NEET's Take Notice!

There's only ONE reason why you're unemployed. It is because you never asked someone you knew personally to get you hired at their job according to science

Attached: neets take notice!.jpg (800x219, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thejobsauce.com/is-landing-a-job-really-about-who-you-know/
thelocal.de/20190611/germanys-serial-killer-nurse-appeals-life-sentence/amp
upi.com/amp/Health_News/2019/06/11/Scientists-declare-nearly-400-medical-practices-ineffective/4451560281604/
advisory.com/daily-briefing/blog/2014/08/women-in-leadership
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Nepotism and Cronyism gets you a job
That is the only way to get a decent job down here, legal or illegal.

Why work for a society that hates me?

>exploitation and nepotism is the key to surviving in a jewish-run world

this
also why help sustain a society you want to be destroyed?

Try not acting like a shitskin for a few minutes and see if anything changes

I‘m NEET and never had a Job. Also don‘t know anyone who could get me a Job so there is nobody I could ask.

>everyone has connections

Attached: 1555042652237.jpg (600x450, 172K)

thank you Sir Mexico The Intellectual, my second post was going to be about the centuries long scourge of nepotism. More discussed in textbooks than unemployment or even communism (a branch of nepotism)

Attached: nepot.jpg (1132x434, 55K)

>t.el jihad mosquito juarez

Attached: 1547951366654.png (630x630, 908K)

If you could pull it off in minecraft, you might be able to get leverage into corps by the way of good old fashioned black mail.

>don't drink
>don't take drugs
>not loud and obnoxious
>not creating five nightmare kids
>not assaulting/harassing/murdering people on the streets
>not participating in rape gangs
>not demanding special treatment

Thanks for the free money though

please, do more to explain Nepotism and Cronyism to people on here because its the real life red pill

There are shittons of jobs in Germany. Even for Neets without experience. You just have to want to save for almost nothing.

It's misleading, though. If you have good friends, they'll contact you when they see a job opening somewhere they work.

>You just have to want to save for almost nothing.
Are you saying that the German jobs are vastly underpaying?

Here's what we can do, we can flip the script on affirmative action and start filing lawsuits on companies guilty of nepotism. If companies are discriminating by hiring mainly friends, the proof of connection should be relatively easy to find out.

modern society collapsing from nepotism I see.

Wrong, I'm unemployed on philosophical grounds. I refuse to aid in the subjugation of my countrymen.

yeah sure, pay taxes for the pozzed up colonial government that wants me replaced
how fucking retarded do you have to be

Attached: 1530376295502.jpg (453x500, 33K)

The perfect golem. Strikes at those who dare reject their masters orders.

This is often true once you get past entry level, and a lot of this will just be candidates who met someone at a job fair or networking event before and then applied anyway, so it doesn't really count.

It's not hard to get a job, you just have to learn how to sell yourself and get the bare minimum required to be able to bullshit about your experiences.

>take the money
>secretly work to subvert the society from within

Nepotism and cronyism is the only real way things get done in society. There is no real reason to wagecuck for anyone, the ones who are successful had it arranged for them.

Sad but true. My dad got me an engineering job and I have an anthropology degree. I do stupid monotonous shit all day but I work from home and can be with my cats at all times at least

>It is because you never asked someone you knew personally
I dont know anyone personally

Nobody wants a job. 1-2x median wage, who even cares? You're maybe stuck wageslaving more comfortably lol.

Unfortunately this is the best way to get a good start

I hope you're incorrect, the original article I got the data from includes a link referral product ad to these kneepads.
thejobsauce.com/is-landing-a-job-really-about-who-you-know/
"Talk positively and enthusiastically about your mutual connection and shared interests. Emphasize the purpose of the call, the topic you most want to discuss with them (see Learning and Liking). Also be ready to share your quick response to “tell me about yourself.”

Attached: 1521134421110.jpg (1000x1000, 244K)

Ive only had one job ever and its because my brother got the job for me. To bad the workplace closed down after like 2 months. Not sure why this is surprising to anyone. Even in my dads days you got jobs by knowing people thats how its always been.

And this is why society is falling apart on one level. I see it every day. Another step towards a fully judaized populace.

really big if true NEETS vindicated again wagies and noseberg BTFO fuck your society

Attached: 1557700918802.jpg (810x1024, 76K)

>tfw got job in scientific field b/c blue collar dad fixed administrative head's car
I feel like I somehow violated the system

Cronyism is how things should work.
Lend a helping hand to someone you know.

At every possible point and opportunity you should be giving the system /jew/government as little of your money as possible or just in general make them as little money as possible. the CHAD NEET denies the jew and government of both many taxes and his precious time and sweat.

This is the glass or invisible ceiling we can break

referrals arent nepotism

Good thing I don't want to be a slave then. No, really, it's the same as slavery.
Otherwise, everyone would be rich.

in the future, just hire people that share the same beliefs as you do. Clearly everyone is doing it, so why not conversatives/white nationalists?

The number one problem that explains most of Millenials failures is the breakdown of IRL social networks and institutions. It's partly their fault, but the fact is that the average Greatest got their Boomers kids their first jobs (often employing them themselves) and the average Boomer would not even agree to be listed as a reference on their Gen Xer or Millenial kid's resume. Greatests often paid for their kids college and bought them a car while they were still in high school. I've heard of particularly devoted Boomers doing their kids taxes until the kid is in their 40's, but I've never heard of a Boomer teaching their kid how to do anything except be embarrassed by a trophy.
>I did it myself!
>Get out of my house?

I don't think looking out for your family and friends is a sin. It's only a problem if you prop up unqualified people. Basically anyone is qualified for entry level positions basically everywhere.

Bullshit. That's the same bullshit boomers have repeated for 30 years, at least, in my country, that there are not enough qualified people for certain jobs and those jobs couldn't be fulfilled. Years later, everyone in this shithole has a degree and boomers still don't want to give you a job because they want experience for fucking everything and now everyone has a bullshit degree.

Not just entry level. You guys have a lack of faith in humanity and overqualify qualifications. The few people who make up any given psyche ward could repopulate the entire human race from scratch if they had to

I believe me and huenon are both complaining about the Boomer delusion that everyone is unqualified for every job unless they already have five years experience doing that exact same job at a higher pay than what is being offered.

Basically anyone can do any job at minimal competency if they are trained to do it on the job. Limitations don't kick in until you get to really complicated mental jobs like very high end engineering, physics, or programming. And what is college for those jobs except off the job training? The problem with college is degrees for jobs that objectively do not need off the job training, which is a lot more jobs than most people realize. My father is a lawyer and the first thing he did out of college was hire a paralegal with 10+ years of experience to teach him how to actually be a lawyer. Law school never taught him about the basic forms and procedures, ditto for his first partner. I've talked with guys who graduated law school in the last 10 years and they tell the same story. Law school was all theory and practicing to be the next Ruth Bader Ginsburg, who has assistants do 96% of her actual job.

>very high end engineering, physics, or programming.
I would throw in medicine and law into that too

You are wrong about everything. Are you aware of the signal theory in labor econ?

Would you reconsider your position in medicine if you saw this

thelocal.de/20190611/germanys-serial-killer-nurse-appeals-life-sentence/amp

"Scientists declare nearly 400 medical practices 'ineffective'"
upi.com/amp/Health_News/2019/06/11/Scientists-declare-nearly-400-medical-practices-ineffective/4451560281604/

"Women make up 80% of health care workers—but just 40% of executives"
advisory.com/daily-briefing/blog/2014/08/women-in-leadership

Medicine, yeah, law, no. The main useful thing you learn in law school is how to speak legalese. Ask some lawyers, especially lawyers with particular specialties like civil rights, immigration, constitutional law, or something else that makes you assume they are automatically a genius because of their job description. They will tell you they learned on the job either from senior partners at a firm or by taking on very easy cases in the field, asking other lawyers who were already doing it, getting instructions from judges and their staffs, and slowly taking on more complicated cases in that field. It's all on the job training. Even in law school, most students try to get an internship so they aren't worthless bar members on graduation. The only hard thing about being a lawyer is being able to think in a lawyerly way. Anyone with 100 IQ can do that.

To my white brothers that suffer from Social Anxiety, go to Therapy and participate in Exposure Therapy. Self improve and become better. Save the white race. Oh and join Traditional Catholicism and help clean up the Church and restore traditionalism.

The theory that people would rather see you be $120,000 in debt after wasting four years of your life so they can spend five less minutes interviewing for a job before deciding whether to hire you? IIRC, "and that's a good thing!" is the conclusion.

I agree this theory is trash.
>"The informational value of the credential comes from the fact that the employer believes the credential is positively correlated with having greater ability and difficult for low ability employees to obtain"
All this does is Screen drug users without a cup of piss. The (((ability))) the theory talks about is race. How effective would race A individual be at selling products to race B individuals

This. I'd rather destroy it. Society is BEGGING to be put in its place.

Attached: who-you-know-infographic.png (800x1228, 152K)