Spare Mexicans from the day of the rope please

I've spent the past few days over in Los Angeles visiting my Latina girlfriend's family (who is educated to Master's level and works in healthcare here in the UK) while she's been over there. Genuinely, her family are great people. Very welcoming, hospitable and just warm. They seem very family oriented. They made a few jokes about me being white and British but it was just harmless banter and they saw the funny side when I returned it. They all have jobs (and not just gardening jobs), they're intelligent and funny people.

Obviously being Hispanic people in Southern California not all of them are the biggest fans of Trump, but at least their criticisms of him were well thought out and nuanced rather than hysterical "he's Hitler!" shit, so while I don't agree with it I can respect that they don't base their views on emotion. And they aren't fond of Obama or the Clintons either.

Niggers, kikes, pakis, chinks, do what you want with them. But leave Mexicans alone, they're great people. If you're gonna view them as subhuman because of some gangbanging cholos then you might as well view whites the same way because of how council estate chavs and football hooligans act.

Attached: FIMEX-2__96295.1407858956.1280.1280.jpg (500x300, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Patrick's_Battalion
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Implying anyone will be spared.

Attached: 98D0783A-7E26-4DF6-A048-BFC9063921A4.jpg (300x100, 5K)

Then isn't the apocalypse just the day of the rope? If we're also gonna get it.

day of the rope is propaganda made by (likely) the US Govt in the 90s via WLP
Some families are okay, other Latinos have children that become very SJW. They are a vocal minority. They get jobs in govt and policy and are leftists to some extent, big chip on their shoulder like blacks, but with a greater capacity than blacks.
They have lots of problems but day of the rope is fake propaganda.

let me tell you a story... in the week after Trump was elected I happened to be driving in a part of town that wasn't very Mexican but a mile or two from the Mexican areas. In front of me was a pickup truck with a pepe frog hanging by a noose.

If day of the rope is a real plot the whites won't be the ones claiming victory. It will go exactly the opposite as WLP (William Luther Pierce) predicted.

Btw WLP is charismatic and interesting, even though I don't like Turner Diaries or any of that gay low IQ grooming shit.

lol don't

t. mexican

Please explain the nuances about hating trump. I’m spic and most of these retards don’t know Jack shit other than “fuck trump, because he wants to throw out tio Juan.”

If trump had pro Mexico policies and positions, like he does with Israel, they’ed all be eating fruit loops out of his asshole. They are nothing but a bunch of know nothing hypocrites.

hahahaha, can you give me a quick rundown on Islam (both Sunni and Shia, both Glowniggers and Hizbollah/Iran/Lebanon) in your country?
I think all the Lebanese-Mexicans are Christian... but Christians work with Hezbollah right?

On the evidence of my visit to LA, Mexicans are basically Irish people with darker skin. No wonder loads of them seem to love Morrissey.

seriously in the LA suburbs after Trump got elected I saw a pepe frog doll hanging from a trailer hitch on a pick truck... I am pretty sure it was hanging by the neck but either way it was implied that they were lynching pepe.
Latino driving the truck. I think the message is clear, day of the rope would be the opposite of how WLP claimed.

Mexicans love mixing with Irish it is a serious problem (or good thing) depending on your views.
Mexican-Irish has to be one of the biggest race mixing things in the USA.
Mexicans don't like Italians but they love the Irish and Germans. Makes sense as the Irish have a history with Mexico as do the German.
Also Mexicans seem to be okay with Islam (some of it) and hate Jews.

God fucking damn it. I hate that fags music. But you’re right. A bunch of them seem to love him.

Mexicans are same as niggers
Anybody who says otherwise is a traitor

Niggers and Faggots will not be spared, that’s for sure

I'll also add that her younger sister also has a boyfriend who is white, a Slavic American dude and he is the epitome of Chad. He just looks exactly as you'd imagine Chad to look.

One night we had a big family meal together, me and him were the only white people there as you can imagine, and they treated us like we were already part of their family.

Mexicans are scum.

fpbp

No we are not ok with Islam. Stop talking out of your ass. We call towel heads “camels” when referring to them.

>Dear Dairy

Not only does she deserve the rope but so do you. All race mixers should be strung up, no exceptions.

That might explain - my dad comes from an Irish family.

Mexicans also seem to have a lot of similarities with Italians. I guess it's just a Catholic thing.

Never heard about their views on Jews and Muslims to be fair.

My girlfriend is like the typical Morrissey fangirl chola lmao. She also loves a load of other 80s British bands like The Cure, Depeche Mode and Joy Division which is weird. She proper reminds me of that girl on Orange Is The New Black who loves The Smiths.

So are white chavs.

We're both from Catholic families. But okay, I'll get strung up having fucked a cute and intelligent Latina girl while you keep pursuing some fat toothless chav who has ten kids from ten different fathers for the sake of muh racial purity.

It's because they are good at faking it.
I'm being serious.
I lived near these people for a long time growing up. They only do this to keep up appearances and because it fools the naive into thinking the people trying to replace them aren't a threat.
Parasites have the same effect on certain animals.
In Mexico, it is a sore subject when you discuss the loss of land from the Mexican American war. They are STILL salty over the fact that their own people started the war and accepted 5m for the land. When they cross the border, they think they're entitled to be here.

If you're faced with the enemy and superficial appearances easily fool you into thinking they aren't a threat, you need to take a look at yourself. You are weak and easily manipulated.

gdgdgdg

>Catholic
Stopped reading right there. All catholics deserve death.

>spare invaders

This. The rope will come from both sides.

>I've spent the past few days over in Los Angeles
that sucks
>Very welcoming, hospitable and just warm
ofc they are, they can't believe a whiteoid would date their goblina
>they aren't fond of Obama or the Clintons either
woah based
>might as well view whites the same way because of how council estate chavs and football hooligans act
I didn't know what a chav was till last year the problem is wiggers

Anyways, you should reconsider what you're doing.

Hispanic girls are a lot of fun. My ex is from Costa Rica. She came up and actually started flirting and touching me. When I was down there visiting her home city I go a lot of positive vibes from the girls and they would look at me and smile. It was a lot of fun. Completely different than cold Canadian bitches.

>Mexicans have similarities with Italians
Nice try. They are night and day.
So you're both from families that have no sense of direction? Catholocism is a bastardized version of Christianity. No wonder you fucked her before marriage.

My guess after reading this thread is that OP is using a proxy, probably a leftist thinking that they can LARP enough to make people have a different perception of the trash across the border.
I wouldn't be surprised if OP is actually a mexishit.

Statistically, they're nearly nonexistent but don't be fooled. I've actually met some of them and for the most part, they're actually pretty swell people.

But I don't believe their religion and its derivatives have the right intentions whatsoever.

Most of the Lebanese, however, are members of the Mexican elite. The owners and founding fathers of the Chedraui stores are lebanese, so are celebs like Salma Hayek and the richest man in Mexico. The ones I've met are arrogant douches and some pretty humble people, like you would expect from the wealthy.

Christians do not work with Hezbollah here from what I know. I don't have information or know about history of Hezbollah in Mexico. But I wouldn't be shocked of its influence.

In my city, there is a country club called Palestine Lebanese. It's a pretty cool club but I wouldn't be a member for religious reasons.

Fpbp

lots of the "Shia Muslims" in Iraq and Iran have their hidden cross (crucifix) on their person. They'll take it out when they're in private company with contractors and such.
I'm not sure if this is taqqia (lying) and they're trying to gain favor...
I don't think so from what I understand Shia and Christianity are closer than Sunni and Christianity. Hidden Imam and all that.

Neither of us are Catholic, we just have Catholic backgrounds.

But FYI, at least Catholicism is an actual ideology. Protestantism was just the edgy neckbeard contrarianism of it's time. Their whole ethos is "if Catholics support it, then we're against it!" Bunch of fucking crybabies.

>palestino lebanese
It's literally just a country club for richfags you dense nigger, I've been there dozens of times and its nothing but a pretty saloon, no religious symbolism whatsoever, if anything half of San Pedro is kike and the other half is cryptocatholics that behave like kikes.

San Pedro is the home of Latin America Jewery, some of the richest jews on the planet own mansions there, the Clinton's personal banker has two corps there, etc.

I will not hesitate to put a bullet between her eyes on the day of the rope and I'm 1/8th mexican myself

Neither Shia nor Sunni Islam have anything to do with Christianity, it's obviously Taqiyya.
You sound like a low iq son of a bitch, racemix all you want.

Been there as well lmao. Yeah, it's littered with kikes.

>the Clinton's personal banker has two corps there

I did not know that. Care to explain further?
>inb4 he says use google like a fagtron

I'm interested into knowing a bit more of the hidden imam

Seriously, Protestantism might as well be called anti-Catholicism because that's just what it is.

Hope the same thing happened to your great grandparents.

largest growing Christian movements right now are in Iran and China.... where it is illegal to print/distribute materials.

I'm not a Muslim and don't know much about it, I've just heard that Shia is more like Christianity/Mormonism, has some far out ideas and has a revelations/messiah coming back thing, a good messiah.
where Sunni and Judaism has the Moshiac/Antichrist type of Messiah.
This is my rudimentary understanding, I believe Shia accepts Christianity a lot more than Sunni I mean look as Hezbollah protecting all the churches.

Christianity is dying out in the West....
in Iran and China it is flourishing
CIA supports this too, the evangelical missionaries (operating somewhat illegally) in China and Iran
you're a doofus

Value investments is run by a day faggot named Patricio carsens or some shit, he runs the Clinton's personal account

All I'll say

Turner Diaries was written in 1978 you fucking idiot.

I have no issue with Mexicans. They are family oriented and hard working. I just don’t want to live in a neighborhood with them. Because they’re loud, they paint their houses ugly colors and they party a lot. Nothing morally objectionable but I just don’t want to live around it.

One, we all know the day of the rope will never come, and two, Im down for killing the ones wemust, but the rest must be shipped out. I agree not all Mexicans are bad people, but they just aren't helping the US. They dont agree with our culture and are leeches on society and vote to take away OUR rights, so either they leave or get shot. Excluding the MAGA hat ones

You don't know shit about mexicans (in Mexico) views about the war with the US.

so what? it inspired the order is that what you're implying?
still glownigger shit for low IQ young adults
its even clearly young adult fiction

still butthurt about the world cup?

please enlighten us

They blame Santa Anna or simply don't care.

Fucking sqaut beaners in my fuckin country!

On a side note my girlfriend is surprisingly very tall for a Mexican girl. All the more funnier when her dad is a total manlet.

You fucking retard, most Mexicans don’t have great jobs and most of them want the US to become a Latino country

Your single one fucking anecdotal experience doesn’t mean shit, who the fuck are you to try to tell us we don’t jnow about the people we have to deal with far more than you, fucking kill yourself you dumbass race mixing faggot, youre probably getting cucked as hell if you’re dating a girl on the other side of the world like this

Fucking pathetic retard

“MAGA hat ones” will still breed like rats and overtake our population and destroy our country you fucking retard

Every single shitskin must be physically removed from western civilization or get sterilized or lose welfare. Otherwise they will overtake us eventually from birthrates

I don't want to kill them, I just want to make the darien gap a demilitarized zone and put anything darker than a roman on the other side of it.

It's ironic how you say I try to tell you things, when every day I go onto Jow Forums I see many Americans lecturing Europe about how un-white we are.

Yes, there are scumbag Mexicans who are low IQ, violent neanderthals who have no ambition outside of collecting welfare and/or being involved in drugs and gangs. Guess what, there are low IQ white people like that too. Take it from me, I'm from Northern England and I can say there are a lot of nigger tier whites out there. Doesn't mean all white people should be exterminated? Like Mexicans, most white people are decent folk.

And I'm not "dating a girl on the other side of the world", I'm dating a girl from the other side of the world who has been living in the UK for 7 years, who went home on the other side of the world to visit her family for a week.

Rather be a "race mixing faggot" than a virgin like you.

Educated "squat beaners", yeah.

To be honest, any Latin American you see over here came here for University.

Very nice but you should not have an opinion about an entire race/nationality just because you had a good experience. There are many of "good mexicans" out there but also there are "bad mexicans" you are simplifying a very huge group of people that can bring bad experiences too. What would you think about us if a mexican assaulted you before you knew your girlfriend? Exactly, not a very good one.

Western hemisphere nationalist alliance when?

Yeah but this board is full of people who base their views on races of people because of bad experiences, works both ways.

you're okay, whiteboi

t. mexican

Anyone who is anti-degeneracy and pro-Christianity will probably be spared.

There's still some people who are over the top racists who will try something stupid and will likely win a stupid prize.

Just think about that couple of northern european blood who ran over a Mexican lady on the border and were nearly beaten to death.

The coming civil war will have tones of racism but will not likely be a deciding factor in rather someone lives or dies - in most cases.

Read Storm Maze by Raindrop Freefall, it goes into detail about the 2nd American Civil War.

Attached: 1560255357222m.jpg (1024x575, 85K)

iirc, only white traitors and jews get hanged on the DOTR. nonwhites are just deported. its been over twenty years since i read it though.

>White traitor
>Jew

Not all white traitors are degenerates.
And there are even a handful of good Jews around.

Again play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Like locking all Jews up - it couldn't possibly backfire.

Attached: 1559254161615.jpg (776x1200, 205K)

I just want them to go back to Mexico...
Most of them only came here around the time of the Reagan amnesty anyway.

Fuck off spic lovers
Latinos will be the first to go

Irish were literally part of the mexican army at one point.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Patrick's_Battalion

You are a fool. Mexicans are third world people that means fierce ethnonationalists and white americans are not their people, central americans are.

And theirs are the cause they champion, why would any american with their head on straight want mass impoverished non english speaking people to immigrate in mass to the united states?

For the mexican, it is because those are their people and they want to help them. At the US expense, at the white persons expense too because they are poor and do not pay any federal taxes.

Their mission is to co opt the united states for the benefit of their people.

You are a subversive idiot. And if a latina is into you it is because of your innate status as a european and a white man.

I do wish Mexico the country was on the other side of the globe, and millions of its lovely people were illegally residing in Europe. Then maybe Europeans wouldn't be obliviously asking "why do Americans dislike Mexicans" all the time.

Attached: Homicides.png (660x690, 91K)

Nah fuck that, Nigel. Those beans are getting refried.

You and her need to leave.

Fucking boomer detected.

Shitskin lover cope
Gg

Kek

OP is a cuck or a paki (or both)

Latinos that stick to their own community a would be spared.

The ones in whiter areas that are brown get the rope.

Fuck all spics and fuck your girlfriend’s familia. I’m from SoCal and watched it go from completely white to beaned in 15 years, alongside some fantasy that SoCal has always been hispanic. It hasn’t, and San Diego County was a conservative stronghold all the way until around 2009. Look at it now. Nothing but invaders everywhere.

Fuck spics. They will be the first to go on the Day because they’re the reason it’s kicking off.

Fix this map and then we can talk

Attached: if-only-x-voted.jpg (720x619, 80K)

Spare Mexicans from the day of the rope please

no. their women are short fat goblins

Mine isn't. She's 5'9 which is super tall for a Mexican woman.