450746.gif (900x500, 285K)

reminds me of the classic fuck white people white people help! go china